SI Players Poll: Aaron Rodgers/Wes Welker Most Underrated in NFL

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-02-2010, 10:29 PM         #61
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
man I'm not even talking about Rodgers I'm talking in general man some of you are insecure and I hardly ever speak with opinion I always back up things I say with facts, I have no clue why you guys get so mad n try to put me down like I'm making s**t up lol
how do i sound mad in that post? just responding to u saying the players dont think like bx in response to rodgers and welker topping the list.

ah well post made sense to me didnt mean to offense you sweetie
 11-02-2010, 10:31 PM         #62
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
man I'm not even talking about Rodgers I'm talking in general man some of you are insecure and I hardly ever speak with opinion I always back up things I say with facts, I have no clue why you guys get so mad n try to put me down like I'm making s**t up lol
You made this topic to put Rodgers in good light, any finishim post is bound to have intentions of supporting Aaron Rodgers.

Who were you a fan of the 16 years with Favre? Given that you are at least 18 yourself.
 7 years ago '04        #63
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Steveo54 said:
how do i sound mad in that post? just responding to u saying the players dont think like bx in response to rodgers and welker topping the list.

ah well post made sense to me didnt mean to offense you sweetie
I'm gonna call the police if it happens again!
 7 years ago '04        #64
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
You made this topic to put Rodgers in good light, any finishim post is bound to have intentions of supporting Aaron Rodgers.

Who were you a fan of the 16 years with Favre? Given that you are at least 18 yourself.
I'm 24 and was a fan of Favre ofcourse up until the bitter end in gb, and it came to my attention through a packer fan ofcourse, and you act like if u found out wes was #1 before I posted this that you wouldn't make a thread ... I post any and all news of every team that hasn't been posted and the overrated version was a hit so why not post the underrated one?
 11-02-2010, 10:40 PM         #65
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
I'm 24 and was a fan of Favre ofcourse up until the bitter end in gb, and it came to my attention through a packer fan ofcourse, and you act like if u found out wes was #1 before I posted this that you wouldn't make a thread ... I post any and all news of every team that hasn't been posted and the overrated version was a hit so why not post the underrated one?
I saw this list (or the other one) with Wes a few days ago on another forum, I wouldn't dare post it because player voting is a joke, and I could care less if he is underrated he plays hard and is a competitor, he is focused on the Browns and that is all that matters.
 11-02-2010, 10:51 PM         #66
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How about instead of whining and b**ching about how you think Rodgers isn't underrated (or in most BXSC cases over rated) you list some examples of QB's or even other players you think are more deserving.

So far i've seen Trent Cole - 2x pro bowler, doesn't get much attention. 6 sacks but other numbers aren't great this year

Troy Smith - At least start some games before getting in the discussion
 7 years ago '09        #67
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
MakeULaffMcTickleTaint
Get The f**k Outta Here Homie
 11-03-2010, 02:32 AM         #68
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ that stache
 7 years ago '09        #69
Live For Now 
space
space
$237 | Props total: 1 1
 finishim said:

[pic - click to view]

Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and New England Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker are the*most underrated players in the National Football League, according to a survey of NFL players.

In a poll of 245*NFL players, Rodgers and Welker each received 5%*of the vote. The result of this poll question is published in this week's edition of Sports*Illustrated, which is to*be on newsstands on Wednesday.

The top five most underrated players in the NFL*and the percentage of players voting for them are:

Aaron Rodgers (5%)
Wes Welker (5%)
Andre Johnson, Houston Texans wide receiver (3%)
Ray Rice, Baltimore Ravens running back (3%)
Matt Schaub,*Houston Texans quarterback (2%)

haters gonna hate

this boy is s@#t do anybody actually watch the football games.
 7 years ago '07        #70
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19965 19965
 Live For Now said:
this boy is s@#t do anybody actually watch the football games.
flame shield on!

but wtf @ the teams your repping lol
 7 years ago '08        #71
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
He needs to grow the stache out again, he was better with it
 7 years ago '08        #72
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 M said:
He needs to grow the stache out again, he was better with it
Dude looks like poor white trash. Not only does he look like one, but he acts like it too I.E. him going at Kornheiser. He fits the Wisconsin cow milking hillbilly suspenders with straw hat persona perfectly. Instead of growing the stache out he should worry more about pulling out close games and winning in overtime which he cant seem to accomplish.
 7 years ago '08        #73
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
uhhhh ok, is it too early for jokes?
 7 years ago '04        #74
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Dude looks like poor white trash. Not only does he look like one, but he acts like it too I.E. him going at Kornheiser. He fits the Wisconsin cow milking hillbilly suspenders with straw hat persona perfectly. Instead of growing the stache out he should worry more about pulling out close games and winning in overtime which he cant seem to accomplish.
youre an absolute idiot, hillbillys are people from the mountains, from the southeastern area, have fun in your land of lincoln, the only homo president there was
 7 years ago '04        #75
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,026 | Props total: 2568 2568
agree w/Brandon Flowers and London Fletcher...

lol @ AJ, Rodgers and Welker being on the underrated list...

no love for Ahmad Bradshaw as being the most underrated RB in the league?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
 7 years ago '07        #76
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
aaron rodgers was probably the most d!ck rode player the whole off season and even some how during the season...bulls**t article
 11-03-2010, 09:13 AM         #77
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
chicago and NC...my dad only watched nfl, grew up liking nc teams and the bears...the nats is just cause i liked vlad on the expos, kinda just stuck
Gotcha. At least you stuck with what you knew.
 7 years ago '07        #78
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
and he looks like nicolas cage in raising arizona with that mustache
 11-03-2010, 09:16 AM         #79
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 patt24 said:
agree w/Brandon Flowers and London Fletcher...

lol @ AJ, Rodgers and Welker being on the underrated list...

no love for Ahmad Bradshaw as being the most underrated RB in the league?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
AB is a great back. Came from nowhere as well but I need some length. That's why I said London previously. 12 years strong and only one accolade. He is underrated by fellow players, analysts and fans alike or else he would be mentioned with the Lewis, Willis and Urlacher dominated LB talks.
 11-03-2010, 09:19 AM         #80
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brainwave said:
Get The f**k Outta Here Homie
Are you still upset with the Patriots for Super Bowl 39? You should divert that anger towards the 21 members of that team not named TO (who played on half his body and still dominated) that contributed absolutely no effort.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy