Diddy Threatens To Murder Kim Porter's New Boyfriend Actor Jackie Long [MediaTakeOut]

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65

That one I'm offended by he is nowhere near as handsome as I am. Funny though thats a good one.
 7 years ago '09        #42
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
Damn thats crazy stuff!! Word Up!!
 7 years ago '05        #43
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,185 | Props total: 11750 11750
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
There seems to be a sneaky undertone to your post, don't ever be afraid if you got something on your mind that you want to express to me let it be known.
 7 years ago '06        #44
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
I have to say the last few months have been like a vacation to me, I don't like it but then I do like it a lil bit too though things will come back around like they posed to or we might have to do something new we in a transitional period something or someone will give though, lame I don't mind that I'm just me youngin. But definitely got a lot of free time on my hands lately, I thinks it's cool that you notice and remember me though cause have I no idea who you are, you never know I might just buy myself a spotlight and make myself famous obviously you would take interest at a minimum. For the good times and the bad times and the ups and the downs that make us who we are let's have a toast, salute.

Hahaha. Boy your eloquent comebacks k!ll me. You have no idea who I am? b**ch we on the internet! Of course you don't.

Anyway, excuse me for having a good memory. I guess you "real g's" are stupid and forgetful. Typical. You fake thugs embarass us real, respectable black folk. We had a few arguments a little while back in which I insulted your throwback braids as have half of this site. Thats how I remember you. As the outdated, fake thug n*gga wit braids.
 7 years ago '07        #45
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,030 | Props total: 1127 1127
this n*gga is ugly a.ss s**t talking bout im beautiful hahahaha sorry but u are not beautiful..quit lying to urself
 7 years ago '09        #46
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,671 | Props total: 13157 13157
 10-28-2010, 04:18 PM         #47
latriceh6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jackie long kinda young..nice looking though
 10-28-2010, 04:25 PM         #48
Chest Rockwell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pkilla111 said:
diddy did pac in, i wouldnt be surprised, dudes got power, gota give that to him
love it when people think they know who k!lled pac
 7 years ago '05        #49
Corleone 
space
space
$2,984 | Props total: 0 0
Gangstas make the world go round
 7 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 michelleski495 said:
this n*gga is ugly a.ss s**t talking bout im beautiful hahahaha sorry but u are not beautiful..quit lying to urself
I mean I don't know what to say, u don't have a picture, so all I can say is I respect your opinion and maybe you will respect mine, but you can not expect me to be offended being that u don't have a face, and one thing I know about pretty girls is they like to be seen and looked at and another thing I know is that tha ugly ones don't. Take for what it's worth but don't take it personal and thats just a hint cause if you do the intelligent will draw conclusions.

You stupid 3 world country hermaphrodites.lut monkey, ya mothers a kangaroo and ya dads a baboon, you filthy b**ch, I'll gape yo ear hoe, bust a nut in yo nostrils and laugh when you die from drowning in my nut, you stupid b**ch. You still watch cartoons you lonelys.lut, I know it's somebody out there that will let you suck they d!ck, b**ch if you can't get approached hold a sign on tha corner hoe. I hope you die from excessive d!ck to tha depthness of your throat, and they cant get the d!ck out and have to cut it off the n*gga and bury you with it and ya kangroo mother still demands a open casket.

Wow I feel better.
 7 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 luckluck said:
Hahaha. Boy your eloquent comebacks k!ll me. You have no idea who I am? b**ch we on the internet! Of course you don't.

Anyway, excuse me for having a good memory. I guess you "real g's" are stupid and forgetful. Typical. You fake thugs embarass us real, respectable black folk. We had a few arguments a little while back in which I insulted your throwback braids as have half of this site. Thats how I remember you. As the outdated, fake thug n*gga wit braids.

Did you say "anyway, excuse me" whoa thats a dead give away. I don't think you take issue with my lifestyle, you take issue with my s3xuality don't you, what are you a heterophobic. We have rights to you know, I know there is rise in homos3xual influence but you are not going to treat us like outcasts were human beings. Let me guess your oppose to opposite s3x marriage, what an a**hole.
 7 years ago '10        #52
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
just like how he did biggie
 7 years ago '04        #53
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 2407 2407
i guess diddy did not learn from when BMF murked Wolf....... smh..

Last edited by marcchrome; 10-28-2010 at 05:30 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #54
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4815 4815
naw,thas all wrong he looks more like

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
naw,thas all wrong he looks more like

[pic - click to view]

None of these n*ggaz are near as pretty as I am.
 7 years ago '06        #56
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Did you say "anyway, excuse me" whoa thats a dead give away. I don't think you take issue with my lifestyle, you take issue with my s3xuality don't you, what are you a heterophobic. We have rights to you know, I know there is rise in homos3xual influence but you are not going to treat us like outcasts were human beings. Let me guess your oppose to opposite s3x marriage, what an a**hole.
Ehhh, not one of your more clever responses. Step it up. All that free time must be making you soft. Only f**gots think about f**gotry all the time.
 10-28-2010, 05:38 PM         #57
TEK2yuhDOME  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

[pic - click to view]

Wheres your hairline?
 7 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 luckluck said:
Ehhh, not one of your more clever responses. Step it up. All that free time must be making you soft. Only f**gots think about f**gotry all the time.
What do you want from me goodness, your becoming a heckler.
 7 years ago '10        #59
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
None of these n*ggaz are near as pretty as I am.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #60
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
ITS MY pus*y AND I NEED IT NOW!
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago