Oct 27 - Republican Leader Says 'Black Men Prefer Drug Dealing Over Going to College' (VIDEO)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #101
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 Mathematic said:
didnt bill cosby say the same thing a couple years ago?
f**k bill cosby
 7 years ago '07        #102
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 foshomoney said:
The thread title spun what he actually said into something racist. Black men do sell drugs because they know college or no college it's hard to find a good jobs nowadays.
wow......................
 10-28-2010, 01:57 PM         #103
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
wow......................
sometimes you wonder do they know where they are right?
 7 years ago '07        #104
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Dos-effect said:
sometimes you wonder do they know where they are right?
yea it amazes me
 10-28-2010, 04:04 PM         #105
v** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
So you think like 7/10 black men rather do drugs than goto college. What are you basing this on?
He saying as of rite now we aint living to our fool potetential...think about it,,watever it is you do cant you do it alot better bro..or are we jus skatin thu da program and o" as long as i make it on time i aint gon get fired today'' or o" i jus get da answers of of bing.com and im good"..with da hoes it seem like all of em taking the safe road to success which is get a job and go to school and theyre doing to they upmost potetential and thats working so well that its now a stat.We only got 1 more year yall. Once obama go home they mite just try to shut out the black man. You see they already making this movie with janet and all them heavyhitters. Thats gon make a huge impact then bet making this little celebration for black girls on the 2nd. HEY they mite be already making that move now. Once Sarah palin gets the seat with her dumb a.ss that mite just happen. BROTHAS we mite wanna get back on our s**t before its to late. Looking at what i just typed making me wanna sign up for some s**t now that cdl s**t i hear is boomin..cant go wrong rite there:cool-smiley-009: Wake Up Fellas!
 10-28-2010, 05:10 PM         #106
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 v** said:
He saying as of rite now we aint living to our fool potetential...think about it,,watever it is you do cant you do it alot better bro..or are we jus skatin thu da program and o" as long as i make it on time i aint gon get fired today'' or o" i jus get da answers of of bing.com and im good"..with da hoes it seem like all of em taking the safe road to success which is get a job and go to school and theyre doing to they upmost potetential and thats working so well that its now a stat.We only got 1 more year yall. Once obama go home they mite just try to shut out the black man. You see they already making this movie with janet and all them heavyhitters. Thats gon make a huge impact then bet making this little celebration for black girls on the 2nd. HEY they mite be already making that move now. Once Sarah palin gets the seat with her dumb a.ss that mite just happen. BROTHAS we mite wanna get back on our s**t before its to late. Looking at what i just typed making me wanna sign up for some s**t now that cdl s**t i hear is boomin..cant go wrong rite there:cool-smiley-009: Wake Up Fellas!
WTF are you talking about?.................lmao.........just f**king with you, from what I understood I get what you are saying........but Palin will never be President.........and Im pushing Obama to 2016 for sure.......the dude has changed this country more then any president since Reagan.....but even Reagan didnt give a f**k about the poor......Obama at least pretends to
 7 years ago '07        #107
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 3312 3312
 Perfectibilist said:
It's not like he's lying.....
And guys need to quit acting like just because they're ONE person out of a million who don't fit the stereotype that it must not be true.
It's actually the other way around. Here in SoCal, I see more minorities in college more than the majority because the majority dont have to want for nothing. They have everything at home and their parents are hindering them to be comfortable in NOT going to college. Minorities here are trained from the beginning that to want more out of life, you have to go to college. Every once in a while, I see a minority dope boy. I'm not talkin about some young n*gga pushing dimes and dubs of weed, I'm talkin about Ricky Ross or Frank Lucas dope boys who make a living off it. I rarely see them type n*ggas
 10-28-2010, 05:29 PM         #108
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drug dealing > college...i hate college...a waste of time...u waste ur life getting a useless piece of paper...atleast dope dealers have a shot at making a living
 7 years ago '05        #109
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,292 | Props total: 4709 4709
 klm1015 said:
just because they do it doesnt mean they enjoy it
a lot of them have no other choice.
you are truly an ignorant a**hole
excuses....
 7 years ago '05        #110
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,292 | Props total: 4709 4709
 DrX said:
drug dealing > college...i hate college...a waste of time...u waste ur life getting a useless piece of paper...atleast dope dealers have a shot at making a living
so do college grads...
 7 years ago '08        #111
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 J.R. Hyphy said:
that's this wanna-be-elitist dude huh? Thinks he's a Rockefeller...that must be the European in him

Anyway, most white people are racist and work to keep racism institutionalized, like such....
f**kING
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago