Nicki Minaj Shocked Over Slim Shady Track ! ("Roman's Revenge" prod. by Swizz Beatz)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-28-2010, 07:00 PM         #1
9698 pageviews
77 comments

IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nicki Minaj Shocked Over Slim Shady Track ! ("Roman's Revenge" prod. by Swizz Beatz)

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Nicki Minaj On Her Collaborations With Eminem | News Video | MTV

Nicki Minaj has quite a few alter egos; Eminem has just one. And on the upcoming Pink Friday track "Roman's Revenge," Nicki's Roman Zolanski goes toe-to-toe with Em's Slim Shady.

"It was Roman ... and it was Slim Shady," she told MTV News' Sway while speaking in a British accent during her appearance on "RapFix Live."

The real Slim Shady? "The real Slim Shady," she confirmed. "It was the most fun song on Pink Friday. It gave me life. Absolutely, darling."

The track had long been in the works, she revealed. Swizz Beatz produced the number, and she held onto the track for months. The Queens femcee sent Eminem another record first in hopes of soliciting a collaboration with the Detroit superstar.

"We went out on a whim and put it in the air like, 'It'd be great if he would collaborate with us,' " Nicki Minaj said. "I remember I kept talking about it, and I thought, 'It can't hurt.' I sent him one record, and he didn't love it. He didn't say, 'I don't love it'; he just said, 'Can you send me something that's a little more me?' I sent him an e-mail and thanked him for that, just having enough respect. Sometimes people don't respond. He had the respect, at least, to treat me like a peer."

Eventually, Nicki revisited the Swizz track and completed the song. She wasn't sure if she wanted a feature on the track, because she thought the song was so good as it stood. After thinking it over, however, she decided to reach out to Em.

"He picked up the phone for that one," she said.

According to Nicki, the Recovery MC was extremely detailed about his plans. The two worked out a new chorus after clearance issues k!lled the first one. Then they wrapped the number, which features MTV News' 2010 Hottest MC in the Game and #6 on the list.

"Even right now, I'm in shock," she said of the collaboration.

77 comments for "Nicki Minaj Shocked Over Slim Shady Track ! ("Roman's Revenge" prod. by Swizz Beatz)"

7 years ago '10        #2
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Swizz?

Nicki?

Em :disdain2:
 7 years ago '05        #3
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25051 25051
Swizz Beatz Produced It? He Better Went Back To His Ruff Ryder Days For This Track Atleast.

By The Sound Of It. I Think She Just Suprised She Got Em On A Track,Not Shock That He Went In On A Track. Should Be Good....Wonder What The "First Try" Sounded Like Since They Had To Drop It Cause Of Clearance Problems
 7 years ago '07        #4
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
Wait so Nicki is gonna be the British roman zolanski character on this song with all the wierd accents and eminem is gonna be the crazy i jerk off to miley cyrus" slim shady character

haha this should be great..
 7 years ago '04        #5
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,366 | Props total: 6377 6377
swizz beatz....damnit

if it isn't on some demonic ruff ryder throwback type sh!t then
 7 years ago '07        #6
PLAN_B 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 22 22
swizz beats...:hang: F*CK
 7 years ago '05        #7
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25051 25051
 justinjones said:
swizz beatz....damnit

if it isn't on some demonic ruff ryder throwback type sh!t then

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #8
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,513 | Props total: 5697 5697
Swizz Beatz???????????

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #9
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Lupe Hunter said:
Swizz Beatz???????????

[pic - click to view]

10-28-2010, 09:23 PM         #10
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

@NickiMinaj spoke to @realSway about her confirmed collaboration with Marshall Minaj. Eminem had two tracks to choose from, in which he selected a Swizzy produced cut.
 7 years ago '04        #11
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
It kinda disgusts me that ppl only collaborate with Em because he's pushing crazy units and they want bandwagon off that rather than actually respecting his artistry, I dunno why Em can't see he's getting used for exposure, if Relapse and Recovery flopped and he was't in the spotlight like that nobody would be begging him to jump on a track. The industry is full of wh0ores now, ppl just want to jump on a track wit whoever is selling rather than who they actually admire.
 7 years ago '04        #12
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
untill em does a song with...

[pic - click to view]

i dont care about any collabs shady has in the works,and to homie above me em doin collabs to get his weight back up. you know how many ppl wrote him off after relapse.
 7 years ago '04        #13
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
 psylence2k said:
It kinda disgusts me that ppl only collaborate with Em because he's pushing crazy units and they want bandwagon off that rather than actually respecting his artistry, I dunno why Em can't see he's getting used for exposure, if Relapse and Recovery flopped and he was't in the spotlight like that nobody would be begging him to jump on a track. The industry is full of wh0ores now, ppl just want to jump on a track wit whoever is selling rather than who they actually admire.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #14
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
 slapaho said:

[pic - click to view]

i dont care about any collabs shady has in the works,and to homie above me em doin collabs to get his weight back up. you know how many ppl wrote him off after relapse.
real talk

eminem is a real f**got for this s**t

and swiss beats is f**king trash
 7 years ago '09        #15
Arob 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,766 | Props total: 918 918
 slapaho said:

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

10-28-2010, 10:25 PM         #16
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Already posted.

7 years ago '10        #17
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
why swizz? c'mon em.. nicki too.
 10-28-2010, 11:17 PM         #18
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slapaho said:

[pic - click to view]

And Eminem Show? And Encore? And Fack? It doesn't matter how much garbage he makes he has the ultimate stanley base and they will support him for ever period.
 10-28-2010, 11:21 PM         #19
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ eminem being used

that cash money check is gonna really have him feeling depressed

regardless of who the collab is with he will body it
 10-28-2010, 11:25 PM         #20
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
...thats what all rappers do...they put people thats hot on their s**t...remember mike jones and lil flip was on everybody s**t back in the day...thats the game
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago