Lupe Fiasco Discusses The Illuminati With DJ Whoo Kid,Whoo Kid Says There's Things He Can't Get Into

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172

n*ggas just act like they know...same s**t, different words.
 7 years ago '08        #42
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
What I don't like about Boxden though is that they place the common human race and mind down so much. Especially when it comes to subjects like this. They call everybody sheep and blind when more and more people are gaining the knowledge of the Illuminati. The common human mind is strong to superb potential especially when united. We all have the power and are more powerful than these powerful elitist because of the massive numbers we have. 10,000 well trained strong human minds can stop these people. But if you keep downplaying the human mind instead of promoting it how are we going to overcome. Help out your common brother and progress, because if we all sit here and downplay each other it is no unity and no opposing force. So I plead to you do like me and educated your own. I just did a speech on the Illuminati a couple of days ago and inspired many people to look into the subject. And now they know that they are strong and are not living in fear.

Fear will k!ll us, courage and unity will help us prevail. That's if there is a still living Illuminati today.
 7 years ago '04        #43
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
What I don't like about Boxden though is that they place the common human race and mind down so much. Especially when it comes to subjects like this. They call everybody sheep and blind when more and more people are gaining the knowledge of the Illuminati. The common human mind is strong to superb potential especially when united. We all have the power and are more powerful than these powerful elitist because of the massive numbers we have. 10,000 well trained strong human minds can stop these people. But if you keep downplaying the human mind instead of promoting it how are we going to overcome. Help out your common brother and progress, because if we all sit here and downplay each other it is no unity and no opposing force. So I plead to you do like me and educated your own. I just did a speech on the Illuminati a couple of days ago and inspired many people to look into the subject. And now they know that they are strong and are not living in fear.

Fear will k!ll us, courage and unity will help us prevail. That's if there is a still living Illuminati today.

word son. didn't read.
 7 years ago '05        #44
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
They should lock you kooks up.
 7 years ago '08        #45
space
space
 EscoNore said:
word son. didn't read.
And you will not be one of those 10,000.

f**king dumbass, if there is one you would be the main one dying and not prevailing. You prove Moore's point with that stupid a.ss response...can't help nobody that doesn't want to be helped.
 7 years ago '10        #46
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 JaiMega said:
They should lock you kooks up.
See how this dude says "THEY should lock you kooks up" the Illuminati should lock us kooks up for exposin they foul s**t? Look at this dudes comments in this thead...this is exactly what Im talking about as far as puppets...humans used an told to do things outside of their own free will. Anybody that puts u against ur fellow human being or snitches in ur ear bout other people is NOT GOD! ITS FOUL! Its soo OBVIOUS an they becoming extremely stupid with it and Ima call that s**t out cuz these idiots think they cud f**k wit nigaz who walk the Earth with no fear knowing who they are with some corny nonsense methods. Every human child is born PURE and INNOCENT..u think humans are foul and evil f**k NO we are manipulated or brainwashed into actions our surroundings and upbringing makes us a certain way so these f**gots thinking they can tell nigaz in they ear that we foul or this person is this an that when they the foul ones better be ready to THROW DOWN WHEN ITS TIME

Last edited by JaYYo; 10-31-2010 at 12:59 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #47
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
And you will not be one of those 10,000.

f**king dumbass, if there is one you would be the main one dying and not prevailing. You prove Moore's point with that stupid a.ss response...can't help nobody that doesn't want to be helped.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #48
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 EscoNore said:

[pic - click to view]

see how they try to use puppets to scare u....s**ts corny son...nigaz aint scared...u flamers try to shoot nigaz when they backs is turned to no avail...da f**k u think this is huh? Like Bob Marley said "no shackles on my feet but I still aint free"
 7 years ago '04        #49
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Lupe can rap but to ask such a question is stupid. Its over for errbody. act like u aint ate a McCheesy burger in the last 5 hours. the whole thing is based on population control. We have finite resources and an infinite need. They gotta keep the pop down before they find another star that will provide such as now. until then keep humans at a minimum=aids, cancer, std's, etc. The sun will burn out eventually, there goes all earth art, literature, music, and everything else that means s**t to us. I just cant picture a world where 2pac has been forgotten, The Mona Lisa is vapor, and every holy book is dust. We gotta find another planet to store our knowledge.
 7 years ago '04        #50
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 JaYYo said:
see how they try to use puppets to scare u....s**ts corny son...nigaz aint scared...u flamers try to shoot nigaz when they backs is turned to no avail...da f**k u think this is huh? Like Bob Marley said "no shackles on my feet but I still aint free"

f**k outa here lil n*gga lookin like punjabi mc and s**t
 7 years ago '08        #51
space
space
 EscoNore said:

f**k outa here lil n*gga lookin like punjabi mc and s**t
Lol, dude is trying to be a straight annoyance and troll hard.

This n*gga glorifies Nas, he lost enough.
 10-31-2010, 01:31 AM         #52
illmatix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
You people are crazy, nothing like that is going on.

Some of ya'll need to be isolated from society, like a psych ward or something.
:agreement6:

i'm glad that most people i come into contact with in real life aren't like this. Whenever i'm on the internet i see/read the most outlandish s**t and i'm like whaaaat? It seems like everyone believes in all this bulls**t. But in reality, it's only a few nutjobs....who just happened to all post on boxden.
 7 years ago '04        #53
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:

...how did I glorify Nas, and what that gotta do with anything?

anyways...ya'll little n*ggas believe everything u read about on the internet, just cause u read some s**t doesn't mean you have knowledge...it just means u believe everything.
 7 years ago '07        #54
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
space
$5,642 | Props total: 14405 14405
 Official253 said:
its crazy cus in my town, the freemason lodge is right by our hospital. DUN DUN DUN..
in my hometown of Albuquerque NM the free masons lodge is on University south of 1-40 and our main hospital (UNMH) University of New Mexico Hospital is just SouthEast of the Masons lodge.... I'd say 2 miles away
 7 years ago '10        #55
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:

LOL exactly, I aint worried bout that lil dude....this niga get his data from pure gossip from shook frauds...I see and know more s**t then he could ever could understand.....lol at listening an enjoyin my music then tryin to hate on it and making a generic insult based on skin color....thats an ULTRA TRIPLE FAIL
 10-31-2010, 01:50 AM         #56
RurourniK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
for the clueless idiots that keep on wondering why this Illuminati s**t keeps being brought up or why this s**t is even important...the Illuminati has an agenda on the table to k!ll 90% of the world's population & enslave others & is accelerating said program as we speak...& they're using music & celebrities to get you to be submissive while they do it. think about that the next time you throw that diamond up at a Jay concert...you're essentially co-signing your funeral & handing your k!llers the tools of their trade.

This is why I don't participate in Illuminati threads on Boxden. Your talking out your a.ss bro, theirs no facts, evidence, proof, or even common reason for the 'Illuminati' you claim to k!ll 90% percent of the world. All your doing is mystifying your 'Illuminati' even more. Like Young Guru said, their just like us; put their pants on one leg at a time.

Music has nothing to do it, even more irrelevant. If their is any correlation between music and Illuminati is strictly between funds and the Roman 'Gladiator' principal. Nothing else.

There is also nothing 'satanic' about Illuminati. It's called greed, and greedy legacies. Think of it this way.. Your a father and you want your sons to continue the legacy of controlling your company. You don't want to hand it over to a stranger.. and this company practically rules the world or certain parts of it. This is the only 'plausable' explanation of a secret society called Illuminati.

Everything else is exaggerations by Youtube and broke n*ggas who like to break down Kanye West and Jay-Z "symbolic" videos when they should be voting and cleaning corruption in their government. Even if there was 'symbols' in their videos.. who gives a f**k. It's not like a symbol can jump into your mind and take over your body. Even music with the worse message can be interpreted differently. If you lose yourself to this 'music', and blame it for the rise of 'Illuminati'; then your weak minded.

You know who the real Illuminati are that we can deal with.. are politicians, senators, corrupt heads, f**ked up police and the idiots on the streets that k!ll each other. Instead of making these crazy predictions and conspiracies, go vote and try exploiting real corruption in the heart of the government.

Before you ever make another post about Illuminati.. read all this above.
 7 years ago '04        #57
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 JaYYo said:
LOL exactly, I aint worried bout that lil dude....this niga get his data from pure gossip from shook frauds...I see and know more s**t then he could ever could understand.....lol at listening an enjoyin my music then tryin to hate on it and making a generic insult based on skin color....thats an ULTRA TRIPLE FAIL
data? n*gga wtf are u talking about?

u don't know me lil n*gga, u have no idea what I know and see...keep it like that
 7 years ago '08        #58
space
space
 RurourniK said:
This is why I don't participate in Illuminati threads on Boxden. Your talking out your a.ss bro, theirs no facts, evidence, proof, or even common reason for the 'Illuminati' you claim to k!ll 90% percent of the world. All your doing is mystifying your 'Illuminati' even more. Like Young Guru said, their just like us; put their pants on one leg at a time.

Music has nothing to do it, even more irrelevant. If their is any correlation between music and Illuminati is strictly between funds and the Roman 'Gladiator' principal. Nothing else.

There is also nothing 'satanic' about Illuminati. It's called greed, and greedy legacies. Think of it this way.. Your a father and you want your sons to continue the legacy of controlling your company. You don't want to hand it over to a stranger.. and this company practically rules the world or certain parts of it. This is the only 'plausable' explanation of a secret society called Illuminati.

Everything else is exaggerations by Youtube and broke n*ggas who like to break down Kanye West and Jay-Z "symbolic" videos when they should be voting and cleaning corruption in their government. Even if there was 'symbols' in their videos.. who gives a f**k. It's not like a symbol can jump into your mind and take over your body. Even music with the worse message can be interpreted differently. If you lose yourself to this 'music', and blame it for the rise of 'Illuminati'; then your weak minded.

You know who the real Illuminati are that we can deal with.. are politicians, senators, corrupt heads, f**ked up police and the idiots on the streets that k!ll each other. Instead of making these crazy predictions and conspiracies, go vote and try exploiting real corruption in the heart of the government.

Before you ever make another post about Illuminati.. read all this above.
EXACTLY. Illuminati do not believe in religion and want to banish it. They believe in money and world domination from chaos among people and civil wars.

What people are looking at in hip hop is just plain SATANISM and not the Illuminati.

The Illuminati believed in a N.W.O. and used chaos and civil wars to control it in the French Revolution and Enlightment Era. Like many Enlightment Era people the Illuminati downplayed religion of any form. So this drove them even more to overthrow the various kings and leaders back then. Most likely, that is still their same agenda.

And these are facts, you know..when the Bavarian Illuminati was a real secret organization.
 7 years ago '08        #59
space
space
 EscoNore said:
data? n*gga wtf are u talking about?

u don't know me lil n*gga, u have no idea what I know and see...keep it like that
Bruh, just get the f**k up out the thread. You are useless to the topic at hand.
 10-31-2010, 02:52 AM         #60
Bumboklaat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iliuminatia
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy