Oct 27 - Republican Leader Says 'Black Men Prefer Drug Dealing Over Going to College' (VIDEO)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,528 | Props total: 7640 7640
I went to college, f**k him.
 10-27-2010, 06:41 PM         #62
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shock thread title.

the way it was worded by the guy was true, and not some ignorant southern racist type s**t.

reminds me of when Obama said people in teh midwest cling to god and guns.
 10-27-2010, 06:43 PM         #63
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What about the drug dealers who sell to go to college...? Does this apply to them also..?
 7 years ago '07        #64
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30329 30329
 foshomoney said:
The thread title spun what he actually said into something racist. Black men do sell drugs because they know college or no college it's hard to find a good jobs nowadays.
No!

POOR people sell drugs (and rob/steal) because they believe there is no other way. However, rich people sell drugs too.... a lot of it legal, and more dangerous than illegal drugs. Has absolutely nothing to do with race.

Who the f**k grows the drugs? Who manufacturers drugs? Who is the transporter of the drugs? Who are the wholesale traffikers of the drugs? No, let's blame the whole drug trade on the most insignificant part.... some black guy in compton or brooklyn. Like them same drugs don't make it to San Bernadino and Mount Vernon.
 7 years ago '04        #65
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 4996 4996
i dont know why everyone is butthurt..he is speaking the truth..

i know african americans that have risen through the system or the hood but every one of there stories were the same, either follow the crowd or be outcasted and made fun of. No one is holding them back except themselves because the society you live in is what you mimic so I can see why he said that.

He really didn't give a good explanation but I understand what he was trying to say...

this is american media once again making an issue larger than life when it is minuscule
 10-27-2010, 07:21 PM         #66
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
didnt bill cosby say the same thing a couple years ago?

if we wanna believe in statistics, since 2000, more black men have been arrested for drug possession and distribution than those who have graduated college. A lot of those arrest were bogus and didn't lead to convictions, but still.......

why do black people and folks in the media get offended so easily? don't like what someone is saying, don't listen.
 7 years ago '10        #67
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 freakbucket said:

if we wanna believe in statistics, since 2000, more black men have been arrested for drug possession and distribution than those who have graduated college. A lot of those arrest were bogus and didn't lead to convictions, but still.......

why do black people and folks in the media get offended so easily? don't like what someone is saying, don't listen.
who cares f**k white people
 7 years ago '10        #68
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 1495 1495
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
He said MOST; @ mawf**kas on here cryin and s**t; sounds dead on to me
I'm black but white people, especially ones in position of power have to watch what they say so closely it's crazy... Dude said "most", so he isn't lying at least from my personal experience...

I know 2 black males (including me) from my school who are at a University, neither are big but I'm trying to get there... I have a couple who are in community colleges (and plan to graduate from there) and the rest are still in the streets.. aspiring drug dealers

If a black man of power would've said it, people would say he was just being real and the thread would struggle to go to 2 pages... I understand whites can use less generalizations but they also catch heat for s**t they wouldn't catch if they were the other race
 10-27-2010, 08:01 PM         #69
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im black and i dont like how he said they choose the easy way out to sell drugs. selling drugs is not as easy as they think. my sig explains it. but he is wrong for sayin minorities, he should have said people livin in ghettos and poor areas tend to do that. i was raised in the hood and it was like that in the hood but i got myself out of there and all the n*ggas i c in the suburbs are usually in college and have a good job.

when u live in the hood, you dont have many options. my boy from the hood was always a good n*gga but he grew up poor and his girl had a baby when he was young and he had to sell drugs to support his baby and would do anythin to support his baby. hes not a bad person, he just grew up in a hard environment and needed money to support his fam.
 7 years ago '07        #70
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30329 30329
I swear... there are a bunch of stupid, ignorant, people in this thread.

Hey, let's all make generalizations....

Black men prefer to sell drugs than to go to school.

Mexicans that live in america are doing so illegally.

Muslims are terrorists.

White people are the devil.

Who wants to add? Come on, don't be shy. We all want to live in a world where everything is generalized therefore, nothing is accurate. Ignorance for all is not just welcomed, it's expected... and a goal.
 7 years ago '08        #71
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Storchaveli said:
b**ch please. You swear the difference is astronomical. You barely missed that statistic by like 90K. Watch that little picture go to s**t after the World Series ends or the Super Bowl. (figure out what I mean)
you were the one talking about "statistically speaking"...and i showed you mine. now show yours.....not your emotions but the statistics you talk about...not what you heard Obama say on "MTV at a town hall meeting a few weeks ago" and not what you think...STATISTICS...remember. YOU brought up statistics...

Last edited by supervillain; 10-27-2010 at 08:27 PM..
 10-27-2010, 08:27 PM         #72
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at everyone getting their panties in bunches..
numbers dont lie fools.

get back to me when you figure out why it is that the clear majority of prisoners are minorities..
or why there almost as many blacks on welfare as whites (even tho whites vastly outnumber them)
explain that to me before you resort to calling people racist
 10-27-2010, 08:32 PM         #73
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
30% of US inmates are illegal immigrants (nearly all hispanic)

think about that...:hmm:

that means that about 1/3 of all crime in today's america is committed by people who should never have been allowed across the border in the first place

.... and they say all illegals come here for work
 10-27-2010, 08:33 PM         #74
kb45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TBH, I don't know why you (Black people) call yourself minorities, I think you guy have been here just as long as the whites have.

Although, if we talking numbers, all of you are minorities with the exception of Hispanics.

But to the original post ......

Anger is a catalyst for change.

Last edited by kb45; 10-27-2010 at 08:36 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #75
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 theking1 said:
who cares f**k white people
You're clearly a high-school dropout, that's if you even started.
 10-27-2010, 08:50 PM         #76
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People screaming racist but....look at the stats. He didn't say every single black person you sensitive b**ches.
 7 years ago '10        #77
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Shea-bird said:
You're clearly a high-school dropout, that's if you even started.
nope i was just born with a rich family dont hate plus i dont give a f**k what white people thinks about me
 7 years ago '04        #78
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
Unless the statistics that people keep bringing up to justify this say 100%, his blanket statement is racist stereotyping.

Last edited by HHS; 10-27-2010 at 09:01 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #79
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 theking1 said:
nope i was just born with a rich family dont hate plus i dont give a f**k what white people thinks about me
If any of that made sense I'd almost believe you.
 7 years ago '10        #80
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Shea-bird said:
If any of that made sense I'd almost believe you.
i dont give a f**k
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago