Nicki Minaj Stressed Out Over "Pink Friday" Sales

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Hopefully this pushes her in the direction of the pr0n industry.
 10-27-2010, 04:00 PM         #62
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She is wack can't rap period
 7 years ago '09        #63
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 569 569
 NBA Brawler said:
i think she'll do a lil better than Drake's first week numbers.
Naw I don't think so...
 7 years ago '04        #64
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1232 1232
 X-NINE said:
and what are YOU wearing, n*gga?
Def not a shirt that looks like a table cloth gone wrong :scared2:
 7 years ago '04        #65
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
she wack son
 7 years ago '09        #66
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,391 | Props total: 5095 5095
and after all that s**t talkin

i think she will sell tho
 10-27-2010, 04:30 PM         #67
beyondvelvet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
He has buzz for a while and was co-signed by some of raps top acts and when I say top acts I mean legit top acts like Wayne and Jay.

Are you joking? Jay-Z was the person who recommended her for the Robin Thicke track. I don't pay much attention to the co-signs because half of them hoppin on what's hot, but damn near the whole industry has co-signed this chick. LUPE FIASCO said she was dope (and he wasn't talking about her body). You trippin dog.
 7 years ago '10        #68
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
shell do b.o.b numbers 80 thousand ish
 10-27-2010, 04:39 PM         #69
beyondvelvet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
She interacts with her fans way more than she should be.

You think so? I'm shocked at how much she does. I'm impressed.
 10-27-2010, 04:42 PM         #70
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think they're mismanaging Nicki and she should not have dropped so far removed from 'Your Love' and 'Massive Attack'. Nicki should do good numbers, maybe 250,000 which is great for a first week nowadays, but I don't think she can expect ridiculous numbers when her album hasn't convinced people outside of her fanbase to buy it.
 7 years ago '04        #71
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
 Budala said:
Plaid shirts in 2010 is whats poppin huh

I actually see alot of people wear plaid long sleeve button ups.. do u have a TV?
or do u ever go outside? or been to a club? thats not like a rare thing to see lol
for sure not odd enough to make a comment, unless ur just weird and wanted to comment that bad on another mans pic..

anyway... i like how all these regular a.ss people at home with no experience in the music industry, just know so much about the biz.. u guys should all be presidents of major labels, for now on labels should come to this forum to find kids to run their labels, since everyone here knows more then them, without ever even selling 1 record..

and she has zero talent?? really?? let me guess, but u do right?? all u need is the right promo and ur a platinum artist huh..lol
u guys are soooooooo funny lol.. if u say she cant rap at all ad has no talent, ur just a hater.. i dont follow her music, but the b**ch can rap her a.ss off, even if its not the type of rap u prefer, u cant lie and say she has zero talent..

and i seen someone say "Drake worked his a.ss off to go platinum" as if she isnt.
how is she not working hard.
 7 years ago '06        #72
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6738 6738
115thou or less
 7 years ago '04        #73
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1232 1232
 DollarBillYall said:
I actually see alot of people wear plaid long sleeve button ups.. do u have a TV?
or do u ever go outside? or been to a club? thats not like a rare thing to see lol
for sure not odd enough to make a comment, unless ur just weird and wanted to comment that bad on another mans pic..

anyway... i like how all these regular a.ss people at home with no experience in the music industry, just know so much about the biz.. u guys should all be presidents of major labels, for now on labels should come to this forum to find kids to run their labels, since everyone here knows more then them, without ever even selling 1 record..

and she has zero talent?? really?? let me guess, but u do right?? all u need is the right promo and ur a platinum artist huh..lol
u guys are soooooooo funny lol.. if u say she cant rap at all ad has no talent, ur just a hater.. i dont follow her music, but the b**ch can rap her a.ss off, even if its not the type of rap u prefer, u cant lie and say she has zero talent..

and i seen someone say "Drake worked his a.ss off to go platinum" as if she isnt.

ayooo.... just shut the f**k up.
 7 years ago '04        #74
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Dumb b**ch....lets hope its the last album she ever makes...:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #75
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
 Budala said:
ayooo.... just shut the f**k up.
woah.. lol

ur one of those kids that wish they were a tough guy in real life, so u go overboard wit the s**t talkin on the internet.. cuz its the only place u can say stuff like that.. lol
 10-27-2010, 05:58 PM         #76
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she will sell at least 200k. 200k is the mark i set for a super star rapper. few left eminem, drake, kanye, jay-z id put wayne there but s**t load of peeps gna be like it his last "album" didnt sell that

am i forgetting any other than em, drake, kanye & hova?

T.I. maybe we gna have to wait & see if his career over or not
 10-27-2010, 06:00 PM         #77
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dollabill u just noting that bout budda? these dudes act like the only clothes ppl wear are xxl t-shirts, fitted caps, a chain & baggy jeans. maybe a doo rag or sunglasses.
 10-27-2010, 06:41 PM         #78
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i ain knew her album is coming out
 7 years ago '05        #79
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2160 2160
 DollarBillYall said:

all that typing and u aint say sh!t...
 10-27-2010, 08:38 PM         #80
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all this time and still no s3xtape leak????

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy