most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #141
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,199 | Props total: 5322 5322
This message is hidden because McTickleTaint is on your ignore list.
 11-03-2010, 12:37 PM         #142
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
This message is hidden because McTickleTaint is on your ignore list.
the ignore list...whats the matter M cant handle it???u dont want me to see what u think...i thought u had ur big girl pants on...u were pretty tough when i was banned...
 7 years ago '07        #143
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 beantown said:

Not even goin to respond any more than that when it comes to Brady and Rodgers
are you crazy rodgers is light years ahead of tom brady

in green bay
 7 years ago '07        #144
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
I like Rodgers a lot...but for the lvoe of God, please dont compare him to Brady. Its not fair to either. Brady is the better QB.

I'm not trying to hate on Rodgers but lets see him win some stuff first before we compare him to Brady, this is just pathetic
 11-03-2010, 02:36 PM         #145
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 berzerkerguts said:
hmm just noticed I hate every team in your sig

holy 3rd grade jokes batman...good luck with namdi hurt the next few games...thanks for the first round pick too...

*toast* to staying mediocre another year n next year...

*double toast* to the tuck rule!!!
 7 years ago '05        #146
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 McTickleTaint said:
whos mad dude...im here for fun and entertainment not internet hot topics, simping busted bichiz with issues n trying to act tough behind screens...i said teeny bopping cause u used str8 like my lil cousin does in texts...thats kinda teeny bopping, dont ya think???in fact she is 11...but whats good u wanna challenge me, everyone knows my stepdad got season tix to tampa bay games...ill be there again for the home game the 19th and the 26th...u wanna step up to the plate???
Your name is Agony8

You just happen to be a Boston fan

You got a white powdery substance all around your mouth and sweater

Under it you say Boxden made you relapse

And you just switched up the way you typed from earlier in this thread

agony8 said:
uhm no...its because he is anointed better than manning/brees/brady/big ben so on and so on n dude gets to play the lions twice, the bears twice, the vikings twice n has had the easiest strength of schedule the last 2 years n i hate the f**kin guy...

i mean anointing tom brady is one thing, dude got 3 rings, mad records, beats the best guys heads up 9/10 times, bangs supermodels, gets broadsided by illegals n his hair is still impeccable...i mean what has rodgers done thrown for some yardage n a decent td to int ratio??? n he is the best???
Look familiar?

Who you foolin' crackhead

EDIT*

Here's one of his earlier post of him trying to throw us off. And then notice how he went back to typing like he used to

McTickleTaint said:
Again, I am not Agony8. And if you read that thread it is not against total team defenses, it is strictly against passer rating. Learn to read and to interpret what statistics correlate to what function of the equations at hand. But once again, you defend your homerism and prove the point that people above me said, that is you just love to argue and won't put aside your homerism.

Last edited by klew; 11-03-2010 at 02:54 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #147
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,517 | Props total: 6451 6451
Rodgers need him an legit RB
 11-03-2010, 02:57 PM         #148
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
Your name is Agony8

You just happen to be a Boston fan

You got a white powdery substance all around your mouth and sweater

Under it you say Boxden made you relapse

And you just switched up the way you typed from earlier in this thread

Look familiar?

Who you foolin' crackhead

EDIT*

Here's one of his earlier post of him trying to throw us off. And then notice how he went back to typing like he used to
really klew...really...ur not helping the packers fans cause with this stupidity...i already came clean way before ur captain obvious crime scene investigating skills...n if u really think my face is full of coke n that i relapsed because of BX simpage...

once again proof that WI education is limited to squeezing the teets of a cow...
 7 years ago '05        #149
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 McTickleTaint said:
really klew...really...ur not helping the packers fans cause with this stupidity...i already came clean way before ur captain obvious crime scene investigating skills...n if u really think my face is full of coke n that i relapsed because of BX simpage...

once again proof that WI education is limited to squeezing the teets of a cow...
I don't even live in Wisconsin. You're living in a mansion sleeping with bad b**ches apparently, but you're on Boxden with a alias? The Patriots are 6-1 sitting on top of the NFL, and the Packers just beat your biggest competition, but you're still talking about the overrated Rodgers? I believe you that you're not using again because then mommy's gonna kick you out. Gotta go back to living in abandoned buildings can't have that. No bad b**ches to sleep with and no computer to log onto Boxden.
 11-03-2010, 03:17 PM         #150
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
I don't even live in Wisconsin. You're living in a mansion sleeping with bad b**ches apparently, but you're on Boxden with a alias? The Patriots are 6-1 sitting on top of the NFL, and the Packers just beat your biggest competition, but you're still talking about the overrated Rodgers? I believe you that you're not using again because then mommy's gonna kick you out. Gotta go back to living in abandoned buildings can't have that. No bad b**ches to sleep with and no computer to log onto Boxden.
i got banned...cant use my old name...guess deceased family member jokes dont sit well with a certain church goer n simps...either way the past is the past in my life...if thats all u have to hang ur head on then kudos to u...i know where im at in life n where i been...id take all my street experience n smarts anyday of the week over anyones on BX...n now im getting the piece of paper yall bowed down to ur whole lives...my life is fullfilled...yall only got to see what was fed to yall n never had to earn s**t or live bottom of the barrell to repsect life as a whole...didnt read lol...cool story bro...
 7 years ago '05        #151
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 McTickleTaint said:
i got banned...cant use my old name...guess deceased family member jokes dont sit well with a certain church goer n simps...either way the past is the past in my life...if thats all u have to hang ur head on then kudos to u...i know where im at in life n where i been...id take all my street experience n smarts anyday of the week over anyones on BX...n now im getting the piece of paper yall bowed down to ur whole lives...my life is fullfilled...yall only got to see what was fed to yall n never had to earn s**t or live bottom of the barrell to repsect life as a whole...didnt read lol...cool story bro...
That's my point. You got such a fulfilling life why make another account after being banned? You seemed to care that much to be on these forums
 7 years ago '04        #152
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 11-03-2010, 07:13 PM         #153
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McTickleTaint said:
What has Aaron Rodgers done to even be mentioned in the NFL? If he didn't take over for Favre, his name would never be mentioned. He is the most overrated piece of garbage on the field come Sundays. Josh Freeman and Matt Cassell are better than him. Don't even bring up his passing yards and TD's, this ain't ESPN top ten. You want to talk about underrated, London Fletcher, sure off the field he may get his name and accolades but only 1 pro bowl in 12 years and got the start because Vilma was Super Bowl bound. Only Favre has started more consecutive games than Fletcher. Plays just as well in a 3-4 as a 4-3, plays smart, fast and can't say enough of the dude.

Matt Cassell????

:r olllaugh:
 11-03-2010, 07:15 PM         #154
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11-03-2010, 07:53 PM         #155
Hassan718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:

[pic - click to view]

Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and New England Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker are the*most underrated players in the National Football League, according to a survey of NFL players.

In a poll of 245*NFL players, Rodgers and Welker each received 5%*of the vote. The result of this poll question is published in this week's edition of Sports*Illustrated, which is to*be on newsstands on Wednesday.

The top five most underrated players in the NFL*and the percentage of players voting for them are:

Aaron Rodgers (5%)
Wes Welker (5%)
Andre Johnson, Houston Texans wide receiver (3%)
Ray Rice, Baltimore Ravens running back (3%)
Matt Schaub,*Houston Texans quarterback (2%)
Jhjbn

haters gonna hate

Hbggh jjjhh
 11-03-2010, 09:42 PM         #156
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 berzerkerguts said:
You get so butt hurt its awesome

Don't worry homie history always repeats itself. You've had a good run but don't act like the pats haven't been hot garbage for a majority of their existance.
trust me fam...i realize our sports all around will be in downtime very soon...sports are cyclical n right now all of ours are doing well...

n anyone on BX who really thinks i get butthurt needs to back away from the internet emotions...its called being a better s**t talker n devils advocate n shock valuer...

i only get upset when i lose crack rocks n search the rug for hours on end n finally find a rock n smoke it n find out its rock salt from the horrendous icy conditions outside or a half a f**kin peanut...
 7 years ago '04        #157
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,555 | Props total: 13171 13171
to Rodgers. Lol.
 11-04-2010, 11:41 AM         #158
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
to Rodgers. Lol.
joe...please note when i talk about the s**tty a.ss GB fans, that u my freind are excluded...if only the rest had any normal semblance such as urself...if u ever get tired of being a pack fan the pats will welcome u with open arms n moscato...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy