NFL Punter Marquette King Allegedly Connected With Kim Kardashian
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Official 12/10 Boxing Thread (A.J., Crawford, Charlo v. Williams, Cuell..
534 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-02-2010, 11:39 AM         #41
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who's the boxden resident idiot? they'll ship water, use your brain....hey, it's kinda the same thing as voting for obama...someone had to be duped, thank god it wasn't me....
 6 years ago '04        #42
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 106 106
Los Angeles has been stealing our water up here in the bay area
 6 years ago '09        #43
antweaks 
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 2 2
There will never be a water shortage on Planet Earth....... Don't believe the hype
 11-02-2010, 12:52 PM         #44
CaliforniaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im glad im leaving Vegas before theses dumbass's run out of water
 6 years ago '07        #45
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 398 398

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #46
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 79 79
I think people are taking the title too literally, it's not like there will be no water, what this really means is that water from the current sources these cities use is unsustainable with expected usage, which means they'll have to find alternatives, and those will be extremely expensive.

As for people who think this is a problem that someone invented, just look at where these cities are located, and it's no wonder there are concerns about fresh water. Only 1% of the Earth's water is available fresh water, and that's not taking into account how much we've made undrinkable without intense purification (which is expensive), and of course it's not evenly distributed around the Earth, so drought prone areas are in the biggest trouble.

Last edited by HHS; 11-02-2010 at 12:58 PM..
 11-02-2010, 01:04 PM         #47
PeteyRoll 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant remember if its 2025 or 2050 were expected to be completly out of useable water.

prollly best not to think about it
 6 years ago '04        #48
all3rd 688 heat pts688
space
space
$69,486 | Props total: 5641 5641
Live in houston right now the tap water more nasty then metairie or no. Thank god for all the low prices on Spring water on that Costco at Wesylan.
 11-02-2010, 01:19 PM         #49
Rich-Young 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doell8 said:
Happy I Live in Canada we got tones of that s**t up here
thats another issue. Stupid nestle bought aberfoyle (canadian springs) and started selling it back to canadians.
 6 years ago '08        #50
Dangerously 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$50,461 | Props total: 10 10
Do you spend your days traipsing around San Francisco? Then congratulations, you live in America's least wasteful city according to a study conducted by Nalgene. The water bottle company questioned 3,750 people in America's 25 largest cities about their transportation use, waste, sustainability efforts, shopping habits, and reuse of items. Nalgene weighted the results to give preference to behaviors with an immediate and significant impact like driving less, recycling more, and reducing trash. The survey's index is based on a scoring system with a potential individual high score of 1930 and a low individual score of 193.

San Franciscans topped Nalgene's list thanks to widespread habits of recycling, turning off the water while brushing teeth, and only using cars for short trips. 86% of San Franciscans also reported that they live an "extremely" or "somewhat" eco-friendly lifestyle, though the definition of an eco-friendly lifestyle is not made clear in the study.

Atlanta came in at the other end of the spectrum, with residents ranking the worst at recycling, throwing out less than two bags of trash a week, using reusable containers, participating in sustainability programs, using energy-efficient lightbulbs, and borrowing books from the library.
Nalgene, of course, had its own motivation for conducting the study. The company recently came under fire for using Bisphenol A (BPA), an estrogen-like chemical, in its water bottles. Nalgene did eventually pull BPA-filled water bottles from the shelves, but the wastefulness study could be the company's attempt to get back in the good graces of eco-minded consumers.
The full list of America's least wasteful cities is below.

Rank City Weighted Score
1 San Francisco, CA 1025.45
2 New York City, NY 1004.01
3 Portland, OR 1001.66
4 Seattle, WA 985.03
5 Los Angeles, CA 960.46
6 Denver, CO 943.77
7 Minneapolis, MN 943.17
8 Washington, D.C. 941.81
9 Boston, MA 941.29
10 Philadelphia, PA 932.59
11 Chicago, IL 931.03
12 Baltimore, MD 927.26
13 Detroit, MI 911.59
14 Pittsburgh, PA 909.42
15 Orlando, FL 901.71
16 Cleveland, OH 900.77
17 Sacramento, CA 899.78
18 Miami, FL 898.49
19 Tampa, FL 896.01
20 Phoenix, AZ 887.48
21 St. Louis, MO 883.38
22 Houston, TX 879.16
23 Indianapolis, IN 872.75
24 Dallas, TX 860.60
25 Atlanta, GA 857.51

6 years ago '09        #51
Lady ProEra 33 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,590 | Props total: 5279 5279
 bony said:
running out of water.... how do you run out of water when there is ALWAYS water running
Not literally RUN OUT...but SEE WHAT PEOPLE DON'T GET IT is that YOU are NOT in control over how and where it goes desalination etc or anything for that matter.....for Atlanta since I stay here that has been going on for awhile...The other problem is people don't read on things and take it in consideration that it could be true or not or how it can be fixed.

faceoffizhere said:
Do these n*ggas just sit in a room and make up the next problem to throw at us?
No, we sit and wait before it is late to come and want to do something about it. There many news stories and many articles posted alone on BX and on youtube but so many people think EVERYTHING listed is a conspiracy then get mad/upset when it is either a) to late to do anything b) you don't know what to do about it.

HHS said:
I think people are taking the title too literally, it's not like there will be no water, what this really means is that water from the current sources these cities use is unsustainable with expected usage, which means they'll have to find alternatives, and those will be extremely expensive.

As for people who think this is a problem that someone invented, just look at where these cities are located, and it's no wonder there are concerns about fresh water. Only 1% of the Earth's water is available fresh water, and that's not taking into account how much we've made undrinkable without intense purification (which is expensive), and of course it's not evenly distributed around the Earth, so drought prone areas are in the biggest trouble.
Exactly.
 6 years ago '09        #52
space
space
 NomiS said:
what dwight howard have to do with this?
It fits the article but he was advertisement on the page and I copied and pasted the whole thing and he came with it....

Lex Lossis said:
See, I bet you nobody paid attention to it even long ago when he made it, just thought he made it to make money This goes back to what I was saying if everybody stop thinking EVERYTHING is a conspiracy...

Probably no one in here even listened to it...
 6 years ago '04        #53
BeeZaK 
space
space
space
$1,501 | Props total: 7 7
Time to make an investment and fill up tanks and tanks of water for my grandchildren's grandchildren. YALL STAY THIRSTY, WE HYDRATED
 6 years ago '05        #54
Ni2 
space
space
$4,540 | Props total: 2 2
worthless people are born every second.
 6 years ago '05        #55
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 4 4
 CaliIsActive said:
Water shortages when 75% of the World is Water???hmmmmmmm'''

*Insert we dont believe you Jay-z Gif*
I agree you take sea what and purify it, this is just going to be another way the government can control our lives.
 11-02-2010, 08:12 PM         #56
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Glad I live by the Great Lakes
 6 years ago '09        #57
space
space
 thaillest719 said:
I agree you take sea what and purify it, this is just going to be another way the government can control our lives.
Yeah but like I said you nor me is in control of when/how they supply it. No matter if it is 75% of water available.

They are basically running something that can be maintained but AT THE SAME TIME it is hard to share when one state is saying that is NOT enough for the next according to population etc. and more than likely 3 or more states water supply is coming for 1 shared source. So, it is NOT a easy thing to do per se when no matter what you do one state is complaining (population increase) on top of that sometimes it does not rain when you have major droughts...so you know
 11-03-2010, 04:15 PM         #58
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn.

Not orlando.

Start goin to the beach to get water. Fml.
 6 years ago '06        #59
Profycy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,549 | Props total: 489 489
I read somewhere the usa would go to war with canada over water... This is a good 6 -7 yrs back
 11-04-2010, 03:41 PM         #60
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UpTownClips said:
this, fresh lakes for days son. can drink the water right from some of them b**ches if you had too
you really think we won't b**ch slap the toque off of canada's hat if we need that s**t cmon son
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Niykee's Hotter Friend
56 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
223 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
195 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
109 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
79 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
294 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy