Game is Back To Dissing G-Unit Again After Reaching Out To 50 On Twitter

most viewed right now
 127
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
113 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #1
11166 pageviews
204 comments


HolyFatherSteve 989 heat pts989
space
avatar space
space
$9,796 | Props total: 17581 17581
Game is Back To Dissing G-Unit Again After Reaching Out To 50 On Twitter
 

 

[video - click to view]



it's awkward as f**k hearing the 50 Cent chorus while game preforms now..... and he has to preform those songs at EVERY concert he does, since those are he two biggest hits. nothing he's done since then has come close to that. image

204 comments for "Game is Back To Dissing G-Unit Again After Reaching Out To 50 On Twitter"

 11-01-2010, 09:56 AM         #2
BENGALSfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is pathetic.
 8 years ago '10        #3
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,462 | Props total: 107 107
Game is a clown

n*gga fell off damn near 4 years ago.

He still can't let go of G-Unit/50...s**t is sad
 8 years ago '04        #4
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
lol @ rapping 50's verse wtf going on
 8 years ago '08        #5
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
Damn what happened to him?? He was a good rapper 5 years ago
 8 years ago '10        #6
HolyFatherSteve 989 heat pts989 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,796 | Props total: 17581 17581
damn dude is lost.........lmao at the crowd screaming "G-UNOT" but they know every line to 50's verse
 8 years ago '07        #7
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,913 | Props total: 5158 5158
 8 years ago '04        #8
Dash Marley 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,238 | Props total: 1483 1483

[pic - click to view]



He needs help
 8 years ago '07        #9
bluehefner96 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$12,720 | Props total: 13491 13491
.......
 11-01-2010, 10:07 AM         #10
Straight Up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was a huge game fan until i started to see how fukn bipolar he is, f**k i even bought the LAX album and i thought he was on top of his game but he fell off sooooooooooooo hard these last 2 years. This s**t is fuking sad as f**k, you say how you'd like to b in g-unit again in interviews and how ur done with the beef and then reach out to 50 on twitter then u come with s**t like this, its absolutely pathetic.
i got like no respect for this dude anymore, i used to, but not anymore.
i aint checking for his s**t no more
 8 years ago '10        #11
HolyFatherSteve 989 heat pts989 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,796 | Props total: 17581 17581
also another thing i noticed as a g-unit fan "How We Do" is a garbage as f**k lmao it sounds real outdated now for some reason. "Hate or love it" sort of holds up...

but damn "how we do" used to be my s**t now it's ughhhh status....
 8 years ago '09        #12
husky meat 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 1638 1638
 8 years ago '09        #13
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,530 | Props total: 9343 9343
 Straight Up said:
i was a huge game fan until i started to see how fukn bipolar he is, f**k i even bought the LAX album and i thought he was on top of his game but he fell off sooooooooooooo hard these last 2 years. This s**t is fuking sad as f**k, you say how you'd like to b in g-unit again in interviews and how ur done with the beef and then reach out to 50 on twitter then u come with s**t like this, its absolutely pathetic.
i got like no respect for this dude anymore, i used to, but not anymore.
i aint checking for his s**t no more
same.... this ^^^^^^^^^^ the only good point on this thread
 8 years ago '04        #14
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 37488 37488
lol game gotta lotta cats mad in here just funny that 50 used to be dissin dudes for no reason or attention for sales but no 1 really speaks on that, but when cats diss 50, lol another story...but anyways, yeah its gettin old...he already dissed the s**t outta them already,if u gonna stick to not dissin n sayin sorry than do it, let it go


Last edited by youngmic; 11-01-2010 at 10:16 AM..
 11-01-2010, 10:17 AM         #15
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i fux with game but dude losin it 4 real. this n*gga career in jeopardy of being over
 8 years ago '10        #16
A.Dot789 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 10139 10139
Game Lost
 8 years ago '09        #17
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,530 | Props total: 9343 9343
 youngmic said:
lol game gotta lotta cats mad in here just funny that 50 used to be dissin dudes for no reason or attention for sales but no 1 really speaks on that, but when cats diss 50, lol another story...but anyways, yeah its gettin old...he already dissed the s**t outta them already,if u gonna stick to not dissin n sayin sorry than do it, let it go
You still defending Game, C'mon son the n*gga needs to stop talking about 50 cent/G-unit
 8 years ago '10        #18
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 12 12
 husky meat said:
 8 years ago '04        #19
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 37488 37488
 ash1990 said:
You still defending Game, C'mon son the n*gga needs to stop talking about 50 cent/G-unit
how am i defendin him? just sayin both them cats have flaws when it comes to the diss s**t, when it comes time to 50 sayin oh i wont diss no more, u cant tell me he stuck to that...but back to game, no excuse for wat hes doin now, i did state that in my last post homie

yeah its gettin old...he already dissed the s**t outta them already,if u gonna stick to not dissin n sayin sorry than do it, let it go

honestly instead of sittin up there dissin, go back to the hungry s**t like on his 1st mixtapes, cuz like i been sayin, his s**t lately is wack n i didnt even like LAX that much but 5 songs
 8 years ago '09        #20
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,530 | Props total: 9343 9343
 youngmic said:
how am i defendin him? just sayin both them cats have flaws when it comes to the diss s**t, when it comes time to 50 sayin oh i wont diss no more, u cant tell me he stuck to that...but back to game, no excuse for wat hes doin now, i did state that in my last post homie
tho LAX was a good album, the only weak song on that album is touchdown
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 96
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1291 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
47 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
74 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
120 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Atlanta must to be the happiest place on earth
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy