Akon Announces The Signing Of What He Calls "The Male Lady Gaga,this will change the record BIZ 4EVA

most viewed right now
 121
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 90
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-29-2010, 01:39 PM         #201
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Do you really believe that? So you believe a person chooses to be gay? Really........like a man just wakes up and says you know what.......i dont want pus*y....I want to stick my d!ck some fat guys hairy a**hole.........c'mon now.........be realistic.........thats not a behavior that can be learned you either or you are not
didn't someone on here say your bro's gay? it's impossible for you to look at things from a literal & objective perspective because you're being protective of your fam...so yeah you're taking the stance you're supposed to..continue... and everyone's entitled to their own opinion not their own facts point out the chromosome in the human body that makes a person gay? since you say it's not a choice? because you'll be making world history....and no I don't think ppl wake up and say they want to sleep with the same s3x...there's multiple sources that factor into them going into that abnormal lifestyle...ie:the Illuminati dominated media which is pro-homos3xuality...which we're discussing...along with eugenicists hormones that make males afeminate which are put into GMO food products & cause alterations with a person's s3xuality.
 7 years ago '06        #202
rocafella2 
space
space
space
$53 | Props total: 0 0
Plastic chemicals 'feminise boys

Chemicals in plastics alter the brains of baby boys, making them "more feminine", say US researchers.

Males exposed to high doses in the womb went on to be less likely to play with boys' toys like cars or to join in rough and tumble games, they found.

The University of Rochester team's latest work adds to concerns about the safety of phthalates, found in vinyl flooring and PVC shower curtains.

The findings are reported in the International Journal of Andrology.

Plastic furniture

Phthalates have the ability to disrupt hormones, and have been banned in toys in the EU for some years.

However, they are still widely used in many different household items, including plastic furniture and packaging.

There are many different types and some mimic the female hormone oestrogen.

This feminising capacity of phthalates makes them true 'gender benders'
Elizabeth Salter-Green, director of CHEM Trust

The same researchers have already shown that this can mean boys are born with genital abnormalities.

Now they say certain phthalates also impact on the developing brain, by knocking out the action of the male hormone testosterone.

Dr Shanna Swan and her team tested urine samples from mothers over midway through pregnancy for traces of phthalates.

The women, who gave birth to 74 boys and 71 girls, were followed up when their children were aged four to seven and asked about the toys the youngsters played with and the games they enjoyed.

Girls' play

They found that two phthalates DEHP and DBP can affect play behaviour.

Boys exposed to high levels of these in the womb were less likely than other boys to play with cars, trains and guns or engage in "rougher" games like playf!ghting.

Elizabeth Salter-Green, director of the chemicals campaign group CHEM Trust, said the results were worrying.

"We now know that phthalates, to which we are all constantly exposed, are extremely worrying from a health perspective, leading to disruption of male reproduction health and, it appears, male behaviour too.

"This feminising capacity of phthalates makes them true 'gender benders'."

She acknowledged that the boys who have been studied were still young, but she said reduced masculine play at this age might lead to other feminised developments in later life.

But Tim Edgar, of the European Council for Plasticisers and Intermediates, said: "We need to get some scientific experts to look at this study in more detail before we can make a proper judgement."

He said there were many different phthalates in use and the study concerned two of the less commonly used types that were on the EU candidate list as potentially hazardous and needing authorisation for use.

DBP has been banned from use in cosmetics, such as nail varnish, since 2005 in the EU.

The British Plastics Federation said: "Chemical safety is of paramount importance to the plastics industry which has invested heavily in researching the substances it uses.

"Moreover, the new European Chemical Regulation, REACH, will ensure further rigorous evaluation and testing or chemical substances and their uses."

Source:
 10-29-2010, 01:58 PM         #203
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
n*gga a woman can have an orgasm while having a baby..a human can f**k a horse and nut from f**king a horse..a person can f**k somebody who is dead and bust a nut..do you think these are right in natural?? you telling me you co-sign sliden a horse d!ck up your a.ss?? as far as Oral s3x...the mouth is an entrance..the a**hole is not a f**king entrance do you understand that s**t

it's a scientific fact that the anus is not supposed to be penetrated as such..of course I know how many s3xually active people walking around..u know how many ppl who've been r*ped or abused drugs to behave in abnormal ways?? u know how many broken homes ppl come out of that f**ked up there interactions n relationships between a male and a female?? Your letting ur emotions for your brother cloud logical thinking..plus u sound like a sheep so you don't question anything outside of mainstream amerikkka...you can not compare a lifestyle to an ethnicity or a race..yes discrimination goes all across the board.. never denied that..but u can not compare being black to being gay..that's bulls**t

2 black ppl can create a black baby...2 gay ppl..will s**ttttttt you understand what i'm saying..son you not ready for my perspective on this s**t..it will shatter ur whole way of thinking thats why your backing away

you fear what you don't understand..n sure gays should be able to have the same rights as me..they should be able to eat ice cream n go to movies like us normies..nobody denied that


U do know u have a n*gga that has f**ked dudes in your avy right?????????????????? just saying you dont know wtf you are talking about and need to grow up homey...........I mean you can feel however you want but you would fee real dumb if America one day said that blacks have no rights in this country because we are deemed immoral by nature..............probably would feel like its an injustice.........
 7 years ago '06        #204
rocafella2 
space
space
space
$53 | Props total: 0 0
The Disappearing Male (Documentary 44 mins)

Synopsis: The Disappearing Male Bisphenol-A The Disappearing Male is a CBC documentary about one of the most important, and least publicized, issues facing the human species: the toxic threat to the male reproductive system. The last few decades have seen steady and dramatic increases in the incidence of boys and young men suffering from genital deformities, low sperm count, sperm abnormalities and testicular cancer. At the same time, boys are now far more at risk of suffering from ADHD, autism, Tourette's syndrome, cerebral palsy, and dyslexia. The Disappearing Male takes a close and disturbing look at what many doctors and researchers now suspect are responsible for many of these problems: a class of common chemicals that are ubiquitous in our world. Found in everything from shampoo, sunglasses, meat and dairy products, carpet, cosmetics and baby bottles, they are called "hormone mimicking" or "endocrine disrupting" chemicals and they may be starting to damage the most basic building blocks of human development.

 7 years ago '06        #205
rocafella2 
space
space
space
$53 | Props total: 0 0
Why Boys Are Turning Into Girls

Gender-bending chemicals are largely exempt from new EU regulations, warns Geoffrey Lean.

Here's something rather rotten from the State of Denmark. Its government yesterday unveiled official research showing that two-year-old children are at risk from a bewildering array of gender-bending chemicals in such everyday items as waterproof clothes, rubber boots, bed linen, food, nappies, sunscreen lotion and moisturising cream.

The 326-page report, published by the environment protection agency, is the latest piece in an increasingly alarming jigsaw. A picture is emerging of ubiquitous chemical contamination driving down sperm counts and feminising male children all over the developed world. And anti-pollution measures and regulations are falling far short of getting to grips with it.

Sperm counts are falling so fast that young men are less fertile than their fathers and produce only a third as much, proportionately, as hamsters. And gender-bending chemicals are increasingly being blamed for the mystery of the "lost boys": babies who should normally be male who have been born as girls instead.

The Danish government set out to find out how much contamination from gender-bending chemicals a two-year-old child was exposed to every day. It concluded that a child could be "at critical risk" from just a few exposures to high levels of the substances, such as from rubber clogs, and imperilled by the amount it absorbed from sources ranging from food to sunscreens.

The results build on earlier studies showing that British children have higher levels of gender-bending chemicals in their blood than their parents or grandparents. Indeed WWF (formerly the World Wildlife Fund), which commissioned the older research, warned that the chemicals were so widespread that "there is very little, if anything, individuals can do to prevent contamination of themselves and their families." Prominent among them are dioxins, PVC, flame retardants, phthalates (extensively used to soften plastics) and the now largely banned PCBs, one and a half million tons of which were used in countless products from paints to electrical equipment.

Young boys, like those in the Danish study, could end up producing less sperm and developing feminised behaviour. Research at Rotterdam's Erasmus University found that boys whose mothers were exposed to PCBs and dioxins were more likely to play with dolls and tea sets and dress up in female clothes.

And it is in the womb that babies are most vulnerable; a study of umbilical cords from British mothers found that every one contained hazardous chemicals. Scientists at the University of Rochester in New York discovered that boys born to women exposed to phthalates had smaller p*nises and other feminisation of the genitals.

The contamination may also offer a clue to a mysterious shift in the s3x of babies. Normally 106 boys are born for every 100 girls: it is thought to be nature's way of making up for the fact that men were more likely to be k!lled hunting or in conflict. But the proportion of females is rising, so much so that some 250,000 babies who statistically should have been boys have ended up as girls in Japan and the United States alone. In Britain, the discrepancy amounts to thousands of babies a year.

A Canadian Indian community living on ancestral lands at the eastern tip of Lake Huron, hemmed in by one of the biggest agglomerations of chemical factories on earth, gives birth to twice as many girls as boys. It's the same around Seveso in Italy, contaminated with dioxins from a notorious accident in the 1970s, and among Russian pesticide workers. And there's more evidence from places as far apart as Israel and Taiwan, Brazil and the Arctic.

Yet gender-benders are largely exempt from new EU regulations controlling hazardous chemicals. Britain, then under Tony Blair's premiership, was largely responsible for this – restricting their inclusion in the first draft of the legislation, and then causing even what was included to be watered down.Confidential documents show that it did so after pressure from George W Bush's administration, which protested that US exports "could be impacted".

Now the Danish government is planning to lobby to have the rules toughened up. It is particularly concerned by other studies which show that gender-bending chemicals acting together have far worse effects than the expected sum of their individual impacts. It wants this to be reflected in the regulations, citing its discovery of the many sources to which the two-year-olds are exposed – modern slings and arrows, as it were, of outrageous fortune.

Source:
 10-29-2010, 02:05 PM         #206
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
i've been sayin' this for a minute & dudes thought I was crazy with the Illuminati s**t..this has been the plan all along & it's going to get worse.
I dont kno if its illuminati s**t or whatever..but I kno the media goin hard wit this batty mon bulls**t
 7 years ago '06        #207
rocafella2 
space
space
space
$53 | Props total: 0 0
Out for the count: Why levels of sperm in men are falling

If scientists from Mars were to study the human male's reproductive system they would probably conclude that he is destined for rapid extinction. Compared to other mammals, humans produce relatively low numbers of viable sperm – sperm capable of making that long competitive swim to penetrate an unfertilised egg.

As many as one in five healthy young men between the ages of 18 and 25 produce abnormal sperm counts. Even the sperm they do produce is often of poor quality. In fact only between 5 and 15 per cent of their sperm is, on average, good enough to be classed as "normal" under strict World Health Organisation rules – and these are young, healthy men. By contrast, more than 90 per cent of the sperm of a domestic bull or ram, or even laboratory rat, are normal.

Human males also suffer a disproportionately high incidence of reproductive problems, from congenital defects and undescended testes to cancer and impotency. As these also affect fertility, it's a minor miracle men are able to sire any children at all. In fact, an increasing number of men are finding themselves childless. Among the one in seven couples now classed as infertile, the "male factor" has been found to be the most commonly identified cause.

Next year marks the 20th anniversary of the WHO conference where a Danish scientist first alerted the world to the fact that Western men are suffering an infertility crisis. Professor Niels Skakkebaek of the University of Copenhagen presented data indicating sperm counts had fallen by about a half over the past 50 years. Sperm counts in the 1940s were typically well above 100m sperm cells per millilitre, but Professor Skakkebaek found they have dropped to an average of about 60m per ml. Other studies found that between 15 and 20 per cent of young men now find themselves with sperm counts of less than 20m per ml, which is technically defined as abnormal. In contrast, a dairy bull has a viable sperm count in the billions.

Experts in human reproductive biology were astonished by the Danish study. The declining trend seemed to indicate that men were on a path to becoming completely infertile within a few generations (although recent studies suggest the fall in sperm counts may have bottomed out). Professor Skakkebaek could offer no explanation for the trend other than to suggest that the fall may have something to do with the equally alarming rise in other reproductive disorders, such as cancer of the testes and cryptorchidism, the incomplete descent of the testes into the scrotum.

Experts began to talk of a new phenomenon affecting the human male, a collection of disorders known as testicular dysgenesis syndrome. They wanted to know what was causing it, because the changes were occurring too quickly to be a result of genetics. It must have something to with changing lifestyles or the environment of men, and almost everything was suggested, from exposure to chemical pollutants to the modern fashion for tight underpants. There is now an emerging consensus among some experts that whatever it is that is exacerbating the problems of male infertility, it probably starts in the womb. It is not the lifestyle of men that is problem, but that of their mothers.

The process of sperm production, called spermatogenesis, starts in adolescence, but the groundwork is laid down in the few months before and immediately after birth. An increasing number of studies point to a crucial "window" of testicular development that begins in the growing foetus and ends in the first six months of life. Interfere with this critical developmental period, and a baby boy will suffer the lifetime consequences of being a suboptimally fertile man.

So are we anywhere nearer to finding an explanation for why are so many more men today are suffering from reproductive problems?

"It's most likely a reflection of the fact that many environmental and lifestyle changes over the past 50 years are inherently detrimental to sperm production," says Professor Richard Sharpe, fertility research expert at the Medical Research Council. "It may be that different factors come together to have a combined effect." A number of studies point to a connection between early development in the womb and male reproductive problems in later life, especially low sperm counts. For example, men whose pregnant mothers were exposed to high levels of toxic dioxins as a result of the 1976 industrial accident in Seveso, Italy have been found to have lower-than-average sperm counts. But men exposed to dioxins in adulthood showed no such effect. Another study found women who ate large amounts of beef during pregnancy, a diet rich in potentially damaging chemicals called polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), had sons with relatively low sperm counts. But eating beef as an adult man shows no similar impact.

Meanwhile, studies of migrants between Sweden and Finland, showed that a man's lifetime risk of testicular cancer tends to follow the country he was born in rather than the country where he was brought up. It was his mother's environment when she was pregnant with him, rather than his own as a boy or as an adolescent, that seems to have largely determined a man's risk of testicular cancer.

One of the strongest pieces of evidence in support of this idea comes from studies of people who smoke. A man who smokes typically reduces his sperm count by a modest 15 per cent or so, which is probably reversible if he quits. However, a man whose mother smoked during pregnancy has a fairly dramatic decrease in sperm counts of up to 40 per cent – which also tends to be irreversible.

Professor Sharpe said such findings can be explained by understanding how the first cells of the testes form. Sertoli cells, which in the adult act as guardians for the development of sperm cells, are the very first cells to form from a "genital ridge" of the human male foetus. The number of sperm that can be produced in an adult man is critically dependent on the number of Sertoli cells that develop in his foetus, so anything that interferes with the formation of Sertoli cells in a mother's womb will affect sperm production many years later. "Maternal-lifestyle factors in pregnancy can have quite substantial effects on sperm counts in sons in adulthood, and the most logical mechanism by which this could occur is via reducing the number of Sertoli cells," Professor Sharpe says.

But the key question now is to identify the relevant lifestyle and environmental factors.

This is proving tricky. Obesity, for instance, is a growing problem and it has been linked with reproductive problems in both men and women. One study has also indicated that overweight pregnant women tend to produce sons with poor semen quality. But is it being fat that is the cause, or the environmental chemicals stored in fat?

There has been a lot of interest in chemicals in the environment, especially those that can either mimic female s3x hormones – oestrogenic chemicals – or block male s3x hormones, specifically testosterone which plays a critical role in stimulating the development of Sertoli cells in the womb. So far, the Seveso study provides the clearest link between human foetal development, low sperm counts and prenatal exposure to an environmental chemical. But the dioxin concentrations from this industrial accident were exceptionally high.

It is more difficult trying to establish a similar, significant link between male reproductive problems and exposure to low concentrations of the many other environmental chemicals that may have weak oestrogenic or androgen-blocking properties, including substances as wide-ranging as pesticides, traffic fumes, plastics and even soya beans. Professor Sharpe says that much of the evidence to date is weak or non-existent.

"Public concern about the adverse effects of environmental chemicals on spermatogenesis in adult men are, in general, not supported by the available data for humans. Where adverse effects of environmental chemicals have been shown, they are usually in an occupational setting rather than applying to the general population," he says.

So although scientists are closing in on the critical window of fetal development in the womb that determines a man's fertility status in later life, they are still not sure about what it is that could be affecting this change in his reproductive status. But one thing is clear, it is his mother who almost certainly holds the key.

Source:
 10-29-2010, 02:14 PM         #208
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
didn't someone on here say your bro's gay? it's impossible for you to look at things from a literal & objective perspective because you're being protective of your fam...so yeah you're taking the stance you're supposed to..continue... and everyone's entitled to their own opinion not their own facts point out the chromosome in the human body that makes a person gay? since you say it's not a choice? because you'll be making world history....and no I don't think ppl wake up and say they want to sleep with the same s3x...there's multiple sources that factor into them going into that abnormal lifestyle...ie:the Illuminati dominated media which is pro-homos3xuality...which we're discussing...along with eugenicists hormones that make males afeminate which are put into GMO food products & cause alterations with a person's s3xuality.
Right is right and wrong is wrong, I have always thought that people who hate other people because goofy a.ss a.ssumptions like Illuminati is just dumb........my brother being gay helps to support my belief....my lil brother got more heart then some of my straight homies.......that also helped me to see things in a different perspective, Im not a science so Im not going to prentend to know the exact reason......but dude I know plenty of gay people who wish they would be attracted to women or men because the world is so hard on them.....ITS NOT A CHOICE for everybody. and for anyone to blindly paint that card on every gay person aint right and this whole food thing GTFOH with that bulls**t.......thats like a racist saying that blacks like chicken and watermelon because we are predisposed from birth to like it.

I mean if yall cant see just how dumb some of yall are sounding then I dont know what else to say....I figured offering a different perspective would open up the conversation with some reasonable doubt but its just getting dumber and dumber and I did read the topic about the Illumanti trying to control the population with gay cutlure.......aint it funny how the majority of people are still straight though? You are who you are, people need to live and let live...........which I think most of the people who oppose gays do......but jesus when the lights go off and no one is looking I could swear Im talking to one of them stupid a.ss rednecks who hate jews, gays, and blacks, some of the simpled minded reasoning sounds the same.....
 10-29-2010, 02:17 PM         #209
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rocafella2 said:
Why Boys Are Turning Into Girls

Gender-bending chemicals are largely exempt from new EU regulations, warns Geoffrey Lean.

Here's something rather rotten from the State of Denmark. Its government yesterday unveiled official research showing that two-year-old children are at risk from a bewildering array of gender-bending chemicals in such everyday items as waterproof clothes, rubber boots, bed linen, food, nappies, sunscreen lotion and moisturising cream.

The 326-page report, published by the environment protection agency, is the latest piece in an increasingly alarming jigsaw. A picture is emerging of ubiquitous chemical contamination driving down sperm counts and feminising male children all over the developed world. And anti-pollution measures and regulations are falling far short of getting to grips with it.

Sperm counts are falling so fast that young men are less fertile than their fathers and produce only a third as much, proportionately, as hamsters. And gender-bending chemicals are increasingly being blamed for the mystery of the "lost boys": babies who should normally be male who have been born as girls instead.

The Danish government set out to find out how much contamination from gender-bending chemicals a two-year-old child was exposed to every day. It concluded that a child could be "at critical risk" from just a few exposures to high levels of the substances, such as from rubber clogs, and imperilled by the amount it absorbed from sources ranging from food to sunscreens.

The results build on earlier studies showing that British children have higher levels of gender-bending chemicals in their blood than their parents or grandparents. Indeed WWF (formerly the World Wildlife Fund), which commissioned the older research, warned that the chemicals were so widespread that "there is very little, if anything, individuals can do to prevent contamination of themselves and their families." Prominent among them are dioxins, PVC, flame retardants, phthalates (extensively used to soften plastics) and the now largely banned PCBs, one and a half million tons of which were used in countless products from paints to electrical equipment.

Young boys, like those in the Danish study, could end up producing less sperm and developing feminised behaviour. Research at Rotterdam's Erasmus University found that boys whose mothers were exposed to PCBs and dioxins were more likely to play with dolls and tea sets and dress up in female clothes.

And it is in the womb that babies are most vulnerable; a study of umbilical cords from British mothers found that every one contained hazardous chemicals. Scientists at the University of Rochester in New York discovered that boys born to women exposed to phthalates had smaller p*nises and other feminisation of the genitals.

The contamination may also offer a clue to a mysterious shift in the s3x of babies. Normally 106 boys are born for every 100 girls: it is thought to be nature's way of making up for the fact that men were more likely to be k!lled hunting or in conflict. But the proportion of females is rising, so much so that some 250,000 babies who statistically should have been boys have ended up as girls in Japan and the United States alone. In Britain, the discrepancy amounts to thousands of babies a year.

A Canadian Indian community living on ancestral lands at the eastern tip of Lake Huron, hemmed in by one of the biggest agglomerations of chemical factories on earth, gives birth to twice as many girls as boys. It's the same around Seveso in Italy, contaminated with dioxins from a notorious accident in the 1970s, and among Russian pesticide workers. And there's more evidence from places as far apart as Israel and Taiwan, Brazil and the Arctic.

Yet gender-benders are largely exempt from new EU regulations controlling hazardous chemicals. Britain, then under Tony Blair's premiership, was largely responsible for this – restricting their inclusion in the first draft of the legislation, and then causing even what was included to be watered down.Confidential documents show that it did so after pressure from George W Bush's administration, which protested that US exports "could be impacted".

Now the Danish government is planning to lobby to have the rules toughened up. It is particularly concerned by other studies which show that gender-bending chemicals acting together have far worse effects than the expected sum of their individual impacts. It wants this to be reflected in the regulations, citing its discovery of the many sources to which the two-year-olds are exposed – modern slings and arrows, as it were, of outrageous fortune.

Source:
You need to quit spreading this bulls**t around homie..........there are plenty of he/b**ches in the world and in history.......its just the way it is.....its nto a reason to it......as much as you need it to be its not
 7 years ago '05        #210
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Dos-effect said:
Right is right and wrong is wrong, I have always thought that people who hate other people because goofy a.ss a.ssumptions like Illuminati is just dumb........my brother being gay helps to support my belief....my lil brother got more heart then some of my straight homies.......that also helped me to see things in a different perspective, Im not a science so Im not going to prentend to know the exact reason......but dude I know plenty of gay people who wish they would be attracted to women or men because the world is so hard on them.....ITS NOT A CHOICE for everybody. and for anyone to blindly paint that card on every gay person aint right and this whole food thing GTFOH with that bulls**t.......thats like a racist saying that blacks like chicken and watermelon because we are predisposed from birth to like it.

I mean if yall cant see just how dumb some of yall are sounding then I dont know what else to say....I figured offering a different perspective would open up the conversation with some reasonable doubt but its just getting dumber and dumber and I did read the topic about the Illumanti trying to control the population with gay cutlure.......aint it funny how the majority of people are still straight though? You are who you are, people need to live and let live...........which I think most of the people who oppose gays do......but jesus when the lights go off and no one is looking I could swear Im talking to one of them stupid a.ss rednecks who hate jews, gays, and blacks, some of the simpled minded reasoning sounds the same.....
Give it up man a lot of people on this board are immature and have blinders on when it comes to looking at things in other ways that they don't see them.. This guy just blamed gay acceptance on the illuminati, when America as a whole hates gays,minorities and anything else that isn't white christian.. You're arguing with a guy who a.ssumes he's so smart and advanced for googling propaganda fear tactic articles, who constantly preaches doom and gloom on the world.. He talks so paranoid you would think he walks outside in a plastic bubble in fear of being infected.. Just the way he talks, it's almost like he lives in total seclusion on the internet googling s**t all day and using that as the main source of his education.. Plain and simple I've never seen this guy once admitt he was wrong about something or even come into a debate with an open mind and trying to listen to what someone is saying when they are objecting to his opinions.. Even when they prove him wrong, he will start too insult you and eventually disappear and reemerge on another subject and just repeat the same s**t all over again..
 10-29-2010, 02:25 PM         #211
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Give it up man a lot of people on this board are immature and have blinders on when it comes to looking at things in other ways that they don't see them.. This guy just blamed gay acceptance on the illuminati, when America as a whole hates gays,minorities and anything else that isn't white christian.. You're arguing with a guy who a.ssumes he's so smart and advanced for googling propaganda fear tactic articles, who constantly preaches doom and gloom on the world.. He talks so paranoid you would think he walks outside in a plastic bubble in fear of being infected.. Just the way he talks, it's almost like he lives in total seclusion on the internet googling s**t all day and using that as the main source of his education.. Plain and simple I've never seen this guy once admitt he was wrong about something or even come into a debate with an open mind and trying to listen to what someone is saying when they are objecting to his opinions.. Even when they prove him wrong, he will start too insult you and eventually disappear and reemerge on another subject and just repeat the same s**t all over again..
I dig it...........goes to bump Jay Z what more can I
 10-29-2010, 02:53 PM         #212
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rocafella2 said:
Plastic chemicals 'feminise boys

Chemicals in plastics alter the brains of baby boys, making them "more feminine", say US researchers.

Males exposed to high doses in the womb went on to be less likely to play with boys' toys like cars or to join in rough and tumble games, they found.

The University of Rochester team's latest work adds to concerns about the safety of phthalates, found in vinyl flooring and PVC shower curtains.

The findings are reported in the International Journal of Andrology.

Plastic furniture

Phthalates have the ability to disrupt hormones, and have been banned in toys in the EU for some years.

However, they are still widely used in many different household items, including plastic furniture and packaging.

There are many different types and some mimic the female hormone oestrogen.

This feminising capacity of phthalates makes them true 'gender benders'
Elizabeth Salter-Green, director of CHEM Trust

The same researchers have already shown that this can mean boys are born with genital abnormalities.

Now they say certain phthalates also impact on the developing brain, by knocking out the action of the male hormone testosterone.

Dr Shanna Swan and her team tested urine samples from mothers over midway through pregnancy for traces of phthalates.

The women, who gave birth to 74 boys and 71 girls, were followed up when their children were aged four to seven and asked about the toys the youngsters played with and the games they enjoyed.

Girls' play

They found that two phthalates DEHP and DBP can affect play behaviour.

Boys exposed to high levels of these in the womb were less likely than other boys to play with cars, trains and guns or engage in "rougher" games like playf!ghting.

Elizabeth Salter-Green, director of the chemicals campaign group CHEM Trust, said the results were worrying.

"We now know that phthalates, to which we are all constantly exposed, are extremely worrying from a health perspective, leading to disruption of male reproduction health and, it appears, male behaviour too.

"This feminising capacity of phthalates makes them true 'gender benders'."

She acknowledged that the boys who have been studied were still young, but she said reduced masculine play at this age might lead to other feminised developments in later life.

But Tim Edgar, of the European Council for Plasticisers and Intermediates, said: "We need to get some scientific experts to look at this study in more detail before we can make a proper judgement."

He said there were many different phthalates in use and the study concerned two of the less commonly used types that were on the EU candidate list as potentially hazardous and needing authorisation for use.

DBP has been banned from use in cosmetics, such as nail varnish, since 2005 in the EU.

The British Plastics Federation said: "Chemical safety is of paramount importance to the plastics industry which has invested heavily in researching the substances it uses.

"Moreover, the new European Chemical Regulation, REACH, will ensure further rigorous evaluation and testing or chemical substances and their uses."

Source:
:agreement6:
 10-29-2010, 02:55 PM         #213
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rocafella2 said:
Out for the count: Why levels of sperm in men are falling

If scientists from Mars were to study the human male's reproductive system they would probably conclude that he is destined for rapid extinction. Compared to other mammals, humans produce relatively low numbers of viable sperm – sperm capable of making that long competitive swim to penetrate an unfertilised egg.

As many as one in five healthy young men between the ages of 18 and 25 produce abnormal sperm counts. Even the sperm they do produce is often of poor quality. In fact only between 5 and 15 per cent of their sperm is, on average, good enough to be classed as "normal" under strict World Health Organisation rules – and these are young, healthy men. By contrast, more than 90 per cent of the sperm of a domestic bull or ram, or even laboratory rat, are normal.

Human males also suffer a disproportionately high incidence of reproductive problems, from congenital defects and undescended testes to cancer and impotency. As these also affect fertility, it's a minor miracle men are able to sire any children at all. In fact, an increasing number of men are finding themselves childless. Among the one in seven couples now classed as infertile, the "male factor" has been found to be the most commonly identified cause.

Next year marks the 20th anniversary of the WHO conference where a Danish scientist first alerted the world to the fact that Western men are suffering an infertility crisis. Professor Niels Skakkebaek of the University of Copenhagen presented data indicating sperm counts had fallen by about a half over the past 50 years. Sperm counts in the 1940s were typically well above 100m sperm cells per millilitre, but Professor Skakkebaek found they have dropped to an average of about 60m per ml. Other studies found that between 15 and 20 per cent of young men now find themselves with sperm counts of less than 20m per ml, which is technically defined as abnormal. In contrast, a dairy bull has a viable sperm count in the billions.

Experts in human reproductive biology were astonished by the Danish study. The declining trend seemed to indicate that men were on a path to becoming completely infertile within a few generations (although recent studies suggest the fall in sperm counts may have bottomed out). Professor Skakkebaek could offer no explanation for the trend other than to suggest that the fall may have something to do with the equally alarming rise in other reproductive disorders, such as cancer of the testes and cryptorchidism, the incomplete descent of the testes into the scrotum.

Experts began to talk of a new phenomenon affecting the human male, a collection of disorders known as testicular dysgenesis syndrome. They wanted to know what was causing it, because the changes were occurring too quickly to be a result of genetics. It must have something to with changing lifestyles or the environment of men, and almost everything was suggested, from exposure to chemical pollutants to the modern fashion for tight underpants. There is now an emerging consensus among some experts that whatever it is that is exacerbating the problems of male infertility, it probably starts in the womb. It is not the lifestyle of men that is problem, but that of their mothers.

The process of sperm production, called spermatogenesis, starts in adolescence, but the groundwork is laid down in the few months before and immediately after birth. An increasing number of studies point to a crucial "window" of testicular development that begins in the growing foetus and ends in the first six months of life. Interfere with this critical developmental period, and a baby boy will suffer the lifetime consequences of being a suboptimally fertile man.

So are we anywhere nearer to finding an explanation for why are so many more men today are suffering from reproductive problems?

"It's most likely a reflection of the fact that many environmental and lifestyle changes over the past 50 years are inherently detrimental to sperm production," says Professor Richard Sharpe, fertility research expert at the Medical Research Council. "It may be that different factors come together to have a combined effect." A number of studies point to a connection between early development in the womb and male reproductive problems in later life, especially low sperm counts. For example, men whose pregnant mothers were exposed to high levels of toxic dioxins as a result of the 1976 industrial accident in Seveso, Italy have been found to have lower-than-average sperm counts. But men exposed to dioxins in adulthood showed no such effect. Another study found women who ate large amounts of beef during pregnancy, a diet rich in potentially damaging chemicals called polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), had sons with relatively low sperm counts. But eating beef as an adult man shows no similar impact.

Meanwhile, studies of migrants between Sweden and Finland, showed that a man's lifetime risk of testicular cancer tends to follow the country he was born in rather than the country where he was brought up. It was his mother's environment when she was pregnant with him, rather than his own as a boy or as an adolescent, that seems to have largely determined a man's risk of testicular cancer.

One of the strongest pieces of evidence in support of this idea comes from studies of people who smoke. A man who smokes typically reduces his sperm count by a modest 15 per cent or so, which is probably reversible if he quits. However, a man whose mother smoked during pregnancy has a fairly dramatic decrease in sperm counts of up to 40 per cent – which also tends to be irreversible.

Professor Sharpe said such findings can be explained by understanding how the first cells of the testes form. Sertoli cells, which in the adult act as guardians for the development of sperm cells, are the very first cells to form from a "genital ridge" of the human male foetus. The number of sperm that can be produced in an adult man is critically dependent on the number of Sertoli cells that develop in his foetus, so anything that interferes with the formation of Sertoli cells in a mother's womb will affect sperm production many years later. "Maternal-lifestyle factors in pregnancy can have quite substantial effects on sperm counts in sons in adulthood, and the most logical mechanism by which this could occur is via reducing the number of Sertoli cells," Professor Sharpe says.

But the key question now is to identify the relevant lifestyle and environmental factors.

This is proving tricky. Obesity, for instance, is a growing problem and it has been linked with reproductive problems in both men and women. One study has also indicated that overweight pregnant women tend to produce sons with poor semen quality. But is it being fat that is the cause, or the environmental chemicals stored in fat?

There has been a lot of interest in chemicals in the environment, especially those that can either mimic female s3x hormones – oestrogenic chemicals – or block male s3x hormones, specifically testosterone which plays a critical role in stimulating the development of Sertoli cells in the womb. So far, the Seveso study provides the clearest link between human foetal development, low sperm counts and prenatal exposure to an environmental chemical. But the dioxin concentrations from this industrial accident were exceptionally high.

It is more difficult trying to establish a similar, significant link between male reproductive problems and exposure to low concentrations of the many other environmental chemicals that may have weak oestrogenic or androgen-blocking properties, including substances as wide-ranging as pesticides, traffic fumes, plastics and even soya beans. Professor Sharpe says that much of the evidence to date is weak or non-existent.

"Public concern about the adverse effects of environmental chemicals on spermatogenesis in adult men are, in general, not supported by the available data for humans. Where adverse effects of environmental chemicals have been shown, they are usually in an occupational setting rather than applying to the general population," he says.

So although scientists are closing in on the critical window of fetal development in the womb that determines a man's fertility status in later life, they are still not sure about what it is that could be affecting this change in his reproductive status. But one thing is clear, it is his mother who almost certainly holds the key.

Source:
close thread....
 7 years ago '06        #214
johnny 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
f**k what anybody says, s**t like this is the reason i don't watch MTV... read a history book instead.
 10-29-2010, 03:22 PM         #215
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
close thread....
Why ?
 7 years ago '09        #216
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
what the FUCK?
 10-29-2010, 03:33 PM         #217
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ajeana said:
Why ?
he obviously feels he has come to some great retarded conclussion
 7 years ago '07        #218
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Hold That said:
Good discussion and props for keeping it civil.. All I'm saying is be more open minded about the situation.. Don't a.ssume everything is black and white, the mind is more complexed than that as I've said.. it will just make you an overall better human being IMO, doesn't mean you have to support it, just try your best too understand other peoples situations..

Admittedly there are some things I still don't understand about gays, such as why do they feel to talk like the opposite s3x and be flamers. And why they feel the need to compare their struggle the same as minorities.. This is something I probably will never get..
See right there is something that baffles me also. Some gay dudes are just say way over the top and flamboyant that it doesnt seem genuine and vice versa for the butch lesbians. I have a thirst for knowledge so I am very open minded. But I also stand for what I believe and that stance comes only after I have considered all angles.

I'm not one of those genocidal lets k!ll all gays people.........I just think some of there "revolution" is bulls**t.
 7 years ago '07        #219
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
avatar space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
WTF is this s**t ughhhh
 7 years ago '05        #220
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Akon is a genius for signing T Pain and Lady Gaga. Akon doesn't have to sing another hook or produce another beat since he's eating off those 2. But I think he got a little too full of himself with signing this guy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy