Kanye West Tracklist Final? (Kanye sends twitpic)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,131 | Props total: 737 737
i hate the features on monster and so appalled
 7 years ago '06        #62
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
I guess what I don't understand is, the people in this thread that are bummed that they already heard the record were in the GOOD Friday threads saying how great the tracks were. Why does a great track's value on an album diminish just because you heard it? I'm still bumping the GOOD Friday tracks because they're good music. If I heard Em's album in full weeks before I would've still went out and copped first week like I did (even though I'm still not a fan of the Em stans on here). Good music is good music, period.

Just because you've heard the record doesn't mean it loses value. I haven't heard anything from Game's album, does it mean that that's going to be a classic?

I haven't heard a note from OJ The Juice Man's album? Does that make him GOAT. Kanye leaked his own music because he wanted to be ahead of the hackers who inevitably leak music to boxden anyway. he tried being generous when other artists are f**king stingy and now you want to say he fell off? What sense does that make?

I don't care if I've heard every song off this album in three languages, it's still going to be up on my shelf with his other albums. if you don't see it that way then I guess i'm just as bad as the Em stans, the Based Boys and the Pumper Pals on the site (i have no beef with Nicki fans, they're straight...kinda).
There is value listening to a good album for the first time. Leaking half the tracks is gonna take away from the wow factor. Your right the songs will still be hot but, you wont have that feeling where you listen to the album from beginning to end and when you get done be like that was dope. The element of surprise wont be there. Think about the first time you listed to a classic like Blueprint, Aquemini, Life After death, All eyes on Me, etc..Those albums wouldnt have the same effect if you heard every song one week at a time prior to the release date.
 7 years ago '05        #63
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
You mean to tell me they still sell albums in stores? Wow. I honestly didn't know that.

I'll be picking this one up on itsbx the day it drops like everything else. They never sell out or anything, regardless of how many customers are in line prior to the store opening.

7 years ago '04        #64
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
 2 Pistolz said:
You mean to tell me they still sell albums in stores? Wow. I honestly didn't know that.

I'll be picking this one up on itsbx the day it drops like everything else. They never sell out or anything, regardless of how many customers are in line prior to the store opening.

:roflwerd:
 7 years ago '05        #65
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Also, I'm glad I purposely didn't listen to ANY of those GOOD Friday tracks because I knew he was going to put some of them on the album. You mad I get to enjoy it with fresh ears on leak day?
 10-30-2010, 10:43 AM         #66
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fiya Starter said:
There is value listening to a good album for the first time. Leaking half the tracks is gonna take away from the wow factor. Your right the songs will still be hot but, you wont have that feeling where you listen to the album from beginning to end and when you get done be like that was dope. The element of surprise wont be there. Think about the first time you listed to a classic like Blueprint, Aquemini, Life After death, All eyes on Me, etc..Those albums wouldnt have the same effect if you heard every song one week at a time prior to the release date.
I guess my experience with music is totally different. I was an absorber growing up. I didn't really like All Eyes On Me until five years after it was released. Aquemini definitely had to grow on me before I appreciated it for the classic it was instead of just loving the singles.

I understand the element of surprise and I actually believe Kanye said something to the effect that the GOOD Friday songs wouldn't make it to the album which threw me for a loop. In a perfect would I'd like to have not heard the album beforehand, but as things are now, I still think the record is going to be great.
 7 years ago '05        #67
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11699 11699
So Appalled was sposta be on Cyhi album/mixtape or whatever
 10-30-2010, 12:16 PM         #68
Ciroc740  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album will b classic. i called it!
 7 years ago '04        #69
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
what is Chain Heavy & mama's boyfriend? & why do people want them on the album so bad? where have you heard it??
Im guessing it hasnt leaked, since everyone wants it on the album so bad.. yall are making me want to hear them lol and i dont even follow Ye all like that..
I do like his music alot though dont get me wrong..
 7 years ago '04        #70
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
 snippet said:
it was gonna leak anyway.
what he said...

no matter what, songs would have started to leak, and you would have heard songs before it came out..
& i think were so hard on artist, we expect them to be more than human or something.
Maybe your expectations are too high, you want these artist to be more than what they are.
You probably wouldnt be satisfied with anything he dropped.
 7 years ago '04        #71
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,305 | Props total: 243 243
except so apalled and power i aint heard none of them glad i didnt download
 7 years ago '10        #72
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 mattdogg444 said:
do you get a picture of his d!ck in the booklet?
str8 up gay...
 7 years ago '04        #73
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1 1
 Fiya Starter said:
blueprint was on boxden early as hell and i felt the "classic" feeling before i got the physical copy.. the days of copping a album the day it comes out are kinda over..being online ruins everything unless u got willpower not to listen to it....

and another thing ye clearly said the good friday songs some will be on the album and some wont..
 7 years ago '09        #74
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,653 | Props total: 13112 13112
cant wait for this
 10-30-2010, 02:58 PM         #75
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn heard almost everything i wasn't going buy anyway....download baby
 7 years ago '10        #76
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,955 | Props total: 1961 1961
I dunno. Maybe he got something up his sleeve.:hmm: Prolly got a couple hidden tracks throughout the album...

Or maybe this is all part of the Illuminati's plan..:hmm:
 7 years ago '05        #77
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357
albums going to flop hard.. no homo...

wonder what his reaction will be to the numbers
 7 years ago '05        #78
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 white-chocolate said:
albums going to flop hard.. no homo...

wonder what his reaction will be to the numbers
Just shutup, dude's album is not going to flop.
 7 years ago '10        #79
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
Im juat buying the cdd, I dont have laptop lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago