Akon Announces The Signing Of What He Calls "The Male Lady Gaga,this will change the record BIZ 4EVA

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
people quickly forget that gaga got a c*ck too
 7 years ago '10        #122
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 iPod160 said:
say wat u want, this n*gga is finna blow...the gays have arrived :scared2:
:scared2:
 7 years ago '10        #123
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 http:// said:
So homos3xuality is wrong, but adultery, domestic abuse, and senseless violence is acceptable? You sound like a God abiding good person who happens to be gay is worse than a heteros3xual scumbag who beats and cheats on his wife.

Nothing wrong with homos3xuality because most gays and lesbians contribute more to society than most straight people in this country. I'll never understand why people are so worried about who the next person is fnckin'. What do you care? Does it affect you or your family in anyway? I doubt it, unless you're in the straight pr0n industry or something.

As for the Akon thing, this fnckin' stupid not cause he's gay, but from a business standpoint. He thinks just cause the artist is flamboyant and "different", it's gonna be an instant hit. He sold out completely and it's pathetic (although intelligent) -- how do you go from working with Styles P and Jeezy to Lady Gaga and this weirdo?

[pic - click to view]

10-29-2010, 12:07 AM         #124
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's a lot of homophobia on here... let them live their life... dumb f*cks!!!
 7 years ago '05        #125
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
id love to punch that guy in the v*gina
 7 years ago '10        #126
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
c'mon...this s**t MAD gay......
 10-29-2010, 12:11 AM         #127
ParisHiltonSwag  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dude has potential
 10-29-2010, 12:19 AM         #128
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ladies and gentleman, akon has officially made a pack with the devil, and now he wants that gay community money............. this is a huge sign where music is headed, and this country will soon be ran by bis3xuals and gays.........
 10-29-2010, 01:35 AM         #129
2wavy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AKON U TAKE A L FOR THIS ... HOMO s**t!!!!!!!! LOST ALL RESPECT!
 7 years ago '06        #130
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,674 | Props total: 8623 8623
this s**t is disturbing
 10-29-2010, 01:48 AM         #131
ColdbloodedQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought Lady Gaga was the Male Lady Gaga!
 7 years ago '06        #132
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
f**kin f**got
 7 years ago '04        #133
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
This just further proves my suspicion that certain "powers that be" are tryin to push a gay agenda on America...

It all started when they had them datin shows on MTV and they was showin boys kissin eachother... This s**t is startin to make me sick..
not really tho.. its millions of super gay people in the world, ok.. 1 slipped thru the cracks and got a major deal.. it was bound to happen.. it is life tho.. theres always gonna be gay people no matter how much we like it or not.. i dont agree with being gay or anything, but i understand its out there.. a gay person is allowed to have a record deal...

i mean cmon now... people rap about brutally murdering people.. but we make a big deal about a gay dude singin..
 7 years ago '04        #134
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
Akon was so smart for that.. u know how much attention this is gonna get him??
this is like the most active thread rite now.. and this is a hip hop forum..
this dude was hella smart for that.. hes bout to eat like crazy off this
 10-29-2010, 02:41 AM         #135
goodbarz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '06        #136
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Aight yo.. what's good with all this gay s**t, though? Fareal? I just searched dud eon youtube and what the f**k? Lady Gaga got gay people feeling themselves. You got that American Idol dude (I think) and he was even on some gay s**t in his performance, grindin on other men...now this? Gay people got rights too..but damn I gotta admit.... this s**t too much. You got teenagers think its okay for another man to jokingly "or not" say he gon f**k him in the a.ss.
 7 years ago '04        #137
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
typical African....would do anything for a $
 7 years ago '04        #138
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
I think there will be a major backlash against all this eventually. People will accept something at first if not only for the sake of appearing tolerant, but when it gets too much that's when doors are gonna start closing and it's getting too much. Gays don't actually make up that much of the population but they are extremely over represented in the media, people are gonna get tired of that because it's becoming forceful. Just like how America's fascination with black folks and black culture has come to a stand still, (and if you don't believe me, compare the number of Television shows and movies starring black characters in the 90's to right now) this whole put gay people on TV movement is gonna turn around. Folks are feeling sorry/progressive right now because this is a group that has been underrepresented for some time so they're being open...but it'll only last so long. America is about the heteros3xual white male, he'll step off for a little bit, but he always comes back on top. Not saying it's right, but this is history.
 7 years ago '04        #139
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
yall know it was bound to happen. im mad ima have to hear more of that s**t in the club (hopefully not) but ima do the same thing to those songs as half of beyonce songs when she be on her f**k men they suck mode. sit back, take a tilit of jack, look n meet bad b**ches, and relax. i dont really lose cuz a gay guy gets a big time record deal. I hope my future kid takes after beiber though.
 7 years ago '04        #140
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
 marcusaka50 said:
this s**t is disturbing
btw....your avy got two BADD b**ches in it. i need to holla at em
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy