Nicki Minaj Stressed Out Over "Pink Friday" Sales

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
61 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
111 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 WorldsGreatest said:
man, honestly I think she'll go gold at minimum the first week

can't even hate on her, she has a HUGE following... I don't know how some of y'all don't see that
Because she has no hit singles,her best to date is a top 14.
Only if every fan that bought that Your love song bought her album 1st week she aint going gold.

Katy Perry smashed the charts with singles and did 192,000 ,if you think her fanbase is bigger than Katys you would be wrong
 7 years ago '10        #22
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
No way she is doing 250k+ without a hit single.

Lmao @ gold first week.
 7 years ago '05        #23
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11799 11799
 HennyHeat said:

This song is pretty dope

She better have some flawless a.ss production.
 7 years ago '09        #24
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 Mocking Mind said:
No way she is doing 250k+ without a hit single.

Lmao @ gold first week.
Maybe Birdman will buy a truckload of CDs to save her blushes
 10-27-2010, 12:54 PM         #25
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IF she sells less than expected, then I'll say someone dropped that ball. 2010 been Nicki-fest, I swear. Other than that, sounds like the album will go platinum to me
 7 years ago '04        #26
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1297 1297
 X-NINE said:
IF she sells less than expected, then I'll say someone dropped that ball. 2010 been Nicki-fest, I swear. Other than that, sounds like the album will go platinum to me

Plaid shirts in 2010 is whats poppin huh
 7 years ago '05        #27
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Because she has no hit singles,her best to date is a top 14.
Only if every fan that bought that Your love song bought her album 1st week she aint going gold.

Katy Perry smashed the charts with singles and did 192,000 ,if you think her fanbase is bigger than Katys you would be wrong
black people wont buy katy perry...

but white, black, and magenta people will buy nicki...bet that..

so u may be right, but hip-hop is eatin these other genres up..slowly..people wanna be black.. dont u watch chelsea lately?
 7 years ago '08        #28
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
she'll be lucky to move 20k, Joe Budden gonna move more units with MM4
 7 years ago '04        #29
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
haven't people learned yet that having hit singles doesn't equal sales like that. its the following you have that makes sales

b.o.b had two of his singles in the top 5, 3 in the top 10. performed at all these award shows. even performed for the president and his 1st week sales wasn't even a 100,000 and his album is barley at gold now when it dropped 6 months ago

but then again its the third best selling rap album this year(as of right now) so what does that tell you.
 7 years ago '06        #30
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,684 | Props total: 8636 8636
I was never checking for her album and I think she can rap. But from what I hear from my female friends is that they only like her on features, abd her own songs are not that good.
 7 years ago '05        #31
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 9819 9819
 pkilla111 said:
she should be cause she aint gettin the drop or goin brick. and she aint no drake. she sucks and has no talent on the mic or anywhere
 Dos-effect said:
her buzz died down when she dropped check it out and people realized she wasn't s**t but another goofy a.ss pop act.........told yall.........her career is about to take a dive........the one thing lil kim was was always her self......them fake a.ss artist or manufactered artist never last long
First I approve these two prior message and I am going to use them to lead off into mine. First off Drake was on the scene for a minute and all his mixtape's whether they were sought after or not had something for everyone. The ladies loved the fact that he was singing and fellas was digging the beats, some of his flow and his lyrics/word play. At the end of the day Drake was not gimmick enhanced and that sets him apart from his label mate. Secondly, she is getting nervous because she doesn't believe her own hype. All the dumb faces, eye popping, different voice octaves and colorful wigs are attention getting but not enough at the end of the day to make folks spend their dough. Lastly, the majority of her followers are young girls and skinny jean wearing Lil B type dudes. This demographic does not have the dough to waste on her cd. They are out spending money to look like Cali Swag District and Nicki Minaj and not buy her cd. These groups of folks will download her cd before buying it. With Drake there was a legit fan base that wanted and waited for this cd. He has buzz for a while and was co-signed by some of raps top acts and when I say top acts I mean legit top acts like Wayne and Jay. I've been saying it for over a year...she is done. She is eye candy at best, a walking gimmick with an annoying voice and not an ounce of talent. She may move anywhere between 135k to 200k her first week. She may top off at 750k after another "hot" single drops. I see a "L" in her sales.
 10-27-2010, 01:15 PM         #32
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:
Plaid shirts in 2010 is whats poppin huh
and what are YOU wearing, n*gga?
 7 years ago '04        #33
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
if she's the second to underperform from young money then maybe the labels will finally realize that marketing dollars and manufactured hype cant sell albums, go back to finding and building quality artist.
 10-27-2010, 01:21 PM         #34
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
Didn't read. But I don't think she'll do that bad. What she should be concerned about is the quality of music on the album. In time the album will sell itself if the material is good.
Basically. People will tell their friends how good or bad the album is and whether they should buy it. If it sucks, no one will buy it except die hards. Simple.
 7 years ago '05        #35
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
First I approve these two prior message and I am going to use them to lead off into mine. First off Drake was on the scene for a minute and all his mixtape's whether they were sought after or not had something for everyone. The ladies loved the fact that he was singing and fellas was digging the beats, some of his flow and his lyrics/word play. At the end of the day Drake was not gimmick enhanced and that sets him apart from his label mate. Secondly, she is getting nervous because she doesn't believe her own hype. All the dumb faces, eye popping, different voice octaves and colorful wigs are attention getting but not enough at the end of the day to make folks spend their dough. Lastly, the majority of her followers are young girls and skinny jean wearing Lil B type dudes. This demographic does not have the dough to waste on her cd. They are out spending money to look like Cali Swag District and Nicki Minaj and not buy her cd. These groups of folks will download her cd before buying it. With Drake there was a legit fan base that wanted and waited for this cd. He has buzz for a while and was co-signed by some of raps top acts and when I say top acts I mean legit top acts like Wayne and Jay. I've been saying it for over a year...she is done. She is eye candy at best, a walking gimmick with an annoying voice and not an ounce of talent. She may move anywhere between 135k to 200k her first week. She may top off at 750k after another "hot" single drops. I see a "L" in her sales.
well thought out.. i cant wait for december to roll around if u correct.. its time for that b**ch to get back to the old nicki and deflate that head of hers..
 7 years ago '04        #36
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
damage control eh?
 7 years ago '10        #37
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 ColdbloodedQ said:
her album should have came out in the summer , her buzz seem to be dieing down , but Nov is a good time to drop because people are shopping more but it still seem like the buzz is dieing.
This is said about every artist when they are dropping a cd,
 10-27-2010, 01:40 PM         #38
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just drop a pr0n as a bundle wit the cd
 7 years ago '07        #39
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
well at least she not a big headed egotistical b**ch, and ego driven compared to other mainstream rappers. she gets points for being realistic.
 7 years ago '07        #40
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
200k - t0 350 k

First week
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
115 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy