Slim Thug Shows His Gun Collection & Goes To The Gun Range!

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
How many times, I done told you n*ggaz when it comes to drugs and guns, down Texas homie it ain't even nothing to brag about, shot out to tha Essays they made it all possible. Slim Thug is a n*gga I grew up looking up too, you could always tell he was a n*gga that was to rich for his age, nobody I repeat nobody represents us better than Pimp C and Slim Thug. And if u really pay attention you could tell Pimp C was trying to tell us ride wit Slim he a real n*gga, almost like he was passing the torch before he died.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 11-02-2010 at 11:01 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #42
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
first thing i thought. t.i. doin time and thug videotaping the s**t. snitching on yourself is the new "make it rain"

no idiot if they are legal then he can k!ll U with them legally

if TI had guns legally he cud k!ll U legally

its only snitching wen u in da hood wit goons callin n*gga u got beef wit names out n waving...if da n*gga u screamin get murked yo a.ss the first one they comin lookin fo..........thugga was at a range which means those guns were LEGIT!
 7 years ago '09        #43
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
to Slim Thug aka Thugg Bo$$!! Doing it up with them Gunz like Call Of Duty! Word Up!!
 7 years ago '10        #44
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
thats some of the dumbest s**t Ive ever heard.........semi or fully a K is going to put the same size hole in you
Not with the way he aims his weapons. Talking all of that s**t and he can't even shoot.
 11-02-2010, 10:38 AM         #45
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"i missed" "a little low, your flinching"

"straight head shot homie"
 7 years ago '05        #46
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
Felon vs Non FELON...... T.I been lost his right too bear ARMS he said it in a interview....
 7 years ago '09        #47
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
thats a great collection
 7 years ago '08        #48
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12237 12237
Lotta Hating a.ss Simpletons in this thread today I see..

Slim don't know how to shoot...

You can tell he don't know how to use that .50 cal...

He sloppy, he carrying it in a Southwest bag...

Fuk outta here, betchu you won't run up on Thugga talking that dumb s**t be talkin like damn I thought he aint know how to use that.

Take it for what its worth this is Free Promotion for his album that's about to get leaked in a few weeks
 11-02-2010, 11:32 AM         #49
TheLegazY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is stupid............ I never got why people brag about k!lling other people. And if this was just audio.. he would have sounded like a skin head. Replay it and listen.
 11-02-2010, 12:24 PM         #50
CashMoneyVamp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 606robin said:
He sold like 100,000 independent on the streets with mixtapes and s**t and dub shows (well at least here in dallas) and he said he was in school and did some shows there so he been networking like crazy
more like a million independent, dude was worth ten mill off the porch

he got a nice lil collection, I got a couple M16s and a AA12 (with a drum) plus a K for rainy days, I don't f**k with glocks or nothing like that, b**ches jam too much, I keep the 45 revolver in the whip for the jack boys too
 7 years ago '04        #51
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
its far from that........its a red blooded American male thing
Not the guns, making a worldstar video about the guns lol... "Aww that's some n*gga s**t" - Nas
 11-02-2010, 12:44 PM         #52
BENGALSfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:scared2: lol. Thug my dude tho. Lookin forward to that album.
 7 years ago '10        #53
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
:cool-smiley-009: BHO
 7 years ago '06        #54
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 219 219
 Hovi Bryant said:
All of his guns are semi automatic. Desert Eagles are impractical in battle.

That's the difference between him and T.I. though. Tip had fully automatic rifles and smgs, silencers on pistols...all illegal. Nobody's afraid of Slim Thug's arsenal.

Reaching a bit are ye?

"i gotta nine for them hataz thats hatin on mine, run yo azz up ima gun you azz down"
The Boss, its done already

Last edited by johnny; 11-02-2010 at 01:56 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #55
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
Buddy got woozy @ 5:22 after he hit himself in the head from the kickback of that Deagle
 7 years ago '10        #56
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
 2totimes said:
just curious....where did this n*gga get all his before his album $$$ money. i know this n*gga was rteally balling before being signed..but what was he doing? local artist or what?
man he made alot of bread with swisha house... trust you that.. im from the H.... he did a lil hustling to on the side
 7 years ago '04        #57
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 Peterparker said:
how come everythang with you gotta be a Texas vs. this thang..or this how Texas n*ggas do we above blah blah..and mind you i'm a Texan but you need to get outside tha state a lil more brah..Texans got a bad case of this "lone" star mentality

dawg it's 100's of videos out there w/ white kids showin there gun collection and even have white kids shootin in the middle of the woods..also white groups who pop off guns n practice for a "race" war..
n*gga cause Texas the best thing to ever happen to America, now get mad. You should see me in the sports section it's Cowboys this and Cowboys that. n*gga gone ask me, you a cowboys fan? I said "Im an American ain't I". Get ya mid right biaaaaaaaaatch.
 7 years ago '07        #58
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
lmfao slim thug hasn't really shot off those guns he was letting off @ the shooting range, if they are indeed his guns..that n*gga looked lost as f**k trying to shoot that eagle..busted his head hahaha
 7 years ago '06        #59
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
n*gga cause Texas the best thing to ever happen to America, now get mad. You should see me in the sports section it's Cowboys this and Cowboys that. n*gga gone ask me, you a cowboys fan? I said "Im an American ain't I". Get ya mid right biaaaaaaaaatch.
cowboys havent won a superbowl since the early 90s, and they suck,and tony homo is done for the year, so i know yall aint going to the playoffs, smh.
 7 years ago '06        #60
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
Lmfao, that n*gga laughed at himself after he popped his forehead with that de, haha
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy