most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-03-2010, 12:42 PM         #101
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Yankees offer Moss 5 year 150 million dollar deal. He can catch those home runs Burnett allows.

The Decision Special coming soon, Moss to play PG at South Beach?

per Schefter.
 11-03-2010, 12:48 PM         #102
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tanucci when asked of his knowledge on Moss:

'He's a slouch, jam him at the line and he's softer than my ribs, my rice is number 1 just like Jerry'

:guns:

'I make him an offer he don't refuse, 9.50 an hour cleaning the plates'
 7 years ago '05        #103
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
i dont even want him in oakland really, he aint worth it except to keep him outta K.C.
 7 years ago '07        #104
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
space
$53,683 | Props total: 38481 38481
 cali22buck said:
In a recent Al Davis press conference he refered to him as "The Great Randy Moss"....also said one of his biggest mistakes was lettin Kiffin talk him into trading Moss...

So you might want to re-assess that %....
^thhiiissss!

Al Davis still has a lot of respect for Randy Moss & it wouldn't come as a shock to me if the Rams pass on him that the Raiders bring him back.

It makes sense because the Raiders #1 wide receiver Chaz Schilens was supposed to be back by Week 5 after undergoing off season knee surgery but still hasn't even stepped on the practice field yet and who knows when the fck he might be back.

Louis Murphy is out for another 2 weeks with a bruised lung injury. DHB has been hurt multiple times this year, so has Jacoby Ford and Nick Miller.

Also Zach Miller is hurt now too but he should be back in time for this weeks game against KC. The Raiders could use Moss to stretch the field with Campbell or Gradkowski.

The reason why Moss wanted out of Oakland was because he had Kerry Collins as his QB and 0 support from the run and had Art Shell back from a 13 year or whatever absensce from coaching and he had an offensive coordinator calling plays who had been running a bed and breakfast in Idaho for the last 5 years and not to mention Andrew Walter throwing the ball to him on a weekly basis and he was here during 2 of Oakland's worst and most chaotic seasons since their super bowl loss.

Hue Jackson has been a offensive coordinator, WR coach and QB coach in this league and he takes no bullsh*t from any of his players and he is the disciplined minded coach that can keep Moss on the right path and have him buy into what Oakland is now doing .

Al Davis needs to give Randy his shot at redemption.

Last edited by theFREAK; 11-03-2010 at 01:12 PM..
 11-03-2010, 01:11 PM         #105
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theFREAK said:
^thhiiissss!

Al Davis still has a lot of respect for Randy Moss & it wouldn't come as a shock to me if the Rams pass on him that the Raiders bring him back.

It makes sense because the Raiders #1 wide receiver Chaz Schilens was supposed to be back by Week 5 after undergoing off season knee surgery but still hasn't even stepped on the practice field yet.

Louis Murphy is out for another 2 weeks with a bruised lung injury. DHB has been hurt multiple times this year, so has Jacoby Ford and Nick Miller.

Also Zach Miller is hurt now too but he should be back in time for this weeks game against KC. The Raiders could use Moss to stretch the field with Campbell or Gradkowski.

The reason why Moss wanted out of Oakland was because he had Kerry Collins as his QB and 0 support from the run and had Art Shell back from a 13 year or whatever absensce from coaching and he had an offensive coordinator calling plays who had been running a bed and breakfast in Idaho for the last 5 years.

Al Davis needs to give Randy his shot at redemption.
Il eat my hat if that s**t happens
 7 years ago '05        #106
space
space
man if that report is true from thefreak lookout AFC

i know moss isnt the old moss but with campbells long arm hes just what we need at 4-4

but its all bad if he continues to not put up any numbers, cause he will not re sign with us unless no one else wants him, the only down side of this....

but who cares he could guarantee us playoffs especially with a chief win on sunday not that i would expect much first week and only 3 days to prepare.

Hue Jackson has been a offensive coordinator, WR coach and QB coach in this league and he takes no bullsh*t
this too...Hue is the f**king dude.

Last edited by TheInevitable24; 11-03-2010 at 02:23 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #107
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
space
$53,683 | Props total: 38481 38481
Titans put in claim for Randy Moss

Where's Waldo has nothing on the new guessing game that's burning up the back channels of the NFL on this Wednesday afternoon: Whither Randy? As in which teams might have claimed or intend to claim ex-Vikings receiver Randy Moss on waivers, and which lucky (or unlucky?) club will be awarded the future Hall of Fame talent when the 4 p.m. ET deadline expires?

Here's what I've gleaned from league sources today:

• If 21 other teams take a pass on Moss, the Tennessee Titans, holding the 22nd spot in the waiver claim order (based on an inversed version of the current league standings) will jump on him. The Titans have put in a claim for Moss, and he'd be a logical replacement for the team's injured No. 1 receiver, Kenny Britt, who pulled a hamstring Sunday in San Diego and is expected to miss several games. Titans head coach Jeff Fisher is intrigued with Moss's well-known ability to make catches in traffic, going up for the ball. Britt is just starting to develop similar skills as a big-play receiver.

Read more:
 11-03-2010, 02:45 PM         #108
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rams have not put one in yet....
 11-03-2010, 03:24 PM         #109
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So this n*gga was wrong as hell... good sources man
 7 years ago '05        #110
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

at shefter not having tennessee as one of the teams to watch for
 7 years ago '10        #111
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
@ Redskins not even making a claim like they just okay with Galloway
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy