Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,406 | Props total: 2273 2273
 tj.iscool said:
An thats when Wayne & cash money fell the fukk off
even tho they still doin shiit in the game & the others arent really
Wow since they fell off, so dramatically... I don't really see it, and don't act like you been listening to and have every cash money CD and you can tell the difference...

If anything, he was better after he stopped writing
 7 years ago '08        #42
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Well If he gets back to his Carter 2 days, then he'll be good again...
 7 years ago '08        #43
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23290 23290
jesus christ why is he getting out of jail so soon? He should do at least 340 more months
 7 years ago '10        #44
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
yeah I know I kept reffering to the first post, I knew what you meant after wards but if you follow up on what we were arguing about it was the first post lol

and where im coming from when i asked why is he writing now, yes I know hes bored in jail and ish hell I would write too but Im just saying now that all the malecrushes and stans are gonna be like he freestyled everything when he drops
I just watched the no ceilings vid and he wrote some of that mixtape and he wrote it because he felt he was falling off, so he wanted to come back in the game.. And I think that and maybe he has a lot of s**t to talk about is his reasoning.
 7 years ago '10        #45
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Arson said:
jesus christ why is he getting out of jail so soon? He should do at least 340 more months
:jay::jay::jay::jay::jay::jay::jay:
 7 years ago '04        #46
Krairo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$957 | Props total: 157 157
Its bout to be a wrap when Weezy comes home. I'm hope I'm still at home when his 1st mixtape since his release drops. And his style of recording is way above anything that can be written to me. Its like the essence of his thoughts.. pure cocaine!
SIDENOTE: Wait till I get my mother f**king mic & studio back. NC gone be on the map like dem Petey Pablo days.

kiddrocay said:
see my friends told me all of that was freestyled, and when Im around them and listening to music all they play is him(Im trying to tell you these guys will take a 50 calibur bullet for his a.ss) and I listen to his lyrics and Im like there is no way he could just think of something like that on the spot, you get what Im saying?
The same way he'll come back and switch s**t up or just jump into the middle of a verse was the same way I 1st started recording. It takes practice but once its mastered you'll come up wit dumb bars and punch lines!

Last edited by Krairo; 10-30-2010 at 06:16 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #47
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
God, why did I post in this thread?
 10-30-2010, 06:15 PM         #48
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
Don't ever put Jesus Christ in that type of sentence...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #49
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,674 | Props total: 782 782
this good we probably gone get some carter 2 type material from him and coherent verses.
 7 years ago '10        #50
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
see my friends told me all of that was freestyled, and when Im around them and listening to music all they play is him(Im trying to tell you these guys will take a 50 calibur bullet for his a.ss) and I listen to his lyrics and Im like there is no way he could just think of something like that on the spot, you get what Im saying?
Yeah, I got ya, but most of that stuff is said, paused, listened to, and either kept or if something better pops up in his head he redoes it... I know its not freestyling per sem but its damn near close to it
 7 years ago '04        #51
Krairo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$957 | Props total: 157 157
919 Raleigh!
 10-30-2010, 06:20 PM         #52
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
Biggie Smalls did that diddnt he?
He was known to compose lyrics in his head, rather than write them down on paper...
 7 years ago '10        #53
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,413 | Props total: 6230 6230
2 b honest i dont think wayne eva wrote or freestyled a whole track by himself i do think he contributes lines while his ghost writers work..but cmon now u barely eva hear a wayne verse that hasnt been used on a song b4
 7 years ago '04        #54
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
to say he doesn't write is f**kin stupid

there's no way he gets in the studio everytime n just spits off the top of his head

um no, stop being gullible
 7 years ago '10        #55
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 460 460
MAN THEY NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP ACTING LIKE THIS n*gga DID SOME GRANDIOSE s**t TO GET LOCKED UP, LIKE HE BEEN IN THERE 5-10+ YEARS, "EMERGING FROM THE RUBBLE"

HE DID SOME DUMB s**t AND SERVED A LIL TIME IN THERE

ONLY THING HE BENEFITED FROM BEING OUT OF JAIL IS BEING OFF SYRUP

he'll be more focused than he has in years BUT ALL THIS HYPE TALK LIKE HE GOING TO BE MAKING SOME GROUNDBREAKING s**t IS JUST RIDICULOUS

THATS ALL THEY DO NOW, IS OVER HYPE s**t
 7 years ago '04        #56
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
does anyone really think wayne didnt write before? lmfao

like he just gets in the booth n spits off top line after line perfectly without writing any of it??

kids are too gullible these days
 7 years ago '08        #57
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 pandemon said:
does anyone really think wayne didnt write before? lmfao

like he just gets in the booth n spits off top line after line perfectly without writing any of it??

kids are too gullible these days

another idiot
 7 years ago '10        #58
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,955 | Props total: 1961 1961
*Enjoys reading noob f!ght*
 10-30-2010, 06:43 PM         #59
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StoopidVillinz said:
2 b honest i dont think wayne eva wrote or freestyled a whole track by himself i do think he contributes lines while his ghost writers work..but cmon now u barely eva hear a wayne verse that hasnt been used on a song b4
Who was/is Lil Wayne's ghostwriter??? Just don't speak out ya a.ss, back up what you say.

kiddrocay said:
Is it true that Gillie wrote his first carter album because lets be honest guys I did listen to wayne back in the day and he sounded like nothing from the carter when he was with hot boyz, to be honest I thought he was wack and sound like juvi and b.g.
Read Gillie Da Kid's XXL interview, he said he never wrote for Wayne, rather Wayne studied his style. Besides, he wasn't with Wayne when the SQAD was doing their thing and Wayne was at his peak for his old style of rapping.

Jay-Z went from this:

[video - click to view]

To this:

[video - click to view]

Within 2 yrs.

Does that mean he had a ghostwriter??? Of course not.
 7 years ago '04        #60
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 WorldsGreatest said:

another idiot
the only idiots in here are the ones that believe that bulls**t

smarten up
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy