Kanye West Tracklist Final? (Kanye sends twitpic)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
5 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
DId he seriously put the second worst good friday release on there?

monster btw
 10-30-2010, 12:17 AM         #42
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
So everybody heard the album already, expect a flop at retail
This isn't a Rick Ross thread though.
 7 years ago '08        #43
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17050 17050
It's worst, this is a f*g producer pretending to be a rapper and Gusto made into this album btw smh...
 10-30-2010, 12:29 AM         #44
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where does Kanye West go to get his rapper authenticity sticker?
 7 years ago '10        #45
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
man THIS NEW KAYNE s**t IS ALL HYPE THE s**t IS NOT THAT GOOD YALL SOME f**kIN SHEEP TO THE EXTREME SLAP URSELFS! HE NOT EVEN REMOTLEY CLOSE TO TOPPIN HIS FIRST ALBUM THIS IS ALL HYPE I THROW UP WHEN I HEAR PEOPLE PRAISIN HIS GARBAGE MUSIC OR SAYIN NIKi MANAJ CAN RAP OR EVEN LOOKS GOOD, ITS LIKE ARE U FCKIN KIDDING ME? I DONT WANA DRINK WAT U DRINKIN KEEP IT THE f**k AWAY LMAO!!!!
 10-30-2010, 12:43 AM         #46
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaYYo said:
man THIS NEW KAYNE s**t IS ALL HYPE THE s**t IS NOT THAT GOOD YALL SOME f**kIN SHEEP TO THE EXTREME SLAP URSELFS! HE NOT EVEN REMOTLEY CLOSE TO TOPPIN HIS FIRST ALBUM THIS IS ALL HYPE I THROW UP WHEN I HEAR PEOPLE PRAISIN HIS GARBAGE MUSIC OR SAYIN NIKi MANAJ CAN RAP OR EVEN LOOKS GOOD, ITS LIKE ARE U FCKIN KIDDING ME? I DONT WANA DRINK WAT U DRINKIN KEEP IT THE f**k AWAY LMAO!!!!
I can understand if u dont like the music or her personality or her voice or ANYTHING ABOUT HER MOSTLY....but do you seriously think Nicki Minaj isnt physically attractive? Damn if her body is fake or not.. What you see isnt attractive to you? You clownin lol
 10-30-2010, 12:47 AM         #47
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess what I don't understand is, the people in this thread that are bummed that they already heard the record were in the GOOD Friday threads saying how great the tracks were. Why does a great track's value on an album diminish just because you heard it? I'm still bumping the GOOD Friday tracks because they're good music. If I heard Em's album in full weeks before I would've still went out and copped first week like I did (even though I'm still not a fan of the Em stans on here). Good music is good music, period.

Just because you've heard the record doesn't mean it loses value. I haven't heard anything from Game's album, does it mean that that's going to be a classic?

I haven't heard a note from OJ The Juice Man's album? Does that make him GOAT. Kanye leaked his own music because he wanted to be ahead of the hackers who inevitably leak music to boxden anyway. he tried being generous when other artists are f**king stingy and now you want to say he fell off? What sense does that make?

I don't care if I've heard every song off this album in three languages, it's still going to be up on my shelf with his other albums. if you don't see it that way then I guess i'm just as bad as the Em stans, the Based Boys and the Pumper Pals on the site (i have no beef with Nicki fans, they're straight...kinda).
 7 years ago '06        #48
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8764 8764
hes probly doing that to see who makes the offical bootleg since they have the songlist and most of those songs is out people would make it and put it up for download lol ima buy it tho the offical one
 7 years ago '06        #49
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
he already leaked out the album on the runaway video.
 7 years ago '08        #50
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
Laughing my a.ss off at you bootlegging a.ss n*ggas being upset the artist beat you too it. Shut the f**k up you wasnt gonna buy it anyway
 7 years ago '10        #51
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
anyone got a link for Chain Heavy?

yea thats f**ked up if he already released half the album... reminds me of old Dipset s**t how they albums would have been on the streets months...then they would add a few tracks and put it retail
 7 years ago '04        #52
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
im so dissapointed man, f**kk!
 10-30-2010, 05:36 AM         #53
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blacdood said:
im so dissapointed man, f**kk!
Did you get a retail copy of the album?
 7 years ago '08        #54
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 4541 4541
there is a song after Blame Game, but i cant read cause it that watermark warning its on top of it...

but i can see it reads "11. Blame Game / The B.."

i wonder what song it is

Last edited by bkid; 10-30-2010 at 01:00 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #55
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
my boy bronx bombin on n*ggas in dis b**ch
 10-30-2010, 06:48 AM         #56
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gottagat said:
my boy bronx bombin on n*ggas in dis b**ch

I'm not even trying to beef tho! I hear one thing from my ears and I see people type something else. It doesn't make any sense and I think I'm just trying to make sense of everything, I just come off like I'm ethering people when I'm not trying to. I just hate the fact that n*ggas come on here hating on a record saying its going to flop like that matters or it's a disappointment like they've heard the album. Nobody knows what the hell this album is going to look like.

This happens with almost every album Kanye drops. People forget about "Improvise"? "Like a Movie"? "Wow"? There's a lot of music Kanye has made that could've been on the album that didn't for whatever reason. That didn't make the album garbage, it made it better because he kept what truly fit within the scope of the flow of the album. People want to hear "Mama's Boyfriend" and "Chain Heavy" because the stuff he talks about is real spit, I hope it ends up as a bonus track too.

However, to call this tracklist a flop or disappointing after everything we've heard (that snippet of "Blame Game" could be the best track released this year) is just insane to me.

Damn I'm wordy.
 7 years ago '10        #57
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 86 86
No Chain Heavy
 10-30-2010, 09:04 AM         #58
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
man I'm dissapointed
me too. Im hoping he changed a few of those tracks. But im sure most people (who were actually gonna buy the album) havent heard most track. He just knew we were gonna leak and download most of it early, so he just gave it to us.
 7 years ago '05        #59
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
it was gonna leak anyway.
 7 years ago '09        #60
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Cot damn, first comment on an artist you don't like?!

on hating non-shady artists
It wasnt so much hate as it was just a question,i dont get the reasoning behind saying songs are throwaways and releasing them every Friday.Then when the tracklist comes out they are mostly all on the album

Maybe he is throwing a curveball but its getting to the stage where id say its true
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy