Diamond of CRIME MOB says "It Was A Computer Glitch" Shows us there CARS !!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-31-2010, 05:50 PM         #61
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
How Im captain save a ho? Where did I say anything about me likin this b**ch? I could give a f**k less about this b**ch..

It just trip me out how yall sit around all day worryin about what everyone else doin but yaself.. Who gives a f**k if this b**ch car got repoed? Ol Gossiping a.ss highschool girl in the bathroom a.ss b**ch.
Oh the irony of u doin the same
 10-31-2010, 06:15 PM         #62
100 Rounds  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**ts messed up but what you gunna do? *shrugs*
 7 years ago '10        #63
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9645 9645
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
How Im captain save a ho? Where did I say anything about me likin this b**ch? I could give a f**k less about this b**ch..

It just trip me out how yall sit around all day worryin about what everyone else doin but yaself.. Who gives a f**k if this b**ch car got repoed? Ol Gossiping a.ss highschool girl in the bathroom a.ss b**ch.
LOL captain save a hoe strikes again.Homie you saying you don't care but yet and still you coming at people who have somthin 2 say about this lyin a.ss b!tch rightfully so.You my dude are a true......................................

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #64
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1156 1156
 bw5011 said:
@ at the chaeap camero.. I laugh at regular folks with the 300c touring joing, plain charger, plain challenger.. any of them joints that are not SRT.. people riding on 24 inch rims with a 4 cyclinder engine.. lol even if it is a v6.. get the better car.. Get a SRT.. better yet buy a Acura, Lexus, BMW, Benz or Audi.. 20k... No payment for 6 months type cats.. double digits intrest rate type cats.... got to save up a year to get a comma type cats.. fake people...

if you really want to keep it real.. pay cash for someting that will take you from a to b and is realiable and stop trying to floss....
^ this.

"popular" rappers have to put on that image, though.

even lil' kim's bentley was repossessed sometime in the mid-2000's. scott storch stopped making payments on it.

sh*t happens. her making this video proves how important her "image" is to her.

this b*tch was on luda's "my chick bad" remix, and she pushin' the entry level camaro.

rappers living these fake lives, i swear, man.
 7 years ago '04        #65
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 ThaReapa420 said:
Alotta ya'll have never bought cars I see. When you buy a car OFF A LOT they do preliminary paperwork in the showroom then send you more by mail. The issue was that they didn't mail the other paperwork so it looked like she was dodging and s**t. It hadn't even been a month when they repo'd the s**t that's not long enough to have a due payment. Brittany may be alotta things but she ain't stupid.
hmmmmmm

she not stupid but she didn't send the paper work back? ok she's not stupid but she damn sure needs to learn how to handle her business instead of trying to prove s**t to n*ggas.

also before u make a comment think about it...you telling me the repo man is coming after ONE MONTH....ONE MONTH?

REALLY SON? REALLY?
how many cars do you own and how many have you brought? ain't no car company gonna send a repo man after a car when it hasn't even been one month yet...not to mention that if she paid in full (which obviously she did not) she wouldn't have even had that problem. Ain't nobody hating, s**t is just funny how people will go to great lengths to play them selves.
 7 years ago '09        #66
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 DatKidDex said:
Its mad haters on BX i bet most people on here cant throw out 20K cash for any wheel....i kno i cant imma stick wit my civi

Why do people act like just because you don't have "their type" of money that you can't talk about their situation?
Just because I can't throw out 20k right now doesn't mean she better than me because she can...the same person RICH today can be BROKE tomorrow..like a lot of them FAMOUS people...'cause they spend time flossing...A poor person can be RICH tomorrow as well...

This is called entertainment where as when you are FAMOUS almost/any and everything you do will be heard,seen, talked about..period. If they don't like that then she need to step back out the industry. You don't have to be on a FAMOUS status or MONEY status to say what you feel. It is a different from a HATER and the TRUTH.

A hater is when I sit and say something like "She can't afford the car Bird-man got" and the truth is "She either couldn't or didn't keep up with her payments or just flossing"...Whether you are famous or NON-famous, it happens to many people...hell, I have people in my OWN family that live beyond their means...This is what FAMOUS people do, MOST don't have it like that...Why floss? What do you need to prove to me? That is the thing, you deserved to be clowned acting as if your grass greener and it is not.

It is their money they have a right to do what they want but at the same times SHOWING people or non-famous people what you have only rubs your ego and in some cases put out like you better than the next person.

Guess what? A lot of people don't like being REAL. If it got repossessed then aye I will hate to admit it but it is what it is at that time. If really she KNEW the situation she shouldn't/wouldn't go out your way to PROVE that it was a mistake..It shows this celebrities care about what us NON-famous people think, really and truly if not she would not acknowledge it....She want to show us ... this type of shi.t don't happen to me...basically...If some of them would take the time to invest in something that would last long instead of flossing then maybe UN-famous people wouldn't laugh. Again, that doesn't make her better than me...
 7 years ago '09        #67
space
space
space
Of course, you going to buy some shi.t you like but at the same time that only will make you broke if that is ALL you do with MOST of your money....besides...once you BUY everything you wanted then what?
 10-31-2010, 06:54 PM         #68
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPod160 said:
Diamond wins..drop this s**t already
When it just proves her s**t was repoed lol
 7 years ago '04        #69
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Of course, you going to buy some shi.t you like but at the same time that only will make you broke if that is ALL you do with MOST of your money....besides...once you BUY everything you wanted then what?
Krizzi is always droppin' the knowledge. I haven't seen you in the SnR in a while.
 7 years ago '09        #70
space
space
space
 ajeana said:
Why in the hell you going to the car wash lol with a SO CALLED BRAND NEW CAR
It Only proves she is trying to still prove that it was a "mistake"

RAZAH CUTS said:
she's so worried about about some fake, industry standard image....smh...girl go get some knowledge of self 1st and stop dying ya hair blonde...
Thank you brotha

I-NeeD-$$$ said:

However, you in here commenting on this shi.t but you don't care too huh?

Hardkore said:

"popular" rappers have to put on that image, though.

even lil' kim's bentley was repossessed sometime in the mid-2000's. scott storch stopped making payments on it.

sh*t happens. her making this video proves how important her "image" is to her.

this b*tch was on luda's "my chick bad" remix, and she pushin' the entry level camaro.

rappers living these fake lives, i swear, man.
:applause2:
 7 years ago '09        #71
space
space
space
 Bedewe22 said:
Krizzi is always droppin' the knowledge. I haven't seen you in the SnR in a while.
Well same shi.t in there sometimes:sad2:....I know everything will eventually repeat itself...but like every 2 threads the same "I f.ucked her and you know what she said to me" topics and plus some people throw the females under the bus on bx..so sometimes I don't even comment

I'm going to check it out in a min since you brought it up though...
 10-31-2010, 07:15 PM         #72
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Well same shi.t in there sometimes:sad2:....I know everything will eventually repeat itself...but like every 2 threads the same "I f.ucked her and you know what she said to me" topics and plus some people throw the females under the bus on bx..so sometimes I don't even comment

[EVIL][/EVIL]
 7 years ago '04        #73
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:

It's basically the same s**t. I can see maybe 3 threads at the most that I think you would comment in
 7 years ago '05        #74
Crizzo82 
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 477 477
 NahLij said:
Super stuntin in a 20k Camero....I mean damn at least get the SRT if you wanna show off a little bit not the base....and whats up with her friend trying to be all extra about HER FRIEND car....wonder what she push....
srt camaro? thats a first.
 7 years ago '04        #75
drochild 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,401 | Props total: 381 381
 bw5011 said:
@ at the chaeap camero.. I laugh at regular folks with the 300c touring joing, plain charger, plain challenger.. any of them joints that are not SRT.. people riding on 24 inch rims with a 4 cyclinder engine.. lol even if it is a v6.. get the better car.. Get a SRT.. better yet buy a Acura, Lexus, BMW, Benz or Audi.. 20k... No payment for 6 months type cats.. double digits intrest rate type cats.... got to save up a year to get a comma type cats.. fake people...

if you really want to keep it real.. pay cash for someting that will take you from a to b and is realiable and stop trying to floss....
what this one said
 7 years ago '06        #76
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:

Why do people act like just because you don't have "their type" of money that you can't talk about their situation?
Just because I can't throw out 20k right now doesn't mean she better than me because she can...the same person RICH today can be BROKE tomorrow..like a lot of them FAMOUS people...'cause they spend time flossing...A poor person can be RICH tomorrow as well...

This is called entertainment where as when you are FAMOUS almost/any and everything you do will be heard,seen, talked about..period. If they don't like that then she need to step back out the industry. You don't have to be on a FAMOUS status or MONEY status to say what you feel. It is a different from a HATER and the TRUTH.

A hater is when I sit and say something like "She can't afford the car Bird-man got" and the truth is "She either couldn't or didn't keep up with her payments or just flossing"...Whether you are famous or NON-famous, it happens to many people...hell, I have people in my OWN family that live beyond their means...This is what FAMOUS people do, MOST don't have it like that...Why floss? What do you need to prove to me? That is the thing, you deserved to be clowned acting as if your grass greener and it is not.

It is their money they have a right to do what they want but at the same times SHOWING people or non-famous people what you have only rubs your ego and in some cases put out like you better than the next person.

Guess what? A lot of people don't like being REAL. If it got repossessed then aye I will hate to admit it but it is what it is at that time. If really she KNEW the situation she shouldn't/wouldn't go out your way to PROVE that it was a mistake..It shows this celebrities care about what us NON-famous people think, really and truly if not she would not acknowledge it....She want to show us ... this type of shi.t don't happen to me...basically...If some of them would take the time to invest in something that would last long instead of flossing then maybe UN-famous people wouldn't laugh. Again, that doesn't make her better than me...

ha!! this man color coded it for ya'll dummies!

pay attention he kickin that real you need to feel....
 10-31-2010, 07:53 PM         #77
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id f**k s**t out that b**ch but shes a rapper claiming she stunting in a car I see atleast 2 or 3 times a day by multiple ppl. b**ch atleast get the SS or ls3. b**ch got the v6. Go get the 50k camaro with a 50k down payment.
 7 years ago '09        #78
space
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
ha!! this man color coded it for ya'll dummies!

pay attention he kickin that real you need to feel....
A man? When you clearly see "Ms" in front...
 7 years ago '04        #79
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,792 | Props total: 23520 23520
why would you take a brand new camaro to one of those car washes??

dumb n*ggas
 7 years ago '10        #80
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 6716 6716
Even though it doesn't sound like it, she could be telling the truth. Lots of dealers sign "paperwork" and release the car already anticipating that the bank will approve the customer. If the car is off the lot and the bank decides to not approve her, then there's only one way to get that s**t back. You either tell the person to bring it back down or go repo it.

Off topic....but I'm gonna get one of those Camaros. I want that SS s**t. Looks mean...
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago