Oct 27 - Republican Leader Says 'Black Men Prefer Drug Dealing Over Going to College' (VIDEO)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 palogee said:
1) I don't live in This honky's state
2) I wouldn't vote for him
3) I really don't give two f**ks what a white man thinks about s**t.

You all can sit here and listen to this racist generalizing honky spew off the statistics for n*ggas(Not Black men). He won't acknowledge the fact that when a black man and a white man has the same experience and education, the black man makes 60% less that the white dude does. Bet this Jim crow spin off would never address that issue. Nor will he address how white neighborhoods have better schools, tools to teach and teachers and bl;acks use s**t from 15-20 years ago.

So Though I could be mad, I'm not. This white man is being exactly who his sick a.ss ancestors bred him to be. A generalizing bigot who thinks he has all solutions for the earth when the trith is he and people like him are the problem. The truth is things would be a lot different if whitey would have just stayed in Europe. But we(Black men) are expected to thrive in a system that was created by whites, controlled by whites, dictated by whites, handled and monitored by whites. Think those same whites won't do what is necessary to keep out down and their people prospering you're an idiot.
Wow man, now that's some racist s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #22
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 palogee said:
1) I don't live in This honky's state
2) I wouldn't vote for him
3) I really don't give two f**ks what a white man thinks about s**t.

You all can sit here and listen to this racist generalizing honky spew off the statistics for n*ggas(Not Black men). He won't acknowledge the fact that when a black man and a white man has the same experience and education, the black man makes 60% less that the white dude does. Bet this Jim crow spin off would never address that issue. Nor will he address how white neighborhoods have better schools, tools to teach and teachers and bl;acks use s**t from 15-20 years ago.

So Though I could be mad, I'm not. This white man is being exactly who his sick a.ss ancestors bred him to be. A generalizing bigot who thinks he has all solutions for the earth when the trith is he and people like him are the problem. The truth is things would be a lot different if whitey would have just stayed in Europe. But we(Black men) are expected to thrive in a system that was created by whites, controlled by whites, dictated by whites, handled and monitored by whites. Think those same whites won't do what is necessary to keep out down and their people prospering you're an idiot.

PREACH!!!
 7 years ago '04        #23
LEAGECY 
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 3 3
I'm in college but I have to agree high school there was a s**tload of black drug dealers
 7 years ago '04        #24
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 wtr1906 said:
PREACH!!!
You do understand there's a difference between preaching and succumbing to one man's warped vision of reality don't you?
 7 years ago '04        #25
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 tj.iscool said:
They poll only drug dealers? I'm just saying
 7 years ago '07        #26
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
man i don't know these are on of those times that it would have been better to be politically correct. I see what he was trying to say but he should know better than to say it that way but there are also a lot of white men selling large quantities of drugs going under the radar just saying though
 10-27-2010, 03:12 PM         #27
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
You do understand there's a difference between preaching and succumbing to one man's warped vision of reality don't you?
Whats so warped about it bro. I mean seriously break it down.... I'll wait.
 7 years ago '04        #28
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11565 11565
I honestly think black people just wanted be treated equally and fairly...

and regardless what you said that is not happening in todays society, people always say we bring up the race card in anything but people just understand how different people act towards you because of your skin color, regardless of how proper and respectful you are.
 7 years ago '05        #29
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
There are more black men in college than prison. And for the record I knew a drug dealer who used the money to pay for college because he couldn't get a scholarship. We was from the same neighborhood and went to the same high school. Got over 1400 on sats and had never got a grade lower than b in high school. But the school gave 3 other kids with lower grade averages and lower sat score scholarships that were white. He got denied after his interview. So honestly we all know its easier for whites to get in college than blacks. It also goes back to parents. Most of our parents are from the civil rights era so maybe they don't have the best jobs to put there kids in college. If we could all go I'm sure we would but the fact is the system is set up for inner city african americans and latinos to fail
 7 years ago '06        #30
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006

[pic - click to view]

Statistically speaking (look it up) there are more black men in prison than in college.

hbk83 said:
There are more black men in college than prison. And for the record I knew a drug dealer who used the money to pay for college because he couldn't get a scholarship. We was from the same neighborhood and went to the same high school. Got over 1400 on sats and had never got a grade lower than b in high school. But the school gave 3 other kids with lower grade averages and lower sat score scholarships that were white. He got denied after his interview. So honestly we all know its easier for whites to get in college than blacks. It also goes back to parents. Most of our parents are from the civil rights era so maybe they don't have the best jobs to put there kids in college. If we could all go I'm sure we would but the fact is the system is set up for inner city african americans and latinos to fail
Damn I didn't even see this post before I made mine. That is an outright LIE. When Obama was doing the Town Hall meeting for MTV a few weeks ago, the fact was brought up. Actually I think he said it HIMSELF.

Last edited by Storchaveli; 10-27-2010 at 03:41 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #31
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 palogee said:
Whats so warped about it bro. I mean seriously break it down.... I'll wait.
The moment you see an article which shows some White guy saying something derogatory about any other race, especially Black, your the first one waving the metaphorical flag about whitey, honkies and what other sophisticated terms you can come up with. Instead of being up in arms when any subject like this is posted, generalizing all White people that walk the face of the Earth, why don't you think for one second think how we as White Americans feel towards s**thead idiots like this who become some kind of poster child for White America? We don't condone people like this, but you don't even think about that. Instead, you're quick to point the finger and site things of the past while blaming the present. You always use the cliche' "history repeats," but it's pretty clear that it's your motto also. Haven't you ever heard case studies or read the 5 agreements? If you portray a person or group as something they're not, and constantly judge them under false pretenses, their ego will begin to reflect the negative attributes you've introduced if accepted. You blaming White people for the wrong doings of a select handful of back pocket, political sycophants in not helping alleviate the problem, but adding to it. Therefore you're equally as guilty as what you claim to hate so much, which is a shame. You seem like an intelligent guy, but you say some really negative retarded s**t. Condemning a group for the actions of few is the ugliest form of emotional perversion.

That's your cue to talk about the Indians and do your thing.
 7 years ago '08        #32
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,039 | Props total: 4873 4873
He can't just say blacks...include Whites & Mexicans and the word sometimes. A very small percentage do 10% maybe.
 7 years ago '08        #33
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Storchaveli said:

[pic - click to view]

Statistically speaking (look it up) there are more black men in prison than in college.

Damn I didn't even see this post before I made mine. That is an outright LIE. When Obama was doing the Town Hall meeting for MTV a few weeks ago, the fact was brought up. Actually I think he said it HIMSELF.
you still believing that myth, huh? its an old fact but today it gotta be true cuz obama said it, right?

If we actually checked the numbers we’d know that some things are getting better as the number of African-Americans in prison declined by 18,400 between 2000 and 2008. Some may be shocked to know that there are actually MORE black men in college (919,000) than in jail (827,680).

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by supervillain; 10-27-2010 at 04:19 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #34
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Again with the generalizations

If I said it once, I'm saying it again

For every bad things people stereotype, there's millions more that are good, but you never know or hear about it because we as humans focus on the negative instead of the positive. Think about it, somewhere along the lines, some people have that one negative thing that reminds them of someone. I mean seriously, if this isn't true about stereotyping I don't know what is:

A man can build millions of bridges, all types, shapes and form and suck one c*ck, he will not be known as a bridge builder but a c*ck sucker

Same goes everything else that's similiar to this
 7 years ago '09        #35
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 Shea-bird said:
The moment you see an article which shows some White guy saying something derogatory about any other race, especially Black, your the first one waving the metaphorical flag about whitey, honkies and what other sophisticated terms you can come up with. Instead of being up in arms when any subject like this is posted, generalizing all White people that walk the face of the Earth, why don't you think for one second think how we as White Americans feel towards s**thead idiots like this who become some kind of poster child for White America? We don't condone people like this, but you don't even think about that. Instead, you're quick to point the finger and site things of the past while blaming the present. You always use the cliche' "history repeats," but it's pretty clear that it's your motto also. Haven't you ever heard case studies or read the 5 agreements? If you portray a person or group as something they're not, and constantly judge them under false pretenses, their ego will begin to reflect the negative attributes you've introduced if accepted. You blaming White people for the wrong doings of a select handful of back pocket, political sycophants in not helping alleviate the problem, but adding to it. Therefore you're equally as guilty as what you claim to hate so much, which is a shame. You seem like an intelligent guy, but you say some really negative retarded s**t. Condemning a group for the actions of few is the ugliest form of emotional perversion.

That's your cue to talk about the Indians and do your thing.
aahh, u didnt appreciate how he generalized you huh?
 7 years ago '07        #36
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Jinusean said:
Again with the generalizations

If I said it once, I'm saying it again

For every bad things people stereotype, there's millions more that are good, but you never know or hear about it because we as humans focus on the negative instead of the positive. Think about it, somewhere along the lines, some people have that one negative thing that reminds them of someone. I mean seriously, if this isn't true about stereotyping I don't know what is:

A man can build millions of bridges, all types, shapes and form and suck one c*ck, he will not be known as a bridge builder but a c*ck sucker

Same goes everything else that's similiar to this
it seems as if people choose to only focus on the negative depending on which race it is though . You Korean?
 7 years ago '08        #37
space
space
 stxbreed said:
aahh, u didnt appreciate how he generalized you huh?
 7 years ago '05        #38
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
 Perfectibilist said:
It's not like he's lying.....
And guys need to quit acting like just because they're ONE person out of a million who don't fit the stereotype that it must not be true.
its not true...
 7 years ago '08        #39
space
space
 H3AV3N said:
Truth be told Blacks are horrifically cold toward one another. That is evil. It is sinful to be angry with someone without just cause! They are constantly stabbing each other in the feet.

What are these people going to do when their supposed savior returns ?
who(savior) are you referring too? and is this another generalization? C'mon h3av3n!!!
 7 years ago '10        #40
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 carltouss619 said:
it seems as if people choose to only focus on the negative depending on which race it is though . You Korean?
That and the fact that people are so easily influenced without actually mingling with the said people on which they stereotype, this will never die

And no, black, but the name, "Jinusean" is a korea rap group.
Home         

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy