Game is Back To Dissing G-Unit Again After Reaching Out To 50 On Twitter

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-02-2010, 06:31 AM         #121
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game is just as bad for raps image he is negative stereotypes also to the fullest. *waits for morons to say shut up white boy u aint from the streets this s**t real! ggggg-g-g-g-gg-g-g-g-g-g-unit*
 11-02-2010, 06:33 AM         #122
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icemouth said:
Sounds like you're just ashamed of your past like all the white kids who own 30 eminem posters but then suddenly hate him one day because they think it makes them hard
No..i dont think i would admit that...i gave reasoning and everything. Uncle Murda, Young Buck, Spider Loc...i used to like them..and still will bump them occasionally...not 50

and hating on 50 and admitting i listen to drake to sound hard? na son. i just do me :dancingcool:
 11-02-2010, 06:36 AM         #123
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
apparently this was on games twitter

RoscoeSlice @thegame its crazy how you can't say G unot no more cuz @50cent copyright it that's 1 smart n*gga rite there I can't lie

@RoscoeSlice G-G-G-G-UNOT !!! copyright DEEEEZ NUTZ n*gga !!!
about 13 hours ago via web .
 11-02-2010, 06:38 AM         #124
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga riding hard for game....cant be mad at that...

type of n*gga you want on your side in a scrap...
 11-02-2010, 06:39 AM         #125
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel compelled when I'm da only 1 on this side. underdog baby just like da homie mike williams
 11-02-2010, 06:40 AM         #126
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holy f**k game is on twitter more than fabolous & joe budden wtf dude this y his music sucks a.ss he aint gettin out
 7 years ago '09        #127
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,079 | Props total: 8849 8849
 MasakoX said:
I feel compelled when I'm da only 1 on this side. underdog baby just like da homie mike williams
I was but now game a clown, next week he will try to squash the beef
btw Game >>>>> 50 Cent

Last edited by Ash10; 11-02-2010 at 06:51 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #128
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
This bum a.ss white boy still rideing d!ck and nah I'm far frome broke but I ain't rich I live comfortable and u just sound like a jackass first 50 made u love hiphop now u hate what he repersents but u love drack and say u hate wayne come on dogg everybody kno u just talking out your a.ss or you failed badly at trying to troll this thread cuz u don't make since for s**t. And yea your right I did say flockas albums was tight he had a grip of dope beats I didn't say he was a dope rapper...u need to stfu and go hang yo self bruh...your mother should of swollowed u
 11-02-2010, 06:52 AM         #129
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh personality wise game is a wierdo & his music has suffered from it no doubt. I'm not here saying s**t bout he being cool. I was purely talking to the 2 50 stans before others got mad lol
 11-02-2010, 06:54 AM         #130
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE RETURN 35 said:
This bum a.ss white boy still rideing d!ck and nah I'm far frome broke but I ain't rich I live comfortable and u just sound like a jackass first 50 made u love hiphop now u hate what he repersents but u love drack and say u hate wayne come on dogg everybody kno u just talking out your a.ss or you failed badly at trying to troll this thread cuz u don't make since for s**t. And yea your right I did say flockas albums was tight he had a grip of dope beats I didn't say he was a dope rapper...u need to stfu and go hang yo self bruh...your mother should of swollowed u
so who wants to bet on this clown being white?

50 didn't make me love hip hop. he got me interested. Talib Kweli & ATCQ made me love hip hop when i liked 50 i also liked thought laffy taffy was hot i was in f**king middle school

and wtf i can't like drake if i dont like wayne...wayne raps about s**t nobody understands beinga n alien, syrup, being a gansta even tho he been rich since 8, f**k wayne

drake raps about ladies & his own life not bout being gutter since 8.

i was one of the few who wasnt mad @m.o.p. & mobb signing with g-unit, get dat money. Mobb fell off & 50 had nothing to do with that. Freeway was f**kin wit them & thats 1 of my fav rappers.

sry i don't make "since"

drake repersents a friendly/concious/fun side *waits 4 gay comments*
wayne repersents a rebel/party side
50 repersents a Gangsta/aggressive side

all is needed but when we got great gangsta rappers like cube why is 50 needed?

Last edited by MasakoX; 11-02-2010 at 06:58 AM..
 11-02-2010, 06:59 AM         #131
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so if I rapped about boxden you'd buy my album because it's something you understand?

cmonson. drake is for kids who think they're too hard for r&b and because he talks about girls constantly which gets them excited there's thousands of people who talk about women way better then some canadian degrassi star if that's what you're into
 11-02-2010, 06:59 AM         #132
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k game for being bipolar. f**k 50 for being a d!ck. f**k buck for being confused. f**k banks for being boring & f**k yayo for being tony yayo.
 11-02-2010, 07:00 AM         #133
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icemouth said:
so if I rapped about boxden you'd buy my album because it's something you understand?

cmonson. drake is for kids who think they're too hard for r&b and because he talks about girls constantly which gets them excited there's thousands of people who talk about women way better then some canadian degrassi star if that's what you're into
If you had dope beats and decent lyrics sure drakes album was trash tho so if its like dat no. mixtape drake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>young money drake
 11-02-2010, 07:01 AM         #134
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like r&b also...i like all genres anyways imma bump some d'angelo which is 2 "soft" for u hard core g-unit soldiers/crips
 11-02-2010, 07:06 AM         #135
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MasakoX said:
lol at massacre being above a 1/5...no memrable songs .

i get it now...you're not a pre teen anymore,and you're in that phase of your life where you rebel against what you found cool at 13,and now think that's the best way to go...because your comments on 50 are ridiculous....massacre had no memorable songs?...it's a 1/5?...f**k outta here..

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

11-02-2010, 07:09 AM         #136
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also...wtf @ talking bout drake i litterally havent listened to him since 9-5-2010 (excluding the deuces remix) according to itunes

i listened to kid cudi, lupe fiasco, Kanye West, N.E.R.D., Wiz Khalifa & young buck recently tho hate on that :agreement6:
 11-02-2010, 07:10 AM         #137
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
other than ryder music they suck lol...um when i was 13 i also liked Jay-Z, Nas, DMX, Eminem, 2pac, biggie...and still like em so that can't be it either

I actually mainly do it to troll the fans. i admit to trolling 50 stans, Cuz they r the most entertainingly brainless ppl alive

this s**t right here = 5/5

[video - click to view]

Last edited by MasakoX; 11-02-2010 at 07:12 AM..
 11-02-2010, 07:12 AM         #138
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MasakoX said:
other than ryder music they suck lol...um when i was 13 i also liked Jay-Z, Nas, DMX, Eminem...and still like em so that can't be it either

the more you type the worse you look....but this is all good things to know...on what not to take you serious about..
 11-02-2010, 07:14 AM         #139
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
songs about shooting ppl i get it...that doesnt make em good.
 11-02-2010, 07:16 AM         #140
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Outta Control remix wit mobb is hot my bad forgot bout that 1. actually 1 of my fav songs by him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now