Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
16890 pageviews
57 comments

Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
Amare Stoudemire's NYC penthouse

Dapper dunk machine and superfluous punctuation fan Amar'e Stoudemire will soon settle into a new Manhattan home now that he's the New York Knicks' $100 million man. And not just any home, hoops fans. The Post's Jennifer Gould Keil reports that Stoudemire will be moving into the penthouse at West Village condo building 99 Jane Street, the staggering bi-level spread with 4,500 square feet of indoor space and another 4,500 square feet of private outdoor space.

It's that massive terrace that has building residents all worked up, because it's become the scene of raucous parties thrown by the penthouse's current renter, Goldman Sachs director Richard Kimball Jr. Keil writes that Kimball will be clearing out for Amar'e in January, and the new rent tab is $37,500 per month. (The penthouse was once on the market for $16.5 million.) Will a single NBA superstar new to New York be able to keep the noise down? Sure. And the Knicks will win the title this year.

[pic - click to view]

Amar'e Stoudemire Renting Notorious West Village Party Penthouse : Celebrity Real Estate : Curbed NY

[pic - click to view]

57 comments for "Amare Stoudemire's NYC penthouse"

7 years ago '06        #2
jreaper 
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 2033 2033
It looks like the condo in the movie Wallstreet 2
 7 years ago '08        #3
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
 TheseNutsBich said:
he still taking hand me downs from white people and he about to make 100 million? Amare is a ****
god forbid somebody live in a house that's been pre-owned. that's absolutely unheard of
 7 years ago '09        #4
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
100 million, penthouse, NYC

make a great decision
 7 years ago '07        #5
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 TheseNutsBich said:
he still taking hand me downs from white people and he about to make 100 million? Amare is a ****
 10-28-2010, 01:05 PM         #6
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheseNutsBich said:
what the f**k? place looks nice
 7 years ago '04        #7
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 Dee Grande said:
god forbid somebody live in a house that's been pre-owned. that's absolutely unheard of
He's renting
 7 years ago '07        #8
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Spiffy said:
100 million, penthouse, NYC

make a great decision

Heard Ant Randolph lives in a harlem brownstone

TheseNutsBich said:
k!ll yo self
 7 years ago '04        #9
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 102 102

Last edited by M1nze; 04-08-2013 at 02:54 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #10
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 98 98
I wonder why he would rent instead of buy?
 7 years ago '08        #11
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
 akademiks said:
He's renting
i'd rent too if i was a pro athlete
 7 years ago '06        #12
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
That man makes more in one game than you will make in your life. Quit hating.

@ acting like people don't buy preowned homes.
But he didn't buy the s**t. He rented. That doesn't make a lot of sense.
 7 years ago '06        #13
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
i'd rent too if i was a pro athlete
For $37,500 a month rather than build some equity? That's crazy. If you're going to rent $37,500 is high as f**k. I don't care how much you make.
 7 years ago '05        #14
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 luckluck said:
I wonder why he would rent instead of buy?
Not many people are selling those type of high end properties in prime locations right now.

I'm sure he'd buy it for the 16 milly if it were for sale.
 7 years ago '06        #15
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
What's your point? It's HIS money, not yours. Why are you worried about how that man spends his money?
Why are you muthaf**ka? You in this thread too. I'm just wondering why he rented instead of buying. If you read my posts you will see I didn't criticize him at all. I just posed the question.
 7 years ago '06        #16
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
What's your point? It's HIS money, not yours. Why are you worried about how that man spends his money?
Besides, there is thing called Owner Financing a.k.a Rent-To-Own, but I doubt if you know anything about that.
Article says nothing about renting to own. So shut the hell up with your speculation. Unless you know if he has such an agreement then why even bring it up?
 7 years ago '10        #17
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
And this explains why so many former pro athletes go broke. Dude is paying more money per month to rent a house than the average yearly income in America.
 7 years ago '04        #18
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Perfectibilist said:
Besides, there is thing called Owner Financing a.k.a Rent-To-Own, but I doubt if you know anything about that.
I know you've convinced yourself that you're gonna be a billionaire one day after reading all those positive thinking books () but there's no need to get so sensitive and act condescending just because someone asked a simple question.
 7 years ago '06        #19
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
Quote where I said the article mentioned renting to own. I said it's a possibility.
But still....how does Amar'e Stoudemire renting an expensive penthouse affect your life? You broke mothafucker.
Quote where I said it affects my life. I read an article and commented about it. Perhaps to you that constitutes me being affected by it. If so, you are a sincerely sad person. You sensitive internet n*ggas who get their ego off of pretending to be some kind of successful people online are pathetic. So quick to get angry in the internet.
 7 years ago '04        #20
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Perfectibilist said:
Another broke bastard hating on me. I need losers like you to hate on me, it lets me know that I'm doing right. Just make sure you remain a hater and don't try to jump on my d!ck when you see me on the Forbes list.
You a lame, my dude. Sensitive a.ss hoe calling other people on the internet broke. No one's hating on you... you just on here protecting these athletes and bragging about how much money they make and using that fact to put others down. You seeing a cut of their salary?

You just slurp anyone with some money and co-sign anything someone rich says. Be your own man, you lame

Forbes list Good luck with that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy