Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,583 | Props total: 5286 5286
two faced motha f**ker should rott in hell.
 11-01-2010, 08:43 PM         #82
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lllooolll i get the chrous but why perform 50's verse??? looolllll
 7 years ago '09        #83
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 MasakoX said:
lmao at a 50 fan insulting his show...anybody who ever been to a game conert & a 50 concert knows game is better. game interacts with fans, 50 just takes his shirt off and has gunshots in the background most interaction is him waving his arm.

lmfao at that 50 stan hating on game for having hits with features on em. oooo no :(

stfu 50 don't know u.
i been to a few 50 concerts and obviously you aint ever been to one 50 gets that s**t buck in that b**ch....and like i said i aint never been to one game concert but by judging by the video posted that s**t looks wack a.ss f**k s**t looks like donkey doodoo......

and i aint hating on the hits i didnt say "those jams are are f**kin wack" stop being a ignorant n!gger and re read what i said all his hits have features on them and they do....

50 wanye kishacole i could probly go on yea those songs where dope but not cuz of game....

sorry if game is your father and you wanna be just like him and i hurt your feelings but your pops is a f**kin joke in the rap game...lmao at when he started crying cuz know one wanted to f**k wit him and almost k!lled him self in that xxl magazine lol
 7 years ago '09        #84
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
oh and i do know 50...he his my homie im tony yayo
 7 years ago '04        #85
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300

Still no buzz for the R.E.D. album, huh?

It must suck for him that it's not 2005 anymore...
 7 years ago '09        #86
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 128 128
Game lost
 7 years ago '10        #87
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,463 | Props total: 6610 6610
Uhhh, is this a new single?? Haha f**king clown.. Kick rocks homie
 7 years ago '10        #88
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
damnn game give it up.
 7 years ago '05        #89
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
I bet his new album gonna go double wood
 7 years ago '10        #90
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564

[pic - click to view]

11-02-2010, 12:18 AM         #91
Mr.Poof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CALIFORNIA R.E.D.!!
stop lying, yall say he wack now.till he drop some slapper and switch your mind up real QUick
ether you down for the WS or you against the W.

on these Cali ishhhh. forget what the Drama is its all about numbers and the passion.
he feeding his kids, HATERS STOP listening, you are NOT Wcoast material, or capable to what the West has been bringing and what it has in store for our youth to listen in the future.

COME TO CALIFORNIA,WE AIN'T HARD TO FIND
 11-02-2010, 12:35 AM         #92
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE RETURN 35 said:
i been to a few 50 concerts and obviously you aint ever been to one 50 gets that s**t buck in that b**ch....and like i said i aint never been to one game concert but by judging by the video posted that s**t looks wack a.ss f**k s**t looks like donkey doodoo......

and i aint hating on the hits i didnt say "those jams are are f**kin wack" stop being a ignorant n!gger and re read what i said all his hits have features on them and they do....

50 wanye kishacole i could probly go on yea those songs where dope but not cuz of game....

sorry if game is your father and you wanna be just like him and i hurt your feelings but your pops is a f**kin joke in the rap game...lmao at when he started crying cuz know one wanted to f**k wit him and almost k!lled him self in that xxl magazine lol
lmfao at keyshia cole makin it hot & 50's verse making it good. lmao u r a 50 cent d!ckrider i dont even like game u just annoy the f**k out of me. 50 cents career is dead stop hanging on i already gave up on game. and yeah i been to 50 cent shows. he doesnt let anybody get close to him where game gets like all the girls on stage drinks a 40 bring out his weedman and other s**t. you hate ross, ja rule, buck, Fat Joe, Nas & game dont ya? u probally used to hate d-block & lil kim

what does 50 do good? lyrically...trash. flow avg to bad. subject matter f**king horrible. beat choice great. Hooks 1 of the best.

he aint da one who kissed 50 on the cheek 50 kissed him on da cheek. crying happens to everybody and it was over a murder by police and being disgusted that the industry was scared to come together on it.

"yayo, bring the condoms im in room 203"

a dude who shows emotion > a dude who tries to hard to be a "gangsta" and can't understand he isn't the king of rap anymore.

Game>Buck>Banks>50>Yayo

Last edited by MasakoX; 11-02-2010 at 12:41 AM..
 11-02-2010, 12:37 AM         #93
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 husky meat said:
 11-02-2010, 01:07 AM         #94
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The game is over
 11-02-2010, 01:43 AM         #95
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is richer than everybody in this thread comined
 11-02-2010, 03:11 AM         #96
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is that Avante Rose in the video?

dude is a twitter thug....stay threatening to k!ll 50 cent on twitter
 11-02-2010, 03:17 AM         #97
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When Game is on his s**t, lyrically and flow wise....He is top 5 rapper in the game....

When he's on his bi polar bull s**t....attention whoring and acting like a clown...takes away from his actual rapping ability and talent..

wasn't 50 cent and Game just talking to each other on twitter....?

now its G-Unot, f**k 50, suck a d!ck...?
 11-02-2010, 03:19 AM         #98
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bumped you're f**kin head, developed amnesia!
 11-02-2010, 03:22 AM         #99
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
When Game is on his s**t, lyrically and flow wise....He is top 5 rapper in the game....

When he's on his bi polar bull s**t....attention whoring and acting like a clown...takes away from his actual rapping ability and talent..

wasn't 50 cent and Game just talking to each other on twitter....?

now its G-Unot, f**k 50, suck a d!ck...?
well game was....50, banks & yayo were clownin on him. game shoulda been the bigger man & ignored it tho, no excuses.
 11-02-2010, 03:55 AM         #100
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TD>GRODT
DA>TM
LAX>Curtis (i didnt even listen to lax more than twice)

yep 50 is way better. u have b pumper in ya avy course ya gna luv 50. Game sucks a.ss now...doesnt change da fact dude is better than 50...last dope 50 joint was that s**t wit MJB. BISD was a.ss and u ppl only say its good cuz of curtis being one of the worst albums ever.
50 first sounded like nas then ja rule then ll cool j

2pac was as bipolar as gamex5 so stop caring bout ppls personal life. dmx actually is bipolar

I like a few songs by both. if i compare there best songs 2 each other it goes to game.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

vs

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

I thought 50 cent's completely unwarranted hype was dead and buried but damn it I still end up finding people who wearily talk well about him out of some bizarre fear being wrong about "one of the greats", it's like he's been canonized by the likes of VH1 as the king of 00's rap (aside from Eminem and Jay). And legions of people of my generation who remember him being everywhere circa 05' will simply accept this as fact and thus a worthless history of hip hop is written by a bunch of people afraid of being wrong without ever really sitting down adn listening to this guy. 50 Cent sucked as a unknown artist, he sucked as a pop star, he sucks as a desperate former pop star. He has never not sucked. He deserves no more of a footnote in the rap books then does MC f**king Hammer. Maybe even less.

as for game he just won't stop sucking up to veteran figures of his coast, always sounding like some sort of nervous stammering kid who just met his heroes for the first time. It doesn't help that the west he's repping is dead. He's a bizarre walking case of nostalgia.

neither is great obv
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy