Diddy Threatens To Murder Kim Porter's New Boyfriend Actor Jackie Long [MediaTakeOut]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-28-2010, 10:19 AM         #1
13983 pageviews
97 comments

Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Diddy Threatens To murder Kim Porter's New Boyfriend Actor Jackie Long [MediaTakeOut]

[pic - click to view]

October 28, 2010. MediaTakeOut.com just received a STUNNING REPORT, Diddy just threatened his babys mother Kim Porter's new boyfriend, actor Jackie Long.

Here's what we know. For years, Diddy has basicly been keeping Kim as a KEPT WOMAN. He pays all her bills and gives her EXTRA child support. In return, he expect her to look the other way with his jumpoffs - and not be romantically involved with any other man.

According to our insider, Kim has generally AGREED to this arrangement - but recently she began seeing actor Jackie Long (from the movie ATL).

Well MediaTakeOut.com learned that Diddy FOUND OUT about Jackie and Kim and he THREATENED Jackie. Specifically, Diddy told him that he was going to "erase him" from the earth and that he will have him "killed."

Jackie, tells our snitch, is considering filing a harassment complaint against Diddy with the LAPD.

And this isn't the first time that Kim SLIPPED UP and nearly got a dude k!llED. The first time was with deceased record executive Shakir Stewart. A well placed insider explained, "Kim was seeing Shakir and Diddy found out and he went apesh*t. He tracked Shakir down to his hotel. Then Diddy went up there (without security) and beat him to a bloody pulp. Don't let the shiny suits and curls fool you. Diddy will f*ck a [N WORD] up."

WOOOOW!! Who knew that Diddy was gangsta like that!!!

[pic - click to view]

EXPLOSIVE REPORT: Diddy Spazzes Out . . . Threatens To murder Kim Porters New BOYFRIEND . . . And The New BF Is A FAMOUS ACTOR!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2010

97 comments for "Diddy Threatens To Murder Kim Porter's New Boyfriend Actor Jackie Long [MediaTakeOut]"

7 years ago '09        #2
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 0 0
diddy >>> he'll beat ya a.ss with a bottle of Ciroc..
Bottleclap a mu'f*ckaaah
 7 years ago '04        #3
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
I guess Jackie Long ain't see Get Him To The Greek. Diddy don't play.
 7 years ago '04        #4
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 Michael_Moore said:
October 28, 2010. MediaTakeOut.com just received a STUNNING REPORT, Diddy just threatened his babys mother Kim Porter's new boyfriend, actor Jackie Long.

Here's what we know. For years, Diddy has basicly been keeping Kim as a KEPT WOMAN. He pays all her bills and gives her EXTRA child support. In return, he expect her to look the other way with his jumpoffs - and not be romantically involved with any other man.

According to our insider, Kim has generally AGREED to this arrangement - but recently she began seeing actor Jackie Long (from the movie ATL).

Well MediaTakeOut.com learned that Diddy FOUND OUT about Jackie and Kim and he THREATENED Jackie. Specifically, Diddy told him that he was going to "erase him" from the earth and that he will have him "killed."

Jackie, tells our snitch, is considering filing a harassment complaint against Diddy with the LAPD.

And this isn't the first time that Kim SLIPPED UP and nearly got a dude k!llED. The first time was with deceased record executive Shakir Stewart. A well placed insider explained, "Kim was seeing Shakir and Diddy found out and he went apesh*t. He tracked Shakir down to his hotel. Then Diddy went up there (without security) and beat him to a bloody pulp. Don't let the shiny suits and curls fool you. Diddy will f*ck a [N WORD] up."

WOOOOW!! Who knew that Diddy was gangsta like that!!!

I knew it hence this thread I created a while back.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 03-29-2011 at 12:18 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #5
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
^^ Good for you
 7 years ago '04        #6
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
mediatakeout needs to be banned on this site
 10-28-2010, 10:55 AM         #7
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #8
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
*waits for super thug response*
 7 years ago '04        #9
space
space
You really think he is as handsome as I am, that's interesting, but I have to say I disagree.
 7 years ago '04        #10
space
space
 jayjay2 said:
^^ Good for you
There seems to be a sneaky undertone to your post, don't ever be afraid if you got something on your mind that you want to express to me let it be known.
 7 years ago '04        #11
space
space
 Mista Mizatti said:
*waits for super thug response*

What I look like spending my nights in jail I could never be a thug they don't dress this well - Malice
 7 years ago '07        #12
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6144 6144
lol@diddy crying over some old pus*y.

what a lame
 7 years ago '05        #13
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
ok.........then
 7 years ago '09        #14
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,246 | Props total: 19358 19358
 10-28-2010, 11:19 AM         #15
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '06        #16
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,600 | Props total: 3687 3687
Diddy actin real simpish right now.
 7 years ago '10        #17
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
why yall n*ggas keep postin s**t from Media Fakeout like that's a real a.ss source

7 years ago '06        #18
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
There seems to be a sneaky undertone to your post, don't ever be afraid if you got something on your mind that you want to express to me let it be known.
Goddamn bruh! What happened to all that low post count s**t you used to talk? You din did damn near caught me! You din had like 600 posts in the last month. I guess you just as lame as all the people you talked bad about huh?
 7 years ago '10        #19
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
What I look like spending my nights in jail I could never be a thug they don't dress this well - Malice
at a n*gga talkin bout dressing well when his pic is in black n white so he can hid da fact dat his shirt is faded and dingy foh s**tty braids...
 7 years ago '04        #20
space
space
 luckluck said:
Goddamn bruh! What happened to all that low post count s**t you used to talk? You din did damn near caught me! You din had like 600 posts in the last month. I guess you just as lame as all the people you talked bad about huh?
I have to say the last few months have been like a vacation to me, I don't like it but then I do like it a lil bit too though things will come back around like they posed to or we might have to do something new we in a transitional period something or someone will give though, lame I don't mind that I'm just me youngin. But definitely got a lot of free time on my hands lately, I thinks it's cool that you notice and remember me though cause have I no idea who you are, you never know I might just buy myself a spotlight and make myself famous obviously you would take interest at a minimum. For the good times and the bad times and the ups and the downs that make us who we are let's have a toast, salute.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now