Game is Back To Dissing G-Unit Again After Reaching Out To 50 On Twitter

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-02-2010, 04:00 AM         #101
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MasakoX said:
TD>GRODT
DA>TM
LAX>Curtis (i didnt even listen to lax more than twice)

yep 50 is way better. u have b pumper in ya avy course ya gna luv 50. Game sucks a.ss now...doesnt change da fact dude is better than 50...last dope 50 joint was that s**t wit MJB. BISD was a.ss and u ppl only say its good cuz of curtis being one of the worst albums ever.
50 first sounded like nas then ja rule then ll cool j

2pac was as bipolar as gamex5 so stop caring bout ppls personal life. dmx actually is bipolar

I like a few songs by both. if i compare there best songs 2 each other it goes to game.

vs

I thought 50 cent's completely unwarranted hype was dead and buried but damn it I still end up finding people who wearily talk well about him out of some bizarre fear being wrong about "one of the greats", it's like he's been canonized by the likes of VH1 as the king of 00's rap (aside from Eminem and Jay). And legions of people of my generation who remember him being everywhere circa 05' will simply accept this as fact and thus a worthless history of hip hop is written by a bunch of people afraid of being wrong without ever really sitting down adn listening to this guy. 50 Cent sucked as a unknown artist, he sucked as a pop star, he sucks as a desperate former pop star. He has never not sucked. He deserves no more of a footnote in the rap books then does MC f**king Hammer. Maybe even less.

as for game he just won't stop sucking up to veteran figures of his coast, always sounding like some sort of nervous stammering kid who just met his heroes for the first time. It doesn't help that the west he's repping is dead. He's a bizarre walking case of nostalgia.

neither is great obv

you're in here saying 50 sucked...who gave game a career,and you're gasing game?....there would be no game without 50....and 50's catalouge>>>>>>>>game.....and we could go song for song....it's funny watching you claim you don't like game,but defending the n*gga with every new post..
 11-02-2010, 04:00 AM         #102
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is how a game concert is fyi

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

he made summer jam. He is loved up here
 11-02-2010, 04:05 AM         #103
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
you're in here saying 50 sucked...who gave game a career,and you're gasing game?....there would be no game without 50....and 50's catalouge>>>>>>>>game.....and we could go song for song....it's funny watching you claim you don't like game,but defending the n*gga with every new post..
hmm a thread bout game & i defend him
ur right bro let me talk about wu tang & atcq

omg wait cuz 50 is a good buisnessman he is a better rapper. aight man let me call up russell simmons cuz he put on most of the legendary rappers so he must be goat.

game aint made an album as bad as curtis, bisd or TM so...yeah

50 songs all r f**king alike the most out of territory he ever got was 21 questions but now thats the norm also for him. 3 types of song gangsta/s3x/love woah lil ja rule right there

and sure i'll take drake over 50 anyday. relatable music>over exagerated gangsta cliche

Last edited by MasakoX; 11-02-2010 at 04:09 AM..
 11-02-2010, 04:10 AM         #104
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MasakoX said:
hmm a thread bout game & i defend him
ur right bro let me talk about wu tang & atcq

omg wait cuz 50 is a good buisnessman he is a better rapper. aight man let me call up russell simmons cuz he put on most of the legendary rappers so he must be goat.

ummm curtis alone disqualifys it.

50 songs all r f**king alike the most out of territory he ever got was 21 questions but now thats the norm also for him. 3 types of song gangsta/s3x/love woah lil ja rule right there

what the f**k are you talking about?...you're in here delirious from defending game...the f**k 50 being good as a businessman have to do with anything i said,or anything were currently discussiing?.....

and yes you've been in here defending the n*gga tough after you claimed you don't even f**k with duke...even going so far as to get mad,because n*ggas clowning him so you respond with some groupie a.ss response like.."game has more money than everyone in this thread"...pace yourself..

like i said...50's catalouge>>>games....from albums to mixtapes....50 knows how to craft songs...game just raps...
 11-02-2010, 04:17 AM         #105
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^...lmao i said that cuz ppl worried bout games finances clownin on it and saying he lost when they have less money, get less girls and live wit mommy still get off my d!ck, a nas fan should b smarter

and 50 puttin game on is buisness not music. young buck got put on by 50 musically and fell from the world. game staid relevant so it wasnt just 50. haters gna hate.

3 1/5 albums
1 3/5 album

game
1 3/5 album
1 2.5/5 album
1 2/5 album

if u wna prove me wrong on 50 tell me what it is.

his mush mouth flow
his "agresssive content" (aka lazy lyricism)
his deep message (i was shot, i shoot and cook crack)
his kick a.ss hooks & beat choice...(aka a pop star)

Game has decent lyrics but name drops 2 much
an avg flow
wide emotional range (from something as funnny as wouldnt get far to something as deep as Start from scratch)
s**t hooks

both have fallen off the map quality & popularity wise

@ me defending a rapper makin me a groupie. your defending 50 so now ur a groupie i guess

Last edited by MasakoX; 11-02-2010 at 04:24 AM..
 11-02-2010, 04:17 AM         #106
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Documentary is a classic by all means.

But better than Get Rich or Die Tryin....I doubt it....but they are neck and neck......almost a tie.

GTRODT had a greater impact on the rap game than the Documentary....not to mention it sold 13 millie...
 7 years ago '09        #107
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
Somebody slapp this game d!ck rider!!!!this n*gga needs to stfu be for he gets exposed real quick never seen know one ride d!ck like you (and the other f*g melody) witch im starting to think your really him!!!

Lmao at that stupid n*gga saying td>grodt

and that only rappers i dont like that 50 beefs wit is dj khaled and rick ross and that just cuz there garbage khaled the most atleast ross gots bmf that goes hard!
 7 years ago '09        #108
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
Masacox is a Drake d*ckrider enough said...

N*gga is a fat white boy who lives in the suburbs

i cant respect that
FORREAL THIS n*gga MASACOx NEED TO STFU!
 11-02-2010, 04:29 AM         #109
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao the 50 groupies r together. so now im fat? last time u said i was frail. u the one who has a f**kin beer belly u already been exposed u look lighter skinned than drake lmfao.

drake & game...2 artists i like great

lets see how many drake cds i own...0

game...2

oh s**t ur right!

u dudes obv both live in palm springs pretendin u in compton

2 lakers d!ckriders from la who r 50 cent groupies. just what we needed.

want my fav artists that you could call me a "groupie" of?
Wu Tang, Jungle Brothers, Nas, De La Soul, ATCQ, Ghostface k!llah, Jay-Z, Redman, DJ Quik, etc..game & drake have had as much impact on the rap game & me as 50 cent.
 11-02-2010, 04:29 AM         #110
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MasakoX said:
^...lmao i said that cuz ppl worried bout games finances clownin on it u moron

and 50 puttin game on is buisness not music. young buck got put on by 50 musically and fell from the world. game staid relevant so it wasnt just 50. haters gna hate.

3 1/5 albums
1 3/5 album

game
1 3/5 album
1 2.5/5 album
1 2/5 album

if u wna prove me wrong on 50 tell me what it is.

his mush mouth flow
his "agresssive content" (aka lazy lyricism)
his deep message (i was shot, i shoot and cook crack)
his kick a.ss hooks & beat choice...(aka a pop star)

Game has decent lyrics but name drops 2 much
an avg flow
wide emotional range (from something as funnny as wouldnt get far to something as deep as Start from scratch)
s**t hooks

both have fallen off the map quality & popularity wise

@ me defending a rapper makin me a groupie. your defending 50 so now ur a groupie i guess

now you've been reduced to flat out lying....not ONE person said anything about games finanaces...you're just trying to make up an excuse for that groupie a.ss comment you made,because you got mad n*ggas been hoeing game this entire thread...

even worse you now don't even know the history of game,and 50...50 crafted 6 of the songs on the documentary that were all going to be on his follow up album,and he gave them to game...2 of which were games biggest hits off the album..which he so happened to perform in this concert clip....this is how we do,and hate it,or love it....all game did was rap on them....before dre begged 50 to do something with game...game was bishop lamont..n*gga couldn't get off the pot.....and more than likely wouldn't have....why do you think he wants to work with 50 again?....he knows the deal...

50 knows how to craft hooks,he knows how to craft his verses through flow,pace,and energy....this is the same 50 who blew up,because he made songs out of other peoples songs..switching up the entire style,and arrangement of said songs.....i suggest you go listen to 50 cent/g unit mixtapes,and update yourself.....

i didn't call you a groupie...i said you gave a groupie a.ss response....but apparently you're feeling groupiesh,because you took it to heart..
 11-02-2010, 04:30 AM         #111
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also i live on an indian reservation if thats the suburbs then u got me
 11-02-2010, 04:42 AM         #112
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^u native american?
 11-02-2010, 04:44 AM         #113
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol. son first off 50 put the hooks on da tracks plus the beat he didn't pen teh verses (the most important part of a song)
actaully as hard as it is to believe 50 cent got me into hip hop. I loved life on the line, in da club, etc...but as time went on his music became more repetitive i found music that was much btr & made grodt look like s**t. I kept hopin for 50 to get better tell curtis came out i was done,and alot of my distain for 50 isn't cuz i hate his music, its what his music does to ppl..i have never heard of a rapper with a less intelligent fan base (ICP fans r smarter) this is 50 series was ok bisd was s**t. 50 has some dope mixtapes but it isnt re-up gang good or Mood music or mixtape messiah good IMHO.

but seriously imma be real i have been groupie sounding and am defending him 2 much. I'm done, if you want 50 to be better thats fine. i just saw nearly 5 pages of hate and wanted to defend him but went to hard on it. my bad.
 11-02-2010, 04:46 AM         #114
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao. yes i work out at the gym everyday and was team captain of my hs basketball team cuz of me being fat & frail. dude u look like f**king drake in dat pic everybody shows. it's funny. cuz i defend drake i'm a drake stan? yeah ok. You the only grown man i know who stan's a washed up mediocre rapper.
 11-02-2010, 04:47 AM         #115
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
^u native american?
na I'm a white boy but cheap a.ss stuff in this area cuz like a whole $1.00 less and u can get cheap a.ss smokes & fireworks. good place to live when ya got lil money.
 7 years ago '09        #116
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 masakox said:
na i'm a white boy but cheap a.ss stuff in this area cuz like a whole $1.00 less and u can get cheap a.ss smokes & fireworks. Good place to live when ya got lil money.
and your broke man log off the comp already bruh you just body baggd yo self
 7 years ago '10        #117
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 MasakoX said:
TD>GRODT
DA>TM
LAX>Curtis (i didnt even listen to lax more than twice)

yep 50 is way better. u have b pumper in ya avy course ya gna luv 50. Game sucks a.ss now...doesnt change da fact dude is better than 50...last dope 50 joint was that s**t wit MJB. BISD was a.ss and u ppl only say its good cuz of curtis being one of the worst albums ever.
50 first sounded like nas then ja rule then ll cool j

2pac was as bipolar as gamex5 so stop caring bout ppls personal life. dmx actually is bipolar

I like a few songs by both. if i compare there best songs 2 each other it goes to game.

vs

I thought 50 cent's completely unwarranted hype was dead and buried but damn it I still end up finding people who wearily talk well about him out of some bizarre fear being wrong about "one of the greats", it's like he's been canonized by the likes of VH1 as the king of 00's rap (aside from Eminem and Jay). And legions of people of my generation who remember him being everywhere circa 05' will simply accept this as fact and thus a worthless history of hip hop is written by a bunch of people afraid of being wrong without ever really sitting down adn listening to this guy. 50 Cent sucked as a unknown artist, he sucked as a pop star, he sucks as a desperate former pop star. He has never not sucked. He deserves no more of a footnote in the rap books then does MC f**king Hammer. Maybe even less.

as for game he just won't stop sucking up to veteran figures of his coast, always sounding like some sort of nervous stammering kid who just met his heroes for the first time. It doesn't help that the west he's repping is dead. He's a bizarre walking case of nostalgia.

neither is great obv
@ this

I'm not even a very big 50 fan, but it's obvious you just dislike him. Giving GRODT a 3/5 and Massacre a 1/5 is just hating. Plain and simple.

POTD + GRODT >>>> Game's career

Last edited by Mocking Mind; 11-02-2010 at 05:50 AM..
 11-02-2010, 06:27 AM         #118
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at massacre being above a 1/5...no memrable songs and lots of s**t songs pandering to 13 y/o's i would know i was f**king 13 when it came out.

lmao the return u live wit ya mommy & daddy or u live in da "hood" da way you talk tough. so talkin bout money is sad. you insignificant waste of space.

u can say s**t is better but nobody gives a reason just says its better

He has a mush mouth flow
lyrics that r straight forward with no though
the simplist subject matter
the most negative sterotype in hip hop (argue bout it wit your friends he will get brought up)
great hooks & beats

its not that he is declinging he just had no growth as an artist. there r ppl on here, lots in fact who can rap better than him. and yes i dislike 50...well no. i dislike what he repersents & his die hard fans.

i hate game, lil b, eminem, lil wayne & other d!ckriding fans.

I want to like 50 he comes off funny in interviews but then he ruins young bucks f**king life & you guys find that funny. Yeah its real f**king funny a dude getting s**t repossesd posting the ps3 getting taken away from his son. Putting his private buisness for the world to see. Thats some TMZ gossiping backstabbing b**ch s**t. Like thats something a girl would do to another girl for stealing her boyfriend. real men f!ght a lil & work s**t out. b**ches hold grudges and gossip.

I just noticed im arguing with a dude (grodt avy) who said flockaveli was fire. I'm out.

Last edited by MasakoX; 11-02-2010 at 06:29 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #119
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
"1 of the biggest suckas in rap next to yung berg and vanilla ice"

~LOX Miracles
 11-02-2010, 06:30 AM         #120
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MasakoX said:
actaully as hard as it is to believe 50 cent got me into hip hop.
Sounds like you're just ashamed of your past like all the white kids who own 30 eminem posters but then suddenly hate him one day because they think it makes them hard
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy