Diamond of CRIME MOB says "It Was A Computer Glitch" Shows us there CARS !!

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 peeyump said:
lol them n*ggaz said it was a computer glitch as if the computer sends the repo man to come get the s**t......its a process......a process that would eliminate a stupid a.ss "glitch". You was late on ya payment..........you obviously got the chips cuz you went and settled it........thats life.....live in it and stop trying to be above it......ole has been a.ss n*ggaz
Co-Sign

And you can get a repossessed vehicle back they need to stop with the fairy tales. A computer glitch CANNOT get a car repo'd like fam said it's a process and humans have to give the go ahead. They fulla sh*t.
 7 years ago '08        #82
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
hahaha b**ch thats a camaro whole bunch of peopel drive camaro...aint s**t ballin about that car...

just sayin
 7 years ago '10        #83
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
LMfao at computer glitch.... Repossession is not some quick s**t they just do on a wimp.....that ain't no glitch...

That's like the IRS comin after me for Tax Evasion and me hittin them wit "yall n*ggas need to check the system again I think it's a glitch"

them n*ggas a be like -_-

then on top of that f**k a camaro... I ain't even famous and I whip a better car than her
 11-01-2010, 02:16 AM         #84
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KleinBaller said:
She just made herself look more pathetic by making this video. Sad.
For real. And i didnt even care about the goddamn thing. It's all about publicity now.
 7 years ago '08        #85
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 981 981
That car is less then average unless u got the SS and why in the world would someone buy two of the same base model car?? If you look closely both cars don't even have leather
 7 years ago '04        #86
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,602 | Props total: 374 374
 Peterparker said:
man text tha truest s**t...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH THE IRONYYYYYYY I TELL YA OOOOOOOOO THE IRONY

anyway..it's funny n sad as hell how she has to go out of her way to keep up w/ a facade..I didn't even get the point of her cleaning out her car w/ her cheeleader..lol we gotta do awholeeeeeeeee lot better black ppl..lmao@computer glitch..

"a gun up in ya face n thats all you can come up with??" I mean damn..honestly years back when I first got a 07 explorer the dealer ship I bought it from 3 months later were threatning to repoed my car because they realized THEY MADE A "MISTAKE" by giving me the car at such a cheap deal(I know it was bulls**t but I was like whatever)but even tho they f**ked up they told me ahead of time if I didn't return the car at a certain amount of time it would be repo'ed..it's not like they just took without warning...i'm pretty sure she got all kinds of warnings but glitch in the computer system..f**k outta here

Ok, I said since, not sense. This is a message board not an english class. But, because you pay so much attention to things like that, I went ahead and pointed out a few places where you failed to utilize proper grammar...

A$$hole!
 7 years ago '04        #87
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,602 | Props total: 374 374
 CarmeloStarks said:
That car is less then average unless u got the SS and why in the world would someone buy two of the same base model car?? If you look closely both cars don't even have leather
I agree... I saw the seats 2,.. i did not comment on it because some people just dont like leather.. but it does appear that she saw an ad where they have like the cheapest car in the world which they only have one on the lot and she got it.. then went to the next dealership and got their car.. somebody should have told her that was not cool...not buying the car.. that might be all she can afford, but that dumb a.ss video.... im willing to bet both of the cars are not hers..
 7 years ago '04        #88
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 NahLij said:
Super stuntin in a 20k Camero....I mean damn at least get the SRT if you wanna show off a little bit not the base....and whats up with her friend trying to be all extra about HER FRIEND car....wonder what she push....
Show me a SRT Camaro and I'll delete my acct
 7 years ago '04        #89
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
Something about this feels awkward
 7 years ago '06        #90
dagrimest 
space
space
$861 | Props total: 33 33
That n*gga 50 can buy 30 of those Camaros and not lose a penny on em...damn Scrapp, shouldve stayed 50 soldier...now u rappin to make payment on a Camaro? i know regular n*ggas wit regular jobs doin that
 7 years ago '05        #91
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,956 | Props total: 6189 6189
Why she trying to stunt about the s**t though? Just let it go. She making payments on two cars. Ain't got s**t paid off. Call me a hater this b**ch the one frontin bigger than pharrell style.

s**t if you doing you then why go through all this s**t. n*gga scrappy wack
 7 years ago '04        #92
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 3 3
 dagrimest said:
That n*gga 50 can buy 30 of those Camaros and not lose a penny on em...damn Scrapp, shouldve stayed 50 soldier...now u rappin to make payment on a Camaro? i know regular n*ggas wit regular jobs doin that
are you dumb negro, its not lil scrappys. its diamonds and her girls whips.

and 2 2010 Camaro LT's??
[pic - click to view]

where da fuc is the SRT-8's at?????????
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #93
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,552 | Props total: 56403 56403
"You can keep talkin til' you turn BLUE".........

"Who is this bytch"..............
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #94
kmoney626 
space
space
$400 | Props total: 28 28
Has anybody ever seen a SRT Camaro?
 11-02-2010, 08:15 PM         #95
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmoney626 said:
Has anybody ever seen a SRT Camaro?
[EVIL][/EVIL]
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy