SI Players Poll: Aaron Rodgers/Wes Welker Most Underrated in NFL

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
130 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2010, 11:05 AM         #121
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Agony shut up.
I wish he was still here, realest dude on BX. I bet you were another simp petitioning to get his ban extended? It's easy to beat a dead horse.
 7 years ago '04        #122
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 McTickleTaint said:
I wish he was still here, realest dude on BX. I bet you were another simp petitioning to get his ban extended? It's easy to beat a dead horse.
kinda like you and your bs thoughts on rodgers
 11-03-2010, 11:06 AM         #123
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:

[pic - click to view]

11-03-2010, 11:08 AM         #124
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
were talking about the present times, not years ago
What?!

Al, it is really time to seek the truth, eat the fruit of knowledge. That site breaks down real stats. Learn to use it and you will see stats for all years including this year's, updated each week. But again, you would rather live in the darkness and use your own opinionated knwoledge to try and prove others wrong.
 7 years ago '04        #125
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 McTickleTaint said:
What?!

Al, it is really time to seek the truth, eat the fruit of knowledge. That site breaks down real stats. Learn to use it and you will see stats for all years including this year's, updated each week. But again, you would rather live in the darkness and use your own opinionated knwoledge to try and prove others wrong.
I'll have something for you later on when I get home, I'll show you some facts
 7 years ago '07        #126
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,772 | Props total: 14586 14586
 McTickleTaint said:
Nope cuz I can literally give a s**t about you. I'm not Spiffy I'd actually f!ght your b**ch a.ss. Call it E-thugging or not I can give a f**k about that too.
 11-03-2010, 11:11 AM         #127
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
here we go, tom brady vs the best pass defs last year

against the jets

1-1

53 qb rating 0 tds 1 int
98 qb rating 1 td 0 int

against buff

2-0
97 qb rating 2 tds 1 int
59 qb rating 1 td 1 int

against new orl

0-1

55 qb rating 0 tds 2 ints

against balt
1-0

100 qb rating 1 td no ints

against carolina

1-0
74 qb rating 1 td 1 int

against denv

0-1

97 qb rating 2 tds

i think top ten is as far as i need to go, does this make him elite? gtfoh man

brady is just as feast or famine as rodgers is
You are so pathetic comparing Brady to Rodgers.

Call me when Rodgers has 8 straight high quality seasons.
 11-03-2010, 11:11 AM         #128
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
kinda like you and your bs thoughts on rodgers
Nope, it's broken down quite efficiently and effectively here.

agony8 said:
ok here u go buddy 2008 he played the lions twice who were dead last in the nfl in defensive passer rating, he threw 4 TDs n 0 INTs(2 wins)...he played the vikings twice who were 16th in the league, he threw 1 TD n 0 INT(1-1)...he played the bears twice who were 10th n he threw 4 TDs n 2 INTs(1-1)...he played dallas who was 20th n threw 0 TD n 0 INT(lost the game)...he played the bucs who were 6th n he threw 2 TDs n 3INT(lost the game)...he played atlanta who was 18th n threw 3 TDs n 1 INT(lost the game)...he played the seahawks who were 29th n threw 2 TDS n 0 INTs(won the game)...he played the colts who were 11th n threw 1 TD n 0 INT(win the game)...he played tennessee who was 3rd n threw 1 TD n 1 INT(lost the game)...he played the saints who were 14th n threw 2TD n 3 INT(lost the game)...he played the panthers who were 15th he threw 3 TDs 1 INT(lost the game)...he played the texans who were 26th n threw 2 TDS 1 INT (lost the game)...he played the jaguars who were 28th n threw 1 TD n 1 INT(lost the game)...so lets see he faced 7 teams above the bottom half of the barrell n threw 13 TDS n 10 INT with 2 of his 6 wins...against the bottom half he threw 15 TDs n 3 INT n four of his 6 wins(66.6% win against crap)...notice a pattern...should i break down 2009 for u...cause i will...

2009 he played the bears twice who were 26th n he threw 1 TD 0 INT ( 2wins)...he played the vikings twice who were 27th n he threw 5 TDS n 1 INT (2 losses)...he played the lions twice who were dead last again n he threw 5 TDs n 1 INT (2 wins)...he played the bengals who were 7th n threw 1 TD n 0 INT (lost the game)...he played the rams who were 31st n threw 2 TD n 0 INT (won the game)...he played cleveland who was 24th n threw 3 TDs n 0 INT (won the game)...he played tampa bay who was 21 n threw 2 TD n 3 INT (lost the game)...he played dallas who was 16th n threw 1 TD 0 INT (won the game)...he played san fran who was 9th n threw 2 TDs n 0 INT(won the game)...he played baltimore who was 6th n threw 3 TDs n 2 INT (won the game)...he played pittsburgh who was 15th n threw 3 TD n 0 INT (lost the game)...he played seattle who was 28th n threw 1 TD n 0INT(won the game)...he played the cardinals who were 10th n threw 1 TD n 0 INT (won the game)...so in games against the top 15 teams he threw 10 TDs out of his 30 total n 2 of his 7 interceptions...one third of his 30 amazing TDS came against top defenses the other 20 against bums...
 11-03-2010, 11:14 AM         #129
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Nope cuz I can literally give a s**t about you. I'm not Spiffy I'd actually f!ght your b**ch a.ss. Call it E-thugging or not I can give a f**k about that too.

You might want to recant that statement before I show up fully loaded with my 556 Sig Sauer NATO edition M4 or my 9MM Glock 17? You live in Tampa my friend?
 7 years ago '07        #130
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 McTickleTaint said:

You might want to recant that statement before I show up fully loaded with my 556 Sig Sauer NATO edition M4 or my 9MM Glock 17? You live in Tampa my friend?
Oh you wanna bring a gun? You're scary.
 11-03-2010, 11:24 AM         #131
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Oh you wanna bring a gun? You're scary.
We can throw hands. But why waste my breath. Rather put a hole right through you.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #132
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 McTickleTaint said:
We can throw hands. But why waste my breath. Rather put a hole right through you.

[pic - click to view]

Str8 pus*y.
 11-03-2010, 11:55 AM         #133
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Str8 pus*y.

Str8 teeny bopping! Yay for you!

I bet you going to want rules for our little tussle as well? The streets don't have rules for f!ghting. I'll come throw the hands. Best believe when you knocked the f**k out, I will unleash a whole magazine in you. You know what tough guy, I'll just do you like this instead. Make sure you listen to the end closely!

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #134
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 McTickleTaint said:
Str8 teeny bopping! Yay for you!

I bet you going to want rules for our little tussle as well? The streets don't have rules for f!ghting. I'll come throw the hands. Best believe when you knocked the f**k out, I will unleash a whole magazine in you. You know what tough guy, I'll just do you like this instead. Make sure you listen to the end closely!

I'm done. You brought up fictional characters. Even though Nicky Santoro is based on a non-fictional person. Truck + Body -> Goodfellas.
 7 years ago '06        #135
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 finishim said:
here we go, tom brady vs the best pass defs last year

against the jets

1-1

53 qb rating 0 tds 1 int
98 qb rating 1 td 0 int

against buff

2-0
97 qb rating 2 tds 1 int
59 qb rating 1 td 1 int

against new orl

0-1

55 qb rating 0 tds 2 ints

against balt
1-0

100 qb rating 1 td no ints

against carolina

1-0
74 qb rating 1 td 1 int

against denv

0-1

97 qb rating 2 tds

i think top ten is as far as i need to go, does this make him elite? gtfoh man

brady is just as feast or famine as rodgers is

Not even goin to respond any more than that when it comes to Brady and Rodgers
 11-03-2010, 12:08 PM         #136
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
I'm done. You brought up fictional characters. Even though Nicky Santoro is based on a non-fictional person. Truck + Body -> Goodfellas.
Really? Who's the str8 pus*y now? Lost to a scene from a movie. b**chmade. No wonder you sticking up for M and her other salty Cheesed!ckHeads! Another one scared to sweat near a fire. the kitchen lil boy!
 7 years ago '07        #137
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 McTickleTaint said:
Really? Who's the str8 pus*y now? Lost to a scene from a movie. b**chmade. No wonder you sticking up for M and her other salty Cheesed!ckHeads! Another one scared to sweat near a fire. the kitchen lil boy!
you got mad because I said shut up agony. I found it pathetic that you think nobody would think that is your alias. Even when you tried to be like well that agony guy. You tried to say something about teeny bopping when I said you're pus*y, then you come at me w/ a movie clip. Yea, I'm b**chmade . Say what you want to say, I'm done.
 11-03-2010, 12:18 PM         #138
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
you got mad because I said shut up agony. I found it pathetic that you think nobody would think that is your alias. Even when you tried to be like well that agony guy. You tried to say something about teeny bopping when I said you're pus*y, then you come at me w/ a movie clip. Yea, I'm b**chmade . Say what you want to say, I'm done.
whos mad dude...im here for fun and entertainment not internet hot topics, simping busted bichiz with issues n trying to act tough behind screens...i said teeny bopping cause u used str8 like my lil cousin does in texts...thats kinda teeny bopping, dont ya think???in fact she is 11...but whats good u wanna challenge me, everyone knows my stepdad got season tix to tampa bay games...ill be there again for the home game the 19th and the 26th...u wanna step up to the plate???
 7 years ago '08        #139
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5232 5232
......... pointless

Last edited by M; 11-03-2010 at 12:30 PM..
 11-03-2010, 12:34 PM         #140
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
......... pointless
*clap* i love it when a wench learns...
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago