Diamond of CRIME MOB says "It Was A Computer Glitch" Shows us there CARS !!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
35 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 peeyump said:
before someone come repo.....the dealer holla at you.....if you have good credit they may give an extra holla.........if you paid cash they definitely try to touch bases with you...........repo roll out when you fail to pay...........f**k outta here with that bulls**t
You be repo'ing nyggas?
 10-31-2010, 02:13 PM         #22
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
You be repo'ing nyggas?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #23
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Chief Dee said:
You be repo'ing nyggas?
I know some repo folks
 10-31-2010, 02:14 PM         #24
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
Alotta ya'll have never bought cars I see. When you buy a car OFF A LOT they do preliminary paperwork in the showroom then send you more by mail. The issue was that they didn't mail the other paperwork so it looked like she was dodging and s**t. It hadn't even been a month when they repo'd the s**t that's not long enough to have a due payment. Brittany may be alotta things but she ain't stupid.
you know her?
 7 years ago '07        #25
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 DatKidDex said:
Its mad haters on BX i bet most people on here cant throw out 20K cash for any wheel....i kno i cant imma stick wit my civi
well obviously she can't either they talking about the payments haven't even begun yet
 10-31-2010, 02:14 PM         #26
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**king lames....whog gives a f**k...and camaros are normal cars that the avg person can afford...
 7 years ago '05        #27
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 ThaReapa420 said:
Alotta ya'll have never bought cars I see. When you buy a car OFF A LOT they do preliminary paperwork in the showroom then send you more by mail. The issue was that they didn't mail the other paperwork so it looked like she was dodging and s**t. It hadn't even been a month when they repo'd the s**t that's not long enough to have a due payment. Brittany may be alotta things but she ain't stupid.
Fukk you talkin bout? Def did all the paper work at the dealer then came back with a check...only mail you would get from them is about promotions or servicing
 7 years ago '05        #28
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
 NahLij said:
Super stuntin in a 20k Camero....I mean damn at least get the SRT if you wanna show off a little bit not the base....and whats up with her friend trying to be all extra about HER FRIEND car....wonder what she push....
chevy dont make srt's thats dodge... i think u meant ss its cool tho players f**k up
 7 years ago '05        #29
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 DrX said:
f**king lames....whog gives a f**k...and camaros are normal cars that the avg person can afford...
Word lol....my neighbor got the SS s**t is tough...wish I had one...almost lol
 7 years ago '04        #30
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
Why she cleanin her own car?

That s**t ain't STUNTIN
 7 years ago '07        #31
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 ajeana said:
Why in the hell you going to the car wash lol with a SO CALLED BRAND NEW CAR
 7 years ago '04        #32
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
ole ignant a.ss bisch she poppin hard like she pulled up in a maybach to go pick up her bentley. U drive a f**kin camero about 8 n*ggas drive cameros in my neighborhood its a middle class affordable vehicle and with the right down payment u too can LEASE one SIMPLE BISCH.
 10-31-2010, 02:27 PM         #33
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KleinBaller said:
She just made herself look more pathetic by making this video. Sad.
:iagree::iagree:
 DrX said:
true, i see them all the time when im driving. they acting like they own 100k+ car
 10-31-2010, 02:28 PM         #34
Eiy-Kyu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know who any of these people are.
 7 years ago '05        #35
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
 ThaReapa420 said:
f**k you talking about? all paperwork is finished on location before you can drive off. What shady dealer you going to?
 7 years ago '07        #36
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 KleinBaller said:
She just made herself look more pathetic by making this video. Sad.
Agreed.
 7 years ago '04        #37
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
@ at the chaeap camero.. I laugh at regular folks with the 300c touring joing, plain charger, plain challenger.. any of them joints that are not SRT.. people riding on 24 inch rims with a 4 cyclinder engine.. lol even if it is a v6.. get the better car.. Get a SRT.. better yet buy a Acura, Lexus, BMW, Benz or Audi.. 20k... No payment for 6 months type cats.. double digits intrest rate type cats.... got to save up a year to get a comma type cats.. fake people...

if you really want to keep it real.. pay cash for someting that will take you from a to b and is realiable and stop trying to floss....
 10-31-2010, 03:07 PM         #38
Keister Stash  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol she lying. she got it repo'd, asked her record company for money, settled the payments and then paid dude to say it was a glitch.
 7 years ago '04        #39
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,965 | Props total: 354 354
 ThaReapa420 said:
that is only true if you have bad credit or you didn't put up the whole down payment that was required. i went into a dealership a few months ago and bought a car. i test drove what i wanted and did the paperwork and drove off the lot with the car in 45 minutes. i haven't heard nothing back from the dealer, except for a thank you note for purchasing the automobile. i know people who manage ol girl and they say she stunts. like they were confused when she went and bought the porsche truck. people know her and scrappy not making money like that. i 'm guessing she didn't pay that down payment in full...or from what i was told.............lol

Last edited by bigtrevdogg; 10-31-2010 at 03:16 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #40
kmoney626 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 28 28
Wow she braggin bout 2 base model Camero's that 20k a piece with car payments? Damn you couldn't afford to drop 40k? But I thought you............................................... .....

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy