Breaking news: Randy Moss waived by Vikings

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #381
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 paris playa69 said:
TITANS NEED MOSS. . . . . .

by no means am i a Titans fan, but a star WR is something theyve been lackin and w/ CJ there

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ refer to page 12

Fisher says Titans will discuss Moss

7 years ago '04        #382
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
^ damn.... i knew randy moss was a b**ch but damn that story is crazy

jerry rice s**tttting >>>>>>>>>>>>> randy moss
you guys believe everything you read
 7 years ago '07        #383
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Maroon_Tiger said:
im still blown away at dudes attitude about the fines and then the shoutouts to boston and the patriots organization... just classless...like the patriots
 7 years ago '09        #384
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
Randy moss get kicked off a team for not liking food?
 7 years ago '07        #385
space
space
by the way, that story is more likely than not, false. just minnesota reporters trying to give Moss a worse name, like how boston reporters were trying the same with all those bulls**t stories that came out when he got traded.
 11-02-2010, 03:53 PM         #386
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
not gonna make a difference if he is not trying. don't turn this into a race thing when its not. there is a reason why he going to his 3rd team in a season
No matter what Moss did, childress picked him to get tough with when he should have gotten tough with Favre. I know they are paying Favre a lot of money but don't make it seem like Favre is producing and Moss isn't. A WR can not have an impact on the Game if his QB is playing like s**t. And also he left New England because they were not gonna pay him what he wanted, and Minnesota got rid of him (or should I say Childress) because he wanted to let everyone know that he was still the coach and in charge. It's funny because he didn't try to exert that with Favre. Childress is a clown. And if the poster thinks that race has something to do with this, who are you to tell him he can't believe that? People are always gonna see things differently.
 11-02-2010, 03:58 PM         #387
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheT said:
Dog please don't come with this s**t. Favre plays his heart out...he makes some stupid plays sometimes but at least he tries. Randy was just out there going through the motions and played like he didn't care. If you watched our games you would see this.

Don't try to turn this into a race thing because there's no reason to.

If Moss, playing hard, cost you as many games as Favre with big drops would you say,
"Well, he played hard at least" or "f**k Moss, he just keeps k!lling us."
 7 years ago '04        #388
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
i won't be shocked if race was a factor.....tarvaris jackson/sidney rice/other vikings players are sidin' with Moss
 7 years ago '07        #389
space
space
 goke11429 said:
i won't be shocked if race was a factor.....tarvaris jackson/sidney rice/other vikings players are sidin' with Moss
here it is!! had to come up sooner or later
 7 years ago '05        #390
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 keithbm1111 said:
here it is!! had to come up sooner or later
You should have known and these arguments are hilarious too.
 7 years ago '05        #391
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 wandering2121 said:
If Moss, playing hard, cost you as many games as Favre with big drops would you say,
"Well, he played hard at least" or "f**k Moss, he just keeps k!lling us."
Yes...if he was playing hard but dropping passes I would be upset but at least I see that he's trying. Now if we would have cut him while he was actually trying and playing hard then we would have a problem.

It's a completely different situation and circumstances. You can't even compare Moss and Favre.
 7 years ago '04        #392
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 keithbm1111 said:
by the way, that story is more likely than not, false. just minnesota reporters trying to give Moss a worse name, like how boston reporters were trying the same with all those bulls**t stories that came out when he got traded.
espn reported the same s**t, stop it
 7 years ago '05        #393
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,595 | Props total: 1153 1153
Moss got blacklisted quick
 11-02-2010, 07:25 PM         #394
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Its true, which raises the question: What are the Pats feeding these guys? Must be some gourmet s**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy