SI Players Poll: Aaron Rodgers/Wes Welker Most Underrated in NFL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2010, 10:04 AM         #101
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
this fool pete will come into every rodgers thread himself just to say something slick and most of the time its a completely made up opinion

check any of my posts, i dont post opinions, i post facts, stats, and people who know more than us' opinions
That INT thread still waiting for some of your facts & stats. Agony8 is a f**king moron but dude did break down Rodgers' statline to a T; and fact of the matter is, Rodgers obliterated bad pass defenses and comes up short against good pass defenses and still has yet to win a playoff game. This is his third year starting as well, so he has time left to live up to his hype but he better have a prolific second half, or we will be talking about him needing to do it in his fourth year starting. Someone should take over and do Peyton, Brady and Brees' statline. There were a lot of a.ssumptions made that they all face the same amount of horrible defenses, but that can't happen because of the divisional/conference lineups.
 7 years ago '04        #102
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 McTickleTaint said:
That INT thread still waiting for some of your facts & stats. Agony8 is a f**king moron but dude did break down Rodgers' statline to a T; and fact of the matter is, Rodgers obliterated bad pass defenses and comes up short against good pass defenses and still has yet to win a playoff game. This is his third year starting as well, so he has time left to live up to his hype but he better have a prolific second half, or we will be talking about him needing to do it in his fourth year starting. Someone should take over and do Peyton, Brady and Brees' statline. There were a lot of a.ssumptions made that they all face the same amount of horrible defenses, but that can't happen because of the divisional/conference lineups.
thanks agony for your input, and btw you didnt compare him vs good pass def you did it vs good teams in general.. and for some stats for you rodgers put up 27 pts on the second best scoring defense in the nfl last year in the ravens and had three tds, one int on a deep ball, and another on a ball that bounced off drivers leg and won the game

against cinci the other decent pass d he faced he threw a td n no picks n lost

against the bears he threw one total td in two games, one that was game clinching with a minute left, and won both games

agains tampa he played his worst game of his career 3 ints and 2 tds, and ran one in, for some reason tampa has his number, and they lost as well

against pitt he threw three tds and ran one n lost, by the last second td.. had to come back 3 times in the fourth quarter

ran a td in against dallas n won

2 tds and 350 against the niners

combined nearly 700 yards 5 tds and one int against minnesota who nearly won the nfc champ

you just discounted him for having an easy schedule, but against the "good" teams, he showed up, the rest of the team didnt, in every case except cinci, didnt play bad, but didnt do enough to win,

and also you just discredited his good stats vs bad teams, isnt that what hes supposed to be doing if hes good?
 7 years ago '07        #103
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15

[pic - click to view]

11-03-2010, 10:24 AM         #104
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
thanks agony for your input, and btw you didnt compare him vs good pass def you did it vs good teams in general.. and for some stats for you rodgers put up 27 pts on the second best scoring defense in the nfl last year in the ravens and had three tds, one int on a deep ball, and another on a ball that bounced off drivers leg and won the game

against cinci the other decent pass d he faced he threw a td n no picks n lost

against the bears he threw one total td in two games, one that was game clinching with a minute left, and won both games

agains tampa he played his worst game of his career 3 ints and 2 tds, and ran one in, for some reason tampa has his number, and they lost as well

against pitt he threw three tds and ran one n lost, by the last second td.. had to come back 3 times in the fourth quarter

ran a td in against dallas n won

2 tds and 350 against the niners

combined nearly 700 yards 5 tds and one int against minnesota who nearly won the nfc champ

you just discounted him for having an easy schedule, but against the "good" teams, he showed up, the rest of the team didnt, in every case except cinci, didnt play bad, but didnt do enough to win,

and also you just discredited his good stats vs bad teams, isnt that what hes supposed to be doing if hes good?
Again, I am not Agony8. And if you read that thread it is not against total team defenses, it is strictly against passer rating. Learn to read and to interpret what statistics correlate to what function of the equations at hand. But once again, you defend your homerism and prove the point that people above me said, that is you just love to argue and won't put aside your homerism.
 7 years ago '04        #105
space
space
 McTickleTaint said:
Again, I am not Agony8. And if you read that thread it is not against total team defenses, it is strictly against passer rating. Learn to read and to interpret what statistics correlate to what function of the equations at hand. But once again, you defend your homerism and prove the point that people above me said, that is you just love to argue and won't put aside your homerism.
how would you even know the thread? its been deleted and your account was made afterwards?

and i went off straight passing defense in my last post, and ofcourse if he didnt throw a ton of tds his passer rating wont be high

but last i checked, you, being a tom brady stan says its all about winning the game, he beat the ravens, cowboys, who were playoff teams and one of them happened to k!ll your pats, and he lost to the vikings in two emotional a.ss favre game and lost a close one to cinci, those were the only playoff teams he played, and he went 2-3
 7 years ago '07        #106
space
space
 McTickleTaint said:

[pic - click to view]

11-03-2010, 10:29 AM         #107
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Minnesota was 27th in pass defense and you want to bring his prolific statline of 700 yards and 5 TD's and 1 INT, and then use Minnesota making the NFC championship game as an argumentative point? How about they made it there because of AP and an offensive passing game that was dynamic and a hell of a run defense. There only flaw was the passing defense and Favre throwing that INT. Learn to truly watch film and break down statistics.
 7 years ago '04        #108
space
space
 McTickleTaint said:
Minnesota was 27th in pass defense and you want to bring his prolific statline of 700 yards and 5 TD's and 1 INT, and then use Minnesota making the NFC championship game as an argumentative point? How about they made it there because of AP and an offensive passing game that was dynamic and a hell of a run defense. There only flaw was the passing defense and Favre throwing that INT. Learn to truly watch film and break down statistics.
okay then take the two minnesota games out

hes then 2-1 against teams who made the playoffs and had pass defense 20th and up
 11-03-2010, 10:32 AM         #109
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
how would you even know the thread? its been deleted and your account was made afterwards?

and i went off straight passing defense in my last post, and ofcourse if he didnt throw a ton of tds his passer rating wont be high

but last i checked, you, being a tom brady stan says its all about winning the game, he beat the ravens, cowboys, who were playoff teams and one of them happened to k!ll your pats, and he lost to the vikings in two emotional a.ss favre game and lost a close one to cinci, those were the only playoff teams he played, and he went 2-3
It has not been deleted. It's on page 4. I been around here, I changed my name, made a new account from my new nickname, but whatever. Keep homering away. And it ain't all about winning, it ain't all about statistics, it's a happy medium, like a loving relationship, compromise is key to success.
 11-03-2010, 10:36 AM         #110
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
okay then take the two minnesota games out

hes then 2-1 against teams who made the playoffs and had pass defense 20th and up
Come on now son. Time to walk away. Take off the collar. You are dead wrong and won't be a real man and stand up and say it. You are like a little toddler trying to change the rules of Tic-Tac-Toe to always win.
 7 years ago '08        #111
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
How is Al any worse for defending a player ON HIS TEAM than the people who go out of their way to hate a player so much?
 11-03-2010, 10:45 AM         #112
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
How is Al any worse for defending a player ON HIS TEAM than the people who go out of their way to hate a player so much?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #113
space
space
 Steveo54 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

next time you in the chi steve beer is on me
 7 years ago '04        #114
space
space
here we go, tom brady vs the best pass defs last year

against the jets

1-1

53 qb rating 0 tds 1 int
98 qb rating 1 td 0 int

against buff

2-0
97 qb rating 2 tds 1 int
59 qb rating 1 td 1 int

against new orl

0-1

55 qb rating 0 tds 2 ints

against balt
1-0

100 qb rating 1 td no ints

against carolina

1-0
74 qb rating 1 td 1 int

against denv

0-1

97 qb rating 2 tds

i think top ten is as far as i need to go, does this make him elite? gtfoh man

brady is just as feast or famine as rodgers is
 11-03-2010, 10:50 AM         #115
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Must be the education system in WI. Brady fans such as myself, can admit that physically speaking in terms of his physical gifts, Manning is a slightly better QB, but it comes down to a function of the whole not just the half. Brady's sum is greater than Manning's, but hands down Manning is the better QB. Just like Manning has always had a better WR core (minus Moss), Brady has always had great possession guys. Seems to me from my experience that GB fans just can't admit the truth.
 7 years ago '08        #116
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
Don't bother quoting me
 11-03-2010, 10:54 AM         #117
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
here we go, tom brady vs the best pass defs last year

against the jets

1-1

53 qb rating 0 tds 1 int
98 qb rating 1 td 0 int

against buff

2-0
97 qb rating 2 tds 1 int
59 qb rating 1 td 1 int

against new orl

0-1

55 qb rating 0 tds 2 ints

against balt
1-0

100 qb rating 1 td no ints

against carolina

1-0
74 qb rating 1 td 1 int

against denv

0-1

97 qb rating 2 tds

i think top ten is as far as i need to go, does this make him elite? gtfoh man

brady is just as feast or famine as rodgers is
(quality stats link)

Brady was coming back off a knee injury. You are going by one half of his decade in the NFL. Talk about skewed.
 11-03-2010, 10:57 AM         #118
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Don't bother quoting me
So you are going to use the same tactical approach that you used with Agony8, as well as the tactical approach your fellow skewed fans use? How about some valuable insight?
 7 years ago '07        #119
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 McTickleTaint said:
So you are going to use the same tactical approach that you used with Agony8, as well as the tactical approach your fellow skewed fans use? How about some valuable insight?
Agony shut up.
 7 years ago '04        #120
space
space
 McTickleTaint said:
(quality stats link)

Brady was coming back off a knee injury. You are going by one half of his decade in the NFL. Talk about skewed.
were talking about the present times, not years ago
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy