Drake Gives Jas Prince a Lambo for his Birthday Live on Stage!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
Dj MuRdA 1 heat pts
space
space
$993 | Props total: 20 20
thats j prince son so he got money anyway.........
 7 years ago '06        #42
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8661 8661
its the thought that counts Drake paid his dues right there.
 7 years ago '04        #43
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
That's some reals**t never forgetting ni99az that changed his lie.I know alot of dudes that woul actlike you did NOTHING for them.With a swiftness..
 7 years ago '05        #44
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
is Drake really making money like that with Wayne and Baby taking their cut of his money?
 7 years ago '07        #45
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
I understand the love he has for dude but I'm pretty sure Prince money is longer than Graham money so he coulda put more thought into his gift selection..but rich or not you know a n*gga can never have too many lambos I guess haha
 7 years ago '06        #46
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3542 3542
 Poloi3eai2 said:
is Drake really making money like that with Wayne and Baby taking their cut of his money?
Drake is Jewish....he owns all his masters.
 7 years ago '06        #47
Affectz 132 heat pts132
space
space
$8,227 | Props total: 4562 4562
 01seay said:
Drake is Jewish....he owns all his masters.
 7 years ago '05        #48
chop 
space
space
space
$199 | Props total: 0 0
i jus got bak from houston. concert was off the hook. Trea performed foropening act, then tyga came out. in the intermission johny dang came out rappin tryin to promote his jewlery shop.. funny il asian. drizzy came out and torn shyt up no homo....brought out bun b for put it down and what up off the pimp c album. H town all day .
 7 years ago '05        #49
chop 
space
space
space
$199 | Props total: 0 0
i jus got bak from houston. concert was off the hook. Trea performed foropening act, then tyga came out. in the intermission johny dang came out rappin tryin to promote his jewlery shop.. funny il asian. drizzy came out and torn shyt up no homo....brought out bun b for put it down and what up off the pimp c album. H town all day . he jus kept acknowledgin how much he loves houston
 7 years ago '05        #50
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Poloi3eai2 said:
Degrassi money homie...
 7 years ago '04        #51
Campo 
space
space
space
$152 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggaz so quick to hate on some s**t they don't even know about. f**kin' lames. drake won in the sence he didn't forget who got him where he @ REAL s**t. hatters can suck d!ck and a turd!!!
 7 years ago '10        #52
ZootZ 
space
space
$173 | Props total: 23 23
Whats the world coming to? People with absolutely no talent are making so much money that they can afford to give Lamborghini's as presents.
 11-01-2010, 03:57 AM         #53
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ZootZ said:
Whats the world coming to? People with absolutely no talent are making so much money that they can afford to give Lamborghini's as presents.
Why have you been hating in every Cash Money related thread??? Are you an alias??? What kind of music do you listen to?
 7 years ago '10        #54
ZootZ 
space
space
$173 | Props total: 23 23
 100%Trill said:
Why have you been hating in every Cash Money related thread??? Are you an alias??? What kind of music do you listen to?
I don't hate, I spit the truth. I guess some nutguggers just get mad.

Any real hip hop head knows that their whole camp sucks.
 7 years ago '10        #55
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
 Peterparker said:
Jas introduced Wayne to drake doe..before So Far Gone..I heard nobody around my way jammin no drake..he was still underground w/ little to no major buzz..so far gone n link up w/ Wayne..start hearin his name buzzin more n more..Drake owe alottttttttttt to Jas..plus if he didn't pay some homage to jas when he come down to tha H..Jas would get in that a.ss

but honestly mothaf**kas paid high price tickets to see some wack a.ss performance..Houston is a city full of hype bandwagoner mothaf**kas..this city lost it's identity alongggggg time ago
cmon please jas wont do s**t to drake they are like brothers jas is a yes-man right now
 7 years ago '10        #56
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
 chop said:
i jus got bak from houston. concert was off the hook. Trea performed foropening act, then tyga came out. in the intermission johny dang came out rappin tryin to promote his jewlery shop.. funny il asian. drizzy came out and torn shyt up no homo....brought out bun b for put it down and what up off the pimp c album. H town all day .
hows his voice it seems like u can barely hear him when he perfroms like he has no bass in his voice or his energy is low from the very start?
 7 years ago '04        #57
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2413 2413
 DrX said:
drake niave...i bet when his career go south this prince dude will be the first to leave

dude learn to spell before you start commenting on what the next n*gga does with his money....... if anything YOU are the one who is naive for even saying that dumb s**t.

7 years ago '04        #58
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2413 2413
 Campo said:
n*ggaz so quick to hate on some s**t they don't even know about. f**kin' lames. drake won in the sense he didn't forget who got him where he @ REAL s**t. haters can suck d!ck and a turd!!!
^^^^^^^^ real talk....
 7 years ago '08        #59
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,034 | Props total: 5113 5113
Leaaased but Id take it for a year...
 7 years ago '10        #60
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,708 | Props total: 6165 6165
s**t, they said he made like 10 mil.. what's a couple hundred thousand to the dude who put you in that position? good s**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago