Akon Announces The Signing Of What He Calls "The Male Lady Gaga,this will change the record BIZ 4EVA

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #181
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Hold That said:
You can't have a logical gay vs straight parenting discussion on BX, so I'm not sure why people even attempt it with some of the characters on this site..

Fact is, anyone saying Gays couldn't be good parents are simple minded bigots who are proving why the world is pretty f**ked up today.. A man does not CHOOSE to be gay, and he has no control over whom he likes.. That's just how it is, I've known some gay/lesbian people who said they wish they were straight because it would be a lot easier.. At the end of the day, too say too same s3x couples wouldn't make good parents is just flat out stupid. If anything they will teach the kid not to judge others and be more open minded and judge the persons character.. Even though I think a male and female are the ideal choice for raising a kid in a home, I still feel gays/lesbians can get the job done also..

People need to just stop the gay bashing, the s**t doesn't make you look cool, sound smart or anything of the sort.. Just a flat out idiot, IMO. If you don't support their lifestyle and s3xual preferences, thats fine, thats YOU, but don't just disregard the person because of it.. There were some really powerful influential and insightful men who were known homos3xuals.. James Baldwin comes to mind. And anyone telling me an educated man, teacher, and just great mind like James Baldwin couldn't raise a child would lose all my respect honestly..
So all gay people are born that way??? None of them choose to be gay??
 10-29-2010, 12:05 PM         #182
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
[EVIL][/EVIL]
 7 years ago '04        #183
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,442 | Props total: 6510 6510
 FeedTheBeast said:
the non posers

either way this dude music is trash regardless of preference. even for pop music this is trash
 7 years ago '05        #184
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 FeedTheBeast said:
Simply put ask yourself.. When you see an unattractive sloppy fat b**ch walking down the street, can you force yourself too be attracted to her? No you can't.. Thats how it is for gays when trying to be attract to an opposite s3x, they are simply attracted to the same s3x.. The human mind is a complex thing, don't think that it's as simple that everyone thinks the same, feels the same emotions and attractions.. Just not how it works..
 7 years ago '07        #185
space
space
 Hold That said:
Simply put ask yourself.. When you see an unattractive sloppy fat b**ch walking down the street, can you force yourself too be attracted to her? No you can't.. Thats how it is for gays when trying to be attract to an opposite s3x, they are simply attracted to the same s3x.. The human mind is a complex thing, don't think that it's as simple that everyone thinks the same, feels the same emotions and attractions.. Just not how it works..
Life is about diversity......never said anything contrary. But you still didnt ask the question. yes or no???
 7 years ago '05        #186
space
space
I don't think anyone CHOOSES to be gay.. How do you CHOOSE who you are attracted too? Nobody can just choose to be gay wether they are bi-s3xual or just fully gay.. Some are attracted to both s3xes.. attraction is NOT CHOICE.. You can't control whom you are attracted too..
 10-29-2010, 12:18 PM         #187
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I don't think anyone CHOOSES to be gay.. How do you CHOOSE who you are attracted too? Nobody can just choose to be gay wether they are bi-s3xual or just fully gay.. Some are attracted to both s3xes.. attraction is NOT CHOICE.. You can't control whom you are attracted too..
Are you Gay ?
 7 years ago '05        #188
space
space
 ajeana said:
Are you Gay ?
far from it, I'm just not a bigot.
 10-29-2010, 12:22 PM         #189
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
far from it, I'm just not a bigot.
Glad you didn't take it as disrespect, it was just a question.
 10-29-2010, 12:23 PM         #190
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
that "they were born that way" crap is another talking point from the Illuminati controlled media...any intelligent person can tell you that....however there are many cases where globalist eugenicists have put feminizing hormones in gmo food products...to make ppl gay to help with their depopulation agenda.
 7 years ago '07        #191
space
space
 Hold That said:
I work with abused children whom have histories of acting out s3xually. Most of them homos3xual in nature. They have been abused and are s3xually confused. These same kids will grow into adults whom claim to be born gay. Some of them know its not right and they wont to change but its all they know....not from birth but from experience.

I work with adults too and some of the gay adults have histories of s3xual abuse or dysfunction also. Not saying this is the predominant reason but I'm saying that sometimes there is a story behind being gay. So dont say that all gay people are born that way.......some are made that way or choose it.

What about women whom get fed up with men and "turn" gay??? I know plenty of them.
 7 years ago '09        #192
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51

[pic - click to view]

10-29-2010, 12:33 PM         #193
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Don't get mad Jeffere Star cuz I made you snort a line of my c*m while I f**ked you in the a.ss."

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #194
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
I work with abused children whom have histories of acting out s3xually. Most of them homos3xual in nature. They have been abused and are s3xually confused. These same kids will grow into adults whom claim to be born gay. Some of them know its not right and they wont to change but its all they know....not from birth but from experience.

I work with adults too and some of the gay adults have histories of s3xual abuse or dysfunction also. Not saying this is the predominant reason but I'm saying that sometimes there is a story behind being gay. So dont say that all gay people are born that way.......some are made that way or choose it.
There are some circumstances in life where this happens, where a child history and what they were exposed to at an early age can cause them to become gay.. Still doesn't mean they chose that path.. yes being s3xually abused and them believing its alright to like the same s3x and that was the "norm" could have played a major role but, it's not like they chose this as I've said.. And there are cases that kids have been s3xually abused by the same s3x, and are not gay at all.. Just the way it works..

What about women whom get fed up with men and "turn" gay??? I know plenty of them.
Women like these have always been attracted to women yet never acted on it.. If you ask them they will tell you that.. They will always say they've found another woman attractive but with them most likely scared about general perception, they preferred to stick with men.. Became fed up with men, and started to act on their other attractions that they always had and now exclusively date women..
 7 years ago '05        #195
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
that "they were born that way" crap is another talking point from the Illuminati controlled media...any intelligent person can tell you that....however there are many cases where globalist eugenicists have put feminizing hormones in gmo food products...to make ppl gay to help with their depopulation agenda.
This guy is a clown, he a.ssumes everyone is educated by television, he really needs to stfu and take his a.ss too school and stop relying on google as his main source of education..
 7 years ago '07        #196
space
space
 Hold That said:
There are some circumstances in life where this happens, where a child history and what they were exposed to at an early age can cause them to become gay.. Still doesn't mean they chose that path.. yes being s3xually abused and them believing its alright to like the same s3x and that was the "norm" could have played a major role but, it's not like they chose this as I've said.. And there are cases that kids have been s3xually abused by the same s3x, and are not gay at all.. Just the way it works..

Women like these have always been attracted to women yet never acted on it.. If you ask them they will tell you that.. They will always say they've found another woman attractive but with them most likely scared about general perception, they preferred to stick with men.. Became fed up with men, and started to act on their other attractions that they always had and now exclusively date women..
True they mght not have made that choice but it wasnt a natural thing to them either. Its all about what you exposed to in that case. I agree that some are born gay but yall just being stubborn and pc by sticking to your guns that none of them choose to be gay.

I'm done.
 10-29-2010, 12:43 PM         #197
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
Do you really believe that? So you believe a person chooses to be gay? Really........like a man just wakes up and says you know what.......i dont want pus*y....I want to stick my d!ck some fat guys hairy a**hole.........c'mon now.........be realistic.........thats not a behavior that can be learned you either or you are not
 7 years ago '05        #198
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
True they mght not have made that choice but it wasnt a natural thing to them either. Its all about what you exposed to in that case. I agree that some are born gay but yall just being stubborn and pc by sticking to your guns that none of them choose to be gay.

I'm done.
Good discussion and props for keeping it civil.. All I'm saying is be more open minded about the situation.. Don't a.ssume everything is black and white, the mind is more complexed than that as I've said.. it will just make you an overall better human being IMO, doesn't mean you have to support it, just try your best too understand other peoples situations..

Admittedly there are some things I still don't understand about gays, such as why do they feel to talk like the opposite s3x and be flamers. And why they feel the need to compare their struggle the same as minorities.. This is something I probably will never get..

Last edited by Hold That; 10-29-2010 at 12:52 PM..
 10-29-2010, 12:48 PM         #199
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:scared2:
 10-29-2010, 12:52 PM         #200
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
yeah i'm pretty sure you f**k women in the a.ss all the time..ur brother is gay...yall come from the same pus*y and nutsack so evidently it's some f**kedupness goin on in the same household..tha only difference is u halfway there and ya brother ALL THA WAY THERE.. but cmon man the a**hole is an exit..point blank period..a**hole is not designed for putting things in there..just cuz u can put somethin in there don't mean it's designed for it *pause NO HOMO NO HOMO NO HOMO*

I think there is a gay agenda...just like there is a dumbing down agenda..because the ppl who control the media know most americans are f**king idiots n sheep n would rather watch "reality tv" which isn't reality at all instead of watching some educational that will further our knowledge..and don't say schools..cuz schools are s**t..and honestly I don't support drug use,killing or r*pe..I will actually say that part of the reason you see such a spike in gay population is because of drug use,killings,raping..u know how many s3xually active ppl are walking around who've been rapped as a child or molested by some older family member..I can tell you a s**tload of gay ppl I know who were molested a child(i'm not saying thats tha only reason but a reason nonetheless)

as far as comparing gays to blacks..see that's bulls**t

me being black is not a lifestyle..it's not like I been hiden in the closet n had to announce to my family at thanksgiving "MOM,DAD I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU *TAKES DEEP BREATH* I'M AFRICAN AMERICAN, I KNOW I KNOW THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED FROM ME, WANTED ME TO BRING A NICE ITALIAN GIRL HOME BUT I'M AFRICAN AMERICAN AND UR GONNA HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT N MOVE ON, I WILL BE BRINGIN MY AFRICAN AMERICAN PARTNER TO NEXT DINNER LAQUAISHA"... U see how that don't work

Really? Do you know you can make a woman c*m from her a.ss, serioulsy she can bust a a.ss nut by being penetrated........so to be honest its just another form of s3x, I could make the argument that oral s3x is is wrong because the mouth should never be put on genetailia but who would listen right......

will actually say that part of the reason you see such a spike in gay population is because of drug use,killings,raping..u know how many s3xually active ppl are walking around ..........Im done talking to you cause the dumbest s**t I have ever heard...........and as stated the definition of discrimination is across the board, if you believe that gays should have the same rights as you a black man because they are gay then you sir are discriminating against gays plain and simple.........all of this other s**t you talk is pointless cause you dont like them......so cut out the middle man and just say that s**t......quite trying to hide behind bulls**t reasoning......this aint some Dr. Suess book
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
203 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy