SI Players Poll: Aaron Rodgers/Wes Welker Most Underrated in NFL

most viewed right now
 88
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15030 15030
 Chief Dee said:
Dude looks like poor white trash. Not only does he look like one, but he acts like it too I.E. him going at Kornheiser. He fits the Wisconsin cow milking hillbilly suspenders with straw hat persona perfectly. Instead of growing the stache out he should worry more about pulling out close games and winning in overtime which he cant seem to accomplish.
damn bruh

you really couldn't detect sarcasm in her post?

@ you typing all that out

and he looks like Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite get it right
 7 years ago '07        #82
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 KeepinItTrill said:
damn bruh

you really couldn't detect sarcasm in her post?

@ you typing all that out

and he looks like Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite get it right

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #83
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Pistol Peter said:
aaron rodgers was probably the most d!ck rode player the whole off season and even some how during the season...bulls**t article
the only reason you say he was "d!ck rode" is because a bunch of guys picked him for mvp and the packers for the superbowl

i understand hes a packer so you hate him regardless, but as far as the mvp prediction goes, why not? he just had a top 10 season in the HISTORY of the nfl statistic wise, and had they beat the vikings and favre both times rather than losing he very well might have gotten it

i mean do you want them to just pick peyton EVERY year? or how about the superbowl champion brees? bens coming off suspension, and bradys coming off a decent season that ended bad in the playoffs, its natural for you to hate him, but qb wise, why would it surprise you that some had him as a candidate for it preseason after what he did the season before?
 7 years ago '07        #84
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15030 15030
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

you already know
 7 years ago '04        #85
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Chief Dee said:
Dude looks like poor white trash. Not only does he look like one, but he acts like it too I.E. him going at Kornheiser. He fits the Wisconsin cow milking hillbilly suspenders with straw hat persona perfectly. Instead of growing the stache out he should worry more about pulling out close games and winning in overtime which he cant seem to accomplish.
n another one for you, packers won their last game by 9 (fg made with about 30 seconds left to make it two scores) and the game before by 4 arent THOSE close game? meanwhile the bears have lost their last two games by 3 pts each AT HOME
 7 years ago '07        #86
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 finishim said:
the only reason you say he was "d!ck rode" is because a bunch of guys picked him for mvp and the packers for the superbowl

i understand hes a packer so you hate him regardless, but as far as the mvp prediction goes, why not? he just had a top 10 season in the HISTORY of the nfl statistic wise, and had they beat the vikings and favre both times rather than losing he very well might have gotten it

i mean do you want them to just pick peyton EVERY year? or how about the superbowl champion brees? bens coming off suspension, and bradys coming off a decent season that ended bad in the playoffs, its natural for you to hate him, but qb wise, why would it surprise you that some had him as a candidate for it preseason after what he did the season before?
i knew you were hoovering here for a reason...i mean must you respond to every poster who disagrees with your views of him?
 7 years ago '04        #87
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
schaub is the only one on that list i would consider underrated
 7 years ago '07        #88
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15030 15030
 Pistol Peter said:
i knew you were hoovering here for a reason...i mean must you respond to every poster who disagrees with your views of him?
he's got a point though

ppl are hating on Rodgers because GB is struggling and they were the frontrunners for the Super Bowl, not because he's a bad QB (which he obviously isn't)

I don't like Rodgers or the Packers but I wouldn't sit there and say he sucks.

-waits for Raiders jokes-
 7 years ago '07        #89
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19934 19934
 finishim said:
youre an absolute idiot, hillbillys are people from the mountains, from the southeastern area, have fun in your land of lincoln, the only homo president there was
lol calling lincoln a homo...really? ha man
 7 years ago '07        #90
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 KeepinItTrill said:
you already know
hahaha no shame in your game...gotta respect that
 7 years ago '04        #91
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 minimafia_aj said:
lol calling lincoln a homo...really? ha man
Lincoln wrote a poem that described a marriage-like relation between two men:

“ For Reuben and Charles have married two girls,
But Billy has married a boy.
The girls he had tried on every side,
But none he could get to agree;
All was in vain, he went home again,
And since that he's married to Natty. ”


 7 years ago '04        #92
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Pistol Peter said:
i knew you were hoovering here for a reason...i mean must you respond to every poster who disagrees with your views of him?
i made the thread you idiot, and if i were just waiting to respond i couldve a long time ago, people been making comments since last night
 7 years ago '07        #93
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 KeepinItTrill said:
he's got a point though

ppl are hating on Rodgers because GB is struggling and they were the frontrunners for the Super Bowl, not because he's a bad QB (which he obviously isn't)

I don't like Rodgers or the Packers but I wouldn't sit there and say he sucks.

-waits for Raiders jokes-
i really don't care about his point...this dude will combat every single post negative about the packers...i don't even like commenting in packer threads because i know he will battle with everyone about even the slightest negative comment


and i don't think rodgers is underrated everybody knows that he is a decent quarterback
 7 years ago '07        #94
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15030 15030
 Pistol Peter said:
i really don't care about his point...this dude will combat every single post negative about the packers...i don't even like commenting in packer threads because i know he will battle with everyone about even the slightest negative comment


and i don't think rodgers is underrated everybody knows that he is a good qb
everybody sticks up for their own players/teams

finish does go a lil overboard with that s**t but he's dedicated
 7 years ago '04        #95
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Pistol Peter said:
i really don't care about his point...this dude will combat every single post negative about the packers...i don't even like commenting in packer threads because i know he will battle with everyone about even the slightest negative comment


and i don't think rodgers is underrated everybody knows that he is a decent quarterback

dude you sound like an idiot though, i wasnt mad at the rodgers comment, i was mad at the slight as wisconsin, which is why i took it to lincoln and not cutler, thatd be too easy
 11-03-2010, 09:34 AM         #96
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
Lincoln wrote a poem that described a marriage-like relation between two men:

“ For Reuben and Charles have married two girls,
But Billy has married a boy.
The girls he had tried on every side,
But none he could get to agree;
All was in vain, he went home again,
And since that he's married to Natty. ”


Wait, what? No wonder this fruit loop is only on the penny. Maybe Boothe was his jilted lover?
 7 years ago '07        #97
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 KeepinItTrill said:
everybody sticks up for their own players/teams

finish does go a lil overboard with that s**t but he's dedicated
you know what though..there is sticking up for your team and then there is being a completely blind homer
 7 years ago '04        #98
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Pistol Peter said:
you know what though..there is sticking up for your team and then there is being a completely blind homer
its not blindness, i bring facts to your opinions and try to make you see the light
 7 years ago '07        #99
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15030 15030
 Pistol Peter said:
you know what though..there is sticking up for your team and then there is being a completely blind homer
 7 years ago '04        #100
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 KeepinItTrill said:
this fool pete will come into every rodgers thread himself just to say something slick and most of the time its a completely made up opinion

check any of my posts, i dont post opinions, i post facts, stats, and people who know more than us' opinions
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy