Lupe Fiasco Discusses The Illuminati With DJ Whoo Kid,Whoo Kid Says There's Things He Can't Get Into

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,955 | Props total: 7368 7368
If there is an Illuminati wtf are yall goin to do about it besides type about it on your keyboard and spread the word? If yall n*ggas aint gon buck stfu!
 7 years ago '05        #22
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Stop spreading lies man.
 7 years ago '10        #23
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 Michael_Moore said:
for the clueless idiots that keep on wondering why this Illuminati s**t keeps being brought up or why this s**t is even important...the Illuminati has an agenda on the table to k!ll 90% of the world's population & enslave others & is accelerating said program as we speak...& they're using music & celebrities to get you to be submissive while they do it. think about that the next time you throw that diamond up at a Jay concert...you're essentially co-signing your funeral & handing your k!llers the tools of their trade.
real talk
 10-30-2010, 11:20 PM         #24
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the pro homos3xuality agenda is another facet of this whole thing...anything that helps stop the reproduction of more humans & attacks the traditional family/union of a man & a woman is a W in the Illuminati playbook...that's why it's no surprise to me why rappers like Lil B are getting so much shine as of late & why they're force feeding this "support homos3xuality" lifestyle via music/media..etc...
 7 years ago '08        #25
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 JaiMega said:
Stop spreading lies man.
so whoo kidd and lupe spreadin lies too? FOH....how about you open your f**kin eyes...where not tryin to force anything on you muthaf**kas but just wake up and be aware of certain s**t...
 7 years ago '04        #26
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
 Michael_Moore said:
the pro homos3xuality agenda is another facet of this whole thing...anything that helps stop the reproduction of more humans & attacks the traditional family/union of a man & a woman is a W in the Illuminati playbook...that's why it's no surprise to me why rappers like Lil B are getting so much shine as of late & why they're force feeding this "support homos3xuality" lifestyle via music/media..etc...

[pic - click to view]

PROOF

7 years ago '04        #27
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,013 | Props total: 1574 1574
yep... because DJ f**kin Whoo Kid definitely has insight on the secret inner workings of Earth. mhmm.....
 7 years ago '05        #28
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Now you're just being homophobic.

So we can't have gay rappers? When we have gay singers and actors?
 10-30-2010, 11:27 PM         #29
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
If there is an Illuminati wtf are yall goin to do about it besides type about it on your keyboard and spread the word? If yall n*ggas aint gon buck stfu!
dude just shut the f**k up if you have nothing of value & importance to add...I don't know how many times I've answered this for you..the sole purpose of spreading the word is to make ppl aware of what all this s**t is about...if EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI & WHAT THEY PLAN TO DO..this depopulation agenda would end TODAY...how's that gonna happen with morons like you that think this is bulls**t?

George H.W Bush was quoted as saying after 9/11 "if the country knew what we just did they'd chase us down the street" even they know it's all over for them if everyone wakes up to the reality of the situation...which is why they keep everyone dumbed down with celebs,GMO food products..etc....

keep thinkin' it's all a game f**got....
 10-30-2010, 11:31 PM         #30
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1MikE said:
yep... because DJ f**kin Whoo Kid definitely has insight on the secret inner workings of Earth. mhmm.....
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts worked under the Bush administration & he says the same thing...is he full of s**t too?
 7 years ago '10        #31
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
 JaYYo said:
lol u can find an illumanati free mason lodge in your own town..look it up...they fear being exposed which is why they use there puppets to put disinfo out there and to say "they dont exist" ...sadly believe it or not I dont even wana put the percentage but just about almost everybody is enslaved mentally by them....Lupe himself is a puppet...the dude is talkin bout the Illuminati like he exposing something but then got videos of him yelling "COBRA SNAKE" chants at his concerts lmao! Dont get me wrong Im not sayin Lupe is foul NO human being is naturally foul, nigaz is being used man....try an misspell Illuminati even in your f**king boxden post an see how ur instant correct dictionary fixes it LMAO! Of course they real....they hide though cuz they know if they get exposed its a WRAP they gona get banged on
its crazy cus in my town, the freemason lodge is right by our hospital. DUN DUN DUN..
 7 years ago '10        #32
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,287 | Props total: 23799 23799
Wow, turn on the lights people.
See the light.
 7 years ago '05        #33
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 7 years ago '10        #34
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
who kid is speaking the truth.. ahah lupe barely said anything bout the illuminati
 7 years ago '08        #35
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 Michael_Moore said:
dude just shut the f**k up if you have nothing of value & importance to add...I don't know how many times I've answered this for you..the sole purpose of spreading the word is to make ppl aware of what all this s**t is about...if EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI & WHAT THEY PLAN TO DO..this depopulation agenda would end TODAY...how's that gonna happen with morons like you that think this is bulls**t?

George H.W Bush was quoted as saying after 9/11 "if the country knew what we just did they'd chase us down the street" even they know it's all over for them if everyone wakes up to the reality of the situation...which is why they keep everyone dumbed down with celebs,GMO food products..etc....

keep thinkin' it's all a game f**got....
my n*gga
 7 years ago '10        #36
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,462 | Props total: 6367 6367
i believe n a higher government but i seriously doubt this kid frum brooklyn is n tha illuminati y do ppl think they jus hand out invitations to anyone how come no otha mogules are eva mentioned wit illuminati but jay..i think ppl jus got it confused wit tha money talk yall see jay wit these multi million dollar white folk doin these meetings then you hear about tha illuminati's agenda and find similarities
 7 years ago '08        #37
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
But what it seems like what Moore is not understanding that as days go by more and more people is gaining knowledge and finding interest in the Illuminati. People just need to stop getting the wrong idea thinking that the Illuminati is Jay-Z and it's not. Most likely the music industry are pawns and don't even know it themselves.

I don't care if people downplay the Illuminati, but at least educate yourself about them and their presence. Most likely the only openly obvious Illuminati member would be Barack, but as far as the rap community...na jack.

The Illuminati most likely will be stopped before the plan goes into full effect tho, until then...live your life like your supposed to, instead of living in FEAR. Which the Illuminati feeds off of.
 7 years ago '10        #38
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 Michael_Moore said:
EXACTLY!!! DWG NIGAZ JUST DONT KNOW! See this is the thing...why would some1 wana do this to they own kind?...people dont understand what u call EVIL and DEMONS are actually another SPECIES....its not HUMAN....the Illuminati were created as a PUPPET show to put in front of us to enforce all this s**t....they knew they cudnt just come in front of us as aliens and enslave and control us so they enslaved a race they created and put them in front of us to brainwash an disease us, they had to use humans to gain our trust and f**k us up from the INSIDE! (pilgrims coming to north america with diseased blankets to give Native Americans, Europeans going to Africa with slave ships and shackles for example) Even the illiumaniti are simply SLAVES...forced an brainwashed to do what they do from BIRTH....its really not even they fault, NO HUMAN RACE IS EVIL....read the Mahabharata the greatest and longest epic poem known to man...its well known of mankind f!ghting against "UFO's" and "DEMONS" who were aliens that tried to rule earth! The Serpent that gave the apple to Eve was Lucifer if u look up who Lucifer is he is known as the "OLD SERPENT" an original angel who sold out and turned his back on God and wants to and has f**king used an enslaved us! In our natural state we as humans are GODS and ANGELS...we been taken away from that...forced in this physical prison....its in EVERY culture read up we were KINGS! Clairvoyance was a normal and natural thing look at the RISHIS and Sages in Vedas if u told em ur description of what a man is now they would be like "WTF no way thats not normal or natural thats abnormal" Why u think Ras Kass first album was called SOUL ON ICE! We been taken away from the SOUL from the SPIRITUAL!
 7 years ago '07        #39
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Lupe tipped toe around the Kanye topic and anything Illuminati....He knows and has knowledge of it but rather put it in a verse cus its tougher for folks to decipher it cus of the way his rhymes are formatted
 10-31-2010, 12:39 AM         #40
Kuchiki_Byakuya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
The Illumanti is a diversion, so u wont look 4 the truth. Focus on something fake while the trickery goes on with out u noticing it. What the truth is ........... should be the real topic. When u got n*ggaz in the hood and boxden knowing about the illumati it aint real. Only the "illuminated" ones possess true knowledge.
Do share.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy