Game is Back To Dissing G-Unit Again After Reaching Out To 50 On Twitter

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #161
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 3314 3314
Okay, Game is one of my favorite rappers, but this n*gga lost @ goin back to dissing G-Unit
 7 years ago '10        #162
Billy Hoyle 
space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 620 620
game is one of my favorite rappers but dude has fell of the last couple months.everything that has leaked has been garbage,except better days.
 7 years ago '10        #163
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
space
$8,392 | Props total: 11300 11300
smh you n*gga are STILL arguing about this dumb s**t? lmao it's like 2005 in here
 7 years ago '10        #164
YaDunno 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 27 27
cant we just appreciate both their music? whether u like them or hate them? i hate lil wayne, hes a c*nt, but some of his songs are good
 7 years ago '06        #165
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 219 219
"these n*ggas aint dope but they on it" - mighty mos definite
 11-02-2010, 05:19 PM         #166
Faizup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
Staning at its best
how ******? i even gave 50 credit for GRODT ,. i like some of his music
but when it comes to being a RAPPER game wins,.
when it comes to business 50 lightyears in front of that ******
the only reason the unit doesnt want game to rejoin them because game ripped them
he murdered them ,. he ate them up ,.spit em out ,.how can a ****** accept him back in his circle?
50&game on a track together? mad numbers homie
they'd go blood diamonds ,.beelliiieveee dat homeboy
 11-02-2010, 05:48 PM         #167
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE RETURN 35 said:
Dam this n*gga masakoX needs to f**kin jump of a bridge already! Dude makes no sence just talks out his a.ss all day....and your lieing in your post u said 50 made u "intrestead" in hiphop in 2003 so u never liked it beef for then then u say u liked laffy taffy in middel school but laffy taffy came out in 2006 so u where ether 12 years old in 2006 and 9 years old in 2003 if this is the case then u know s**t about what your talking about

Or u where 13 in 2003 and just jumped on alll the bandwagon music that came out like laffy taffy and all that stupid s**t but I still don't see how u wur in mmiddel school when laffy taffy came out that would make u around 12 years old?????

Ur just a dum white broke lame a.ss cat who probly always get your a.ss beat
...when u were 13 u actually listened to music and didnt just dance? ok wierd

and last time i checked 50 cent had an album in 05 when i was 13...i nvr said i got into him during grodt. my fav rappers at that time i think were 50, nelly, snoop, dmx & ludacris

and i aint never got my a.ss beat, i have a 120 IQ which isn't dumb ...get over it 50 don't know you, your stuck in 03 and up 50's a.ss.

i have been over hating on 50 and i admit that. a game d!ckrider or drake na. unlike u guys i can admit they have done stupid stuff. u think 50 is jesus.
 7 years ago '04        #168
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29548 29548
 YaDunno said:
cant we just appreciate both their music? whether u like them or hate them? i hate lil wayne, hes a c*nt, but some of his songs are good
exactly wat i said..
 7 years ago '09        #169
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 MasakoX said:
...when u were 13 u actually listened to music and didnt just dance? ok wierd

and last time i checked 50 cent had an album in 05 when i was 13...i nvr said i got into him during grodt. my fav rappers at that time i think were 50, nelly, snoop, dmx & ludacris

and i aint never got my a.ss beat, i have a 120 IQ which isn't dumb ...get over it 50 don't know you, your stuck in 03 and up 50's a.ss.

i have been over hating on 50 and i admit that. a game d!ckrider or drake na. unlike u guys i can admit they have done stupid stuff. u think 50 is jesus.
I never ever said 50 hasn't done stupid s**t bisd was averge at best but it was still a hard album the beats wur wack tho.....I never said game is wack I have liked all his albums but d.a s**t was wack to me....
But u keep saying u ain't riding d!ck but u keep take games load in your face everytime someone says something negative about game just like when I said that video that was first posted look like a boring concert u came in here guns a blazing and then said I was hating cuz I said most of games hits have features on then like I said your a joke and a d!ckrider!
 11-02-2010, 08:33 PM         #170
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao thats it exactly i been to game concerts made a point
the fact that his hits have features dont mean s**t about him other than artists wanna collab wit him

lol idc if u say negative s**t bout game. i care when its just cuz 50 cent dissed him.

i have more respect than ya b**ch a.ss u think 50 a legendary.

Wu-tang is the closest i come to stanning anything.

f**k game 50 drake & every other avg to above ag to legends like them
 7 years ago '05        #172
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
Blackwallstreet must not be eatin n Game must still be butthurt about having to cover up his GUNIT TATTOO....
 7 years ago '09        #174
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
Yet u say f**k game u hate him but then u say u been to all his concerts dam g stop lieing to your self u bi polar nut hugg taking it in the face from the game
 7 years ago '09        #175
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
then you think everyone who dissed 50 is a good rapper come one g the d!ckriding is leaking threw your keyboard
 11-02-2010, 11:31 PM         #176
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao u r a dumbass. did i say they were good? ja rule sucks, buck is meh, d-block is talented but can't make an acutal great product, fat joe used to be super dope but fell off hard, who da f**k is black child? i said f**k game to make a point, it was summer jam drake was there, trey songz, jason derulo, rick ross, fabolous. wasnt just for game. by no means do i hate game tho dude makes ok music.

but a f**king game d!ckrider doesnt give documentry the title of most overrated westcoast album ever, dude name drops like a motherf**ker

U make a young buck thread or bang em smurf i will defend them 2 cuz 50 is a b**ch

as for ja...1 wack rapper went out of the game for this wack rapper to come in, doesnt make a difference.

stop being a wanksta & as to my finances I'm 18 and living on my own from money saved up from highschool jobs with an internship at a video company so i'm fine. stop hating on my finances & get money. I'd rather be poor & real than rich & a b**ch but if money is all ya care bout the good 4 ya

Can you f**king type right? You can't be from LA or you had to of dropped out of high school you sound like an immigrant.

Last edited by MasakoX; 11-02-2010 at 11:34 PM..
 11-03-2010, 12:40 AM         #177
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Faizup said:
how ******? i even gave 50 credit for GRODT ,. i like some of his music
but when it comes to being a RAPPER game wins,.
when it comes to business 50 lightyears in front of that ******
the only reason the unit doesnt want game to rejoin them because game ripped them
he murdered them ,. he ate them up ,.spit em out ,.how can a ****** accept him back in his circle?
50&game on a track together? mad numbers homie
they'd go blood diamonds ,.beelliiieveee dat homeboy
Or maybe it's because 50 KICKED HIM OUT? Why the f**k would he want him back? You think 50 needs any potential money? n*gga 50 OWNS Games life, he even has f**kin G-Unot trademarked. Accepting game back would only help him, not 50...
 7 years ago '09        #178
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
 7 years ago '06        #179
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
I like both of these rappers... 50 wins bcuz he owns tha rights to g-not but.... Letz not forget that The Game single handedly dismantled G-unit(100 bars 400 bars or whateva) at one point ALL BY HIMSELF, or at least held his own sucessfully. 1 man..... 4 people. Bi-polar or not , I respect dat. People be forgetin man... Who does or who did that?

Just because:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

11-03-2010, 02:53 AM         #180
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I_Am_Hiphop134 said:
I like both of these rappers... 50 wins bcuz he owns tha rights to g-not but.... Letz not forget that The Game single handedly dismantled G-unit(100 bars 400 bars or whateva) at one point ALL BY HIMSELF, or at least held his own sucessfully. 1 man..... 4 people. Bi-polar or not , I respect dat. People be forgetin man... Who does or who did that?
Did he really? 50's popularity had already peaked and he was starting to branch out, Yayo was a flop from the start, and Banks was pretty much just kind of there. Buck wasn't affected at all until 50 sonned him.

Now Game is a nobody, 50 is expanding into everything, Banks is arguably more popular then he ever was, and Yayo is still Yayo.

I see where you're coming from and it did look like Game destroyed them at the time but hindsight he really didn't do anything because it was already happening.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy