Shefter says Randy Moss to...

most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
220 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
st21 1373 heat pts1373
space
avatar space
space
$58,776 | Props total: 53267 53267
please don't come to the redskins. we don't need another egotistical prick. not to mention 1 dimensional overrated prick.

mcnabb to armstrong deepball is working just fine. no point of bringing in moss seeing as that's the only thing he does well.


Last edited by st21; 11-01-2010 at 09:36 PM..
 11-01-2010, 09:34 PM         #42
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Yea right, the smartest organization as you say would know better. Randy isn't worth 8 mill a year or 4+ years, period.

I think the main targets are offensive and defensive line.
Randy is worth it, he let the contract get in his head. now he sees the grass is not greener. you are right on their main targets and they want youth there and can address all that in the draft. randy has never had injury problems and can still play the game. don't be a typical new england fan and hate on the players when they are out of new england like weei and bob lobel does.
 8 years ago '08        #43
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,468 | Props total: 9474 9474
 #21 said:
please don't come to the redskins. we don't need another egotistical prick. not to mention 1 dimensional overrated prick.
 11-01-2010, 09:35 PM         #44
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is beyond retarded for the Vikes to officially put him on waivers, so the organization should really think things over. It is really pointless to just let him go, pay his salary and then do what exactly?Wait for Rice to come back and hope that the Vikes somehow find their footing and the rest of the NFC s**ts the bed for the last 9 weeks of the season? C'mon, this is stupidity at it's finest. Even with no production from Moss, it is still COMPLETELY pointless to let him go. If you don't want him playing, bench his a.ss, but don't pay him to play somewhere else.
 11-01-2010, 09:37 PM         #45
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McTickleTaint said:
Randy is worth it, he let the contract get in his head. now he sees the grass is not greener. you are right on their main targets and they want youth there and can address all that in the draft. randy has never had injury problems and can still play the game. don't be a typical new england fan and hate on the players when they are out of new england like weei and bob lobel does.
I was one of the few who questioned Moss after his whining week 1. He made his own bed so there is nothing to defend him on, he was with the best organization but tried to call them cheap and blah blah.

If he comes back it needs to be for dirt cheap, used as a decoy, on a tight leash, and gone after the playoffs.
 8 years ago '06        #46
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
It is beyond retarded for the Vikes to officially put him on waivers, so the organization should really think things over. It is really pointless to just let him go, pay his salary and then do what exactly?Wait for Rice to come back and hope that the Vikes somehow find their footing and the rest of the NFC s**ts the bed for the last 9 weeks of the season? C'mon, this is stupidity at it's finest. Even with no production from Moss, it is still COMPLETELY pointless to let him go. If you don't want him playing, bench his a.ss, but don't pay him to play somewhere else.
Maybe Im wrong but I think they only have to pay him if he clears waivers....

Pretty sure thats why they waited a day to officially do it, let teams know it will happen and give teams more time to talk about if they wanna put in a claim or not.
 8 years ago '07        #47
st21 1373 heat pts1373
space
avatar space
space
$58,776 | Props total: 53267 53267
 Andre3stacks said:
what? you saying he's not 1 dimensional?

what does he do other than run fly routes?

you acting like mcnabb to armstrong deep ball isn't working just fine. wtf you want moss for? you havnt seen enough free agent busts over the years? we already have enough attitudes colliding in the locker room right now. adding moss will only cause more drama.
 8 years ago '04        #48
YGLCA87 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
I hope the raiders DON'T sign this guy. He gave up on the Raiders, why should we believe that he'll be any different this time around.
 8 years ago '07        #49
st21 1373 heat pts1373
space
avatar space
space
$58,776 | Props total: 53267 53267
 YGLCA87 said:
I hope the raiders DON'T sign this guy. He gave up on the Raiders, why should we believe that he'll be any different this time around.
he gave up on every team he's ever been on. i rememeber during his first stinit with the Vikings he left the field early during a vikings/redskins game when the vikings still had a chance to win.

Moss is a Loser and always has been. he'll continue to be a cancer to any team that gets him.
 11-01-2010, 10:00 PM         #51
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Maybe Im wrong but I think they only have to pay him if he clears waivers....

Pretty sure thats why they waited a day to officially do it, let teams know it will happen and give teams more time to talk about if they wanna put in a claim or not.
Fair enough, wasn't completely sure myself but someone told me they pay him regardless and I thinking WTF
 8 years ago '06        #52
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$18,291 | Props total: 1627 1627
Lol @ n*ggaz hating on Moss. Dude is a beast.

He will b back on the Pats with Brady
 8 years ago '09        #53
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
hes gonna be a redskins
 8 years ago '04        #54
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
i say rams for sure
 11-01-2010, 10:20 PM         #55
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he came to KC and didn't act an a.ss I'd cry and name my first born randy Male or Female!
 8 years ago '04        #56
J. Jones04 
space
avatar space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
If he go to the Cowboys imma be highly dissapointed!
 11-01-2010, 10:45 PM         #57
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #21 said:
please don't come to the redskins. we don't need another egotistical prick. not to mention 1 dimensional overrated prick.

mcnabb to armstrong deepball is working just fine. no point of bringing in moss seeing as that's the only thing he does well.
i dont think you understand what having moss does for us...

it then slides the other moss into the slot and lets him and cooley roam the middle of the field while armstrong and moss go deep.. ALSO opens up MORE lanes for Torain to do his bizzz..


imo whats the problem? one more loud mouth? hell if he acts up cut him... doesn't hurt the team only helps us... sometimes you got to nutt up and take a few chances..
 8 years ago '06        #58
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Fair enough, wasn't completely sure myself but someone told me they pay him regardless and I thinking WTF
Yeah nah if he makes it off waivers then they do... if he doesnt (which I dont see how he will clear) then hes paid the money that hes scheduled to make this year by the team who claims him and Vikes pay nothing.
 11-01-2010, 10:46 PM         #59
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if im not mistaken moss can decline to go to a team if they claim him.. so he can basically pick who he wants..
 11-01-2010, 10:49 PM         #60
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
if im not mistaken moss can decline to go to a team if they claim him.. so he can basically pick who he wants..
If that was the case there wouldn't be much speculation.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 89
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
107 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
I will marry this woman for real.
100 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
NBA This nigga Wilt Chamberlain a hater
63 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
54 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
196 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
134 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy