Lupe Fiasco Discusses The Illuminati With DJ Whoo Kid,Whoo Kid Says There's Things He Can't Get Into

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
Holy f**k, we gonna have ANOTHER 15 page thread about this stupid s**t?
 10-31-2010, 02:59 AM         #62
Infamous B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao@whoo kid saying nelson mandela gives him insider info. i wonder how much he got paid to discuss this.
 10-31-2010, 03:13 AM         #63
pimpin_644  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...and here we go again.
 7 years ago '06        #64
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
What I don't like about Boxden though is that they place the common human race and mind down so much. Especially when it comes to subjects like this. They call everybody sheep and blind when more and more people are gaining the knowledge of the Illuminati. The common human mind is strong to superb potential especially when united. We all have the power and are more powerful than these powerful elitist because of the massive numbers we have. 10,000 well trained strong human minds can stop these people. But if you keep downplaying the human mind instead of promoting it how are we going to overcome. Help out your common brother and progress, because if we all sit here and downplay each other it is no unity and no opposing force. So I plead to you do like me and educated your own. I just did a speech on the Illuminati a couple of days ago and inspired many people to look into the subject. And now they know that they are strong and are not living in fear.

Fear will k!ll us, courage and unity will help us prevail. That's if there is a still living Illuminati today.
Good read, propz my dude, real talk.
You know, I had this illuminati talk like a month ago with my girlfriend...
She was shocked, you know, she was scared, I showed her vids of Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Jay-Z, exposing DMX, Eminem, Rihanna, (especially the Umbrella video, where she was worshippin Baphomet) she said: "Isn't that a head? I can clearly see two horns, two eyes, nose and a tongue, that s**ts scary, turn it off" haahahaha
I recommend her to to watch "The Arrivals" it contains 52 episodes, if Im not mistaken, she also said that she saw like almost everywhere "pyramide logos" n s**t in Barcelona.
I think the fact that she couldnt watch the whole series is...because her brain couldnt take that much information, she couldnt sleep for days, but she told me that she woke up, like...being enlightened, something like that.
I've read somewhere that the chinese secret society challenged illuminati like two years ago, right?
With 6 million members, including 1.8 million asian gangsters and 100000 professional a.ssassins....
So...what really happened??
 10-31-2010, 07:14 AM         #65
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

What are these secrets and how is the illuminati orchestrating so many things at one time? this aint metal gear solid era yet people

you can believe that if the illuminati and its participants were that all powerful, they would of stopped the atomic bomb/nuclear bomb ever from happening.

you do not have influence over a nuclear power, they decide their own fate.
 7 years ago '06        #66
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,748 | Props total: 3682 3682
 DrunkenBoxer said:
Good read, propz my dude, real talk.
You know, I had this illuminati talk like a month ago with my girlfriend...
She was shocked, you know, she was scared, I showed her vids of Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Jay-Z, exposing DMX, Eminem, Rihanna, (especially the Umbrella video, where she was worshippin Baphomet) she said: "Isn't that a head? I can clearly see two horns, two eyes, nose and a tongue, that s**ts scary, turn it off" haahahaha
I recommend her to to watch "The Arrivals" it contains 52 episodes, if Im not mistaken, she also said that she saw like almost everywhere "pyramide logos" n s**t in Barcelona.
I think the fact that she couldnt watch the whole series is...because her brain couldnt take that much information, she couldnt sleep for days, but she told me that she woke up, like...being enlightened, something like that.
I've read somewhere that the chinese secret society challenged illuminati like two years ago, right?
With 6 million members, including 1.8 million asian gangsters and 100000 professional a.ssassins....
So...what really happened??
hav at it... still at a stand still apparently
 7 years ago '08        #67
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1631 1631
 sunsetnVine said:
hav at it... still at a stand still apparently
Basically...put that + the intellectual radicals that are forming today and can be formed the Illuminati can be stopped.

But if we keep having ignorant people like the ones in this thread...the chinese wouldn't be able to do it alone.
 7 years ago '08        #68
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
Dumb n*gga we know there's an illuminati it's just not the gay s**t you Boxden weirdo's and nerds make it out to be.
They get Satanism confused with the Illuminati.
 7 years ago '06        #69
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,748 | Props total: 3682 3682
Wow.... shots being busted left and right....

Like it or not a lot of you are part of the Great Aposty.

Music... is an part of Magick. Your fav rappers and musicians are into Magick the laws of thelema and anarchy and probably OTO members. They are at the bottom of the pyramid that is under control of the jesu!ts n the v@tic@n.

I can't stand these discussions because the go no where... they are going nowhere because we have been condition to let it go no where aka aposty. We just don't care anymore... or at least a lot of yall don't. The others that do have a problem with not being in control of their lives... and instead of opening your eyes.. and researching you would rather go to sleep.

... my attitutde is..heck.. let you sleep until you die.. or wake up but thats not how yeshua was to us.. so i will post my thoughts.

Yall shooting at Mmoore for providing yall information. Granted this is a hip hop forum.... lately hip hop has been lacking and getting more darker and deviant. Heck music as a whole is... entertainment is nothing more than a distraction to you keep you occupied until the begining of the end times starts to play out. Musicians are just making sure they (think) have somewhere to ride out the storm. yall think gaga was bad.. wait until Akon drops that transgender guy on the world.

Illumawhatever has been doing what it has been doing for while... ultimately tho they lose as the upcoming events will be out of their control. Like dude said.. their depop plans are on hold b/c the asians have all the guap right now. Hence why the stock market is funked up while asia seemingly holds the cards to make or break it... globalization power has moved to asia... now will they get the newest technology b/c of it.... probably not. The old order aint having it... so while they figure out there next move......

.... there are 8 volcanoes in east asia that are active... majorly active in a circle. They have been causing tsunamis in the region and are part of a possible mega caldera. (Like yellowstone and another one in italy, and one on the new madrid fault near arkansas). There is a lot of seismic activity going on... now you ask... why is that .. and what does this have to do with rap music.

Fact.
US and other countries have invested in bases on the south pole... with infrared telescopic capabilities....

Fact

US has forced you to switch from your old school over the air analog frequencies on your phones and tv's to digital. Feed from a sattlight .. in space.. that is not to be interrupted because its in space.

Why?... have you asked whY?... have you looked up why?

2012 - Predicted end.. huh. Well this predicted end has happened twice before in the history of this planet.

Why?...

Lets say... hypothecitly there is a 10th planet/dwarf... on an eliptical orbit... (which is like an oval... moving above and below the sun) coming from under the sun at an angle that cant be seen with traditional telescopes. SOOOO hypthetically you have to use infrared scopes to see how close it is... Lets say this planet pulls other planets down as it passes by them... and that it will pass by us at some point real soon.

Fact...
US in 1983 threw to scopes into space... they saw a 10th planet /dwarf... and kept them out there until we lost contact with the telescopes.. now the only way to see this.... anamoly is to place an infrared scope at the southernmost pole in hopes that we see it coming and plan accordingly.

the closer this planet gets... the unstable the earth gets... hence volcanoes n earthquaks... and if we were still using analog signals.. the more interference you have.... the more people wake up to whats goin on as they can't be entertained or make phone calls....

hence we got rid of analog..

SO YOU ... can be entertained and post up here about your fav. rappers while real ish is going on all around you.

Proof?

Nov. 19, 2008: An international team of researchers has discovered a puzzling surplus of high-energy electrons bombarding Earth from space. The source of these cosmic rays is unknown, but it must be close to the solar system and it could be made of dark matter. Their results are being reported in the Nov. 20th issue of the journal Nature.

Once again, picture all of the planets in our solar system traveling around a dinner plate and this tenth planet (acting like a rogue comet) -- coming up from under the plate and crossing through the plane of our solar system at a right angle -- then heading back out into deep space again above the plane of the plate.

Could this tendency for Planet-X to 'cross' the orbital plane of the other planets in our solar system be why the ancient Sumerians referred to this object as the "Planet of the Crossing?"

NASA and other government research institutions continued to maintain a tight grip on the release of any further information regarding Planet-X over the next several years, but then a public relations nightmare suddenly struck NASA.

In the 1987 edition of the New Science and Innovation Encyclopedia, a diagram was accidentally published within an article discussing the purpose of the Pioneer 10 and 11 space probes. This diagram clearly showed both space probes triangulating a fix on what was labeled the "Tenth Planet."20 Needless to say, both NASA and the New Science and Innovation Encyclopedia had some serious explaining to do! --Oops again!! Or was this 'Oops again' a planned leak?

We can only a.ssume that this information was accidentally leaked and was never supposed to be published or released into the public domain. The article was immediately retracted and once again further information regarding the 10th Planet was tightly suppressed -- but persistent rumors still circulated regarding NASA's clandestine observations (via its two satellites).

Note: As of 2001, NASA scientists have publicly admitted that both the Pioneer 10 and 11 spacecrafts are 'suddenly' and 'mysteriously' being pulled out of their (normal) trajectories by some 'unknown' gravitational force. (You can bet that someone at NASA knows 'exactly' why these two spacecraft are being pulled off course -- because they know it's the gravitational effects of the approaching Planet-X.)

Sumerians named this rogue planet Nibiru, the Babylonians named it Marduk. The ancient Mesopotamians believed that Nibiru was the 12th planet in our solar system and that it was “heaven” where their gods resided and came from. The Nibirians, the people of Nibiru, are often referred to as Anunnaki – or Nephilim. There is said to be a 10th planet headed towards earth on a trajectory that would cause catastrophic damage Globally, including severe earthquakes, polar shift, widespread volcanic eruptions, tsunamis etc. To find anything in the media talking about Planet X is a challenge to say the least.
It would seem however, that NASA is not only aware of Planet X, but actively hides this information from us. NASA is pretty quiet about Planet X. They certainly are not warning anyone to prepare for its passage. If you did not know any better you would conclude from this alone that Planet X is a hoax. However, the fact is that NASA was the first to announce the discovery of Planet X, back in 1980s as reported in the June 19, 1982 edition of the New York Times: Something out there beyond the furthest reaches of the known solar system is tugging at Uranus and Neptune. A gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence far away and unseen, a large object, the long-sought Planet X. Astronomers are so certain of this planet's existence that they have already named it "Planet X - the 10th Planet."

How far down the rabbit hole do you want to look?.....

i post this not b/c i care about yall like famz... but because i love yall like yeshua loves all of us. ANd i know yall aint finna go to church and get the realz from any of these currupt pastors/bishops as of late.

Lupe knows whatz up... he also got billz to pay. He's gotta make the same choice we will all have to make... his is just on a more visable scale.

Jay z said he belives in GOd... of course he does. You have to acknowledge the creator if your working for and organization that works performs works of a fallen angel that controls music...

happy devil's night yall.... remember to keep the sabbath holy lol. Today should be an intresting day...

seriously tho.. if yall wanna look down the rabbit hole... i suggest doing it while you can. Eventually this medium we call the interwebz will be locked down as people start to look for answers to why things are ... going the way they are going to head...

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 10-31-2010 at 09:31 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #70
highcalibermusi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 1595 1595
illuminati is true...but free mason is different from illuminati. y'all gotta do more research before saying s**t.
 10-31-2010, 09:29 AM         #71
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StoopidVillinz said:
i believe n a higher government but i seriously doubt this kid frum brooklyn is n tha illuminati y do ppl think they jus hand out invitations to anyone how come no otha mogules are eva mentioned wit illuminati but jay..i think ppl jus got it confused wit tha money talk yall see jay wit these multi million dollar white folk doin these meetings then you hear about tha illuminati's agenda and find similarities
dude I answered this on page one... what's with ppl on here having selective reading?
 10-31-2010, 09:32 AM         #72
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
But what it seems like what Moore is not understanding that as days go by more and more people is gaining knowledge and finding interest in the Illuminati. People just need to stop getting the wrong idea thinking that the Illuminati is Jay-Z and it's not. Most likely the music industry are pawns and don't even know it themselves.

I don't care if people downplay the Illuminati, but at least educate yourself about them and their presence. Most likely the only openly obvious Illuminati member would be Barack, but as far as the rap community...na jack.

The Illuminati most likely will be stopped before the plan goes into full effect tho, until then...live your life like your supposed to, instead of living in FEAR. Which the Illuminati feeds off of.
ppl that take this stance....I tell them to k!ll themselves..seriously you should k!ll yourself..if you feel you can't prevent the inevitable & that you should pay a blind eye to the Illuminati agenda & shouldn't resist it,why do you bother waking up everyday? just get it over with.
 7 years ago '08        #73
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
ppl that take this stance....I tell them to k!ll themselves..seriously you should k!ll yourself..if you feel you can't prevent the inevitable & that you should pay a blind eye to the Illuminati agenda & shouldn't resist it,why do you bother waking up everyday? just get it over with.
You obviously didn't read the post. I didn't say turn the blind eye. I said don't live in FEAR. Do not FEAR the Illuminati because everyone has the power to stop it.
 10-31-2010, 10:02 AM         #74
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
You obviously didn't read the post. I didn't say turn the blind eye. I said don't live in FEAR. Do not FEAR the Illuminati because everyone has the power to stop it.
I love how ppl have been conditioned to think that "fear" is a negative thing...fear is a natural human instinct that warns you when something isn't right.

you're supposed to be fearful of a plan of the world's most powerful ppl plotting to k!ll you you idiot...and with that fear you're supposed to ACT ON IT..and do something about it to prevent their plan.

this is like me warning my daughter to look both ways before crossing the street....and then in comes you saying "your fathers a fear mongerer..if a car hits you well then it's gonna hit you..doesn't mean you should live in fear"..smh FOH.
 7 years ago '08        #75
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
I love how ppl have been conditioned to think that "fear" is a negative thing...fear is a natural human instinct that warns you when something isn't right.

you're supposed to be fearful of a plan of the world's most powerful ppl plotting to k!ll you you idiot...and with that fear you're supposed to ACT ON IT..and do something about it to prevent their plan.

this is like me warning my daughter to look both ways before crossing the street....and then in comes you saying "your fathers a fear mongerer..if a car hits you well then it's gonna hit you..doesn't mean you should live in fear"..smh FOH.
Acting with Fear will cause you to act wreckless my friend. Acting without fear will cause you to act with knowledge, using your brain and gaining the upper hand. You're fearful actions will most likely cause you to self destruct at their hands and will. That's why I said, they feed off your fear. If you know that you have the power to stop it? Why fear? They reveal, we act, we sweep up and rebuild.
 7 years ago '07        #76
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 JaYYo said:
dwg....ur s**t is underlined red for being misspelled when u misspell something, yea u can post the misspell world wrong but it shows u its wrong be4 u post it by underlining an read and showing the correct spelling..that correction dictionary s**t will not change it for u it INDICATES that the s**t is misspelled but u have to choose the correct spelling to change it.....get real....f**got a.ss niga
 7 years ago '07        #77
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
This is boxden.

[video - click to view]

10-31-2010, 10:44 AM         #78
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
please all the rappers that cant sell need to find excuses
 10-31-2010, 10:51 AM         #79
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaYYo said:
dwg....ur s**t is underlined red for being misspelled when u misspell something, yea u can post the misspell world wrong but it shows u its wrong be4 u post it by underlining an read and showing the correct spelling..that correction dictionary s**t will not change it for u it INDICATES that the s**t is misspelled but u have to choose the correct spelling to change it.....get real....f**got a.ss niga
All browsers don't correct misspelled words...LMFAO
 7 years ago '05        #80
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 JaYYo said:
lol u can find an illumanati free mason lodge in your own town..look it up...they fear being exposed which is why they use there puppets to put disinfo out there and to say "they dont exist" ...sadly believe it or not I dont even wana put the percentage but just about almost everybody is enslaved mentally by them....Lupe himself is a puppet...the dude is talkin bout the Illuminati like he exposing something but then got videos of him yelling "COBRA SNAKE" chants at his concerts lmao! Dont get me wrong Im not sayin Lupe is foul NO human being is naturally foul, nigaz is being used man....try an misspell Illuminati even in your f**king boxden post an see how ur instant correct dictionary fixes it LMAO! Of course they real....they hide though cuz they know if they get exposed its a WRAP they gona get banged on
Applaud this man.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy