Oct 27 - Republican Leader Says 'Black Men Prefer Drug Dealing Over Going to College' (VIDEO)

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11

[pic - click to view]

thug life b**ch
 10-27-2010, 05:18 PM         #42
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok well the topic of this post is a complete fail. He said minorities not 'black men' so the attempt to make him seem racist is a fail. (well maybe not,because half of these n*ggaz think hes racist already)What he says is true ,poor people rather sell drugs then go to college because its a quicker means of money
 10-27-2010, 05:18 PM         #43
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well until some of u come live in my shoes and where I'm from where sometimes you have to do what you have to do to make it. Yeah, there are alot of ignorant black people around, and we get everything we deserve sometimes. But, when you are down and in need the last hing you worried about is finding a job today when your kids are hungry today. Then you have the people that made a mistake and it gets held against them for the rest of their lives, what you think we gonna do? We gonna do what we know best, HUSTLE!!! The solution lies on both sides. WE have to stop acting like there's no other solution. Stop being lazy, talking about you want a 60,000 a year job and too lazy to do what it takes to get there. STOP blaming the white people for holding you down and let that s*it go. They not holding you down no more than you holding yourself down. STOP holding each other back cuz we doing more damage than they doing to us. And finally, EDUCATE yourself. I followed the advice I was given and I found out I was stronger and more capable than I ever thought I was. I have a degree in Paralegal (Ironic huh?), my own dump truck business, and a whole different outlook on life because I had to break that cycle and change my ways of thinking. Aint sh*it they can tell me or anyone else. I think that's good for someone that came from a broken home and did time for selling drugs, numerous a.ssaults, and a shooting charge!! Sometimes I still can't believe it sometimes.
 7 years ago '10        #44
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 palogee said:
1) I don't live in This honky's state
2) I wouldn't vote for him
3) I really don't give two f**ks what a white man thinks about s**t.

You all can sit here and listen to this racist generalizing honky spew off the statistics for n*ggas(Not Black men). He won't acknowledge the fact that when a black man and a white man has the same experience and education, the black man makes 60% less that the white dude does. Bet this Jim crow spin off would never address that issue. Nor will he address how white neighborhoods have better schools, tools to teach and teachers and bl;acks use s**t from 15-20 years ago.

So Though I could be mad, I'm not. This white man is being exactly who his sick a.ss ancestors bred him to be. A generalizing bigot who thinks he has all solutions for the earth when the trith is he and people like him are the problem. The truth is things would be a lot different if whitey would have just stayed in Europe. But we(Black men) are expected to thrive in a system that was created by whites, controlled by whites, dictated by whites, handled and monitored by whites. Think those same whites won't do what is necessary to keep out down and their people prospering you're an idiot.
:agreement6:
 10-27-2010, 05:22 PM         #45
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nc4life said:
Well until some of u come live in my shoes and where I'm from where sometimes you have to do what you have to do to make it. Yeah, there are alot of ignorant black people around, and we get everything we deserve sometimes. But, when you are down and in need the last hing you worried about is finding a job today when your kids are hungry today. Then you have the people that made a mistake and it gets held against them for the rest of their lives, what you think we gonna do? We gonna do what we know best, HUSTLE!!! The solution lies on both sides. WE have to stop acting like there's no other solution. Stop being lazy, talking about you want a 60,000 a year job and too lazy to do what it takes to get there. STOP blaming the white people for holding you down and let that s*it go. They not holding you down no more than you holding yourself down. STOP holding each other back cuz we doing more damage than they doing to us. And finally, EDUCATE yourself. I followed the advice I was given and I found out I was stronger and more capable than I ever thought I was. I have a degree in Paralegal (Ironic huh?), my own dump truck business, and a whole different outlook on life because I had to break that cycle and change my ways of thinking. Aint sh*it they can tell me or anyone else. I think that's good for someone that came from a broken home and did time for selling drugs, numerous a.ssaults, and a shooting charge!! Sometimes I still can't believe it sometimes.
:blahblah: did not read
 7 years ago '06        #46
dprodigy07 
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
His wording is way off with his generalizations BUT the gist of what he is saying is right unfortunately.
 7 years ago '07        #47
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 TEK2yuhDOME said:
:blahblah: did not read

Judging by your username, I a.ssume your post meant

"can not read"
 7 years ago '04        #48
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #49
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Crookz said:
yup.
he won't mention how its easier for minority women to make it in society because they're never deemed as the threats minority men are perceived to be. I've walked down the street wearing 3 piece suits and white people will still "mysteriously" run to a "safe" distance when they're 10 feet within me on a solitary street. i dont walk around mean mugging people, reciting violent rap lyrics or walking with a hood strut so why do some white people feel threatened by me?

i met a white girl at a bar once and took a stroll with her near central park and the same s**t happened... her reaction was shock and shame cuz she never realized how blatantly prejudice some white people still act.
at least i stuck it to the white bigots by stickin it in her :lachen001:
at giving her the mandingo
 7 years ago '10        #50
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Mathematic said:
who(savior) are you referring too? and is this another generalization? C'mon h3av3n!!!
makaveli the savior
 10-27-2010, 05:36 PM         #51
Moody P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't usually comment on these topics but in the U.S. what is the definition of minorities?? The answer: Non-White or Caucasian... So regardless of if he wasn't talking directly about Black Men, The intent was racially categorized as a generalization of........
 7 years ago '05        #52
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1196 1196
it's mainly cause of who represents black folk in the eyes of public are always rappers or athletes and usually isn't someone in a positive light to society i don't really have a say on it except i kind of see both sides

i mean obviously if your in college or a college student your going to disagree with this statement.

now if your not in college or a college student i think your going to agree with this statement.

i mean people in this thread even said that they were in college and don't agree. or vice versa.
 7 years ago '04        #53
I10YELLABOI29 
space
space
$864 | Props total: 101 101
He didn't say anything wrong in my opinion. hell n*ggas do find that easier. Today the streets are drying up and the 30-40yr olds without jobs who were slanging don't know what to do with their lives at this point.
 7 years ago '06        #54
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,992 | Props total: 4027 4027
 Mathematic said:
you still believing that myth, huh? its an old fact but today it gotta be true cuz obama said it, right?

[pic - click to view]

b**ch please. You swear the difference is astronomical. You barely missed that statistic by like 90K. Watch that little picture go to s**t after the World Series ends or the Super Bowl. (figure out what I mean)
 10-27-2010, 05:53 PM         #55
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 80sbabyent said:
Did he say anything wrong? This is true at least where I was raised. Out of my entire high school class me and one other guy went to college only I finished, but like 10-15 of them now sell drugs.
Actually he's wrong, you can tell by college athletes, most of them are BLACK... And the truth is most blacks are going to college, because you can also sell to COLLEGE KIDS.. I know I did, but I also got my degree, s**t was WIN-WIN!
 7 years ago '10        #56
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
b**ch please. You swear the difference is astronomical. You barely missed that statistic by like 90K. Watch that little picture go to s**t after the World Series ends or the Super Bowl. (figure out what I mean)
 10-27-2010, 06:09 PM         #57
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
The moment you see an article which shows some White guy saying something derogatory about any other race, especially Black, your the first one waving the metaphorical flag about whitey, honkies and what other sophisticated terms you can come up with. Instead of being up in arms when any subject like this is posted, generalizing all White people that walk the face of the Earth, why don't you think for one second think how we as White Americans feel towards s**thead idiots like this who become some kind of poster child for White America? We don't condone people like this, but you don't even think about that. Instead, you're quick to point the finger and site things of the past while blaming the present. You always use the cliche' "history repeats," but it's pretty clear that it's your motto also. Haven't you ever heard case studies or read the 5 agreements? If you portray a person or group as something they're not, and constantly judge them under false pretenses, their ego will begin to reflect the negative attributes you've introduced if accepted. You blaming White people for the wrong doings of a select handful of back pocket, political sycophants in not helping alleviate the problem, but adding to it. Therefore you're equally as guilty as what you claim to hate so much, which is a shame. You seem like an intelligent guy, but you say some really negative retarded s**t. Condemning a group for the actions of few is the ugliest form of emotional perversion.

That's your cue to talk about the Indians and do your thing.
The problem with what you said is that you or whites like yourself who dont share this point of view, only get involved to clear the "White" population from getting attacked. But none of you ever ask ignorant f**ks like this to print retractions. I wont lie I cant stand white people because they innately believe in stereotypes, and thats the f**king problem.
 10-27-2010, 06:21 PM         #58
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh dude acting like we cant hustle and go to college at the same time
 7 years ago '04        #59
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
the numbers aint important. makes a point, but thats only true in the hood not US Wide

theres tons of GRANTS not just loans out there for black college students. s**t i know a few who are getting paid by the state to go to school!! buying rims or clothes from their rent check and staying with moms pocketing the money for taking some wack GE classes to meet minimum.

affirmative action is crazy and makes getting into college the easiest for minorities. seriously. if you are black or latino take advantage of that s**t now. especially in this recession theres no good **future** jobs anyway

s**t as long as you dont drift into no harder s**t, selling weed in college is a path to success ive seen work....
 7 years ago '07        #60
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Jinusean said:
That and the fact that people are so easily influenced without actually mingling with the said people on which they stereotype, this will never die

And no, black, but the name, "Jinusean" is a korea rap group.
why the f**k you think I asked if you were Korean?
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
85 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy