SF Giants World Series Champions 2010

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 big leo 415 said:
WORLD Champs baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fixed :celebrate0::thumbsup:
 7 years ago '08        #142
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
:dancingcool::agreement6:
 PLAYERIZM said:
fixed :celebrate0::thumbsup:
 7 years ago '04        #143
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,688 | Props total: 13090 13090
Congrats to the Giants......
 7 years ago '05        #144
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
 chirpflare said:
too bad the goat BONDS isnt on this team...
if theres 1 Giants player of the last 20 years that deserves a ring its Barry
 7 years ago '04        #145
franchise 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
sf giants sniitches and biitches!!!

[pic - click to view]

bought 2 new fitteds last night while out on vacation in vegas. i already had the all black but it got chalked to def.
 7 years ago '04        #146
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Oh I'm familiar with the flogging KNBR gives the A's. I don't think they mentioned the A's past July on Radnich.

I go to the Coliseum for A's/Yankees games and it's a great group of fans. I wish they had a better team...not TOO good though.
What fans? They only average about 5,000 or so fans. During the A's/Yankees games the majority of the fans are Yankees fans. Plus KNBR is a Giants station kinda why you rarely here talk of A's baseball. Plus the A's have never been well supported in the Bay Area even during the Championship years. Sad, but true. The A's just don't draw a crowd out here
 7 years ago '09        #147
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 franchise said:
Classic!!! Congrad S.F. Giants on the World Series, No Doubt!!!

R.I.P. Mac Dre, Cougnut, and all of the fallen souljaz worldwide....
 7 years ago '10        #148
Kingofnewark 
space
space
$644 | Props total: 0 0
 Sephiroth757 said:
The Rockies were never World Champions breh. The Red Sox beat them that year. :lipssealed:

He talking about '01.
 7 years ago '04        #149
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
 PLAYERIZM said:
if theres 1 Giants player of the last 20 years that deserves a ring its Barry
word!! and im sure they will give barry a ring, he created the fan base is frisco, he brought baseball back there when it was dead for about a decade....they should bring him on as a batting coach too
 7 years ago '04        #150
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
 BayLoc said:
word!! and im sure they will give barry a ring, he created the fan base is frisco, he brought baseball back there when it was dead for about a decade....they should bring him on as a batting coach too
They wont bring him back till his case is over with. they spoke to him last night on the Bay Area CSN and he talked about his excitement for the win last night. When they asked him about coming back as a coach he told the Giants he wanted his case and everything around it to be done with before he as well as the Giants looked at coaching options
 11-02-2010, 12:34 PM         #151
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingofnewark said:
He talking about '01.
and what happened that year?
 7 years ago '04        #152
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
I was out there at Pedro's last night by the stadium, it was crazy. When Wilson got that last strike to end the game, the noise level was insane.
 11-02-2010, 12:43 PM         #153
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:
What fans? They only average about 5,000 or so fans. During the A's/Yankees games the majority of the fans are Yankees fans. Plus KNBR is a Giants station kinda why you rarely here talk of A's baseball. Plus the A's have never been well supported in the Bay Area even during the Championship years. Sad, but true. The A's just don't draw a crowd out here
What fans?! Those 5,000 fans are some of the best baseball people I've ever met. I'm not talking about attendance I'm talking about how great the fans are. Just because there isn't a large crowd, it doesn't make my statement any less true.

I'm pretty sure if the A's were on a playoff run, KNBR would be all over it. The A's drew crowds when they had a playoff contender on the field.
 7 years ago '04        #154
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
What fans?! Those 5,000 fans are some of the best baseball people I've ever met. I'm not talking about attendance I'm talking about how great the fans are. Just because there isn't a large crowd, it doesn't make my statement any less true.

I'm pretty sure if the A's were on a playoff run, KNBR would be all over it. The A's drew crowds when they had a playoff contender on the field.
The A's have never had the crowds the Giants have had even before they ever won a world series. That has always been a huge question from A's fans. How can the Bay Area support a team that had never won championships yet barely support a team that has won many? Trust me I'm a Giants fan by blood, but if the A's were in this position I'd support them. I wouldn't be wearing any A's shirts or hats, but they would have my support. KNBR would talk about them, but they wouldn't air the games on 680.

I'm not putting down the A's faithful as you are right they do have some great fans, but when a major league baseball team is having a tough time selling seats as well as getting a local city (Oakland as well as the surrounding cities to move too) to support a new baseball stadium the obvious only shows. Again sad, but true for many years.

EDIT: Also during any given playoff and WS run for the A's, you could always buy tickets day of game at the stadium. It never sold out instantaneously like most other teams in any sport due. That has always been a well known fact with A's baseball.

Last edited by Explicit; 11-02-2010 at 01:01 PM..
 11-02-2010, 01:12 PM         #155
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:
The A's have never had the crowds the Giants have had even before they ever won a world series. That has always been a huge question from A's fans. How can the Bay Area support a team that had never won championships yet barely support a team that has won many? Trust me I'm a Giants fan by blood, but if the A's were in this position I'd support them. I wouldn't be wearing any A's shirts or hats, but they would have my support. KNBR would talk about them, but they wouldn't air the games on 680.

I'm not putting down the A's faithful as you are right they do have some great fans, but when a major league baseball team is having a tough time selling seats as well as getting a local city (Oakland as well as the surrounding cities to move too) to support a new baseball stadium the obvious only shows. Again sad, but true for many years.

EDIT: Also during any given playoff and WS run for the A's, you could always buy tickets day of game at the stadium. It never sold out instantaneously like most other teams in any sport due. That has always been a well known fact with A's baseball.
You're better than me because I wouldn't support the A's other than buying a ticket for a game.

I think a new stadium would add about 5,000 more fans per game, no joke. Unless it's in Fairfield...then you might have a problem.

Regardless, I'm happy for the Giants and I respect the Athletics.
 7 years ago '04        #156
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
You're better than me because I wouldn't support the A's other than buying a ticket for a game.

I think a new stadium would add about 5,000 more fans per game, no joke. Unless it's in Fairfield...then you might have a problem.

A new stadium would add more people for a few years max five, but after that the crowds would be the same they are now. I wouldn't be surprised if they moved IMHO
 11-02-2010, 01:27 PM         #157
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:

A new stadium would add more people for a few years max five, but after that the crowds would be the same they are now. I wouldn't be surprised if they moved IMHO
They're going to move, but it better be worth it. If they move to San Jose, they're going to be dead in the water.
 7 years ago '04        #158
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
They're going to move, but it better be worth it. If they move to San Jose, they're going to be dead in the water.
Yep especially since San Jose is Giants territory
 7 years ago '04        #159
franchise 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #160
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
^nice i fd up & waited too long to get a paper today

Bronx Goes Hard said:

i loved the A's when i was a kid, Bash brothers & Rickey was the sh*! but i loved that team not the A's
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now