Diddy Threatens To Murder Kim Porter's New Boyfriend Actor Jackie Long [MediaTakeOut]

most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
208 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-28-2010, 09:19 AM         #1
14382 pageviews
97 comments


Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Diddy Threatens To murder Kim Porter's New Boyfriend Actor Jackie Long [MediaTakeOut]
 

 

[pic - click to view]



October 28, 2010. MediaTakeOut.com just received a STUNNING REPORT, Diddy just threatened his babys mother Kim Porter's new boyfriend, actor Jackie Long.

Here's what we know. For years, Diddy has basicly been keeping Kim as a KEPT WOMAN. He pays all her bills and gives her EXTRA child support. In return, he expect her to look the other way with his jumpoffs - and not be romantically involved with any other man.

According to our insider, Kim has generally AGREED to this arrangement - but recently she began seeing actor Jackie Long (from the movie ATL).

Well MediaTakeOut.com learned that Diddy FOUND OUT about Jackie and Kim and he THREATENED Jackie. Specifically, Diddy told him that he was going to "erase him" from the earth and that he will have him "killed."

Jackie, tells our snitch, is considering filing a harassment complaint against Diddy with the LAPD.

And this isn't the first time that Kim SLIPPED UP and nearly got a dude k!llED. The first time was with deceased record executive Shakir Stewart. A well placed insider explained, "Kim was seeing Shakir and Diddy found out and he went apesh*t. He tracked Shakir down to his hotel. Then Diddy went up there (without security) and beat him to a bloody pulp. Don't let the shiny suits and curls fool you. Diddy will f*ck a [N WORD] up."

WOOOOW!! Who knew that Diddy was gangsta like that!!!


[pic - click to view]

 EXPLOSIVE REPORT: Diddy Spazzes Out . . . Threatens To murder Kim Porters New BOYFRIEND . . . And The New BF Is A FAMOUS ACTOR!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2010

97 comments for "Diddy Threatens To Murder Kim Porter's New Boyfriend Actor Jackie Long [MediaTakeOut]"

 8 years ago '09        #2
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 0 0
diddy >>> he'll beat ya a.ss with a bottle of Ciroc..
Bottleclap a mu'f*ckaaah
 8 years ago '04        #3
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 160 160
I guess Jackie Long ain't see Get Him To The Greek. Diddy don't play.
 8 years ago '04        #4
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,477 | Props total: 83 83
 Michael_Moore said:
October 28, 2010. MediaTakeOut.com just received a STUNNING REPORT, Diddy just threatened his babys mother Kim Porter's new boyfriend, actor Jackie Long.

Here's what we know. For years, Diddy has basicly been keeping Kim as a KEPT WOMAN. He pays all her bills and gives her EXTRA child support. In return, he expect her to look the other way with his jumpoffs - and not be romantically involved with any other man.

According to our insider, Kim has generally AGREED to this arrangement - but recently she began seeing actor Jackie Long (from the movie ATL).

Well MediaTakeOut.com learned that Diddy FOUND OUT about Jackie and Kim and he THREATENED Jackie. Specifically, Diddy told him that he was going to "erase him" from the earth and that he will have him "killed."

Jackie, tells our snitch, is considering filing a harassment complaint against Diddy with the LAPD.

And this isn't the first time that Kim SLIPPED UP and nearly got a dude k!llED. The first time was with deceased record executive Shakir Stewart. A well placed insider explained, "Kim was seeing Shakir and Diddy found out and he went apesh*t. He tracked Shakir down to his hotel. Then Diddy went up there (without security) and beat him to a bloody pulp. Don't let the shiny suits and curls fool you. Diddy will f*ck a [N WORD] up."

WOOOOW!! Who knew that Diddy was gangsta like that!!!


I knew it hence this thread I created a while back.




Last edited by God_Manifested; 03-28-2011 at 11:18 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #5
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,644 | Props total: 2617 2617
^^ Good for you
 8 years ago '04        #6
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,737 | Props total: 9862 9862
mediatakeout needs to be banned on this site
 10-28-2010, 09:55 AM         #7
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


 8 years ago '04        #8
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,510 | Props total: 1000 1000
*waits for super thug response*
 8 years ago '04        #9
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,477 | Props total: 83 83
You really think he is as handsome as I am, that's interesting, but I have to say I disagree.
 8 years ago '04        #10
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,477 | Props total: 83 83
 jayjay2 said:
^^ Good for you
There seems to be a sneaky undertone to your post, don't ever be afraid if you got something on your mind that you want to express to me let it be known.
 8 years ago '04        #11
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,477 | Props total: 83 83
 Mista Mizatti said:
*waits for super thug response*

What I look like spending my nights in jail I could never be a thug they don't dress this well - Malice
 8 years ago '07        #12
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,703 | Props total: 6900 6900
lol@diddy crying over some old pus*y.

what a lame
 8 years ago '05        #13
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1 1
ok.........then
 8 years ago '09        #14
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,272 | Props total: 24051 24051
 10-28-2010, 10:19 AM         #15
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '06        #16
Badnewz100 
space
avatar space
space
$4,946 | Props total: 4881 4881
Diddy actin real simpish right now.
 8 years ago '10        #17
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,183 | Props total: 10 10
why yall n*ggas keep postin s**t from Media Fakeout like that's a real a.ss source

 8 years ago '06        #18
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,935 | Props total: 165 165
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
There seems to be a sneaky undertone to your post, don't ever be afraid if you got something on your mind that you want to express to me let it be known.
Goddamn bruh! What happened to all that low post count s**t you used to talk? You din did damn near caught me! You din had like 600 posts in the last month. I guess you just as lame as all the people you talked bad about huh?
 8 years ago '10        #19
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
What I look like spending my nights in jail I could never be a thug they don't dress this well - Malice
at a n*gga talkin bout dressing well when his pic is in black n white so he can hid da fact dat his shirt is faded and dingy foh s**tty braids...
 8 years ago '04        #20
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,477 | Props total: 83 83
 luckluck said:
Goddamn bruh! What happened to all that low post count s**t you used to talk? You din did damn near caught me! You din had like 600 posts in the last month. I guess you just as lame as all the people you talked bad about huh?
I have to say the last few months have been like a vacation to me, I don't like it but then I do like it a lil bit too though things will come back around like they posed to or we might have to do something new we in a transitional period something or someone will give though, lame I don't mind that I'm just me youngin. But definitely got a lot of free time on my hands lately, I thinks it's cool that you notice and remember me though cause have I no idea who you are, you never know I might just buy myself a spotlight and make myself famous obviously you would take interest at a minimum. For the good times and the bad times and the ups and the downs that make us who we are let's have a toast, salute.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Loso’s Pitch to get Kuz to play in NY
51 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Drake- I’m Upset
412 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside travis mccoy washed
69 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy