Shefter says Randy Moss to...

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,500 | Props total: 43630 43630
please don't come to the redskins. we don't need another egotistical prick. not to mention 1 dimensional overrated prick.

mcnabb to armstrong deepball is working just fine. no point of bringing in moss seeing as that's the only thing he does well.

Last edited by st21; 11-01-2010 at 10:36 PM..
 11-01-2010, 10:34 PM         #42
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Yea right, the smartest organization as you say would know better. Randy isn't worth 8 mill a year or 4+ years, period.

I think the main targets are offensive and defensive line.
Randy is worth it, he let the contract get in his head. now he sees the grass is not greener. you are right on their main targets and they want youth there and can address all that in the draft. randy has never had injury problems and can still play the game. don't be a typical new england fan and hate on the players when they are out of new england like weei and bob lobel does.
 7 years ago '08        #43
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,944 | Props total: 7351 7351
 #21 said:
please don't come to the redskins. we don't need another egotistical prick. not to mention 1 dimensional overrated prick.
 11-01-2010, 10:35 PM         #44
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is beyond retarded for the Vikes to officially put him on waivers, so the organization should really think things over. It is really pointless to just let him go, pay his salary and then do what exactly?Wait for Rice to come back and hope that the Vikes somehow find their footing and the rest of the NFC s**ts the bed for the last 9 weeks of the season? C'mon, this is stupidity at it's finest. Even with no production from Moss, it is still COMPLETELY pointless to let him go. If you don't want him playing, bench his a.ss, but don't pay him to play somewhere else.
 11-01-2010, 10:37 PM         #45
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McTickleTaint said:
Randy is worth it, he let the contract get in his head. now he sees the grass is not greener. you are right on their main targets and they want youth there and can address all that in the draft. randy has never had injury problems and can still play the game. don't be a typical new england fan and hate on the players when they are out of new england like weei and bob lobel does.
I was one of the few who questioned Moss after his whining week 1. He made his own bed so there is nothing to defend him on, he was with the best organization but tried to call them cheap and blah blah.

If he comes back it needs to be for dirt cheap, used as a decoy, on a tight leash, and gone after the playoffs.
 7 years ago '06        #46
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
It is beyond retarded for the Vikes to officially put him on waivers, so the organization should really think things over. It is really pointless to just let him go, pay his salary and then do what exactly?Wait for Rice to come back and hope that the Vikes somehow find their footing and the rest of the NFC s**ts the bed for the last 9 weeks of the season? C'mon, this is stupidity at it's finest. Even with no production from Moss, it is still COMPLETELY pointless to let him go. If you don't want him playing, bench his a.ss, but don't pay him to play somewhere else.
Maybe Im wrong but I think they only have to pay him if he clears waivers....

Pretty sure thats why they waited a day to officially do it, let teams know it will happen and give teams more time to talk about if they wanna put in a claim or not.
 7 years ago '07        #47
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
what? you saying he's not 1 dimensional?

what does he do other than run fly routes?

you acting like mcnabb to armstrong deep ball isn't working just fine. wtf you want moss for? you havnt seen enough free agent busts over the years? we already have enough attitudes colliding in the locker room right now. adding moss will only cause more drama.
 7 years ago '04        #48
YGLCA87 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
I hope the raiders DON'T sign this guy. He gave up on the Raiders, why should we believe that he'll be any different this time around.
 7 years ago '07        #49
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
 YGLCA87 said:
I hope the raiders DON'T sign this guy. He gave up on the Raiders, why should we believe that he'll be any different this time around.
he gave up on every team he's ever been on. i rememeber during his first stinit with the Vikings he left the field early during a vikings/redskins game when the vikings still had a chance to win.

Moss is a Loser and always has been. he'll continue to be a cancer to any team that gets him.
 11-01-2010, 11:00 PM         #51
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Maybe Im wrong but I think they only have to pay him if he clears waivers....

Pretty sure thats why they waited a day to officially do it, let teams know it will happen and give teams more time to talk about if they wanna put in a claim or not.
Fair enough, wasn't completely sure myself but someone told me they pay him regardless and I thinking WTF
 7 years ago '06        #52
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
Lol @ n*ggaz hating on Moss. Dude is a beast.

He will b back on the Pats with Brady
 7 years ago '09        #53
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
hes gonna be a redskins
 7 years ago '04        #54
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
i say rams for sure
 11-01-2010, 11:20 PM         #55
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he came to KC and didn't act an a.ss I'd cry and name my first born randy Male or Female!
 7 years ago '04        #56
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
If he go to the Cowboys imma be highly dissapointed!
 11-01-2010, 11:45 PM         #57
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #21 said:

mcnabb to armstrong deepball is working just fine. no point of bringing in moss seeing as that's the only thing he does well.
i dont think you understand what having moss does for us...

it then slides the other moss into the slot and lets him and cooley roam the middle of the field while armstrong and moss go deep.. ALSO opens up MORE lanes for Torain to do his bizzz..

imo whats the problem? one more loud mouth? hell if he acts up cut him... doesn't hurt the team only helps us... sometimes you got to nutt up and take a few chances..
 7 years ago '06        #58
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Fair enough, wasn't completely sure myself but someone told me they pay him regardless and I thinking WTF
Yeah nah if he makes it off waivers then they do... if he doesnt (which I dont see how he will clear) then hes paid the money that hes scheduled to make this year by the team who claims him and Vikes pay nothing.
 11-01-2010, 11:46 PM         #59
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if im not mistaken moss can decline to go to a team if they claim him.. so he can basically pick who he wants..
 11-01-2010, 11:49 PM         #60
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
if im not mistaken moss can decline to go to a team if they claim him.. so he can basically pick who he wants..
If that was the case there wouldn't be much speculation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy