Xbox Gamer Passes 500,000+ Achievement Points & Earns Himself A Spot In The Record Books!!

most viewed right now
 46
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
102 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,689 | Props total: 1479 1479
 x7eflon said:
whats funny is that I have over 700k but its not legit & have not been banned...all you have to do is don't unlock them so close together time wise because the will catch on. So technically im number one in the world. Also don't unlock every single online achievement if your doing this non legit.


Stallion83 a scrub in my book.
there's one in every crowd.

what you want cookie, pat on the back, i mean were grown ma f**ker we don't believe your bulls**t.
 8 years ago '06        #42
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,964 | Props total: 45 45
 carden2 said:
there's one in every crowd.

what you want cookie, pat on the back, i mean were grown ma f**ker we don't believe your bulls**t.


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #43
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
i have

10990/53875 GS
544/2399 Achievements
 8 years ago '09        #44
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 234 234
Cool Acheivement, props to the dued!! Real Talk!!
 8 years ago '04        #45
matik23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,844 | Props total: 311 311
 xxc4xx said:
thats not hard tho, you dont have to play all day everyday, you jus have to play somethiing new, or you havent unlocked achievements in on a daily basis. Hell some games you can unlock have the achievements in 5 hours, a handful you can get them all in 30 minutes. So its not about having a life, hell i unlocked every achievement in avatar the last air bender in 5 minutes. Hell games like gears you can co-op insane it and have most of the achievements in 6-8 hours.
please say hell again. One more time.
 11-01-2010, 12:20 AM         #46
x7eflon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cboi3523 said:
Technically you're disqualified because "its not legit". But I doubt you have over 700k gamerscore anyways. Unless you completely have no life what so ever then, I believe you.

You can unlock as many achievements as you want online or offline close together or far apart and nothing will happen as long as your not modding your gamer tag. And if you wanted to you can unlock every single online achievement if you want to. Stop misinforming these gamers.
its take 2 sec to unlock every achievement on any & every game if you really wanna cheat. I did it to bulls**t & f**k around. But like ol dude said I guess I want a cookie or a pat on the back.

@ stop misinforming these gamers.
 11-01-2010, 12:22 AM         #47
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can he cash Achievement points in for a girlfriend?
Is there a homely Kardashian that will consider hooking up with him?
 8 years ago '06        #48
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,964 | Props total: 45 45
 x7eflon said:
its take 2 sec to unlock every achievement on any & every game if you really wanna cheat. I did it to bulls**t & f**k around. But like ol dude said I guess I want a cookie or a pat on the back.

@ stop misinforming these gamers.
Exactly, I was speaking about without cheating to get achievements. You gotta make it clear so the rest of BX will understand. But here's a cookie.


Last edited by cboi3523; 11-01-2010 at 12:36 AM..
 11-01-2010, 12:33 AM         #49
x7eflon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cboi3523 said:
Exactly, I was speaking about without cheating to get achievements. You gotta make it clear so people will understand. But here's a cookie.

[pic - click to view]

 11-01-2010, 06:53 AM         #50
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay this guy needs a life he is 27......there is something wrong with that
 11-01-2010, 06:55 AM         #51
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matik23 said:
please say hell again. One more time.
 8 years ago '05        #52
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 787 787
all this but it didnt earn him any snatch
 8 years ago '10        #53
VeX 
space
avatar space
space
$3,723 | Props total: 47 47
Some nerd s**t.... Wonder when the last time dude had a girlfriend was.
 8 years ago '04        #54
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
I don't even care but how do you guys know he's never had a girlfriend or doesn't get pus*y?

the article says he has played 683 games...

some games you can get the full 1000 in half hour of work some games take longer...so let's average this out let's say 5 hours a game so now 683 games x 5 hours a game = 3415 hours of game time take 3415...now 24 hours a day times a full year is 8760 hours

3415 hours divided 24 hours (one day) = 142.29 days so the xbox has been out since 2005 and average 5 hours a game (which isn't even alot of game time) dude has only played almso 6 months of game time in 5 years...thats' far from unreasonable amount of time ...and still very easy to have a life and get pus*y... BX full of people who just love to hate
 8 years ago '10        #55
Rick Ross 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$10,875 | Props total: 12453 12453
 matik23 said:
please say hell again. One more time.
 8 years ago '06        #56
swoosh363 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$302 | Props total: 0 0
i'd rather bang my girl every day like i have been than have 500k
 8 years ago '04        #57
Budala 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$12,441 | Props total: 1822 1822
 swoosh363 said:
i'd rather bang my girl every day like i have been than have 500k

you probably get no pus*y... at least you are really making it sound like that.
 11-01-2010, 04:49 PM         #58
McVette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His mom must have one sweet a.ss basement....
 11-01-2010, 05:23 PM         #59
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avon_Barksdale said:

"Nobody has given me a hard time over it, because it's what I enjoy doing," he said. "I love Xbox Live and gaming. In the world we live in, everybody does something that they love. Whether it is watching TV, tending to their garden (real or fake), making sure their 1966 Ford Mustang is spotless, or reading their favorite authors. Me, I like to play games."
true enough.

as long as he is hurting anyone, i'm all for it.
 8 years ago '05        #60
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$10,553 | Props total: 3277 3277
 Da Ill One said:
I don't even care but how do you guys know he's never had a girlfriend or doesn't get pus*y?

the article says he has played 683 games...

some games you can get the full 1000 in half hour of work some games take longer...so let's average this out let's say 5 hours a game so now 683 games x 5 hours a game = 3415 hours of game time take 3415...now 24 hours a day times a full year is 8760 hours

3415 hours divided 24 hours (one day) = 142.29 days so the xbox has been out since 2005 and average 5 hours a game (which isn't even alot of game time) dude has only played almso 6 months of game time in 5 years...thats' far from unreasonable amount of time ...and still very easy to have a life and get pus*y... BX full of people who just love to hate
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Battle Rap Legend NEMS returning to the stage... vs. HEAD ICE!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy