George W. Bush on Kanye West: “He called me a racist and I didn’t appreciate it then, I don’t ...

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2010, 05:43 AM         #41
MasakoX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He don't hate black people tho

he hate poor people get it right
 11-03-2010, 05:46 AM         #42
MasakoX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dragswizz said:
yeah but look at who's gonna buy his book...

Do you think those people are the future of America

they're the past... clinging to what was once theirs... trying so hard not to let it slip from their hands..

Time takes care of everything

They'll get theirs

For now... Let that Fury build

it'll manifest itself into wrath when the right situation calls for it
ummm if u saw what happend with the midterms they aint the past. america is full of morons (THE TEA PARTY)
 11-03-2010, 05:53 AM         #43
MasakoX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
Whats the chance he speaks on this 6 years later weeks from Kanyes new cd

Ye getting that illumanati promotion

50 cent is the one who said he would of voted for dubya

[pic - click to view]

sounds to me like 50 poplarity went down when bush went out of power 50 was that main man during bushes power years....dadadaummmmmmmmmm

Rapper 50 CENT describes himself as the GEORGE W BUSH of hip-hop – because they are both unpopular. The IN DA CLUB star is a massive fan of the Republican leader, who he calls his "homeboy". He says, "You wanna know something? I actually like Bush. "In some ways, I’m the George W Bush of hip hop – nobody likes me, but I’m still gonna run it for the next four years." But the rapper has no aspirations to emulate his hero. He adds, "I don’t need that kind of pressure. All I need is a sequel to my video game and a new hit single."
50 thinks the president is "incredible … a gangsta." "I wanna meet George Bush, just shake his hand and tell him how much of me I see in him," 50 told GQ. If the rapper’s felony conviction didn’t prevent him from voting, 50 said he would have voted for Bush.
Rapper 50 CENT has lashed out at fellow hip-hop star KANYE WEST for accusing US President GEORGE W BUSH of racism in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.

The IN DA CLUB star believes human intervention could not have prevented the effects of the hurricane, which k!lled over a thousand people in the US gulf states in August (05), and sees no point in reprimanding the President for something which was beyond his control.

He says, "The New Orleans disaster was meant to happen. It was an act of God.

"I think people responded to it the best way they can.

"What KANYE WEST was saying, I don’t know where that came from."

Last edited by MasakoX; 11-03-2010 at 05:57 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #44
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
 MasakoX said:
ummm if u saw what happend with the midterms they aint the past. america is full of morons (THE TEA PARTY)
whats a midterm??

Who are politicians?

they dont represent me none of em

they just think they're more important than they really are
 11-03-2010, 06:03 AM         #45
MasakoX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well if you don't pay taxes & live in ths country & work legally then yep they dont matter
 7 years ago '04        #46
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
 MasakoX said:
well if you don't pay taxes & live in ths country & work legally then yep they dont matter
i do all of the above...

i just dont care for white people with the false illusion of having power

11-03-2010, 06:18 AM         #47
MasakoX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...ur one of those conspiracy theory nuts...like half the board but u seem extreme. well i'll keep votice democrat u stay at home & wait for this revolution...isnt that what the tea party is? against big government and a revolution

On the eve of the Iraq War, 69% of Americans thought Saddam Hussein was personally involved in 9/11. Four years later, 34% still did.
24% could not name the country America fought in the Revolutionary War.
Nearly half of Americans don’t know that states have two senators and more than half can’t name their congressman.
A third of Republicans believe Obama is not a citizen, and a third of Democrats believe that George Bush had prior knowledge of the 9/11 attacks, which is an absurd sentence because it contains the words “Bush” and “knowledge.”
18% of Americans think the sun revolves around the earth.
The majority of Americans cannot name a single branch of government, or explain what the Bill of Rights is.
More than two-thirds of Americans don’t know what’s in Roe v. Wade. Two-thirds don’t know what the Food and Drug Administration does.
The average voter thinks foreign aid consumes 24% of our federal budget. It’s actually less than 1%.

f**k this idiotic country
 7 years ago '06        #48
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3536 3536
Who in the world is f.ucking with Kanye's buzz...like forreal.

Dude has his own movie on 3 channels, GWB crying about taking a L, and was at the HQ of twitter, facebook and a whole bunch of other stuff....

Illuminati Stand Up.

Last edited by 01seay; 11-03-2010 at 06:25 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #49
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
 MasakoX said:
...ur one of those conspiracy theory nuts...like half the board but u seem extreme. well i'll keep votice democrat u stay at home & wait for this revolution...isnt that what the tea party is? against big government and a revolution

nah not one of them.... used to be.... but the conspiracy theories i had seem to be the Truth nowadays.... so i dropped that label a while ago...

you seem to be one of those judgmental, not so realistic, poor grammatical usage types

just sayin...
 7 years ago '04        #50
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
I respect the guy...he has balls...
 7 years ago '10        #51
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 7 years ago '04        #52
zcribe 2 heat pts
space
space
$540 | Props total: 81 81
 Mathematic said:
[/COLOR]
got em.......
Yessir!!
 7 years ago '04        #53
nicbroto 
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
Bush: “Yes. My record was strong I felt when it came to race relations and giving people a chance...

yea dude, all those poor people must PROVE themselves, to you, if they want help...maybe a nice little tap shoe dance bring you a bourbon...you were the president num nuts... they gave you the chance and ya f**ked it!!!
 7 years ago '06        #54
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,278 | Props total: 185 185
Kanye was most likely forced to say that s**t by the powers that be, otherwise why would he make it so awkward.
 7 years ago '06        #55
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
@ Don't Care
 7 years ago '05        #56
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,539 | Props total: 398 398
Lauer: “Well, here’s the reason. You’re not saying that the worst moment in you’re Presidency was watching the misery in Louisiana. You’re saying it was when someone insulted you because of that.”

Bush: “No, and I also make it clear that the misery in Louisiana affected me deeply as well. There’s a lot of tough moments in the book. And it was a disgusting moment, pure and simple.”
Bush got Owned lmao like o boy say on trapped in the closet...... Bush u know what i mean ... Lauer i know what came out ya mouth lmao...

Bush know damn well had that been flordia he be knee deep in it cause his brother or a in-law was the governor or some shyt like dat....

On top that u put a man in jail for shooting at the president helicopter .WTF C'Mon Man .... n*ggah been in his damn roof fa f**kin 3 or more days surrounded by water he trying to get attention and get off that f**king roof while u flying high.... Id shoot at ya a.ss too to get some help getting off that roof...

He may not be racist but Kanye made a good point after that bush jumped to action
 7 years ago '04        #57
marshall law 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,421 | Props total: 71 71
I don't recall Kanye saying Bush was a "racist." He said "George Bush doesn't care about black people." Is Bush putting words in Kanye's mouth or is he admitting to what he actually is? Hmmm ...
 7 years ago '10        #58
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 Trendsetter305 said:
seems like George is tryin' to wipe his hands clean now…
 7 years ago '05        #59
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
at Mike meyers face !!! Yooo Tucker looked like he was about to die laughing but the cam came on
 7 years ago '08        #60
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,112 | Props total: 23355 23355
bush was a better president than obama.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy