Deron Williams chews out Gordon Hayward

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 4243 4243
 ozWinston said:
please son, that was a grip ago. big baby is a big beast now
yep^^^ like dude was saying earlier, its only wrong if you know the player is too fragile to take it. Mike jordan did this too kerr (turned out for the better) did it with kwame brown (they had to call a negrociator to talk his a.ss off a roof) also tried it with bill cartwright (was about to light mj up lol). Baby has been an absolute monster off the bench since that incident and hes got kg to thank for it. Kg knew what he was doin. Im sure daron does as well.
 7 years ago '10        #22
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
 ozWinston said:
please son, that was a grip ago. big baby is a big beast now
... Dude is the fakest... he still pretty average on the court
 7 years ago '05        #23
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 GrownmanJ said:
Jordan was the same way...
Jordan wasn't much of a leader.
 7 years ago '05        #24
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
Deron is doing what a veteran and leader does. I don't see the problem.
 10-29-2010, 04:36 PM         #25
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dwill went a little overboard its not the rookie fault the jazz were down by 14 at that point. He was frustrated bc they were about to start off 0-2 in bad fashion.
 7 years ago '07        #26
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30306 30306
 micseles said:
...like dude was saying earlier, its only wrong if you know the player is too fragile to take it. Mike jordan did this too kerr (turned out for the better) did it with kwame brown (they had to call a negrociator to talk his a.ss off a roof) also tried it with bill cartwright (was about to light mj up lol). Baby has been an absolute monster off the bench since that incident and hes got kg to thank for it. Kg knew what he was doin. Im sure daron does as well.
People only seem to remember the press clippings they read about MJ being an a.ss at times. That wasn't the only way Jordan acted. Dude was soft on Kukoc, soft on Longley, and comparatively soft on Pippen. Dude did talk guys up sometimes.

The Bad Boy Pistons of the 80s used to full out f!ght in practice and it make them a stronger more united team on the court during actual games.

The problem isn't dudes getting yelled at.... it's players being a bunch of soft, fragile, p*ssies. Bobby Knight, Mike Ditka, Bill Cowher... I mean, where I'm from, players got chewed out from lil' league to the pros. They took it, learned from it, and got better. Now you gotta walk on egg shells around these pansy-asses because it might ruin their therapy.

The NBA is the absolute worst too. Never seen so many tatted up thugs, crying and whining so much in my life.

You don't want team coaches and captains riding you? Stop making fundamental mistakes. You don't push a dogs face in his own sh*t after he takes a dump on your carpet for the 82nd straight night... you straighten it out immediately.
 7 years ago '08        #27
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
Deron is the next star to asked to get traded
 10-29-2010, 05:00 PM         #28
Khuntry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Takes Time
 7 years ago '05        #29
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11731 11731
Dude still scored
 7 years ago '05        #30
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12543 12543
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Dude still scored
thats not the point he f**ked up the play and pretty much scored off a broken play..

Anyone notice how pissed Deron was and how he rifled that basketball too gordon heyward like "Here b**ch take the f**kin ball"

but on a serious note, sometimes you have to be rough, because I bet Gordon won't make the same mistake twice.. not to mention DWill was frustrated all game, getting blown out on national t.v in the home opener.. So many new faces in the starting lineup, from Raja to Al to Gordon, no surprise that Sloans system isn't running smoothly right away..

Deron was just being a leader, now if he's constantly being an a.ss throughout the course of the season then I'll start to be wary of Williams.
 7 years ago '04        #31
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Main Event said:
yup, the Miami Heat f**ked up the apple cart, and now the whole batch is spoiled

there are gonna be like 4 teams stacked with all stars, and the rest are gonna suck
 7 years ago '09        #32
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22214 22214
 Main Event said:
deron was the first guy that said he wanted out, before amare, before the heat, before cp3, before melo.
 7 years ago '05        #33
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12543 12543
I can see Deron and CP3 f!ghting to play with D12 and wherever he goes.
 7 years ago '05        #34
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
Nah what it really is; the Jazz were not meshing well on offense in that game and when the Jazz run in transition the wing players run baseline to baseline so Hayward was supposed to run the baseline to the other wing but he stopped so D.Wil (the lone captain) told his a.ss to move... but Heyward scored off the play so he can obviously take the heat... D.Wil will have nothing but respect for the kid... and he still doesn't know the plays obviously...
 7 years ago '05        #35
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
I have no problem with the leader of the team chewin the youngster out. The only thing I thought was bush league and childish was the s**t throwing the ball at him like a damn 5 year old who didn't get his way
 7 years ago '04        #36
cavanroo 7 heat pts
space
space
$306 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
thats not the point he f**ked up the play and pretty much scored off a broken play..

Anyone notice how pissed Deron was and how he rifled that basketball too gordon heyward like "Here b**ch take the f**kin ball"

but on a serious note, sometimes you have to be rough, because I bet Gordon won't make the same mistake twice.. not to mention DWill was frustrated all game, getting blown out on national t.v in the home opener.. So many new faces in the starting lineup, from Raja to Al to Gordon, no surprise that Sloans system isn't running smoothly right away..

Deron was just being a leader, now if he's constantly being an a.ss throughout the course of the season then I'll start to be wary of Williams.
Yeah he threw him the ball like a pus*y, then Gordon was like.... Damn, I gotta show you how to put this thing in the hoop?

Oh yeah and since when is throwing the ball like a 2 year old considered chewing someone out? I'm suprised he didn't grab the ball and leave talkin bout "it's my ball, i'm going home"

Last edited by cavanroo; 10-29-2010 at 06:28 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #37
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Reppindaburghh said:
Not like that, and not to a rookie. Lebron at least. Jordan I'm sure did, he was a known d!ckhead to his teammates (I'm not taking a shot at Jordan there, hes the undisputed GOAT).
You've obviously never played a game of basketball in your life.

Doesn't matter if he's a rookie, if the kid is a real ball player he'll understand why you're frustrated and that it's for the good of the team.
 7 years ago '09        #38
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
you call that chewing out?

pussies.
 7 years ago '10        #39
olook up 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 2625 2625
D Will>>>>>>
 7 years ago '08        #40
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17129 17129
Why is he mad?, white boy scored
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy