Washington Redskins @ Detroit Lions

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #341
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 nawtyxes said:
TO won! I think he called out Donovan and his ability to lead YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSS ago!

But no one listened because he was T.O.

I knew he was right

who the f**k says 'hold up, I'm tired' when you're trying to drive to win the SB?

it's halfway through the season and Mcnabb can't even understand offense

And now the town wants to blame the offensive line...they were playing well most of the season...Torrain had 2 good games the last two weeks

Even when Mcnabb has times to throw, he doesn't make the play

Last edited by Liquid-Science; 11-01-2010 at 07:44 AM..
 11-01-2010, 10:16 AM         #342
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think if you give donovan time in the pocket to pass then he will get the ball to who he needs... get us a Center plus 2 guards and we'll be fine.. But we cant just let Mcsoup walk we HAVE to resign him.
 7 years ago '06        #343
kmstokes  OP
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Lowkey18 said:
i think if you give donovan time in the pocket to pass then he will get the ball to who he needs... get us a Center plus 2 guards and we'll be fine.. But we cant just let Mcsoup walk we HAVE to resign him.
I think we need another wideout 2
 7 years ago '04        #344
space
space
space
He ain't coming back

if he was, he would've signed an extension by now

he wasn't happy to be here to begin with, he didn't want to be here and he's played like it

good riddance
 7 years ago '07        #345
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,621 | Props total: 3263 3263
 Liquid-Science said:
He ain't coming back

he wasn't happy to be here to begin with, he didn't want to be here and he's played like it

good riddance

Yes! Rex Grossman will be are quaterback next season, or maybe we can trade for the Raiders to get Jason Campbell back :jay:
 7 years ago '06        #346
kmstokes  OP
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
He ain't coming back

good riddance

So if Mcnab doesn't sign an extension, what we gonna do at qb? I doubt Rex is the answer
 7 years ago '04        #347
space
space
space
I don't know, not sure how the lockout thing is going to go and who is going to be available but right now out of the QBs that'll be available as FAs...

I'd rather have Kyle Orton than that n*gga Mcnabb
 11-01-2010, 11:06 AM         #348
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
I think we need another wideout 2
we basically have Vincent Jackson in the bag i don't see another team with that need that he likes as much as us... plus shanny has loved him since the day he was drafted.
 11-01-2010, 11:08 AM         #349
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imo not signing Mcnabb is one of the most idiotic moves of the year... i mean we gave up a 2nd rounder + a 3rd or 4th depending on his play... and were not a team that is 1 player a way so why give that up for a guy who won't sign back with us?
 7 years ago '06        #350
kmstokes  OP
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
we basically have Vincent Jackson in the bag i don't see another team with that need that he likes as much as us... plus shanny has loved him since the day he was drafted.
I hope so, I'm thinking we might go head and draft a qb maybe if their is none we can get in f/a
 7 years ago '06        #351
kmstokes  OP
space
space
I doubt Mcnab wants to come back though so that's the problem
 7 years ago '08        #352
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,096 | Props total: 2716 2716
 kmstokes said:
So if Mcnab doesn't sign an extension, what we gonna do at qb? I doubt Rex is the answer
 7 years ago '04        #353
space
space
space
Skins need a RB

4 Offensive linemen...Looks like Dockery is in Shannahan's doghouse and he's never getting out, I have no clue how he feels lichstenberger or whatever his name is can be that much better...if your name isn't Trent Williams, you should be replaced

3 Wide receivers...Moss ain't getting younger

a QB

and that's just on the offense

Shannahan was pretty dumb for taking the job really...he just wanted to get paid
 7 years ago '08        #354
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12237 12237
 Trill Clinton said:
@ me just realizing that it was blacked out.
Aw Man quick story: So I lived in Detroit most of my life...moved to Charlotte almost 2 years ago...I know Panthers blow worse than the Lions anyway, I'm watching streams of the Lions game and the Panthers game while playing Madden on my tv in my room yesterday. I see my dude from back home playing MW2...he a diehard Lions fan.
Donovan is his boi too, he used to torch me wit Don Don on the Eagles in Madden. So Shanahan benches Donovan and subs s3xy Rex in---first play sack fumble return td by Suh. So I send him a message on the PSN...he didn't respond just immediately cut the PS3 off. I didn't realize it but it makes sense now--this n*gga couldn't get the game I forgot them n*ggas still getting blackouts
 11-01-2010, 11:35 AM         #355
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
Skins need a RB

4 Offensive linemen...Looks like Dockery is in Shannahan's doghouse and he's never getting out, I have no clue how he feels lichstenberger or whatever his name is can be that much better...if your name isn't Trent Williams, you should be replaced

3 Wide receivers...Moss ain't getting younger

a QB

and that's just on the offense

Shannahan was pretty dumb for taking the job really...he just wanted to get paid

imo all this can be fixed easily next year...

you can sign a G or a C in FA easily.. you have to keep brown 1 or 2 more years only because hes a DECENT RT.. whichever you don't sign can be drafted maybe the other pouncey kid from florida since he plays both positions..

RB... imo torain is good for our system.. but we need a young quick stud to come in and make this RB situation a little better.. LaMichael James is a guy who i think we can obtain in the second round of the 2012 draft, but until then i would hope that we could get dwill from the panthers... hes a free agent after this year.. hes a good cut back runner that is taylor made for this offense and would make him a 1500 back in a flash.. plus the panthers failed to trade him at the deadline which gives them no leverage this offseason seeing as no one in the NFL does Sign and Trades.. With the 8.5 mill that we are losing on portis next year in letting him go we could shovel some of that over to dwill hes 27 but it really doesn't matter when you have a 24 year old torain behind him and a 22 year old LaMichael James sitting in the wind.. 3 headed monster at its best..

the WR position its almost a lock for VJ.. hes a UFA at the end of the year since he signed his tender and is going to play with the chargers... we were the only team that worked out contract with VJ and had a deal in place with AJ smith to make the trade, but that douche turned us down and asked for more... VJ worked out with mcnabb in the offseason in arizona which then had mcnabb lobbying to have him in a skins uniform this year.. VJ wants mcnabb to be his qb since mcnabb can throw a pretty decent deep ball which is literally the only thing VJ does.. That then moves moss into the slot matching him up with safteys and linebackers which shouldn't be hard for him.. then comes in the question of who our number 2 receiver is... Armstrong has REALLY impressed me and i can see him taking the number 2 spot... Malcolm Kelly somehow is still on this team and the coaching staff loves him which i don't understand since hes literally only got 1 leg... but if healthy id like to see him become our possession receiver.

QB... i think we resign mcnabb.. we have to.. gave up to much for him..then i think we draft Blaine Gabbert probably in the 2012 draft and let him sit under mcnabb for a few years.. Gabbert has a pretty good arm hes 6'5 and he runs a sub 4.6 for a white dude thats pretty good.. he is MEANT for this system. Jake Locker could be another option but i dont spend a first round pick in this draft for him seeing as we need pieces for our D.

imo you built the offense through the FA... and build your defense through the draft.. its much easier to come in and learn a defensive scheme than it is to come in and learn an ENTIRE offense..

we need

NT - Paea (or however you spell his name) from oregon st.

CB - Patterson or Amukamara from nebraska could be our lock down corners to help give us time to get pressure on the QB.. rodgers is turning 30 and has brick hands.. Dhall is a play maker and is a good number 2 CB

OLB - Quinn - I really want Quinn but its proving out to be that Alexander is playing to well out OLB for us to ignore our other needs. Though if hes here i would consider it..

ILB - Fletcher isn't getting any younger and rocky and him aren't exactly the biggest ILB so i would look and Dont'a Hightower out of Bama if he comes out

DE - If we keep haynseworth this position has a little more depth but i think we could look at a few players here. I need to research this position a little more and then name prospects.

FS - Moore is OK for now.. he will make a few mistakes, but he is better than Doughty, i dont think we go here YET, but maybe we look for a young guy in FA who isn't looking for money and can be a upgrade...
 7 years ago '06        #356
kmstokes  OP
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
imo all this can be fixed easily next year...

you can sign a G or a C in FA easily.. you have to keep brown 1 or 2 more years only because hes a DECENT RT.. whichever you don't sign can be drafted maybe the other pouncey kid from florida since he plays both positions..

RB... imo torain is good for our system.. but we need a young quick stud to come in and make this RB situation a little better.. LaMichael James is a guy who i think we can obtain in the second round of the 2012 draft, but until then i would hope that we could get dwill from the panthers... hes a free agent after this year.. hes a good cut back runner that is taylor made for this offense and would make him a 1500 back in a flash.. plus the panthers failed to trade him at the deadline which gives them no leverage this offseason seeing as no one in the NFL does Sign and Trades.. With the 8.5 mill that we are losing on portis next year in letting him go we could shovel some of that over to dwill hes 27 but it really doesn't matter when you have a 24 year old torain behind him and a 22 year old LaMichael James sitting in the wind.. 3 headed monster at its best..

the WR position its almost a lock for VJ.. hes a UFA at the end of the year since he signed his tender and is going to play with the chargers... we were the only team that worked out contract with VJ and had a deal in place with AJ smith to make the trade, but that douche turned us down and asked for more... VJ worked out with mcnabb in the offseason in arizona which then had mcnabb lobbying to have him in a skins uniform this year.. VJ wants mcnabb to be his qb since mcnabb can throw a pretty decent deep ball which is literally the only thing VJ does.. That then moves moss into the slot matching him up with safteys and linebackers which shouldn't be hard for him.. then comes in the question of who our number 2 receiver is... Armstrong has REALLY impressed me and i can see him taking the number 2 spot... Malcolm Kelly somehow is still on this team and the coaching staff loves him which i don't understand since hes literally only got 1 leg... but if healthy id like to see him become our possession receiver.

QB... i think we resign mcnabb.. we have to.. gave up to much for him..then i think we draft Blaine Gabbert probably in the 2012 draft and let him sit under mcnabb for a few years.. Gabbert has a pretty good arm hes 6'5 and he runs a sub 4.6 for a white dude thats pretty good.. he is MEANT for this system. Jake Locker could be another option but i dont spend a first round pick in this draft for him seeing as we need pieces for our D.

imo you built the offense through the FA... and build your defense through the draft.. its much easier to come in and learn a defensive scheme than it is to come in and learn an ENTIRE offense..

we need

NT - Paea (or however you spell his name) from oregon st.

CB - Patterson or Amukamara from nebraska could be our lock down corners to help give us time to get pressure on the QB.. rodgers is turning 30 and has brick hands.. Dhall is a play maker and is a good number 2 CB

OLB - Quinn - I really want Quinn but its proving out to be that Alexander is playing to well out OLB for us to ignore our other needs. Though if hes here i would consider it..

ILB - Fletcher isn't getting any younger and rocky and him aren't exactly the biggest ILB so i would look and Dont'a Hightower out of Bama if he comes out

DE - If we keep haynseworth this position has a little more depth but i think we could look at a few players here. I need to research this position a little more and then name prospects.

FS - Moore is OK for now.. he will make a few mistakes, but he is better than Doughty, i dont think we go here YET, but maybe we look for a young guy in FA who isn't looking for money and can be a upgrade...

some guys from unc will fall on defense and we can scoop them up like Burney, Deunta Williams.
 11-01-2010, 11:49 AM         #357
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
some guys from unc will fall on defense and we can scoop them up like Burney, Deunta Williams.
problem is as of right now we only have a

1st 2nd 5th 6th 7th and 7th round picks.. so will they fall enough to be able to be caught in the 5th round? Because our 1st and 2nds have to be at key positions that are needed right now..

hopefully somehow austin falls to the 5th round.. idk maybe coming into the combine with character issues or overweight or some bulls**t... something that can be fixed and still be able to get his good talent out of him..
 7 years ago '06        #358
kmstokes  OP
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
problem is as of right now we only have a

1st 2nd 5th 6th 7th and 7th round picks.. so will they fall enough to be able to be caught in the 5th round? Because our 1st and 2nds have to be at key positions that are needed right now..

hopefully somehow austin falls to the 5th round.. idk maybe coming into the combine with character issues or overweight or some bulls**t... something that can be fixed and still be able to get his good talent out of him..

Nah they not gone fall that much but we could get williams in 2nd I think his stock is going to drop and we kinda need a fs or we could get Burney idk how far he's going to fall though, to be real with you if we had the picks I'd take most of unc's defense. 1st round I'd take quinn probably or a corner we need some pass rushers.
 11-01-2010, 12:12 PM         #359
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really dont think we should spend a 2nd rounder on a FS if hes not going to make a HUGE difference.. id rather go G or ILB
 7 years ago '06        #360
kmstokes  OP
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
i really dont think we should spend a 2nd rounder on a FS if hes not going to make a HUGE difference.. id rather go G or ILB

I think D. Williams can be better than Kareem Moore though, he would've been a 1st round pick if all that stuff didn't happen, but drafts going to be interesting we have some needs to address.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy