Oct 27 - Republican Leader Says 'Black Men Prefer Drug Dealing Over Going to College' (VIDEO)

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 theking1 said:
i dont give a f**k
 7 years ago '04        #82
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 theking1 said:
i dont give a f**k
I should have known not of had a battle of wit with an unarmed man. You get responses like, "I don't give a f**k ." It's a true testament the dirt worth of your character.
 10-27-2010, 10:30 PM         #83
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
you dont see anybody talking down about these guys....how about polling them and see what the numbers say?

"They get that money tho"

but some how its always the blackmen that get the short end of the stick and get talked about...
wtf did they jump him for
 7 years ago '10        #84
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Shea-bird said:
I should have known not of had a battle of wit with an unarmed man. You get responses like, "I don't give a f**k ." It's a true testament the dirt worth of your character.
stfu white boy
 7 years ago '07        #85
jr2009 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 207 207
it is what it is if people think that way let em. all i know is that im in college and got a job..not flipping no burgers eitha. but i know n*ggas thats going to college and sellin drugs all at the same time. AND WHO IN THE f**k SAID ITS EASIER TO SELL DRUGS? because that a lie
 10-28-2010, 12:02 AM         #86
mostlyjunkfood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '06        #87
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,634 | Props total: 8565 8565
im not offended by anything he said. It is what is. Do what you want to do with yo life. I cant tell nobody how to get their money or unless I can put money in their hands or give them a job. Im not with that all black people need to come to together as one bulls**t. Because people got their own ways.
 7 years ago '07        #88
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6098 6098
i really don't see anything wrong with this....

a lot of people from low income areas dont exactly put education high on their priority list. plus he said "minorities" and was talking about both black and latinos. after all the girls question was about both groups of people.

the reason is black and latino boys/men from the hood are very impressionable when it comes to the activities of their hood. if they see the drug man driving a benz, f**kin bad b**ches, and rockin diamonds on their ears and neck they feel thats the life they need to live to achieve those things. from what i've seen i know how impressionable hood n*ggas are. in the south the moment jeezy and TI started talking about coke and ex pills dudes started sniffing coke and poppin beans. ex is hot in the south.
 7 years ago '04        #89
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 theking1 said:
stfu white boy
You've been successfully crushed.
 10-28-2010, 08:13 AM         #90
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ummmmmmm, so some of y'all love "trap music" defend artists like jay z who have made a career of perpetuating this stereotype and now you're mad for someone making a statement like this per our own popular culture? contemporary hip hop is poison hurting us from every angle, taking us backwards f'real.
 10-28-2010, 09:36 AM         #91
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This remark is a generalization, based on the fact that I doubt this man has honeslty been around young black men to speak to them about thier aspirations in life in any type of community.....plus he is a Republican.......we all know most of these a**holes are so removed from reality its not even funny.......

What I find funny is some of the same people who claim racism when blacks on this board speak on race relations......yet they blindly believe what this man says to be true...........wtf.......crackers are unbelivable
 10-28-2010, 09:40 AM         #92
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
ummmmmmm, so some of y'all love "trap music" defend artists like jay z who have made a career of perpetuating this stereotype and now you're mad for someone making a statement like this per our own popular culture? contemporary hip hop is poison hurting us from every angle, taking us backwards f'real.
in that aspect why I do understand there is some truth to this, its only music.....you dont look at people who like country music and honestly believe that thier fans are all redneck 5 oclock somewhere alcholics or men who beat thier wife like some of thier songs support.....Black men get a bad rep in this country as misguided men who strongly endorse negative steretypes and ignorance.........there are AlOT more positivie brothers in this country then we get credit for.........but in true American form the negative aspect is always represented more then positive...........some story different decade
 7 years ago '05        #93
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
this issue isn't about minorities it's about Socio-economic status...

it's not that minorities rather deal drugs, but rather those in low SES have very few options and take their choice of what is available...

EVERY black person i know is in college or has graduated with me...but i grew up in an area where everyone (regardless of race) went to college...going to college is like waking up...

but maybe if I hit a low-income area, the results may be different....i still think it is wrong to say they PREFER to deal drugs, rather than for a multitude of reasons, they chose to deal drugs...
 7 years ago '04        #94
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 Mathematic said:
you still believing that myth, huh? its an old fact but today it gotta be true cuz obama said it, right?

[pic - click to view]

props

stogz said:

Hey, let's all make generalizations....

Black men prefer to sell drugs than to go to school.

Mexicans that live in america are doing so illegally.

Muslims are terrorists.

White people are the devil.
so racist
 KingoBling said:
Shock thread title.
came from the source
 stillers09 said:
i didnt hear "black men" in that video at all...stupid misleading thread titles
when the woman asked the question, she said "speak on african american and latino men in particular" when he was answering the question that is who he was speaking on in particular. you cant take that out of context. im just sayin

:cash:

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 10-28-2010 at 11:29 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #95
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 Perfectibilist said:
Numbers don't lie and real-world results don't lie.
But feeling bitter because you don't want it to be true doesn't mean that it isn't true.
just because they do it doesnt mean they enjoy it
a lot of them have no other choice.
you are truly an ignorant a**hole
 7 years ago '08        #96
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
T/S needs to change the title he makes it seem as though the man was going on a racist rant about blacks in general. I watched the video and after listening to what this man said I ain't mad at him because although what he was talking about was the truth it was nothing new.
 7 years ago '05        #97
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
the numbers don't lie, but they don't always tell the truth either...you can take what you want from most data...
 10-28-2010, 12:04 PM         #98
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I've been in the city and the dichotomy of the women and the men in the minorities, there is a difference in the fact that most minority women, either the single parent or coming from a poor neighborhood, are motivated more so than the minority men," Reynolds said, when asked what he would do to increase diversity at state colleges. "And it's a pretty good reason. Most of the women who are single parents have to find work to support their family. The minority men find it more lucrative to be able to do drugs or other avenues rather than do education. It's easier."

This whole comment is just retarded.........and made by a man who obviously is not fond of black people........and further more does not know s**t about what is going on in these neighborhoods......yes there is drug dealing.........but most men and women are working hard to support thier families...............Im tired of these people with thier champaigne life always trying to make it hard on those who are not part of the successful America........then instead of implementing ways to help to equal the playing field, they come up with these ignorant ideas that if they are not able to make it to the top its thier own fault.........when in reality these a**holes at the top just keep stripping thier possibilities to make anything better........then they sit back with this who me couldnt be attitude........thats the predicament america is in........people need to wake up, stop endorsing this bulls**t.......the numbers are not right they are skewed...........they want blacks in jail and not in schools.....if they did not they would be building more colleges and better schoosl in anticipation of more students attending...........instead of building more jails in anticipation of more offenders........assbackwards country...............and why are people supporting this a**hole at all?

Last edited by Dos-effect; 10-28-2010 at 12:06 PM..
 10-28-2010, 12:05 PM         #99
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perfectibilist said:
Numbers don't lie and real-world results don't lie.
But feeling bitter because you don't want it to be true doesn't mean that it isn't true.
yeap... you do have a point
 10-28-2010, 12:07 PM         #100
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t- all he did was listen to rap music make that conclusion. Turn on the radio and you be the judge.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy