most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Not ALL movies NEED to be in 3-D. Im waitin on this one.
 7 years ago '04        #102
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 Got Cheeve? said:
None of those dudes are elite anymore. marty about ran the well dry.

Del Toro is interesting but he's really hit or miss.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #103
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,099 | Props total: 4110 4110
Who gives a s**t now.

As far as the movie, after reading up on the Black Mask, that would be the best idea.
 7 years ago '05        #104
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 Arson said:
you'll have to stop going to theaters before 2020 then, 2D will be black and white status by then
@ that avy..... and thank god for the lack of the 3D!
 10-30-2010, 03:37 AM         #105
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only way 3D will ever prosper in the home entertainment market and become an industry standard is if films cease to be released in 2D (which WILL NOT happen) or if it comes to a point where it is implemented in all new TV's, which may happen once Toshiba's technology becomes cheaper and global, but only if there is the option to turn it off and if they eliminate the use of 3D glasses. The only reason Blu-Ray caught on was because of it's push in the market and the PS3's dependence on it, it was basically integrated in the market to the point where consumers didn't have much choice but to buy Blu-Ray media if they wanted HD content for their new HD TV's. Also, Blu-Ray has sold way more now that DVD's are also included mainly because the value in Combo Packs is undeniable. They still provide the most common media-platform for movies but also are future proofed both in Blu-Ray and in the Digital Copies. Also, Blu-Ray, at this point in the HD era, is sorta a necessity if anyone wants movies on a physical disc, while 3D really isn't necessary for anything other than d-bags who want to invite all their coworkers over and brag about how they swear they can feel the ocean breeze blowing on their pompous, glasses covered, money wasting faces for hours on end. People don't want to be out here spending thousands of dollars every time someone decides to try and reinvent home entertainment with something as gimmicky as 3D. I absolutely can't imagine people watching every single movie in 3D anytime soon. At most I can see someone coming over and saying "Oh cool, you have a 3D TV, can I see how it looks?" and then try it for a bit and be satisfied. Sure, some people love it (for some reason) but as far as it being an industry standard? Maybe one day in the distant future, but it is still too tacked on and temporary to be taken seriously by an industry that still hasn't fully adopted the HDTV era. But God knows I've been wrong before.

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 10-30-2010 at 03:41 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #106
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
The only way 3D will ever prosper in the home entertainment market and become an industry standard is if films cease to be released in 2D (which WILL NOT happen) or if it comes to a point where it is implemented in all new TV's, which may happen once Toshiba's technology becomes cheaper and global, but only if there is the option to turn it off and if they eliminate the use of 3D glasses. The only reason Blu-Ray caught on was because of it's push in the market and the PS3's dependence on it, it was basically integrated in the market to the point where consumers didn't have much choice but to buy Blu-Ray media if they wanted HD content for their new HD TV's. Also, Blu-Ray has sold way more now that DVD's are also included mainly because the value in Combo Packs is undeniable. They still provide the most common media-platform for movies but also are future proofed both in Blu-Ray and in the Digital Copies. Also, Blu-Ray, at this point in the HD era, is sorta a necessity if anyone wants movies on a physical disc, while 3D really isn't necessary for anything other than d-bags who want to invite all their coworkers over and brag about how they swear they can feel the ocean breeze blowing on their pompous, glasses covered, money wasting faces for hours on end. People don't want to be out here spending thousands of dollars every time someone decides to try and reinvent home entertainment with something as gimmicky as 3D. I absolutely can't imagine people watching every single movie in 3D anytime soon. At most I can see someone coming over and saying "Oh cool, you have a 3D TV, can I see how it looks?" and then try it for a bit and be satisfied. Sure, some people love it (for some reason) but as far as it being an industry standard? Maybe one day in the distant future, but it is still too tacked on and temporary to be taken seriously by an industry that still hasn't fully adopted the HDTV era. But God knows I've been wrong before.
nothin against ya but goooot damn

[pic - click to view]

10-30-2010, 08:43 AM         #107
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Actually have three movie with the fifth movie being the last one

Batman 3
Introduce Azrael as the Rogue Hero.. Have a villian in which both Batman and Azrael have in common

Batman 4
Arkrahm Asylum(check spelling).. Have Batman f!ght various enemies.. Have him dealing with personal problems.. f!ghts Bane and gets his back broke... Have Azrael take the Batman mantel.. And defeat Bane

Batman 5
Azrael takes the mantel too far.. k!lling villians bla bla bla... Batman returns.. In the end they duke it with Bruce winning...

The end

i think your taking to far, they usually dont ever make it EXACTLY like the comics... your talking the whole entire knightfall saga back in the late 90s. more realistically its probably gonna be k!ller Croc because he was never a villain even in the older films and probably somone else because of the last 2 films we know their is always 2 villains. also THANK GOD FOR NO RIDDLER AND THANK GOD NO BATMAN 3D !!! leave that to the CGI movies and mtv flicks
 7 years ago '08        #108
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23327 23327
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
15 years at the max It's not like 3D tvs cost $10k, you can get one for under $2000. HDTVs used to cost that much on average just 6 years ago. In 6 years a 3D tv will cost the same as a current HDTV.

and what do you mean by "the industry"? You mean the same industry that told people watching analog tv to buy a digital tv tuner or GTFO last year? The industry(Sony, Samsung, Hollywood, TV networks, etc) are HD already, now they're moving to 3D. Content and price are the stumbling blocks. after those are gone, whats going to stop 3D?
 7 years ago '05        #109
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
 Illstreet said:
Smh @ All you f**ken idiots wanting it in 3-D...

Grow the f**k up... That s**t is mad corny.
:agreement6:

This....
 10-30-2010, 03:56 PM         #110
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 420dipset said:
No country for old men could work as a 3D movie if the Coens wanted to do it in 3D. Its a tool, and like any other tool in the right hands you can make some great stuff but in the wrong hands you can make garbage. You don't think the Coen Brothers could make a 3D drama IF they wanted to?
Hopefully they don't, 3D is for guys who can't write or direct a good performance from their staff. Nothing that should be a.ssociated with the Coens.
 10-30-2010, 03:59 PM         #111
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
None of those dudes are elite anymore. marty about ran the well dry.

Del Toro is interesting but he's really hit or miss.
Scorsese is still elite if you compare him with today's competition. His work is declining but Hollywood has declined much faster as a whole.
 7 years ago '05        #112
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,112 | Props total: 3590 3590
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Pretty much sums up how i view it too.
 10-31-2010, 06:40 AM         #113
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
15 years at the max It's not like 3D tvs cost $10k, you can get one for under $2000. HDTVs used to cost that much on average just 6 years ago. In 6 years a 3D tv will cost the same as a current HDTV.

and what do you mean by "the industry"? You mean the same industry that told people watching analog tv to buy a digital tv tuner or GTFO last year? The industry(Sony, Samsung, Hollywood, TV networks, etc) are HD already, now they're moving to 3D. Content and price are the stumbling blocks. after those are gone, whats going to stop 3D?
I didn't use the right word when I said industry the second time, I meant to the consumer that hasn't even fully adopted the HD era. My point is, I really truly believe that 3D will do very little outside of theatres. I don't think its the sucessor to the standard 2D film because many people already a.ssociate 3D with action packed, mindless cinema and for the right reason. The best movies released this year weren't praised for 3D (hell most of them weren't in 3D), because people still want quality over mind numbing special effects and with ticket prices already being so high, not many people will want to pay 18 dollars to see a movie in IMAX 3D. I still think a majority of people are happy sitting down without stupid glasses on and enjoying a good story.
 7 years ago '08        #114
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23327 23327
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
I didn't use the right word when I said industry the second time, I meant to the consumer that hasn't even fully adopted the HD era. My point is, I really truly believe that 3D will do very little outside of theatres. I don't think its the sucessor to the standard 2D film because many people already a.ssociate 3D with action packed, mindless cinema and for the right reason. The best movies released this year weren't praised for 3D (hell most of them weren't in 3D), because people still want quality over mind numbing special effects and with ticket prices already being so high, not many people will want to pay 18 dollars to see a movie in IMAX 3D. I still think a majority of people are happy sitting down without stupid glasses on and enjoying a good story.
word? if we're gonna go the route of what the people want, 6 of the top 10 grossing films of 2010 are in 3D the top 2 are 3D films grossing over a billion. So according to what the people want, they want 3D.

Last edited by Arson; 10-31-2010 at 10:39 AM..
 10-31-2010, 10:58 AM         #115
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Animated movies are a giant exception, How To Train Your Dragon (best 3D I've ever seen, yes better than Avatar) and Toy Story 3 were great movies and the 3D was utilized well. And the stories were great.
Only thing I really see as being good for 3D are animated movies
as for live movies they can keep that bullshiit
 10-31-2010, 11:02 AM         #116
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate 3d
 10-31-2010, 11:02 AM         #117
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like Gangs of New York, but those other 2 sucked to me anyway
Shutter Island was alright, nothin special
 11-14-2010, 02:57 AM         #118
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
word? if we're gonna go the route of what the people want, 6 of the top 10 grossing films of 2010 are in 3D the top 2 are 3D films grossing over a billion. So according to what the people want, they want 3D.
Yeah but what I'm saying is that people would have seen those movies 3D or no 3D. I doubt any of those people went for the movie JUST because it was in 3D. I know you're going to say there's 2D versions for those people, I don't know about you, but there are maybe 2-3 showtimes for 2D movies when there's about 5-7 for the 3D theatres. I think if 3D was gone tomorrow, no one would be devestated in the least.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy