Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager (2010)

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Rate this album!!!
5 Mics - Amazinggg!!! 63 30.73%
4 Mics - Dopeee.. 78 38.05%
3 Mics - Good Album.. 37 18.05%
2 Mics - Coulda Been Better 17 8.29%
1 Mic - Pretty Bad... 10 4.88%
Voters: 205. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-01-2010, 08:40 PM         #41
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MOTM1 was more about his life experiences and s**t...it was like on the cusp of depression explaining his problems and asking for help...this is like him going over the edge and just wallowing in it and not even trying to express anything meaningful at all...

i've only listened to it all the way through one time, but I can't even remember one song that expressed anything meaningful, just about getting high; i can't remember any lines from it at all.

i probably listened to MOTM1 like 100 times so i wanted to like this s**t, but I couldn't even understand half of the lyrics....and it probably didn't help that I already had 5 of the songs on my ipod and was bored with them.

hope he rebounds but it sounds like he's done with hip-hop anyways.
 11-01-2010, 08:43 PM         #42
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Space 2020 said:

"Don't play this song"

Gotta add that to the list
should be "Don't play this song" while watching this video of me b/c the s**t won't be funny or entertaining at all anymore

[video - click to view]

11-01-2010, 10:31 PM         #43
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 22k said:
MOTM1 was more about his life experiences and s**t...it was like on the cusp of depression explaining his problems and asking for help...this is like him going over the edge and just wallowing in it and not even trying to express anything meaningful at all...

i've only listened to it all the way through one time, but I can't even remember one song that expressed anything meaningful, just about getting high; i can't remember any lines from it at all.
Thats the concept of the album it takes you into his mind during his drug use. Thats why the album is so dark and weird, not for everyone and I dont think it will have nearly as much mainstream success.
 7 years ago '05        #44
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 22k said:

This. Completely agree.
 7 years ago '05        #45
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
i love this damn album. do you realize the first song from this album plays the melody from the first song on MOTM1 at the very beginning before literally falling into the first track. the end of the first track has so many layers toward the end. its dope man.

the genius of this album is on another level
 11-02-2010, 08:35 PM         #46
lifetimechaldo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
liked the first one better
 7 years ago '04        #47
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 NBA Brawler said:
Gotta give it a 3.5/5. Good album but not as good as the first.
this.

i think it's growin on me tho.. i cant stop listening.. Mr. Rager is a dope track.. i dunno why..
 7 years ago '05        #48
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1693 1693
Mojo So Dope is such a cold track. Dope album. It's got a different sound to MOTM; hell, he went a different direction, so of course it's going to be different sonically.

MOTM2 is a lot darker than the first as a whole, but some songs on the first outing (i.e. Soundtrack 2 My Life, Solo Dolo) reflect this direction towards depression anyway. And those were his best songs on the first minus Pursuit of Happiness and Hyyer.

Overall, I think Cudi stepped it up this time around. Both very different albums, yet possess the catalog cohesion many artists would k!ll for these days.
 7 years ago '04        #49
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
pretty dope album to me 8.75/10
 7 years ago '10        #50
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 22k said:
should be "Don't play this song" while watching this video of me b/c the s**t won't be funny or entertaining at all anymore

As long as the music is good im good.

The crazier the artist outside life is the better the music

I know I don't get that fuxed up tho.
 7 years ago '06        #51
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
When the group rip leak?
 7 years ago '09        #52
izlar928 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 406 406
i gotta check dis s**t out son
 11-04-2010, 12:33 AM         #53
EMS the God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt like it at first but its getting better as i listen more. i prefer stoner cudi to cocaine cudi tho
 7 years ago '06        #54
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
grouprip out yet?
 7 years ago '04        #55
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
holy sophomore slump
 11-05-2010, 10:21 AM         #56
bongt0ker420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think this album is straight awesome 5/5. plus the album cover is amazing IMHO. if u dont like some of the songs u gotta listen to em blazed :smokin:. been bumpin this ish all day
 7 years ago '04        #57
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
Well I have listened to it about 10 times now and if I could go back on my vote id give it a 4 instead of a 3. I dont think it is as good as the first but probably my favorite album this year.

Mr. Rager is my favorite song on the album

Birds seen flying around, you never see them too long on the ground
You want to be one of them...yeaah
You might hear the birds singing flying around, you never see them too long on the ground
You want to be one of them...yeaah

crack :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #58
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1693 1693
I voted 4, but truth be told, it deserves a 4.5. One of the best this year next to MM4.
 7 years ago '09        #59
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,271 | Props total: 19377 19377
i can't remember if i voted 3/5 or 2/5 either way it was underwhelming i put it back on my mp3 to give it a chance listen all the way through and deleted again...i find myself trying to hard to get into it really bad compared to his first album.
 7 years ago '04        #60
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
every track on this one is growin on me, it keeps gettin better the more i listen, gotta give it a 5
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy