Nicki Minaj Shocked Over Slim Shady Track ! ("Roman's Revenge" prod. by Swizz Beatz)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,686 | Props total: 433 433
damn Nicki Bout to do numbers
 10-29-2010, 12:28 AM         #42
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
Pathetic man but I knew this s**t was going to happen soon as he collaborated on Forever
Yea the Wayne s**t was eh, even tho that No Love was whack was f**k, and the Drake joint was just a buisness move

but Nicki? dont make no sense, whos next Christina Aguelira? straight sell out s**t
 7 years ago '08        #43
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 WorldsStrangest said:
Yea the Wayne s**t was eh, even tho that No Love was whack was f**k, and the Drake joint was just a buisness move

but Nicki? dont make no sense, whos next Christina Aguelira? straight sell out s**t
f**k watch Em put all this wack s**t on his next album if it comes out

This makes me not wanna listen to him
 7 years ago '08        #44
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Hood_Rich said:
damn Nicki Bout to do numbers
And that's exactly why she collaborated with him....
 10-29-2010, 12:42 AM         #45
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
You telling me Eminem would've collaborate with Wayne, Drake, and Nicki Minaj 5 years ago??

Hell Wayne was rapping longer than Em and they didn't collab back in the day...Huh I wonder why...

yo logic continues to fail pimp

1. lol @ Em doin a collabo wit Wayne back in the day when he wasnt a heavyweight then. and what other features wuz Wayne doin from 1998-2005? to my recollection i got The Clipse, Dipset and Paul Wall... thats it mayne

2. Eminem done worked wit Missy Elliot before, whats the difference here pimpin?

3. u say they usin Eminem for sales but u also say Eminem is an icon. so my question is, wouldnt Shady bein an icon lend 2 the idea that artists wanna work wit him becuz they respect his talent? he's a legend so why wouldnt they wanna work wit him off the strength of that? see Rick Ross workin wit Kool G Rap fo example
 7 years ago '09        #46
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 slapaho said:
untill em does a song with...

[pic - click to view]

i dont care about any collabs shady has in the works,and to homie above me em doin collabs to get his weight back up. you know how many ppl wrote him off after relapse.
Imagine a sober Em on Welcome to my world. That song is the s**t to begin with. But with Em it would have blown up....
 7 years ago '04        #47
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
You guys are over reacting to this. Track could be crazy. When Em has a concept to work with (especially if it's Slim Shady) it usually turns out DOPE. Em is everywhere now and people gotta hate. Em is still collaborating with Tech N9ne I believe.
 7 years ago '04        #48
JTwizzy 
space
space
 Icemouth said:
And Eminem Show? And Encore? And Fack? It doesn't matter how much garbage he makes he has the ultimate stanley base and they will support him for ever period.
Damn, you act like the Eminem Show was garbage

TES is a solid hip hop album if I've ever heard one.
 7 years ago '04        #49
JTwizzy 
space
space
 Marvin Hagler said:
yo logic continues to fail pimp

1. lol @ Em doin a collabo wit Wayne back in the day when he wasnt a heavyweight then. and what other features wuz Wayne doin from 1998-2005? to my recollection i got The Clipse, Dipset and Paul Wall... thats it mayne

2. Eminem done worked wit Missy Elliot before, whats the difference here pimpin?

3. u say they usin Eminem for sales but u also say Eminem is an icon. so my question is, wouldnt Shady bein an icon lend 2 the idea that artists wanna work wit him becuz they respect his talent? he's a legend so why wouldnt they wanna work wit him off the strength of that? see Rick Ross workin wit Kool G Rap fo example

Real talk right here. props. People continue to hate over the dumbest s**t.
 10-29-2010, 12:53 AM         #50
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I stopped listening after he said people look up to that list
 7 years ago '07        #51
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
i noticed the hate for swizz beatz is on the rise ever since he knocked up alicia keyz idk why everyone saying he is trash when 95 of the s**t he produces is hot
 10-29-2010, 12:58 AM         #52
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JTwizzy said:
Damn, you act like the Eminem Show was garbage

TES is a solid hip hop album if I've ever heard one.
It is garbage, but regardless of if you think it was or not it was lower quality then MMLP and clearly showed he was going in a different direction which caused people to jump off like Relapse then come back for Encore simply because it's Eminem.
 7 years ago '06        #53
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8545 8545
 psylence2k said:
It kinda disgusts me that ppl only collaborate with Em because he's pushing crazy units and they want bandwagon off that rather than actually respecting his artistry, I dunno why Em can't see he's getting used for exposure, if Relapse and Recovery flopped and he was't in the spotlight like that nobody would be begging him to jump on a track. The industry is full of wh0ores now, ppl just want to jump on a track wit whoever is selling rather than who they actually admire.
this isnt a new trend its been apart of the music industry for years. who ever is hot put them on your song to make hot.
 7 years ago '05        #54
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
 Icemouth said:
And Eminem Show? And Encore? And Fack? It doesn't matter how much garbage he makes he has the ultimate stanley base and they will support him for ever period.
The Eminem Show was a bad album? gtfoh
 10-29-2010, 02:11 AM         #55
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
what kind of stupid ego name is 'roman'

now see thats the shiit that really got a pimp trippin mayne

In March 1977, film director Roman Polanski was arrested and charged with a number of offenses against Samantha Geimer, a thirteen-year-old girl[1] r*pe by use of drugs, perversion, sodomy, lewd and lascivious act upon a child under fourteen, and furnishing a controlled substance to a minor.[2] At his arraignment Polanski pleaded not guilty to all charges,but later accepted a plea bargain whose terms included dismissal of five of the initial charges in exchange for a guilty plea to the lesser charge of engaging in unlawful s3xual intercourse.

[pic - click to view]

now u gotta ask yoself and i'm finna have this dialogue wit Swish & Cham too... why in the fucck would this biitch name herself after a n*gga who r*ped & sodomized a 13 yr old girl???? she's a grown woman who obviously know what he did so why she carryin this rapists name if she claim to care about lil girls?
 10-29-2010, 02:24 AM         #56
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
now see thats the shiit that really got a pimp trippin mayne

In March 1977, film director Roman Polanski was arrested and charged with a number of offenses against Samantha Geimer, a thirteen-year-old girl[1] r*pe by use of drugs, perversion, sodomy, lewd and lascivious act upon a child under fourteen, and furnishing a controlled substance to a minor.[2] At his arraignment Polanski pleaded not guilty to all charges,but later accepted a plea bargain whose terms included dismissal of five of the initial charges in exchange for a guilty plea to the lesser charge of engaging in unlawful s3xual intercourse.

[pic - click to view]

now u gotta ask yoself and i'm finna have this dialogue wit Swish & Cham too... why in the fucck would this biitch name herself after a n*gga who r*ped & sodomized a 13 yr old girl???? she's a grown woman who obviously know what he did so why she carryin this rapists name if she claim to care about lil girls?
this could be very damning.....
 7 years ago '04        #57
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,043 | Props total: 4837 4837
Im curious to see how this is going to sound. Who knows? She could pull a "Monster" on this track.
 7 years ago '05        #58
CaShMoNeYDfG 8 heat pts
space
space
$896 | Props total: 140 140

CAn't even lie, this is kinda true... sounds like since the n*gga f**ked everybody fantasy b**ch now they hatin lol

notic99 said:
i noticed the hate for swizz beatz is on the rise ever since he knocked up alicia keyz idk why everyone saying he is trash when 95 of the s**t he produces is hot
 10-29-2010, 02:44 AM         #59
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icemouth said:
you ARE retarded if you think the eminem show was whack. that album is straight classic.
 7 years ago '06        #60
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
I'm actually anticipating this. First time I can say I'm anticipating a Nicki Minaj track since her come up mixtape days. Roman's Revenge sounds like it can be a sick comedy of two crazy people goin at it against each other. And we all know Em can come up with some next psycho s**t. I won't be surprised if this comes out good.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
2 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy