Breaking news: Randy Moss waived by Vikings

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #361
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Bronx Goes Hard said:

SF says "Sup n*gga".

I dunno why that cracked me up.

I think Jets are one of the interested teams, according to ESPN, but I doubt that's happening.

My guess is the Seahawks
 7 years ago '05        #362
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,459 | Props total: 4402 4402
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
Adam Schefter Adam_Schefter

Randy Moss' name didnt appear on today's NFL Waiver Wire. Soonest he could be waived is Tuesday, but Moss still has not been told he's gone.

watch vikings owner nix the waiver and instead fire childress. Might as well let frazier run the team
That will be the smartest move. Leslie Frazier is a beast with that defense. He'll be Mike Tomlin 2.0
 11-01-2010, 08:58 PM         #363
ThaEssence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Moss to the redskins. The randy santana combo is nasty along with mcnabb...ya dig
 11-01-2010, 09:07 PM         #364
jawilksu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
moss start over and go to kc cheifs
 7 years ago '07        #365
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
panthers
 7 years ago '07        #366
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Damn
 7 years ago '06        #367
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 1419 1419
 DJ Blackout said:
I still have my original... still a true Vikings fan but for this news and this season... Damn you Brett Favre... should have got a QB in the draft or traded for someone of caliber... c'est la vie... focused on the Lakers now that the Yanks are done and the Vikings seem that way the way they are playing... Football season has been so disappointing this year
This dude has bandwagon fan written all over him. I bet if you copy and paste his name to a word doc. on your computer and wait a after the superbowl he be reppin' the team that won.
 7 years ago '04        #368
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,686 | Props total: 433 433
damn didnt expect this

96 - 22 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 81% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 11-01-2010, 11:05 PM         #369
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getGwap said:
Giants had Strahan

Steelers had Polamalu

Saints had Sharper
Fixed that for you

2010: Pats have Ninkovich.
 11-01-2010, 11:09 PM         #370
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said:
actually there were but not in the same capacity as moss.. but you have reche caldwell/david givens (one of those guys because they use to look the same to me), david patton, and then "young" deion branch
And now we have an even better lineup:

Welker, Hernandez, Gronkowski, Edelman, Woodhead, Branch, Tate, and Price.
 11-01-2010, 11:12 PM         #371
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getGwap said:
there is a difference between winning in October and winning in the super bowl
Too bad we don't have one of the greatest coaches in sports and a QB who has been there...oh wait a sec.
 11-01-2010, 11:28 PM         #372
Mr.Poof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He need to get some of this SD Swagg before anything
f**k with Rivers, and the best TE in the league.
were Number one in OFF.Pass

most importantly, he needs to get a game plan going for whatever team he's headed to.
or he losses his momentum and finds a team that reaches wild card or worse.
CHARGERS+MOSS=aerial a.ssault
 7 years ago '04        #373
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,423 | Props total: 6382 6382
I'm shocked. I seriously didn't see it coming. Hopefully somebody like St. Louis picks him up. I'm sure they would pay him. They would make a nice core next year - Bradford, Jackson, Clayton & Avery
 7 years ago '04        #374
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 memphis10 said:
actually there were but not in the same capacity as moss.. but you have reche caldwell/david givens (one of those guys because they use to look the same to me), david patton, and then "young" deion branch
You forgot to even include Troy Brown. And please, please, PLEASE do not even begin to suggest that any of these WRs were deep threats. Deion MAYBE from time to time. But these were not deep threat WRs at all.
 7 years ago '04        #375
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Kadroan said:
I'm shocked. I seriously didn't see it coming. Hopefully somebody like St. Louis picks him up. I'm sure they would pay him. They would make a nice core next year - Bradford, Jackson, Clayton & Avery
doubt he'd stay there though
 7 years ago '04        #376
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 TH35 said:
the Vikings were bad anyway w/ or w/o him.
Exactly. Chased Bret Favre all summer and it blew up in their face. The Viking have alot of talent but the coach doesn't have the players respect. Maybe he's next.
 7 years ago '08        #377
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
LMAO, I just heard on ESPN that Vikings players were upset with Moss and that Moss criticised a company that caters for the Vikings at their Friday team meal. When the meal was brought to the Vikings, Randy said, "what is this [explicit content], I wouldnt feed this to my dog." Randy is crazy.

7 years ago '09        #378
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
Some Vikings Players On Board With Dumping Moss

Though initial reports suggests that Vikings players generally disagreed with the decision to cut Randy Moss, Michael Silver of Yahoo! Sports reports that, when coach Brad Childress explained the situation to the team, "several" nodded approval.

Though Randy's bizarre post-game press conference on Sunday was likely the catalyst for change, Silver reports that "Moss had alienated some of his teammates with his brash, entitled behavior, most glaringly in an incident that occurred in the team's locker room last Friday afternoon."

Moss, per Silver, berated workers from a local restaurant that catered the team's Friday afternoon meal.

"What the [expletive]?" Moss reportedly said. "Who ordered this crap? I wouldn't feed this to my dog!"

Here's how an eyewitness explained the situation to Silver: "It was brutal. The truth is, he deserved to be cut after that. It was such an uncomfortable moment. You know that feeling where you just can tell someone feels so small? That's what it was like being there.

"This wasn't a chain - it was a mom-and-pop restaurant, and you could tell it was their best stuff. They had a special carving station set up, and there were players and other support staff lining up to eat it. And [Moss] is at his locker saying, 'You know, I used to have to eat that crap -- but now I've got money.' You just felt so sad for them. I had never seen anyone treated like that.

"And by the way, the food was actually really good."

This kind of stuff is old hat for Moss, when his true nature isn't otherwise suppressed by playing on a team that is chasing a championship. The Vikings experienced the behavior during his first stint with the team, when he berated key sponsors on a team bus.

That's why, even though Childress may have made the right call, Childress should be blamed for bringing Moss to town in the first place. They knew or should have known that the guy is/was/always will be trouble. And now they've handed to the Patriots a third-round draft pick for the privilege of re-learning in a month something that the organization previously had seven seasons to figure out.

what an a**hole.
 7 years ago '08        #379
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
^ damn.... i knew randy moss was a b**ch but damn that story is crazy

jerry rice s**tttting >>>>>>>>>>>>> randy moss
 11-02-2010, 09:42 AM         #380
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
Some Vikings Players On Board With Dumping Moss

what an a**hole.
Vikings are cheap as hell, probably ordered some cheap a.ss chinese.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago