Akon Announces The Signing Of What He Calls "The Male Lady Gaga,this will change the record BIZ 4EVA

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 JaiMega said:
f**got s**t.

[video - click to view]

10-29-2010, 07:57 AM         #142
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:

and Micheal Moore i hate to brake it to you but Jesus is just a story bro
thanks for clearing that up homie...

and lol at "brake" it to you ...right there I knew not to take you seriously...f**kin' idiot.
 7 years ago '05        #143
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,536 | Props total: 7668 7668
Isn't that the dude that was kissing young Berg
 10-29-2010, 08:35 AM         #144
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krummunde said:
I understand your point of value but still don't agree. See that's the problem with the USA. We want everyone to be comfy and whatever we do goes. In other countries this wouldnt even fly!! What did God do to the city of sodom and gomorrah? He distroyed it and why did he do so? I'm not trying to preach but America is making this Gay lesbian stuff cool and it's TOTALLY WRONG!!!!
YOu lost me when you brung god into the conversation.........IF there is a god he dont care.......we do.......we use god as a crutch to justify your hate.......when in fact your just uncomfortable around gay people........they are not a virus they are just regualar a.ss people who prefer the comfort of thier own s3x........its not cool it needs to be accepted cause its life....and thats reality...........if you have kids and your kids decide to be gay or are born gay.......will you hate them and tell them God doesnt love them......it could very well happen..........people need to leave gay people alone.......if you dont like black people steretyping you or hating you and vice verse for blacks then be real about it............
 7 years ago '10        #145
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 goke11429 said:
typical African....would do anything for a $
but u got nigeria in your sig whats up with that
 7 years ago '10        #146
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
YOu lost me when you brung god into the conversation.........IF there is a god he dont care.......we do.......we use god as a crutch to justify your hate.......when in fact your just uncomfortable around gay people........they are not a virus they are just regualar a.ss people who prefer the comfort of thier own s3x........its not cool it needs to be accepted cause its life....and thats reality...........if you have kids and your kids decide to be gay or are born gay.......will you hate them and tell them God doesnt love them......it could very well happen..........people need to leave gay people alone.......if you dont like black people steretyping you or hating you and vice verse for blacks then be real about it............
nope if my kids turn gay i am k!lling every single one of them
 7 years ago '05        #147
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 ajeana said:
What are you a BULLY or GAY BASHER ?
Gay basher? maybe there Hetero bashers ever think of that being gay is unnatural we dont even gotta bring God into it just look at NATURE.. MALE Animal with FEMALE animal=survival of species. who the F** are we to change the NATURAL laws of the universe and world humans arent As3xuall and Anal s3x aint the Norm my dude
 7 years ago '05        #148
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
we dont gotta bring God into it the fact of the matter is NATURE shows us being gay is unnatural.. since everything was created or whatever you beleive the one thing that has been fact MALE AND FEMALE=Species survival, not through some test tube and going to a lab and then putting semen in another woman but by NATURAL MATING. If you were born a man be a freakin man and if you were born a woman be a freakin woman. People like to smoke meth and sniff coke just cause THEY LIKE doesnt mean its right
 7 years ago '05        #149
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
we dont gotta bring God into it the fact of the matter is NATURE shows us being gay is unnatural.. since everything was created or whatever you beleive the one thing that has been fact MALE AND FEMALE=Species survival, not through some test tube and going to a lab and then putting semen in another woman but by NATURAL MATING. If you were born a man be a freakin man and if you were born a woman be a freakin woman. People like to smoke meth and sniff coke just cause THEY LIKE doesnt mean its right
 10-29-2010, 09:29 AM         #150
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trizz187 said:
Nature shows us no such thing, while men and women are born with our own individual s3x organs, there are several speicies in Nature that are able to reproduce and have both male and women organs and who procreate with the same s3x, There are gay men who are more of man (meaning they have more heart) then the most heteros3xual straight man.........these phobias should play no part in our society whether its America or a 3rd world country period........a persons s3xual orientation takes nothing away from what they contribute to the world........and in most cases gay couples offer more love for adopted or children that are birthed to them then some of the parents who treat thier kids like s**t.........point blank its your preference to not like gays......thats fine just dont use the God or Nature law cause its bulls**t......you dont like them cause you dont like them......period thats all Im saying......stop using some retarded rule to justify your beliefs
 7 years ago '05        #151
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Peoople need to cool it with the gay bashing. Who gives a f**k.
 10-29-2010, 09:31 AM         #152
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theking1 said:
nope if my kids turn gay i am k!lling every single one of them
I mean your parents took pity on you and you act very f*ggish so ??????????........lol
 7 years ago '08        #153
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
cant beleive i actually clicked and watched 10 seconds of that video
 7 years ago '07        #154
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Fukk AKON..........never liked his no singing a.ss anyway.

BANGS>>>>akon
 7 years ago '04        #155
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15527 15527
Doesn't matter if his new artist is gay or not.

All I know is I'm definitely not bumping any of that s**t. The music just seems too fruity and lame for me.
 7 years ago '07        #156
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Dos-effect said:
Nature shows us no such thing, while men and women are born with our own individual s3x organs, there are several speicies in Nature that are able to reproduce and have both male and women organs and who procreate with the same s3x, There are gay men who are more of man (meaning they have more heart) then the most heteros3xual straight man.........these phobias should play no part in our society whether its America or a 3rd world country period........a persons s3xual orientation takes nothing away from what they contribute to the world........and in most cases gay couples offer more love for adopted or children that are birthed to them then some of the parents who treat thier kids like s**t.........point blank its your preference to not like gays......thats fine just dont use the God or Nature law cause its bulls**t......you dont like them cause you dont like them......period thats all Im saying......stop using some retarded rule to justify your beliefs
I'm a parent and what you talking is bulls**t, propaganda and some gay rights fugazi. Fukk if two dudes or two women can be better parents than me and my wife. We give them duality as mother and father. Dafukk can two people of the same s3x offer more than we can?? Nothing!!

GTFOH!! Acting like gay people have better moral standards than others.

My thing with these gay muhfukkas is they feel the need to publicize and try to make this s**t the norm. I dont give a fukk what you like to do in your bedroom. They just trying to push this s**t on people to make themselves feel better. I dont go around saying I eat pus*y!! So what you a fudge packer.....they aint suppossed to be common knowledge or some badge of honor.
 7 years ago '10        #157
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
bring that gay s**t in jamaica and see what happens :beat:
 7 years ago '10        #158
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
I mean your parents took pity on you and you act very f*ggish so ??????????........lol
n*gga stfu you dont even know who the f**k i am cut that s**t out at u standing up for them f*gs u suspect
 7 years ago '06        #159
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
French Montana prolly like
 7 years ago '05        #160
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 11 11
lol this reminds me of the glam marilyn manson. Do not WANT!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago