Akon Announces The Signing Of What He Calls "The Male Lady Gaga,this will change the record BIZ 4EVA

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-29-2010, 10:05 AM         #161
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
I'm a parent and what you talking is bulls**t, propaganda and some gay rights fugazi. Fukk if two dudes or two women can be better parents than me and my wife. We give them duality as mother and father. Dafukk can two people of the same s3x offer more than we can?? Nothing!!

GTFOH!! Acting like gay people have better moral standards than others.

My thing with these gay muhfukkas is they feel the need to publicize and try to make this s**t the norm. I dont give a fukk what you like to do in your bedroom. They just trying to push this s**t on people to make themselves feel better. I dont go around saying I eat pus*y!! So what you a fudge packer.....they aint suppossed to be common knowledge or some badge of honor.
soooooooooo 2 gay parents couldnt be better parents then you and your wife? By what standards.....Im not saying gay parents are better then straight parents..........these kids are adopted no body else wanted them.......would you prefer them to stay in a foster home as opposed to being in a home with 2 loving parents? Regardless of gender......love is love....I never said gay people have better moral standards then others eithers.....thats what you wanted to see I guess.........who is pushing the gay agenda.........what is the gay agenda? Im saying if you dont like then dont support it......its that simple you cant out cast a certain group of peole from society based your own dumb a.ss feelings........as stated they are part of this call life.....something happens in the productive organ and s**t gets mixed up...Im sure there are plenty of natural gay people who would love to have be straight.....if for no other reason then to conform to society ways.......but it is what it is.......my brother is gay........super gay.........but thats still my brother and he been the same dude that will get my back when ever I need him..........thats my n*gga till death........so all that bulls**t you talking is garbage......him being gay dont make him or break him....its just who he is....so miss me with all this sideways garbage of your own insecurity homey
 10-29-2010, 10:07 AM         #162
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theking1 said:
n*gga stfu you dont even know who the f**k i am cut that s**t out at u standing up for them f*gs u suspect
word thats your logic? whats the point...............smh
 7 years ago '07        #163
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Dos-effect said:
soooooooooo 2 gay parents couldnt be better parents then you and your wife? By what standards.....Im not saying gay parents are better then straight parents..........these kids are adopted no body else wanted them.......would you prefer them to stay in a foster home as opposed to being in a home with 2 loving parents? Regardless of gender......love is love....I never said gay people have better moral standards then others eithers.....thats what you wanted to see I guess.........who is pushing the gay agenda.........what is the gay agenda? Im saying if you dont like then dont support it......its that simple you cant out cast a certain group of peole from society based your own dumb a.ss feelings........as stated they are part of this call life.....something happens in the productive organ and s**t gets mixed up...Im sure there are plenty of natural gay people who would love to have be straight.....if for no other reason then to conform to society ways.......but it is what it is.......my brother is gay........super gay.........but thats still my brother and he been the same dude that will get my back when ever I need him..........thats my n*gga till death........so all that bulls**t you talking is garbage......him being gay dont make him or break him....its just who he is....so miss me with all this sideways garbage of your own insecurity homey

I KNOW that we are excellent parents. So hell no I dont think two people of the same s3x can do a better job.

You posted that some gay people are better becuz some other people have kids and treat them like s**t. Thats true but you act like all gay people are just upstanding people whom cant fall prey to the same things as the so called fukked up parents. They do drugs, they lie, they steal just like everyone else. And this system is so fukked that sometimes foster parents and adoptive parents are just as fukked up........gay ones too.

Something happens in the productive organ??? So admit its a genetic defect and NOT NORMAL!! I have gay relatives also and love them like fam is suppossed to but they know I dont approve of their lifestyle. While I will admit that some gay people are born that way most of these people choose to be gay. Some of them are gay due to s3xual abuse. I work with kids in a psych ward and the s**t I hear about these "gay" kids is amazing!!

Aint nobody trying to cast them out.......they just trying to hard to forcefeed people s**t that they aint feeling. They should just chill and do what they do.

And that animal wild kingdom s**t you talking.

Fool we are not wild animals. We have superior intelligence. Animals react off instinct and urges. Dogs hump peoples legs when they horny. Animals will f**k anything if they get horny enuff. Dogs also turn around and eat their own s**t.......guess its OK for humans also. Some animals k!ll/eat their young. Guess its OK for humans.

Last edited by FeedTheBeast; 10-29-2010 at 10:25 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #164
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 609 609
Young girls and LGBTs are fanatics and spend money on s**t. Most others steal s**t.

Until that changes, prepare for more f*g takeover. Pretty easy to figure out. Cash rules.
 7 years ago '07        #165
space
space
 TBX said:
Young girls and LGBTs are fanatics and spend money on s**t. Most others steal s**t.

Until that changes, prepare for more f*g takeover. Pretty easy to figure out. Cash rules.
I know........s**t is sad. And people wonder why America is in such a fukked up condition. You reap what you sow.
 10-29-2010, 10:35 AM         #166
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
I KNOW that we are excellent parents. So hell no I dont think two people of the same s3x can do a better job.

You posted that some gay people are better becuz some other people have kids and treat them like s**t. Thats true but you act like all gay people are just upstanding people whom can fall prey to the same things as the so called fukked up parents. They do drugs, they lie, they steal just like everyone else. And this system is so fukked that sometimes foster parents and adoptive parents are just as fukked up........gay ones too.

Something happens in the productive organ??? So admit its a genetic defect and NOT NORMAL!! I have gay relatives also and love them like fam is suppossed to but they know I dont approve of their lifestyle. While I will admit that some gay people are born that way most of these people choose to be gay. Some of them are gay due to s3xual abuse. I work with kids in a psych ward and the s**t I hear about these "gay" kids is amazing!!

Aint nobody trying to cast them out.......they just trying to hard to forcefeed people s**t that they aint feeling. They should just chill and do what they do.

And that animal wild kingdom s**t you talking.

Fool we are not wild animals. We have superior intelligence. Animals react off instinct and urges. Dogs hump peoples legs when they horny. Animals will f**k anything if they get horny enuff. Dogs also turn around and eat their own s**t.......guess its OK for humans also. Some animals k!ll/eat their young. Guess its OK for humans.
Dude your debating very dumb points........just cause you feel your an excellent parent doenst mean that your a better parent then a gay person based on that 1 aspect.........I mean come on logically thats just dumb

We all remember in school those kids that were to young to understand what being gay was in the 2nd grade that we all knew was gay.......he hung with the girls alot more, didnt kick it with the boys and had very feminine qaulity....that little boy or girl was born that way that aint some s**t they picked up......so sorry some people are born gay........and it is natural seeing as they have always been here with us as long as humans have been existed....so they are natural.......they didnt just spring up 50 years ago or some s**t. And we are animals you retard we are mammals....but thats a whole nother convo

I find it funny you can speak on kids being abused and being gay and you still sit here with your pov......you might as well tell the kids its thier fault they are gay and tell them to go to hell......cause thats basically what you are endorsing............if your gay relatives told you they didnt approve of what ever skeletons you have in your closet.....would you feel like they are justified to judge you the way you judge them.......and would they have the right to denounce your way of life...........aint nobody on this f**king earth perfect, unless your a saint get off your f**kign high horse

And its a gay artist........they are not forcing you to do s**t........just cause somebody gets a record deal its not the end of the world....hell its more gay artist in the music industry who are willing to expose themselves because of the back lash....and you probably listen to thier music and not even know it........if they came out the closet would you stop listening to thier music then? If so whats the difference?.......its all dumb as I stated you can feel what you want......but until jesus emerges from your a**hole while your taking a s**t and tells it you it doesnt stink then stfu and leave people the f**k alone.........and try to raise your kids to accept people for who they are and being a different doesnt make you a bad person or is it a reason for people to want to seperate you from the rest of the world based on ignorance at its finest
 10-29-2010, 10:37 AM         #167
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
I know........s**t is sad. And people wonder why America is in such a fukked up condition. You reap what you sow.
America is f**ked up because people like yourself hate anything that is different and for some they hate it to the point they use violence to reinforce that belief.......The tea party, the KKK etc etc ........wake the f**k up
 7 years ago '10        #168
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Peterparker said:
as manly and mel gibson as his chin is how did u figure that was a female dude??

It's obvious dude ur saying this cuz ur brother is gay..which is somewhat understandable.. u should love ur fam..I got an a.ssociate who is gay..I aint super cool w/ em n not for that reason..he cool people but he homos3xual..with that said I don't agree w/ homos3xuality

homos3xuality aint natural..is mcnuggets natural?? is getting a perm natural? if the s**t is so natural why does it damage the body in some shape or form?? with that said homos3xuality is not natural s3xuality..homos3xuals rely on heteros3xuals for existence..me i'm in no way shape religious..I don't believe in religion..so all my beliefs against the lifestyle revolves around nature..a d!ck fits inside of a v*gina..a d!ck going into a a**hole don't mix my dude.. bottom f**king line..2 c*its grindin against each other aint natural..just MAYBE MAYBE male/ female interaction in this conformed society is very very f**ked and we as a lost ppl have bought into because most of us are pathetic sheep who don't question anything and abide by mainstream media who is evidently pushing a homos3xual agenda..just like they push a fear a black man agenda or a jewish/white elite agenda or a white is beautiful agenda.. because they ppl who control the media are gay,white,jewish,elite,racist..

if ya brother is gay coo whatever..but can't no way somebody be 100% sane and f**k another man in the a**hole..do you understand..an a**hole is an exit not an enter..what u think gone come outta that..boo boo babies?? I put my d!ck in a v*gina n*gga I can create life..aint nothing higher then that
at can't no way somebody be 100% sane and f**k another man in the a**hole
 7 years ago '07        #169
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Dude your debating very dumb points........just cause you feel your an excellent parent doenst mean that your a better parent then a gay person based on that 1 aspect.........I mean come on logically thats just dumb

We all remember in school those kids that were to young to understand what being gay was in the 2nd grade that we all knew was gay.......he hung with the girls alot more, didnt kick it with the boys and had very feminine qaulity....that little boy or girl was born that way that aint some s**t they picked up......so sorry some people are born gay........and it is natural seeing as they have always been here with us as long as humans have been existed....so they are natural.......they didnt just spring up 50 years ago or some s**t. And we are animals you retard we are mammals....but thats a whole nother convo

I find it funny you can speak on kids being abused and being gay and you still sit here with your pov......you might as well tell the kids its thier fault they are gay and tell them to go to hell......cause thats basically what you are endorsing............if your gay relatives told you they didnt approve of what ever skeletons you have in your closet.....would you feel like they are justified to judge you the way you judge them.......and would they have the right to denounce your way of life...........aint nobody on this f**king earth perfect, unless your a saint get off your f**kign high horse

And its a gay artist........they are not forcing you to do s**t........just cause somebody gets a record deal its not the end of the world....hell its more gay artist in the music industry who are willing to expose themselves because of the back lash....and you probably listen to thier music and not even know it........if they came out the closet would you stop listening to thier music then? If so whats the difference?.......its all dumb as I stated you can feel what you want......but until jesus emerges from your a**hole while your taking a s**t and tells it you it doesnt stink then stfu and leave people the f**k alone.........and try to raise your kids to accept people for who they are and being a different doesnt make you a bad person or is it a reason for people to want to seperate you from the rest of the world based on ignorance at its finest
Dude can you fukkinread!! So what I'm a proud parent whom feels like I do a great job. Better than anyone straight or gay!!

U coming at me bout s**t I have already addressed and stated otherwise. I work with these kids whom are gay becuz of s3xual abuse which lead to their confusion about s3x in general. This are not my words or a.ssumptions this is s**t they tell me bruh. Like I said some are born that way some choose. Dont pick apart my post and ignore the s**t that I agree with you on just to argue.

Only skeletons in my closet is a bunch of hoodrats and some ugly b**ches.

You are obviously to simple minded to understand how culture is influenced by media. True its a gay artist and all I have to do is turn the channel or not buy the s**t. But thats my choice as an adult. s**t like this confuses kids whom already dont understand s3x or relationships.

Like I said aint nobody trying to outcast gays........just stop parading your s3xuality in my face everyday. I have a co-worker whom is obviously gay but he never came out and told us. He talks about his "dates" and s**t but it aint a fukkin crusade with him he just living his life. I respect that. Gay people need to stop trying so hard and stop worrying about what other people think........if I dont approve I just dont and no amount of b**ching and explaining will sway me so just keep it moving and do you.
 10-29-2010, 10:56 AM         #170
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
as manly and mel gibson as his chin is how did u figure that was a female dude??

It's obvious dude ur saying this cuz ur brother is gay..which is somewhat understandable.. u should love ur fam..I got an a.ssociate who is gay..I aint super cool w/ em n not for that reason..he cool people but he homos3xual..with that said I don't agree w/ homos3xuality

homos3xuality aint natural..is mcnuggets natural?? is getting a perm natural? if the s**t is so natural why does it damage the body in some shape or form?? with that said homos3xuality is not natural s3xuality..homos3xuals rely on heteros3xuals for existence..me i'm in no way shape religious..I don't believe in religion..so all my beliefs against the lifestyle revolves around nature..a d!ck fits inside of a v*gina..a d!ck going into a a**hole don't mix my dude.. bottom f**king line..2 c*its grindin against each other aint natural..just MAYBE MAYBE male/ female interaction in this conformed society is very very f**ked and we as a lost ppl have bought into because most of us are pathetic sheep who don't question anything and abide by mainstream media who is evidently pushing a homos3xual agenda..just like they push a fear a black man agenda or a jewish/white elite agenda or a white is beautiful agenda.. because they ppl who control the media are gay,white,jewish,elite,racist..

if ya brother is gay coo whatever..but can't no way somebody be 100% sane and f**k another man in the a**hole..do you understand..an a**hole is an exit not an enter..what u think gone come outta that..boo boo babies?? I put my d!ck in a v*gina n*gga I can create life..aint nothing higher then that
I beg to differ I f**k b**ches in the a.ss all the time....and to be honest the d!ck goes in fine......I wll agree that homos3xual existence relys on heteros3xual mating.....that is a very good point..........I just dont feel that there is a such thing as a gay agenda.......I just feel that gay people are finally getting some exposure in this country, and there is nothing wrong with that.....if the KKK can march up and down the street and get media attention a group that supports hate or a the NRA can hold rallies endorsing guns and using guns for potential violence and nobody real get upset then why ban this s**t? America is so fake with its sense of morality thats it sickining, we will support all sorts of unmoral aspects of society from drug use to k!lling to r*pe to s3x.......yet when it comes to gays we want to use god or some other form of "natural" law to pretend like thats crossing the line......Please stop with that bulls**t.......cause we all know we love a good action movie......we all love s3x, and most of us love to drink.......live and let live........and dont be such a hypocrite when it comes to something your against.....cause you would be damn if some person who oposses your life style that you dont deserve representation in the world............They did it to blacks alot.....I guess thats another reason I support gays......cause its nothing more then discrimination based on beliefs hate and disgust
 7 years ago '07        #171
space
space
 theking1 said:
at can't no way somebody be 100% sane and f**k another man in the a**hole
Its true.........I work in mental health and most people that come in there are admittedly gay or bi. Like my man said above.......d!ck and v*gina create life together. Two of the same together and creating nothing but disease and death.
 7 years ago '07        #172
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
I beg to differ I f**k b**ches in the a.ss all the time....and to be honest the d!ck goes in fine......I wll agree that homos3xual existence relys on heteros3xual mating.....that is a very good point..........I just dont feel that there is a such thing as a gay agenda.......I just feel that gay people are finally getting some exposure in this country, and there is nothing wrong with that.....if the KKK can march up and down the street and get media attention a group that supports hate or a the NRA can hold rallies endorsing guns and using guns for potential violence and nobody real get upset then why ban this s**t? America is so fake with its sense of morality thats it sickining, we will support all sorts of unmoral aspects of society from drug use to k!lling to r*pe to s3x.......yet when it comes to gays we want to use god or some other form of "natural" law to pretend like thats crossing the line......Please stop with that bulls**t.......cause we all know we love a good action movie......we all love s3x, and most of us love to drink.......live and let live........and dont be such a hypocrite when it comes to something your against.....cause you would be damn if some person who oposses your life style that you dont deserve representation in the world............They did it to blacks alot.....I guess thats another reason I support gays......cause its nothing more then discrimination based on beliefs hate and disgust
n*gga dont you dare compare The Civil Rights Movement to some Gay Pride Parade. dafukk wrong witchu???

And if you fukkin some b**ch in the a.ss in it fits fine........then it just mean she done been bust open. s**t dont just slide in like its a pus*y. This girl wanted me to do it to her and it was too much trouble I said fukk this. It dont just slide in.
 10-29-2010, 11:20 AM         #173
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
n*gga dont you dare compare The Civil Rights Movement to some Gay Pride Parade. dafukk wrong witchu???

And if you fukkin some b**ch in the a.ss in it fits fine........then it just mean she done been bust open. s**t dont just slide in like its a pus*y. This girl wanted me to do it to her and it was too much trouble I said fukk this. It dont just slide in.

n*gga you got to open it up....but some b**ches like for you to bust it........buts that some other s**t..........Im not comparing the two in reality its apples and oranges........but I can say some same things people are saying about gays.....they are immoral, god doesnt like them, its unnatural, they use to same those same things about interracial marraige, about black skin, about mullato children........so the similarities are the same........and discrimination is discrimination I dont care what aspect you use to try to clean it up
 7 years ago '10        #174
nigga123 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 1489 1489
WHAT
THE
f**k

7 years ago '07        #175
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
n*gga you got to open it up....but some b**ches like for you to bust it........buts that some other s**t..........Im not comparing the two in reality its apples and oranges........but I can say some same things people are saying about gays.....they are immoral, god doesnt like them, its unnatural, they use to same those same things about interracial marraige, about black skin, about mullato children........so the similarities are the same........and discrimination is discrimination I dont care what aspect you use to try to clean it up
n*gga you on some other s**t.......do you.
 7 years ago '10        #176
nigga123 9 heat pts
space
space
 LilBlasta said:
French Montana prolly like
 7 years ago '10        #177
nigga123 9 heat pts
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
wtf r they putting in the water

fags poppin up left and right
Thts wht i'm sayin
The US got 2 MUCH GAY s**t! Stop forcing this s**t on the world
 7 years ago '10        #178
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
wow dat still image did enuff 4 me smh akon but at least he signed french
 7 years ago '07        #179
space
space
 Peterparker said:
yeah i'm pretty sure you f**k women in the a.ss all the time..ur brother is gay...yall come from the same pus*y and nutsack so evidently it's some f**kedupness goin on in the same household..tha only difference is u halfway there and ya brother ALL THA WAY THERE.. but cmon man the a**hole is an exit..point blank period..a**hole is not designed for putting things in there..just cuz u can put somethin in there don't mean it's designed for it *pause NO HOMO NO HOMO NO HOMO*

I think there is a gay agenda...just like there is a dumbing down agenda..because the ppl who control the media know most americans are f**king idiots n sheep n would rather watch "reality tv" which isn't reality at all instead of watching some educational that will further our knowledge..and don't say schools..cuz schools are s**t..and honestly I don't support drug use,killing or r*pe..I will actually say that part of the reason you see such a spike in gay population is because of drug use,killings,raping..u know how many s3xually active ppl are walking around who've been rapped as a child or molested by some older family member..I can tell you a s**tload of gay ppl I know who were molested a child(i'm not saying thats tha only reason but a reason nonetheless)

as far as comparing gays to blacks..see that's bulls**t

me being black is not a lifestyle..it's not like I been hiden in the closet n had to announce to my family at thanksgiving "MOM,DAD I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU *TAKES DEEP BREATH* I'M AFRICAN AMERICAN, I KNOW I KNOW THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED FROM ME, WANTED ME TO BRING A NICE ITALIAN GIRL HOME BUT I'M AFRICAN AMERICAN AND UR GONNA HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT N MOVE ON, I WILL BE BRINGIN MY AFRICAN AMERICAN PARTNER TO NEXT DINNER LAQUAISHA"... U see how that don't work

I'm starting think he aint got no brother and he talmbout himself.
Talmbout a d!ck fits in an a**hole easily.........maybe for f*gs whom do that s**t everyday but with a woman s**t dont fit in like that.
 7 years ago '05        #180
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
You can't have a logical gay vs straight parenting discussion on BX, so I'm not sure why people even attempt it with some of the characters on this site..

Fact is, anyone saying Gays couldn't be good parents are simple minded bigots who are proving why the world is pretty f**ked up today.. A man does not CHOOSE to be gay, and he has no control over whom he likes.. That's just how it is, I've known some gay/lesbian people who said they wish they were straight because it would be a lot easier.. At the end of the day, too say two same s3x couples wouldn't make good parents is just flat out stupid. If anything they will teach the kid not to judge others and be more open minded and judge the persons character.. Even though I think a male and female are the ideal choice for raising a kid in a home, I still feel gays/lesbians can get the job done also..

People need to just stop the gay bashing, the s**t doesn't make you look cool, sound smart or anything of the sort.. Just a flat out idiot, IMO. If you don't support their lifestyle and s3xual preferences, thats fine, thats YOU, but don't just disregard the person because of it.. There were some really powerful influential and insightful men who were known homos3xuals.. James Baldwin comes to mind. And anyone telling me an educated man, teacher, and just great mind like James Baldwin couldn't raise a child would lose all my respect honestly..

Last edited by Hold That; 10-29-2010 at 12:01 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now